It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What makes you think those things you have contact with aren't lying to you just as the government is? And are you sure they're "aliens"?

AnonymousUserVII

I know my alien contacts very well, personally and professionally, and we have built our friendship based on trust and mutual concern over the span of my physical and spiritual life. Of all they have told me and shown me, nothing has come out to be false. You don't know them so you should not feel the way I do.

I meet with many forms of life. I know the difference between a person who is alive and a person who has died. I know the difference between what is a spirit and what is an angel. I know the difference between a human from Earth and a person from another world. I know enough to distinguish between all the different races I know personally, and compared to anybody from another race that I am not familiar with.

I know these things because I have learned them for myself over thousands of encounters and conversations with the beings I have contact with. I know what they look like, what they feel like, how they behave, what their special abilities are, etc. Besides, if I am ever not quite sure or don't recognize somebody right away upon meeting, I just ask them.

[edit on 8/29/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru
Whats With them not having souls? I read thatone story where that woman screamed "they have no souls!" and "they are evil!". I have heard others say they abduct people to learn about souls because they wish to take them. Sounds almost like demons to me.

Rikimaru

The alien races are people just like we are people. We all have souls, in fact we ARE our souls.

Humans think a lot of wild things whenever we don't know better and we are very good at that, which you can tell by our religions. Demons are not real beings, they are boogiemen. There are natural explanations to all the things that happen, good and bad. No mysterious, insidious force opposing god and goodness is making bad things happen, or making people do bad things.

But, the first time you ever met an alien being, you might be so scared that the worst things you've ever heard or imagined would suddenly become absolute reality in your mind, and so would the practicality of a helmet and adult diapers. If you did not get over the initial instinctual affect and progress past that point, that is the idea you could be stuck forever with, and nobody may ever change your mind.

Demons are figments assigned a life form. The aliens are life forms assigned our figments.

[edit on 8/29/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Would our (us the humans) short tempers and lack of getting along be an advantage to us. If we were all peaceful there would be no need for war and with the absents of war, all major technological advances would never of happen because most of todays modern technology comes from the military.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
From the abduction point of view, I don't think that they're friendly or hostile.
I think that they just think of us as wild animals; something to conduct experiments on and watch over so we don't kill ourselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Earth Sister i have a question for you. Its about these contacts homeworlds. At these creatures home worlds are there different varietys of animals? are they carbon based like our selfs. What is the animal life like on one of the planets are they huge brutish monsters or perhaps small gremlin like creatures. or are they like are Creatures. Another question to your self is what exactly does the Reptilian race have to do with this...and do they really eat people?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
CMAN

At these creatures home worlds are there different varietys of animals?

Some worlds of intelligent life have animals, wild and/or domestic, and some do not. Some have greater variety than others.

are they carbon based like our selfs.

Yes.

What is the animal life like on one of the planets are they huge brutish monsters or perhaps small gremlin like creatures. or are they like are Creatures.

The animals on other worlds are very much the same as our animals in that they look and act and have the same "being" and kind of intelligence as our animals, only greater. There are basic norms and then more extremes. I have not been told what the extremes are but that they are similar to ours. The few alien animals I have met are similar in size, appearance and temperament to cats, dogs and fish. Animals are as alike and different from world to world, as we people are world to world.

Animals evolve physiologically, and in intelligence and ability on the same scale the people of that world do-- as all the life of any world does together. Longer evolved animals have greater abilities and intelligence than more primitive animals of younger worlds of life.

Another question to your self is what exactly does the Reptilian race have to do with this...

The race that humans call "The Reptilians" is a fine race of advanced people that works with the organization of visiting races. During my personal experiences with them, they have been gentle, thoughtful and helpful.

...and do they really eat people?

You tell me, what do you really think about that?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Im sorry if that last question was offensive, but its just from what I hear these "Reptilians" are an evil bunch. I heard they eat us and do nasty experiments on Life forms from earth. Yet im so full of questions Earth Sister. Why is it the Greys you speak off were banned from earth? I know they Abducted Folk and All, but was it cause of the maascare that happend at 51. The Conspircie That Soldiers had captured a Grey, But they were all killed by its Physic balsts or something...thats another reason why i fear them...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
CMAN

I am not offended. I really want to know what you really think for yourself about that last question you asked me.

The race of The Grays that was banned from visiting Earth had to leave because they could not comply with the standards put in place by the organization of visiting races. Only races that work inside of the organization can set up here anymore, and that race still needed things they could not get here any longer. The race of The Grays that is staying, did comply, and is able to get what they need without any violation to the organization or to humans.

I am not personally aware of a massacre happening at Area 51.

There is no actual threat to fear from any of our visiting races and that should be obvious to all of humanity by now, but something on Earth has been preventing it from becoming obvious, both on the ground and in our minds. We do obviously though, have a great deal of misunderstanding, disinformation, propaganda, and natural/instinctual fear of the unknown, as well as misguided faith and loyalty in corrupted govts.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
How do Do You Communacate with are vistors to earth? Why is it you communacate with these beings and not the rest of us. Why is it they favor you then any other human being? But another thing id like to addres is that i heard a thoery (im a skeptic of it) its that are ancestors were servants of gigantic Intellagent Creatures. And thant all of us are infact an experiment, an experiment to create some kind of servant? Do you have nay information Regarding this EarthSister.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
How do Do You Communacate with are vistors to earth?

Our communication is usually by telepathy. Communication between all people of different races is usually by telepathy.

Why is it you communacate with these beings and not the rest of us. Why is it they favor you then any other human being?

I communicate with and learn from alien life because I want to and because I can. I was born with the opportunity to work with them, and born with a greater-than-average ability (for humans) to be aware of them by spirit and communicate with them by telepathy. My abilities are not unlimited, and I do not have full control or access to my abilities, but alien life can help their human contacts to use our natural abilities more than we can achieve on our own, during encounters, for the purpose of our contact.

Many humans have alien contact. Some of them have clear communication abilities, but few take on the difficulties of a position that comes with permanent, ongoing alien contact. This isn't fame- it's subjecting ourselves and our families to endless ridicule, peer criticism, social ostracizing, and govt harassment. But the way I see it, these things need to be told regardless of any factor of belief or harassment.

Speaking just for myself, it's worth it to me because every once in a while I get to see some difference I have made in somebody's life because of how they have learned to handle their own alien experiences, as they overcome their fear of their alien contacts and become productive in their own role and purpose of their contact. It's worth it also because the alien people are very interesting to meet and work with, once you get used to the way they look and feel. It is very humbling to have such intelligence around- it does not make you feel smarter or better than anybody else.

I am a public speaker. Most people who have progressive alien contact are not public speakers. They keep secret their affiliation with alien life and the knowledge that they gain. What they apply to their professions, or share with just a few key people, may have its greatest affect under the protection of privacy.

But another thing id like to addres is that i heard a thoery (im a skeptic of it) its that are ancestors were servants of gigantic Intellagent Creatures. And thant all of us are infact an experiment, an experiment to create some kind of servant? Do you have nay information Regarding this EarthSister.

There are lots of theories, and like most of them, this one is wrong. We are not an experiment or servants. Our "donor" is a race of advanced intelligent humans who are not servants either. They are one of the races that visits Earth now. They have the same DNA we do, but different biology, and they can't live on Earth and we can't live on their world. The beings who put our DNA on Earth to develop into the people we are, knew exactly what they were doing.

The people in the Universes are populating the Universes. This is the normal way brand new races start to develop on more and more worlds continuously throughout space.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I had wondered for the others out there that, if u came face to face with one of the many creatures out there what would you do? Kill it, Talk to it, Trie to learn form it....what would you really do???

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welll C-Man, if this actaully happened, it responded with a somewhat.. Hostile approach to an 'Alien' I thought I saw in my room.

Talk? Hell no! I hit it with a piece of rebar.. And then things get kind of fuzzy, and I woke up face first in bed. I was midly intoxicated at the time, and after the UFO and abduction crap I watched that night, its more then likely that this was a simple drunk dream.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I had wondered for the others out there that, if u came face to face with one of the many creatures out there what would you do? Kill it, Talk to it, Trie to learn form it....what would you really do???

Good question. For myself, I guess it would depend on the circumstances surrounding the contact. If an alien initiated contact and was able to communicate with me, then I would certainly attempt to talk to it. I am sure that I would stutter out a few questions and then suddenly remember a million things I should have asked as soon as the alien departed. I think that in such a scenario, you would have to try and learn from it. Even if you were unable to learn much directly about its technology due to its complexity, you would stand to learn a great deal about humanity's place in the cosmos and the abundance of life throughout the galaxy. In a strange way, it would almost be like having a window into our own development and potential future.

That said, if the encounter was the more typical abduction scenario, then, as feeble and ineffective as my attempts may be, I would certainly try to kill the aliens. Taking people unwillingly from their beds to perform unknown experiements on them is wrong no matter who you are or how advanced your technology. It may even serve as a wake-up call to the aliens. After all, if I watched, say, a lion tear somebody apart, I would have far more respect for it in the future.

So I guess the ball is well and truly in their court, since we are unlikely to make contact ourselves any time soon.

[edit on 29/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well I guess your right i would probably trie to talk to the creatures,But despite what some have said im still convinced were insects to them. Were like a Coyote that takes pride in its kill, we think were so great and all. But really were small and weak. But i really like how you had put that its like a window....it really would be like a window. Only this window couldent be breaken into...and the fanatastic scenery would be located miles away...thats metaphor by the way hahaha.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Now then, I doubt that something that would wake me up at 3:00AM had any good intentions, and the thing I think I hit didnt seem alive.. Or dead.. More like a robot. Made a real loud 'pwang' sound when I hit it, and my hands started hurting when I did.

But from common descriptions, the 'Grays' that people mention dont seem to be a brawn based breed. Infact, you might catch em' off guard if you just let out a yell and charged at one. If it comes to combat with one of these otherwordly oddities, then go for the eyes. Its the best advice I can give, and in almost any situation the eyes are an easy to identify weak spot on most species. They may have telepathic capabilities, and it might help to either A. Picture yourself in a bright white sphere, and stay calm, or B. Loose yourself and fill your head with all the enraged and murderous thoughts you can. Either of the two may be able to blunt their mind-reading capabilities (if any). As for telekenetic or other such power, the eyes are once again recomended. If you could get onen on the ground and get a good punch in on its forhead or eyes, you may cause brain damage.

Another recomended spot in the mid-section, since you might knock one of the 'Grays' off balance if you can get enough momentum. Try to go for joints, or anything that you can recognize. Since these creatures seem to be genderless, a attempt for a below the belt hit is not recomended. But its worth a try if nothing else.

Also, if they can leap from one system to ours, then 'crude' methods of warfare might be advisable. A good axe would most likely be a new one to them, as would a firearm of some kind. The reason I mention the latter is that they are likely beyond such weapons, and may have some kind of defensive mechanizm against energy based weaponry. The 'crude' chemical reaction based arms we have might also be so far behind their capabilities that this would be usefull.

Because folks, the man of the future will still fall down if you hit him with a big enough rock.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ya but when your throwin rocks at the man of the future his buddys might get ideas involving rays and fire...which end in pain heheheh (just jokin my freind) but ya i guess hittin one in the eye would work. What about the skull is it fragile and weak...better ask earth sister...or if he reads it "are the bones of the grey species weak?) and I have another question. (How many of these species are there?)

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Earthsister, can you provide us with physical proof? for example, photos. Will they provide you with some of their scientific knowledge?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
CMAN

"are the bones of the grey species weak?) and I have another question. (How many of these species are there?)

The Grays and many other races are physically frail, but not all races are frail, and it's not their physical abilities you must respect.

One race that visits Earth is who humans call "The Grays" but their real name is The Ancient Ones. Many of our visiting races somewhat resemble thier popular description as people tell it, but when you see the various races yourself, you see wide differences in their appearances. Many of the visiting races are vastly different from this popular description as well.

There are 218 races visiting Earth from "close by" in our galaxy. There are over 5200 worlds of advanced intelligent life (people) in our union of five galaxies, and a few more in the area who are not advanced and not counted in the union yet, like us.

Rikimaru

Earthsister, can you provide us with physical proof? for example, photos. Will they provide you with some of their scientific knowledge?

I have no physical evidence to prove my personal experience with alien life, or my knowledge of them to be true. You can't see physical evidence of that unless you have their own experiences, and have your own experiences that include me. But that would not be my evidence- it would be yours. A photo of an alien being or craft would not prove that I have experiences or that what I know is true.

There is evidence of alien life all over our planet, throughout our history. Everyone can already see it but most believe what they are told by Earth authorities, so they don't recognize or accept any evidence as proof of alien life.

I have learned some things from the alien races about some of their science and technology. I have no evidence to that either.

[edit on 8/30/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

A photo of an alien being or craft would not prove that I have experiences or that what I know is true.

No, but it certainly would be pretty exciting for the rest of us, as well as a huge scoop for ATS. Would these aliens acquiese to having their photograph taken or appearing on video?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Would these aliens acquiese to having their photograph taken or appearing on video?

There are many photos and videos of their crafts available on the internet. I do not have any of my own.

Of all the photos I have seen on the Internet of alien beings, I think one was authentic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join