It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and their First-contact.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mod Edit: How about NO!

[edit on 10-9-2005 by alien]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Honestly can you not defend youself without tossing out BS left and right? Cause that seems to be the only thing you can do. Congrats on trashing yet another thread with your attitude.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I see you changed your response.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

I see you changed your response.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Cabanman]

As long as you saw it. Thats all that matters.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Enuf from the both of you. Please stay on topic and stop the personal sniping back and forth. It adds nothing to the debate at hand.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
lol, ok either im really really tired or i have two souls in me or w/e, ANYWAYS
yea lol Caban shut up, and Whompa dont fuel his fire, lol which is pretty much burned out by the mod,

lol we are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off subject LMAO

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Other than Roswell and South American petroglyphs, I cannot bring myself to believe that alien contact happens as often as most people claim. This is not a dig at EarthSister, and this is partially because I'm new here and don't know too many personalities, but I find it extremely hard to believe that aliens would contact her and not Kofi Annan. If the beings visiting this planet know as much about humans as claimed by other people, they would know the general public would be extremely skeptical, and so either a) give people like EarthSister unholy quantities of proof, or b) go straight to the top people in charge here. But the other thing is, we have nothing to offer them, other than a good laugh at what a delightfully weird species we are.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Trueman and Eisenhower post /45.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Could members please leave the personal attacks and snipes out. I doubt (hope) if you were to meet in the real world you would not be as course or offensive, anyway......

You all seem to have misunderstood my question that I'm asking.
I am not asking about the aliens first contact with us, I am asking about the first time an alien species was introduced to them.

What was their public reaction before, leading upto (how was the news broke to them) and after, what impact did it have on the people?.

Did it have a unifying effect with other countries on their world or the opposite and cause alot of dis-trust.

Thank you to the people how have attempted to answer me and I am sorry if i've opened you to attack. As for these People, please dont make me ask a Mod to step in, keep it civil or keep it out!.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Rebostar]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnkoolguy
Other than Roswell and South American petroglyphs, I cannot bring myself to believe that alien contact happens as often as most people claim. This is not a dig at EarthSister, and this is partially because I'm new here and don't know too many personalities, but I find it extremely hard to believe that aliens would contact her and not Kofi Annan.

Hi, TheUnkoolguy. Welcome to ATS. We're glad to have you with us.

You said "I cannot bring myself to believe...." and "I find it extremely hard to believe...." and THIS is the debilitating sentiment of the wisest humans among us who are genuinely trying to figure all this out. Go past that now, and worry about what evidence proves later. Do not let it stop you from learning what comes after that. You've got your shoelaces tied to your chair, so take off your shoes and go see what there is to see, so you can make up your mind about ALL it all for yourself.

Imagine you and I are the "aliens" and we were traveling to another, newer world of intelligent life to open relations with the inhabitants, and imagine that they are like what we are like. We can't get in there because those who run the world, by church and state, have something capitalistic going on against their people, and are stopping us at all cost and risk from bringing any information in that will threaten their structure of control. The leadership desperately wants information from us, and desperately does not want the people to get any. Their threats are against us, and against any person we make contact with on the world. The leadership's weaponry is weak against us, but their willingness to harm their own people is strong and effective blackmail against us.

If we go to their Kofi Annans, and they discloses this to anyone, they will be stopped immediately, and lose their positions on both sides in one fine way or another. But if we go to the people, many of the non-political "nobodies" who want things changed, who are mingling freely and privately among each other, we can educate the people to change their own leadership and organization of their own world. Few are willing and it will take a long time, but after all it's not our world, it's theirs, and built up like a house of cards. We can help, but we can't take over. If we try to intercede directly between the leadership and its people upon such a precarious structure, the result would produce a kind of entropy of their volatile chaos, with nobody in place to maintain any order of leadership. The way most of the misinformed people still think of us yet, we are the last who they would trust. In fact, they blame us for everything.

If we go to certain of their Kofi Annans who are willing and trustworthy, we can impart vital information for future use, but it would be dangerous for them to try to teach it to others yet, and counterproductive to the operation for them to try. It is better that they do not speak until it is beneficial, and most often better for their own protection that they are not even personally aware of their affiliation with us unless or until that is necessary. If they let leak even our initial interest in themselves, unbeknown to them they name themselves a potential threat to the security of their own nation.

Picture us as secret agents sneaking in to drop information to prisoners of war where they are held captive. Do we hand the intricate plan of escape to the guards who work for the warden, or rather on tiny bits of paper to be passed in secret cell by cell? Giving one of the prisoners "evidence" would not prove anything they say in any helpful way-- in fact the more helpful it could be, the HOTTER it is, and would only get them killed instead of laughed at.

Almost ALL other worlds of intelligent life are run for the benefit of ALL the people on them. And when it is time for their neighboring races to introduce themselves, if they had not already known each other all along, nobody on the new world tries to hoard any benefit for themselves to the peril of the life and ecology of rest of the world.

Make no mistake, the efforts of the humans on Earth and the people of our visiting races to build a diplomatic relationship between our worlds is progressing successfully, and all of Earth is going to see it happening across our skies any minute now. The leadership of Earth is powerless to stop it, and can only try to slow it down by keeping the people as ignorant as possible, terrified, confused and distracted. All of our visiting races are working together on this now, and the leadership of Earth has no allies to their conspiracy in any visiting race.

It's not going to be easy. There are going to be many problems upon "disclosure" - old ones and new ones. You can either help or make it harder, just like each person is doing right now.

[edit on 9/11/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Wirral Bagpuss

This set of symbols is writing in an alien language. Literally it says, "With the Love of Family and God"

This saying is the motto of the organization of 218 races that are visiting Earth. The alien language belongs to Zar's race which is over 6 billion years evolved. Zar is the head of this organization and works here with a crew of his own people. They are people like we are people, and they are beings of light, or more accurately- intelligent energy. In this race, when the beings say "family" that includes friends. The marks on the ends are quotation marks. I do not know which symbols stand for which words or concepts.

If you think this sounds too good to be true, that's ok because so would I if I didn't learn about it from Zar and the beings of the other races. I know how good they are. But don't think that good means holy. Good and moral are not the same as holy. A good person can be of any race, and it doesn't make him God, or perfect, or a saint, or an Angel. The people who leave their own homes to travel to live and work at new worlds are the highly dedicated, respected professionals of their races.

We don't have enough good, moral people in top leadership of Earth yet. We don't even have one world leadership yet. We don't even know what good can be yet, but some day we will. I hope we get to have a great motto too.

[edit on 9/7/2005 by EarthSister]

Thanks for that info Earth Sister. 218 ailen races visiting us ?
Cor !! Wish i could meet one of them. Actually how do u gewt in contact? I want to see Earth change for the better and would like to help !

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebostar
Could members please leave the personal attacks and snipes out. I doubt (hope) if you were to meet in the real world you would not be as course or offensive, anyway......

You all seem to have misunderstood my question that I'm asking.
I am not asking about the aliens first contact with us, I am asking about the first time an alien species was introduced to them.

What was their public reaction before, leading upto (how was the news broke to them) and after, what impact did it have on the people?.

Did it have a unifying effect with other countries on their world or the opposite and cause alot of dis-trust.

Thank you to the people how have attempted to answer me and I am sorry if i've opened you to attack. As for these People, please dont make me ask a Mod to step in, keep it civil or keep it out!.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Rebostar]

LOL sryz, i was just toying with y'all anyways xD

lol try making the topic more clear xD

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
EarthSister wrote ....

"Make no mistake, the efforts of the humans on Earth and the people of our visiting races to build a diplomatic relationship between our worlds is progressing successfully, and all of Earth is going to see it happening across our skies any minute now. "

Any minute now ??

EathSister Im sure you dont really mean "any minute now " but you surely do mean "imminent" ...as in weeks or maybe months.....ok Im prepared to stretch "any minute now" to two years and believe me I am pushing the limits of "any minute now" in accepting two years.

I presume that everything has been planned to the last detail, all the administration must now be in place. It has to be, aliens cannot just turn up without any planning.

Number of ships, locations of landing strips, people to contact, what to do if panic ensues etc, etc, etc..... well this all must have been decided by now because it is too big an undertaking just to do things at the drop pf a hat.

EarthSister, you have stated before on here that you are "probably" the most important contactee ever and that you decided to work with them, it was your choice not theirs so I take it that you are "in" on when "any minute now " is.

Its your chance to bury me EarthSister, your chance to make me look stupid.

All you have to do is to give us some detail, some dates, some locations.

"Any minute now" means its no longer a matter of conjecture or debate, it means its planned and primed.

Over to you lady

p.s. if and its a big if, you do respond, please dont accuse me of harrassing or being impolite or rude, there is nothing whatsoever in this message which could possibly suggest that.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

Wirral Bagpuss

This set of symbols is writing in an alien language. Literally it says, "With the Love of Family and God"

This saying is the motto of the organization of 218 races that are visiting Earth. The alien language belongs to Zar's race which is over 6 billion years evolved. Zar is the head of this organization and works here with a crew of his own people. They are people like we are people, and they are beings of light, or more accurately- intelligent energy. In this race, when the beings say "family" that includes friends. The marks on the ends are quotation marks. I do not know which symbols stand for which words or concepts.

If you think this sounds too good to be true, that's ok because so would I if I didn't learn about it from Zar and the beings of the other races. I know how good they are. But don't think that good means holy. Good and moral are not the same as holy. A good person can be of any race, and it doesn't make him God, or perfect, or a saint, or an Angel. The people who leave their own homes to travel to live and work at new worlds are the highly dedicated, respected professionals of their races.

We don't have enough good, moral people in top leadership of Earth yet. We don't even have one world leadership yet. We don't even know what good can be yet, but some day we will. I hope we get to have a great motto too.

Thanks for that info Earth Sister. 218 ailen races visiting us ?
Cor !! Wish i could meet one of them. Actually how do u gewt in contact? I want to see Earth change for the better and would like to help !

Yeah, sorry if this has already be awnsered, but how did YOU get in contact? I mean, of all the area 51 people, the government, the scientists, how are you to be the one in contact with them, i think Jay said it, but you said you were important, why??

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok, JayKew. "Any minute now" in an evolutional sense means just "soon" but I don't know how soon soon is. I have no idea, no dates. I just know from the alien races and my spirit friends that it will be soon. I see it happening, but how soon it will be, to me, is a sensation I have, based on everything I see coming together with sightings and contact across our planet, and how things here on Earth are falling apart as well. I don't know when and I have stated that many times. If I did know, I would tell you, whether you believed it or not.

Here is where you are continuing to be impolite and rude to me, and even harassing by continuing to post to me just to create another mute point to try to argue with me over:

EarthSister, you have stated before on here that you are "probably" the most important contactee ever and that you decided to work with them, it was your choice not theirs so I take it that you are "in" on when "any minute now " is.

You are announcing to others that I have stated something that I have not, and this is what you base your assumption on that I must know when "any minute now" is. That is a lie and a deliberate misrepresentation of my intentions and my character. It is a misquote, and you did it again as you have in the past on purpose, to make me look bad to others and bait me into a petty fight upon correcting you. This is typical of your tactics of antagonism. You obviously must enjoy all of this, even to the degradation of the topic and of ATS. And it makes me MAD that you make me part of it when I have to waste my time correcting your errors.

If you insist that I said that, go find it and quote me properly, or else admit to everyone reading, like an honest person would, that you made it up. You don't need me to help you look stupid. You are doing just fine on your own.

Here, let me quote you to back up my point:

Aliens and their First-contact.
posted on 9/7/2005 at 04:55 PM Post Number: 1668337 (post id: 1690230)

Earth Sister

Firstly I have been coming here longer than you and my views have never ever changed.

etc... etc...

Kind Regards

JayKew

This means that you have not learned anything new in all your time at ATS. More than that, it means that you REFUSE to learn anything new. You only accept information, ideas and concepts that fit what you have already determined to be the way everything is.

That's ok with me if that's that way you want to be- I don't care what you think about anything. But you continually try to start fights with select others with different experience and different opinions. Actually, I am only aware of you doing this to one person- ME. I do not read any of your other posts on ATS, but I think you probably read ALL of mine. Am I the only person you have a "thing" for on ATS?

So you see, there is no reason for me to bother with you, and I am certainly not concerned about what you think of me. But it is your rudeness toward me above everything else that makes me avoid any discussion with you.

Your only intention for ever posting to me, or to other members ABOUT me, is to piss me off. Many other members disagree with all or most of what I say, but not all of them go out of their way to deliberately start fights with me just because of that. They don't need you to warn them against me. Just because not everyone is attacking me, that does not mean they believe me. So why don't you just relax and try to learn something from all the various members and opinions we have and stop worrying so much about me?

Moderators, please ask JayKew to stop derailing threads and antagonizing personal pissing contests.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91

Yeah, sorry if this has already be awnsered, but how did YOU get in contact? I mean, of all the area 51 people, the government, the scientists, how are you to be the one in contact with them, i think Jay said it, but you said you were important, why??

I am sorry, DevilSent91.

That is not what I said. JayKew was lying.

Many individual humans are in contact with alien life. Not all contact is the same though, and my experiences are advanced. That just means that I have learned more than most people who have experiences, and that is mostly because I want to and have abilities to. My contact is progressive and educational, but don't think I am saying that I know everything, I certainly don't.

Humans who have personal contact with alien life are born with the opportunity to work with the alien races if they want to. Most who discover it, do not want to or they just can't.

Trust me, this isn't easy to live with. The aliens are just fine once we get used to the way they look and the frightening things they do by technology and natural abilities, but the humans are just impossible.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
lol, ok, so you didnt say that. I read the forum just now. But y'all two stop being so damn hostile towards each other lol. Or it could be that Jay is trying to defend himself on this topic and you're taking it wrong ,or other way around. LOL aren't both of you off-topic anyways like Rebo/Robo star said(whatever his name is) ???

[edit on 11-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
EarthSister, I will find the relevant post and display it here for all to see.

And then I will expect an apology.

Secondly, do not use terms like "any minute now" when they bear no relation to what you later say.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

JayKew

Anybody who thinks that aliens when they come will land in the backwoods for a few days and leave all the hard graft of proving first contact to non important people and then push off are just as daft as the people who say that they are in regular contact with aliens.

I hear you calling me daft and non-important here, as well as calling anyone else daft who might be interested in what I have to say about my experiences. I have already spoken to you about this problem many times, and I do not appreciate having my train of thought interrupted to defend myself from your insults again.

You have been following me, pestering me and antagonizing me since I became a member here. You didn't say my name this time, but the timing and position of your post points your intentions directed at me. You are as conspicuous and contemptible as you have ever been.

Don't talk to me and don't talk about me.

EDIT: Gee Gazrok, fine moderator, thanks a lot for adding to the insult.

here's the first post by her...or some of it
lol, btw Jay and Earth, im not trying to help anyone, lol just fueling the fire

[edit on 11-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well I went one better ..... I actually re posted her post where she said that her contact levels were unheard of on Earth.... but its been pulled !!

Censored

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story eh

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join