It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedeemingSpirit

I don't think I agree with the approach, because it presupposes that people are sheep and can't make decisions on their own. I would advocate a more open policy, for good or bad, because hitting people with reality is perhaps the most important thing. 2 more c.

have a great day!!

Exactly
I Still think the aliens should appear in front of everybody and every place in the hole world somehow and say what they have to say , the way they do this is too slow.. show up tell us what u have to say break the ice ppl only believe things because they want to fill the void that they have from not knowning
fill that void doesnt mater if they dont believe you. sooner or later the actions of the alien people will be in the spotlight and we will see if they are truly our benefactors. If the People Really isint as dumb as sheeps they Will join the right side.

Earthsister maybe you could meantion that in your next meeting, you shouldnt be losing time with this sneaking up show up once and for all, reveal yourselves .. sure it will be a shock at first but it will be One shock and if you explain the alien people's intention as you have in the forum i am sure people will understand.

Peace

[edit on 3-9-2005 by For FREEDOM]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
RedeemingSpirit

I understand what you mean. Before I learned a few things firsthand from the aliens and from the way my family and some of my friends- just because they know us, have been treated by "the govt" regarding our alien contact, I chose to believe what you choose to believe, but that is a little too naïve anymore.

I think your thinking is right to a high degree and I support it, but it is the rest of the story that concerns me. I don't want to sound like I am just bashing my govt here. I am really not. To type a few paragraphs on a particular aspect of this subject as it pertains to the visiting races, it can indeed sound like bashing. I think the USA is probably the best govt on Earth, ALL things considered. But it is also the worst offender of the alien races and our world. It has the most to lose of exclusive power and wealth come the crucial ways of peace that we must permanently establish, and soon, in order to survive and advance as a race. Our leading world govts have to take care of everybody here, not just themselves. And everybody's air and water, not just their own. And everybody's energy needs, not just their own.

The USA has gotten itself into a very deep hole of cover-ups and lies because of some things in their part of running our world, secret projects and testing and use of funds, and for the "reasons" they are doing that. It is so deep that they can't get themselves out now without admitting to the crimes they have committed against all the people of Earth, even their own. These are the things that people like you and me don't really want to know about. You said as much with, "I choose to believe..."

It is true that the leading govts are moving society to a specific place where we will accept alien life- but not until we discover them for ourselves upon the aliens defiantly showing themselves to the world- not until the govts can't fool us about their existence any longer. The govt plan is that by then, we will be sufficiently confused and terrified, and except the aliens only on the govts' manipulative teachings that they are sneaky, evil, lying abductors- and not for the people they really are and the true intentions they have in being here.

The whole time while the govts are denying there are any alien races and that the people who claim to see them are of ill character, lying or sadly mentally ill, they are creating the way all people will think of the alien races. This is a common tactic of propaganda used by any leadership of Earth to get its people to war against another people, to keep them being mysterious evil hateful strangers, that we will kill on sight. All the tactics that are being employed to confuse and threaten humans into a certain way of belief are common to human behavior. The aliens have nothing to do with this going on at all. The alien races are not even an active contributing factor of their own presence to humanity yet. We have not officially heard from them yet, because they are not invited or allowed.

It is not difficult for the govts to threaten the alien races to stay away. When their crafts are detected in the sky, they are attacked. When the aliens make friends with a human, the human is attacked. That human becomes a target of govt because he is a threat to national security. The more he knows and the kind of things he knows could get him hurt. If a known alien experiencer disappears, who would most people, at this point, suspect abducted him, aliens or govt? If a whole town sees an alien craft fly overhead, and the next day the gossip is that someone was raped or secret documents are missing, who does everybody in town think did it? If there is evidence of the crime, who does that prove did it? -- It proves who authorities SAY did it. If a man murders another man in an alley down town, and at his trial ten strangers testify that they saw an alien craft overhead on the night in question, how do you convict the murderer? So what good is the aliens showing up openly yet, if that only makes most people believe all the lies?

Why does a leader like Saddam Hussein make sure his people have nothing but hate for the people of the USA? It is so USA is not welcome or trusted, and does not bring education and a better way of life to his people. Because then they would figure him out, and be very mad that their children are suffering and dying needlessly all this time, and the whole structure that he has built to run his country for his exclusive advantage would crumble, and then he would lose his golden toilet. You need to figure out what the USA has to lose, to know why the secret US govt does not want me and you to make friends with the aliens.

I know very well that people suffering and dying "needlessly" is just the way life is on Earth right now, and is not always the direct result of govt corruption, but I also know that sometimes IT IS. When cures are available but denied for any reason, that is a crime, and when that problem is not being fixed, but hidden instead, that is an even worse crime. And the exact point I am making is that our leaders have an open invitation from our visiting races to learn ways to end ALL needless suffering FOR FREE, but they do not want that, because THAT is going to put an end to their own way of running things to their own advantage instead of to everyone's advantage. The leading govts know what it is they are going to lose and are trying to soften the approaching blow on themselves, not on us, and are using remaining time to cover their tracks and hoard as much store as possible before they are going to be forced to give it up.

The people are not going to freak out at the aliens, they are going to freak out at their govts. But not everyone who works for the govt, works for the real govt. Common govt personnel do not know the goings on of their secret govt either, and are going to be just as surprised and angry as the civilians.

The leaders of the first nation that finally takes TRUE responsibility for all life here will be the superpower of Earth, and have an army of peaceful, experienced, determined races behind them.

God Bless Our WHOLE World, and that includes America.

[edit on 9/3/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by For FREEDOM

Earthsister maybe you could meantion that in your next meeting, you shouldnt be losing time with this sneaking up show up once and for all, reveal yourselves .. sure it will be a shock at first but it will be One shock and if you explain the alien people's intention as you have in the forum i am sure people will understand.

The alien races know that very well. Yes it would be a shock, but if the aliens tell you they mean no harm, would you believe them? Why should you? That is why they need all the time they can get, for as many people on Earth to get to know them as possible, before we have to chose who to believe, the aliens or our leading govts. We need more responsible, respectable people of authority among us who can stand up and speak for the character and reputations of the alien races. We need more true personal alien experiencers to speak against the false claims being generated professionally.

You do not see all the work being done between the alien races and individual humans. Almost all of it is done in secret. Most people who have progressive contact do not tell anybody publicly. If they did, it would jeopardize the success of their work with alien life, as well as their jobs and safety. My role is as a public speaker, but the things some people learn from the alien races have to do with govt activities, politics, ecology, space travel, energy, etc. In order to successfully put a particular person in place inside of the structure that has to be changed and to be effective, sometimes that person can't even know what his role is. Many people who have ongoing alien contact, don't even know it themselves on a physical level.

The alien races can't just come here and expose our leaders for their corruption either. Creating public mistrust and disloyalty to our govts would cause another big problem for us, and would not solve our mistrust of the alien races. To try to do that would only look like a takeover- and hostile interference between the govts and the people. It would not demonstrate their true intentions for our whole world. The best demonstration of their true intentions is to stay here, increasingly make their presence known by sightings, educate the individual humans who want to be educated so they can help from this end, and keep offering their assistance to our leading govts.

Even when the alien races make first open contact with a nation, which will be Japan, as of right now, most people in leading nations will only listen to their own govt about it, not to Japan, no matter what footage they see on CNN of alien crafts in the sky over Tokyo.

Even though we are hearing "SO MANY" wild stories of things we can imagine to be in the worst (or best) horror movie, so much terror and conspiracy, we look at the sky and it is calm. The alien races are so patient and considerate and steadfast all these years, that we have to realize it eventually, and that all the noise and confusion can only be coming from one place, us. I think that as long as these particular people in (secret) power on Earth are the ones who are to blame, they will not fess up to anything. But as soon as we put new people in power on Earth, they will acknowledge, if not admit, the official part in this mess and start to actually change it globally.

[edit on 9/3/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks for your post EarthSister, more interesting things to think about.

Supposing that there is a group of alien life forms hanging out around the planet, patiently waiting until the right time to help out the beings on this planet. And let's say they decide to wait for the changing of the guard. It seems to me that the next generations of people across the globe are mezmerized by the modern media, and getting their information through controlled outlets - is there any chance of impartiality anywhere on the globe? Will future generations of leaders be able to stand up and question the established norm? It seems to me like only the initiated are allowed to participate in the creation of policies around off-world relations, how can that change given the current climate? People are too busy discussing the last episode of Desperate Housewives and who will be on the next Survivor to spend time contemplating how we fit into the universe, and it certainly doesn't seem to look as if things are changing anytime soon.

If indeed the off-world visitors are working with people on this planet, why not plan to get all of them together to speak to the world - a major address to the United Nations with all the media coverage possible. Create a highly publicized and publicly monitored safe house for the major players which come forward (planned in advance who, etc.) and create a framework by which the people of this good planet can begin a discourse with our friends in the galaxy. The longer this introduction is delayed, the more the current media works to create a fear and distrust. Imagine the people saying oh my God they've been here all this time what were they doing what do they know, why didn't they save those men and women in Afganistan/Iraq/Germany/whatever.

Perhaps they understand the physical realm is much more transient than we imagine, and so the lives lost to violence, greed or disease don't really bother them much, but if they are as friendly as you suggest I would have expected to hear from them sooner.

I guess for the most part I'm frustrated because I sense that we belong to something larger, and that we need to pull our collective head out of our collective ass and join the larger community. Most of the world is so preoccupied with the material things, the toys we create to amuse ourselves that we don't even take the time to understand one another. It seems like a bunch of ships from the sky saying 'peace, take me to your leader' would be exactly the kick in the teeth this planet needs to understand that working to fill a bank account with imaginary numbers is a poor replacement for devoting yourself to helping your fellow man, and beings of the universe.

I don't know if any of that makes sense, maybe I'm just ranting a little I hope you get the idea!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well i can't question the decision of superior beings but have in mind the longer we wait the more uncertainty and the more fear people will feal because personally i am more afraid of something that i hear like " Man was abducted and showed up without body organs dead" than " alien spaceship landed , contact has been made and no hostilities are aparent"

It doesnt mater what is true, lets face it people believe what they are told and i haven't heard anyone else than you earthsister saying aliens are good. they all refer to aliens as abducters and they answer me that if they saw one they would either go on a rampage if they can or run away all this because they are only hearing one side of the story, i think first we should know them then we should learn from them , slowly, nice and smooth, maybe form a unit to fight the negative propaganda and expose the lies.
Eventually the Truth Will come.

Part of the People Will hear their Governments but a big part would fly off to japan and try meeting with these people, i know i would if i could but im still too young and its very unlikely my mother would take me there.

Its all gona happen anyway one way or another i just hope it turns out the good way for everyone.
btw nice post Redeeming spirit.

Peace

[edit on 3-9-2005 by For FREEDOM]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok, earth sister you said in your post that the aliens need all the time they can get before throwing the curtain up and shouting a big ol "WAASSUP". Couple questions if I may.

1. Why? Honestly what good is it doing by playing the secret club and keeping these meetings clandestine in every fashion?

2. Logic would seem to scream "The sooner the better" for all parties. If they are truly friendly beings who wish us no ill will why hide this fact? The only thing thats currently happening is that we as a people are more or less becoming more scared of this unknown equation.

3. This is probaly the hardest thing too understand for me. Why you or more to the point why anyone who has no influence with the powers that be? It seems very counter productive to begin contact with someone who cannot change the views of the mass or even influence the majority. I don't mean this in a mean way or anything I just simply do not understand.

4. Why exactly are they going to announce themselves to japan? Maybe this is being egotistical but you yourself stated that the US is the dominate power on this planet. So why not come here? If they truly wish for a peaceful interaction with the human race why are they choosing any nation or then the united states? Would that not seem a slap in the face to the US? It would be like they are saying that they do not respect us enough to start here and go from there. Why not simply make it a world wide event? Show up to the leader of each country.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

If they truly wish for a peaceful interaction with the human race why are they choosing any nation or then the united states?

Who knows what criteria aliens might use for selecting where they will initiate contact? The USA seems a good selection to me, if only because that is where the United Nations is located. But for all we know the aliens might pick China, since it has the highest population of humans of any nation. They might choose Tokyo or Mexico City as the world's most populated cities. Heck, they might choose Turkmenistan, just to teach the rest of us some humility.

The point is, the motivations of an alien species are, well, alien. But if they decide not to choose the USA, getting upset about it isn't going to help, especially given that, as powerful and influential as the USA is, it's nothing at all compared to a culture that can cross the stars.

Edit
Whompa, your avatar is quite frankly terrifying. IT was one of the freakiest movies I have ever seen and why anyone would want Pennywise as their avatar is beyond me. You scare me, Whompa.

[edit on 4/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Earth Siter, with hurrican Katrina happenig I have a question. A question that I would like you to direct to the fedration them selfs "Did Any members of the dederation have anything to do with the hurricane?" or "Have any of your members caused any diesaters in history other then the area 51 incident with the grey?" and "When was the federation formed?"

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CMAN

No alien races caused any disasters on Earth, including any area 51 incident.

The alien races have been meeting each other since they could travel to each other's worlds. The oldest race in our union area is 16 billion years old, so "soon" after that time is when when the first races in our part of the Universe started to form an alliance and help each other.

The organization of races visiting Earth is made of our closest neighbors in this area of our galaxy, 218 races, the oldest of which is over 6 billion years, and they have been forming their organization here for thousands of years. I asked how many thousands, and they declined to tell me that.

Whompa1

You asked important questions and I will answer as soon as I finish my post of them. Some are covered in my previous posts on ATS, if you want to search in the mean time.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
Ok, i just saw war of the worlds..and well im convnced that aleins are not going to be freindly when they fineally do arrive for all of us to see.

In the Book of Revelation it talks about locusts that will be let loose on earth and torment mankind for 5 months. I believe this is a reference to what is considered to be aliens by most people. Remember it says torment.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by CMAN
Ok, i just saw war of the worlds..and well im convnced that aleins are not going to be freindly when they fineally do arrive for all of us to see.

In the Book of Revelation it talks about locusts that will be let loose on earth and torment mankind for 5 months. I believe this is a reference to what is considered to be aliens by most people. Remember it says torment.

Could we please keep aliens and the book of revelations seperate for the time being. It also talks about the 5 horsriders of the apcolypse (sp?) I hope you dont take the as a sign of alien interaction either.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

Whompa, your avatar is quite frankly terrifying. IT was one of the freakiest movies I have ever seen and why anyone would want Pennywise as their avatar is beyond me. You scare me, Whompa.

Thank you Jeremiah25 for the compliment.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Whoompa I have to agree with you on a few points there, but there's so much that we are likely not privvy to that may govern these decisions. I really think that's the first thing that needs to be addressed - disclosure! Once the rest of the populace really understands what's going on, we can make some appropriate decisions.

Btw, in the novel pennywise ended up seeming very otherworldly and frightening, I think it's a completely appropriate avatar.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedeemingSpirit

Btw, in the novel pennywise ended up seeming very otherworldly and frightening, I think it's a completely appropriate avatar.

Yes...pennywise was from the great beyond. If I remember correctly he was the reason the dino's were destroyed when he crashed here on earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

Could we please keep aliens and the book of revelations seperate for the time being. It also talks about the 5 horsriders of the apcolypse (sp?) I hope you dont take the as a sign of alien interaction either.

And the reason for that would be......? Most people don't take the subject of aliens seriously and will be caught off guard. The truth about this needs to get out because people's eternal destiny will depend on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by Whompa1

And the reason for that would be......? Most people don't take the subject of aliens seriously and will be caught off guard. The truth about this needs to get out because people's eternal destiny will depend on it.

Because it sounds like your hitting the crack pipe. What truth dbrandt is there? Can you prove that the bible and aliens are related? We can't even prove the existance of aliens 100% so why try and tie it in with the bible??

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi all!

New to ATS in terms of posting, but have been reading and trying to get
familiar with the boards for a couple months now.

I've read all the posts in this thread. Some appear to have put quite a lot
of time, effort, and thought in their replies. Some not so much, but get right
to the point, and still others are quite amusing, which I truly appreciate.

Question: What if everything, that everyone has posted in this
thread, in reference to their belief about aliens, otherworld races, etc... was
not true in the least? In other words, it was nothing but a self induced
fantasy triggered by fabricated news events, t.v. shows, news media, etc...

Now, before you all blow a gasket or something...LOL!... Please hear me
when I say: I did not, nor am I saying that any of you are wrong in your
thinking, or experiences.

BUT! What if everything you've been led to believe about the existence of
"aliens", etc.. was a lie? What would you do then? Or have you traveled so
far down that "yellow brick road" that you would be unwilling and/or
unable, at this point, to discern the truth from a lie?

I definitely don't mean any harm or disrespect for anyone's thoughts, views,
or experiences on this matter. Nor am I an "expert" in anything.

I'm just curious...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would move on with my life as i always do... anyway everypost i'v done so far was hipotetically assuming that there are really aliens and that earthsister is telling the truth, i am just keeping an open mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi WalksThroughTime, and welcome to ATS, and this discourse! Cool site I think!

I think your question deserves some thought, but you may want to consider creating a new thread with this topic. This particular thread was/is created to discuss the idea of whether or not alien life could be friendly or not, based on the context of current events/media/psychosis, whetever. You may want to search the forum to see if anyone has explored this idea before, and if not, post away!

Your post brings up a great point though, we may have stumbled off topic slightly. In the discussion of friendly/not-friendly/ambivilous, I would summarize my arguments as follows:

As a relatively new race of beings, how would we even begin to understand if any alien race was being good/bad or indifferent towards us? I would guess that our mental/spiritual capacities are so limited, we haven't the slightest clue - like my example of the salmon abductions earlier on. Here's the question remaining I guess. Even though we are a limited species, how would we discern whether we were being treated badly/like royalty by a race which has evolved for millions of years longer than ours?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
-Deleted Post-

[edit on 6-9-2005 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join