It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and their First-contact.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
yea! Oprah will be the NWO! woot

back on subject,

SpyderJ is right, who are you to be calling ppl idiots just because they dont believe you

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am really gonna have to agree with JayKrew here, and say that if aliens wanted to contact us, they would, in fact, go straight to the top. The UN, maybe, or have a rep in every major capital city. Also, my belief in aliens stems from a simple Calvin and Hobbs cartoon (I'm paraphrasing): "The greatest evidence that there's intelligent life out in the universe is that nobody has tried to contact us yet." That's not to say that I think we're all that bad. In fact, I usually think that most governments that aren't dictatorships genuinely work for the good of the people. But, while I believe that people are essentially good at heart, I also believe we are essentially dorks at heart, and really can't give any self-respecting race of superior beings reason to visit here, other than for a good laugh.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by TheUnkoolguy]

[edit on 8-9-2005 by TheUnkoolguy]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
yep everybody even aliens luv the Oprah.

Thanks for the support.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
btw, lets move the NWO subject and EARTH government to the NWO thread ^^

Oprah is universal so thats fine

i totaly agree with y'all, we'de definently send one of our reps to thier main govnt(pacififcaly Bush so if he gets eaten its no one important)

im jk btw
BUSH RULES!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I got a premenision that she would be the first black president in the US when I saw her speak to the people in New Orleans. But I hav been wrong before ...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I got a premenision that she would be the first black president in the US when I saw her speak to the people in New Orleans. But I hav been wrong before ...

Premonition or not, she'd have a decent shot with the right running mate for VP.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Look, its too easy just to say EarthSister is making this up. Its more fun just to watch and wonder if she legitimatly belives what she's saying. I happen to have met the Angry Midget Association of the Milkyway(AMAM), and they say that this federation is like our UN. Innefectual, bloated and far from its original goal. Go figure.

Oh, and I vote Oprah for our official Planet Tzar. Or was that not the idea?

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Carpenter]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Contact with aliens? I guess that one must have to bring Vaseline when invited to such meetings. No race of aliens is going to make contact with the average Joe. What’s the point? Tell them stuff and have these people keep it to themselves? Blah... I don't think so. Earthsister Is infantile in her thoughts, she is like the people who think that they are vampires, or better known as attention seekers. We got a lot of these in the 1950's Flying Saucer craze.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Contact with aliens? I guess that one must have to bring Vaseline when invited to such meetings. No race of aliens is going to make contact with the average Joe. What’s the point? Tell them stuff and have these people keep it to themselves? Blah... I don't think so. Earthsister Is infantile in her thoughts, she is like the people who think that they are vampires, or better known as attention seekers. We got a lot of these in the 1950's Flying Saucer craze, they nicknamed them the UFO nuts.

You know....whether or not you believe or don't believe her or anyone else is up to you. But use a little more class. We are all here for a reason and I don't think that reason is to ridicule someone else's believes. At this point neither your nor her have absolute proof of anything. So stop the name calling and ridicule it does nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

You know....whether or not you believe or don't believe her or anyone else is up to you. But use a little more class. We are all here for a reason and I don't think that reason is to ridicule someone else's believes. At this point neither your nor her have absolute proof of anything. So stop the name calling and ridicule it does nothing.

It surly got your attention. Aren’t you the person who believes EarthSisters stories? Yeah... you are. Well my bad If I have offended both of you, I was just expressing my feelings

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

It surly got your attention. Aren’t you the person who believes EarthSisters stories? Yeah... you are. Well my bad If I have offended both of you, I was just expressing my feelings

It got my attention because your being an ass plain and simple. Do I believe her? maybe maybe not. Who knows if its the truth? Regardless if I do or don't I think she has the right to express her beliefs. I'm not gonna belittle her and act like an ass in an attempt to express my feelings about it. When there are better ways to go about it then throwing a lame vasoline reference in to a post and calling it "your feelings" The only thing I see is someone who has nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion so they start trolling the post. I would say she is a pretty respected poster by the sheer number of questions people have for her and her willingness to answer them all.

Heres some reading material for you! Enjoy!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Regardless if I do or don't I think she has the right to express her beliefs.

I agree one hundred percent.

Everyone has the right to express themselves here, non believers and believers alike.

Whoever or whatever your opinion, this is the place to debate it.

But, if you make amazing claims you should be prepared to back them up with amazing proof.

At least in my opinion. This is directed at all those who claim contact with extraterrestrials of one type or another.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
In a way I agree with you Spider

Ive been collating and researching UFO evidence for nearly three decades.

Initially I was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of evidence and was totally convinced that major disclosure and long term benefits of alien presence was a certainty in my lifetime.

Sadly almost all of the evidence has been at the best dubiously circumstancial and at the worst mind boggingly hilarious.

The saddening thing is that so many people latch onto the mind boggingly hilarious as if its some sort of comfort blanket. Step inside the blanket and all will be well.

Im now no longer certain that in my 20 to 30 years left on this planet alien life will be proven.

If it is Im willing to stake my last cent on a wager that it will be nothing like the sort of scenario that some posters on here suggest.

I try to be ever so polite in refuting some of the things people post on here ( and as you said outrageous claims should demand outrageous evidence ) yet when you challenge or query some of the statements you are being impolite, or stalking or being disruptive.

You are never seeking truth apparently, you are just being a pain in the ass for not hanging on every word said.

Heavens Gate showed that gullible people are prepared to even give up their lives because people with a smooth tongue say so.

And that is the real tragedy of UFO research.

I will continue to look for debate ( in a polite and respectful way) on here with people who make outrageous and unsubstantiated statements on here.

They will always refuse debate.

Too bad if they dont like the heat, Im trying to find out the truth....I really dont need nonsense getting in the way of true research.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yep, JayKew I feel your pain pretty much word for word. I've been in this now for over twenty years and have been from one side to the other, seen ufo cults, cons and the unfortunately unstable come and go and sometimes come and go again.

Yet I continue to look for the truth as you and others here do, hoping that in the end logic and the need and hope to truly know will out weigh the zealot mentality.

I try to be ever so polite in refuting some of the things people post on here ( and as you said outrageous claims should demand outrageous evidence ) yet when you challenge or query some of the statements you are being impolite, or stalking or being disruptive.

Brother, don't I know it!

Keep on space trucking

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It got my attention because your being an ass plain and simple. Do I believe her? maybe maybe not. Who knows if its the truth? Regardless if I do or don't I think she has the right to express her beliefs. I'm not gonna belittle her and act like an ass in an attempt to express my feelings about it. When there are better ways to go about it then throwing a lame vasoline reference in to a post and calling it "your feelings" The only thing I see is someone who has nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion so they start trolling the post. I would say she is a pretty respected poster by the sheer number of questions people have for her and her willingness to answer them all.

lol quote ends here btw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
woot go whompa

atleast earthsister is not stupid, i definently dont believe her one bit atleast shes not saying smartass remarks about u now is she?

[edit on 9-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Earthsister is quite a smart cookie, make no mistake.

She covers her tracks very well and is always careful to pick and choose what threads to participate in.

Never ever will she ever cross swords with a disbeliever of her doctrine.

She will live long and prosper and so she should

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It got my attention because your being an ass plain and simple. Do I believe her? maybe maybe not.

Yeah right whompa we all know you believe her. You are all protective of her because you think that she'll put in a good word of you the next time she has her supposed metings with the aliens.

Remember this, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by EarthSister

Whompa1, don't worry. If they want you, they will come and get you, and if they want you to know about it, you won't miss them. If you want to be prepared, wear a diaper.

Tell them to come and get me!

Regardless if I do or don't I think she has the right to express her beliefs.

Yeah this goes both ways. If I feel the need to express my feelings in a fun way, I have the right to do so too.

lame vasoline reference in to a post

Lame? I thought that was pretty funny
If you did not find it funny this is your problem not mine.

Here’s some reading material for you! Enjoy!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know, you should re-read these rules and apply them to yourself, cause calling me an "a$$" is not so rule abiding, You just broke the rules buddy

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91

atleast earthsister is not stupid, i definently dont believe her one bit atleast shes not saying smartass remarks about u now is she?

Watch yourself DevilSent91!!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A good word to the "aliens" HA, you make me laugh, look at you with your big talk, hating on others to make you feel big, you're nothing but small weak sheep in a lamb's world.

Stop acting tough on a forum and do something.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Guess what if I believe her thats no one's business but my own. And besides who would'nt want to talk to aliens?? Once again I said something because you were and still are being a jerk and a troll. You've managed to turn this thread into a gripe fest. There is a point to these forums and thats DISCUSSION about the topics at hand. Not trying to take someone's beliefs and trash them because you dont think they are true. Most of us here are adults and can converse in a manner as such. I suggest you take a look at it and learn how to do it. And if you want to get technical the FAQ expressely forbids members belittling other members for their ideas and beliefs. I however don't see anything in there about someone telling someone else to growup and stop acting like a troll.
Have a nice day!

The little kiddies forum is two doors down on your right look for were it says belowtopsecret.com. Maybe you will have better luck there cause your not grasping this whole adult discussion of ideas and topics ------>

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 10-9-2005 by Whompa1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join