It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member PODcasts, Official Announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jestaman
WHat are the rules for this? Original songs only for BTS or SPeeches only on ATS, or can u upload say, JFK or MLK speeches on ATS and non-member original songs on BTS? I missed something during vacation.

ATS: This should be your original "programming", but it can include material in the public domain such as the speeches you referenced. If you include a speech, at least 50% of the content should be your commentary and opinion.

BTS: Everything that's artistic, about you as a person, or comments on other current events that aren't really "ATS-worthy". Music should be the work of you (or your band) or "pod-safe" music you've found and enjoy (usually the work of rising artists that have given permission to be included in music-themed podcasts).

PTS: Political opinion and debate. It would be interesting if two members found an interesting political issue and debated via podcasts.

jra

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok I don't know where to post this question exactly, but what does one have to do to hear the rest of the POD casts? iTunes opens up. I click on a POD cast, it plays for a bit, then fades off after a minute or two into it and cuts it off while the person is still speaking. What am I not doing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't know you had to "purchase" it.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by jra]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I submitted my atrocity, just getting used to the software really. LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

I just listened to yours Agent, it was great. Nice one mate.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Cheers bud!
glad someone likes it!!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see. I just got all of Majic's music, quite cool. I have no microphone so I am out of the commentary. Got the Wear Sunscreen speech, quite inspirational, nice little speech from some graduation.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ughh..... SO sorry to be a bug but when can we expect the points to be rewarded... cuz i kidna uhh..... just ran out almost of poitns ot chnage my backround and text color. lol...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If I could, I'd donate 1 or 2 points to you... but seeing as how we can't maybe I can just rely like 1000 times to one of your posts. And how many points per POD is it? Is it 250 or 2500?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
2500 That would keep me cept enoguh so I can change backrounds. I don't want points to be liek yeah my point total is bigger therefore I am god. I just want enough to continue changing backrounds. And I don't wanna spam the boards.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

AgentSmith.. That was a great listen!!

If this was your first, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Really it was quite good and very funny.

In fact I have listened to many of these PODcasts, you all are quite talented in many ways!!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We did a podcast! Springer and I...but it's not showing up on the list

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Return Receipt Requested

Originally posted by Valhall
We did a podcast! Springer and I...but it's not showing up on the list

Did it give you a message like this?

You have more than 500 posts and your PODcast submission has been immediately added to the ATS stream.
Your file, XXXpodcast_XX.mp3 at a size of 1138688 bytes has been uploaded to the PODcasts directory.

If it didn't give you this message, you may want to try to upload it again.

theshadowknows

That first PODcast reminds me of what the teacher used to sound like in Algebra 1 back in high school (oh so long ago). It was in the afternoon, and well, let's just say afternoons and algebra were a tragic combination for me. I ended up taking Algebra 1 again the next year.

The second one sounds much better, and is a good example of an introduction PODcast.

Definitely keep them coming, because only theshadowknows.

AgentSmith

A classic example of mind control in action. Fortunately, being well-schooled in the craft, I am immune to your evil wiles, though I find it frustrating that you're always right.

Meanwhile, I love your PODcasting voice, aside from being a good voice, it's always refreshing to hear actual English now and then. Here in Nevada, USA, it's pretty much considered a foreign language.

Looking forward to your next installment.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Theshadowknows - cool podcast mate! even with the chipmunk sounding stuff.....

AgentSmith - are you related to Terry Jones from "Monty Python" fame? you sound exactly like him. I'm still laughing

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Cheers guys! I've been listening to some of the others, I'll have a better listen tonnight probably.. All sound great to me! It's weird hearing people's voices that you've seen for several years.

I like you Majic's thoughts bit Majic, funny stuff!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've created a promo to send to other PODcasters.
www.podtrac.com...

Some allow promos up to 3 minutes in length, others perfer 1 minute. This first one is the long version, a shorter 1 minute version will be available tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Don't miss Show #1 of the OverCast on the BTS feed.
Brining you music that doesn't suck.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I had a good giggle at the difference between English and American accents

*is easily amused*

Some really good podcasts

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Excellent submission mulberryblueshimmer!

The coolest part is that I noticed your new PODcast in iTunes, not while I was on ATS!

(this is gonna be huge!)

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm still laughing at AgentSmith's intro.

That was very funny and great editing. Oh, and very clear audio too.

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Can someone walk me through how to do it. I've got a mic but don't have a clue how to get it recorded or uploaded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join