It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
CMAN
I have personally met the beings of many races that visit Earth. They are kind and friendly, but more exactly defined as the professionals of their races, working here between our worlds. My contact is ongoing with the lead representatives of the organization of races. All our visiting races work together now for the same goal, which is to build a diplomatic relationship with our world. No races are misusing or abusing any humans any longer.

The few races who were taking advantage of particular humans at one time, particularly those who humans call The Grays, are no longer doing that, thanks to the members of the other, further advanced visiting races.

Rikimaru

Your whole post is well-meant to be helpful in sharing with others what you think you know, I am sure.
You have to realize that the aliens make themselves very scarce, they are elusive on purpose,

"Your whole post is well-meant to be helpful in sharing with others what you think you know, I am sure."

I ran into some of your posts before I joined ATS, and now that I'm a member, I find that I cannot sit back and continue to watch you paint this false trumped up *Obscenity edited* image about visitors' agendas. Yes, the visiting folks want the truth disseminated on this globe at the pace that humanity can handle, and process that truth. The keyword here is TRUTH.

Earth being the first Planet of Free Will (2 new ones in "production" as we speak) in creation makes it a very tempting breeding ground for those of other stars to manipulate/interfere/control. Whoever you're "contacting" is leaving out some very important information that you either need to hear, you've been told and are choosing to ignore, or you're a person who sees the Universe through rose-colored glasses and are easily fooled. If you were told that we are no longer being taken advantage of and believed this, then you accepted a blatant lie. I wouldn't be going for a magic carpet ride with these folks again, if they'd told me that. uh uh

The Federation, which you choose to call "organization", is made up of leaders from many visitors' stars to ensure that there is no major interference from those that wish to wreak a "little" havoc to suit their own agendas. Those agendas range from end to end of the spectrum. Why are you telling people on this forum information contrary to that truth??? I find it irresponsible, almost to the point of cultish, and/or pimping. I have been pondering your own agenda in this, and what part you are playing for a group of visitors that may not have MY best interests at heart. If you're being shown this rose colored vision, which is pure deception ... I have to believe that it is NOT in my best interests for this group of visitors to interact with humans at this time. The deception of what I'm reading, hearing, and feeling in the information you post sends warning signals up like nobody's business.

Someone who has not been fooled/misled by their visiting contacts would never sit in a public forum recommending anything other than discernment in dealings with visitors. Just as it would be foolish to recommend anything other than discernment in dealing with a total stranger off the street here on Earth.

Do I believe that the reports of experiences with visitors are leaning more to the aggressive side than what is true? Yes, I do. I believe fear gets in the way, and can color the experience creating unfounded malevolent perceptions. However, I'm a firm believer, in time, that will balance itself out.

Appointing oneself an expert on the visitors, telling 1/2 truths, and creating easy prey for those visitors who in truth ARE malevolent in nature, and DO NOT have our best interests at heart also makes one culpable for what happens in those encounters. It's treasonous to humanity as a whole.

While you have the right to free speech, there are responsibilities that go with freedom of speech.

I know you're going to ask me how I know this ... but then if you've had contacts with the big boys up there, you wouldn't ask ... you'd have already "seen" me coming

Discernment .... Discernment .... Discernment ....

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I know you're going to ask me how I know this ... but then if you've had contacts with the big boys up there, you wouldn't ask ... you'd have already "seen" me coming

Raises hand slowly

Well, I have never had any contact with any type of alien creature and have few preconceived ideas concerning their motives. My opinions are drawn from certain assumptions which I am happy to see refuted with tangible evidence.

So I guess I'll be the one to ask you how you know this. Hopefully you will answer me, since I have no interest in any particular person being proved right or wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry CMAN, I didn't mean to be offensive.

And EarthSister, I can't divulge why or how I know what I know. But I can say that what will happen in the future must happen, and nothing can or will stop it. I just don't know when exactly that "future" is, heck, it could be tommorrow.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Arghh. I've replied to this question only based on 30+ years of reports of presumed encounters. Who is supposed to be right. All claim their experiences are legitimate while down playing others. It's like playing alien politics.

Form the 1950,60,70, and 80's the world was gripped by two super powers able and willing to engage in a nuclear holocaust. Throw in the big unknown of an extraterristrial race that could intercede at any moment offered a diversion. It offered comfort to some and a threat to others. The era of increased global tensions offered a very fertile ground from which the UFO/Alien phenomena grew at an unprecidented rate. Something completely out of our control that could save us from ourselves and/or ultimately dominate us.

Of course, whether or not someone chooses to believe in aliens, the question is simple; Friendly of Not?
Again...If my neihbors spied on me, abducted family members, performed tests on them and disabled my security in my home, I would most definately consider them a threat. My only conclusion is Not Friendly.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star of Curiosity

Star of Curiosity

Somehow you misunderstand my position on the whole, and that may be my fault, but that would be because I am usually running interference up against a great deal of propaganda, and trying to shed light from the other, truer, less popular perspective. Judging just from your post to me, I would think that this would already be something within your own understanding. The people who actually learn constructive things personally from alien life should show respect for each other despite any inconsequential differences we may have in understanding, not just step all over each other. There are plenty of people claiming to have contact who don't, who are making up ridiculous things, for you to defend against if that's what you want to do. You don't need to defend against me.

My husband Jack and I have met many other people who have alien experiences, but never another who has the amount of personal contact, communication, or depth of understanding we do. Jack and I work together with alien life, and are together for almost every meeting, and we do not always agree exactly with each other's opinions or look at everything the same way- most things we do, but not all things. We keep our information straight the way we get it, and write everything down that happens in detail, but there is always room for more and greater understanding. Some things do not come across as factually as others, but are more a matter of perspective based on experience and knowledge. I always stick to the facts I am taught, and carefully offer my perspective of those facts to others as my opinion of them.

Jack and I are independent. We learn about alien life from alien life. We learn a great deal from humans too, but all of that is mostly just about the humans. You're preaching to the choir here and I am surprised you are offended by me. I certainly do recommend discernment, but as "threats" come, they are not based any longer in any visiting race, but rather predominately in the doings of Earth authorities pertaining overall to the visitation of our neighboring races. My sight is not unlimited, but my glasses are clear- not rose colored. And my own family has been harassed and physically assaulted by particular alien races, and by govt agents. This does not happen to my family anymore, or to anybody else's family here anymore, due to a number of changes that have been made in and by the organization. Naturally, human perspective is not as quick to change, even for the ones who are experiencing it.

The alien races I meet with have always referred to their organization as the "organization of visiting life" or "the project"- and the larger organization that many humans call "the federation" as "the union" of five galaxies. I just call it what the aliens call it, which is their description of it. I don’t see anything wrong with that, and considering I go by what I am taught through my own experiences, I am not going to start calling things what other people call them just to be like everybody else who is just being like everybody else.

I am not taught everything I need to know at once. My teachings are ongoing through life, and I learn brand new things and get additional information to things as practical and necessary. I am not lied to or mislead by my alien contacts. I am also not the only human on Earth who has advanced, progressive contact with the organization. No person can handle everything on their own, or learn everything they need to know at once. Few humans who have contact are progressing at all, and those who are, should always do their best to preserve what they learn with integrity, and not be swayed by the popular opinion of the field.

I don't claim to know everything and never want to give the impression that I think I do. I don't try to declare all I know about a subject in one post, or all my opinions based on what I know. I try to follow the lead of the things it seems to me people want or need to hear at any given time, if I have that information personally. I am an ordinary person with extraordinary experiences, and I can only do my best in a difficult situation of going against the grain of normal human thought. That is what I do.

You seem, initially, to be on the same page as I am with perspective of contact, though I don't agree with everything you said. One thing is that I am personally aware of many more "up-and-coming" primitive races than just two, but the number is still very small compared to the vast amount of advanced intelligent life in our area, and throughout the Universes.

My intentions are nothing but honorable, humble and unselfish. I have a great deal to share and I help many other people who are just getting to know their own alien contacts. Nothing is perfect, including the other races. Everybody is "so" different from each other race to race, that there can be a great deal of conflict to get by at first, before the newer race can move forward- both for each individual person, as well as for each race.

The advanced races have already been meeting all the other races around them, and we humans are brand new at it. It is we humans who are having such a hard time with meeting our visiting races, and it is we ourselves who are creating the brunt of this hard time for ourselves and for the other races trying to introduce themselves to us. It's taking us thousands of years! No matter what we see or hear of them, humans in general are always thinking "something else" and usually worst case scenario, and most of that is due to perpetuation of disinformation by our leadership. As a race, we have not even begun to deal with the aliens on a personal basis yet- because we can't even deal with ourselves yet.

You seem to be pretty mad at me over nothing. If you really have the kind of contact that you are implying you have, I am not the kind of person to take your frustrations out on.

PS Welcome to ATS, Star of Curiosity. It's nice to have you here with us.

I just looked through some of your other posts and read in the thread called Assumptions about aliens we shouldn’t make where you said, "I've never had a visitation to be able to state categorically that anyone is telling the truth regarding physical interactions with visitors."

I am wondering, do you mean in that context that you've never had alien contact, or that you've never had physical alien contact?

It may be an important consideration to you that my husband's and my contact is both physical and spiritual. It really makes no difference to the encounter, but there can be a large difference in how a human perceives events and meanings on a physical level.

[edit on 8/28/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star of Curiosity

Star of Curiosity

Somehow you misunderstand my position on the whole, and that may be ...........the encounter, but there can be a large difference in how a human perceives events and meanings on a physical level.

[edit on 8/28/2005 by EarthSister]

Dear Earthsister,

I find this federation rather interesting, and as a result, I've started a new thread on it ("Federation Research" under aliens and UFO's).

I'd like to learn more about this federation and it's organizational structure. Who founded it? How long has it existed? How many member races does it comprise of? What is the human role in this federation? How did you first find out about it? What are other abduction cases involving this federation, that you know of?

A researcher of the more interesting
aspects of life,
-Tunundor

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I had a therory awhile back about something to do with a this federation that earthsister speaks off. But my theory was tiletd towards the MIB. The fact that the MIB might be the police of this federation.hmm...though i dont rember alot of posts on it so im going to ask earth sister, "Does The Men In Black have anything to do with this federation you speak of, and if they do then what is it?" alright.

another thing im rather happy this topic is getting so many posts

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi, CMAN

Thank you for starting this thread. It's a very important subject and it's good to hear everyone's input.

Humanity does not politically participate in any alien organization. We don't even have our own official world voice yet. In order to take a place among our local group of worlds, the first thing we have to do is accept a mutual dialog between one of our nations and the organization of our visiting races. This has already been attempted by the organization with the USA, but failed due to dishonesty on the part of the USA. Japan has been chosen by the organization to handle first open contact between our world and our visiting races.

The USA, and I have not been told which other leading govts, do have some ties with particular races due to past corrupt agreements. Those agreements have changed since the two races we call The Grays' hybrid programs were ended by the organization of races. One race of The Grays was permanently dismissed from visiting Earth and the other joined the organization of visiting races. There are still govt ties with The Grays who remain due to the surviving hybrid races.

There is much more to the govt's involvement with The Grays that I do not have information about from my alien contacts.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If we found insects on another planet, NASA would make sure that nothing would hurt them or contaminate the planet. Look at the great lengths they go to when trying to remove microbes from orbiters and rovers.

ET will be friendly, we are a Little more complex than aunts their technology may be soupier but hat doesn't mean we are just aunts.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You know what? We dont know what "They" are planning. I can say with confidence that no one here even has a damn clue. Tell me, in the abductions, did "They" tell you that their grand plan was to wipe us out? Or that they were going to create a new rennisance?

We dont know, and I feel that if this proverbial "They" some welcome and others fear wanted us to know or for the majority of peoplel to even care that they would've done something to let us all know by now. Im sure that some of the people saying these things are quite sincere, and have legitimate belief in what their saying. They could be right, could be wrong. But if "They" are watching us, then we certainly arent making ourselves seem any smarter by making shot in the dark assumptions.

I'm just going to wait and see if we find them, or vice-versa. Because theres the possibilty they will do what europe did to China, Africa and the Americas to us, or that we commit the same to them. It is natraul for one to feel "superior" to another due to some technological advancement, and if "They" find us first, it could happenn. Or they could introduce us to these space-age wonders.

Its up in the air, and I doubt that many people have any real idea of what is to come.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hi, CMAN

Thank you for starting this thread. It's a very important subject and it's good to hear everyone's input.

Humanity does not politically participate in any alien organization. We don't even have our own official world voice yet. In order to take a place among our local group of worlds, the first thing we have to do is accept a mutual dialog between one of our nations and the organization of our visiting races. This has already been attempted by the organization with the USA, but failed due to dishonesty on the part of the USA. Japan has been chosen by the organization to handle first open contact between our world and our visiting races.

The USA, and I have not been told which other leading govts, do have some ties with particular races due to past corrupt agreements. Those agreements have changed since the two races we call The Grays' hybrid programs were ended by the organization of races. One race of The Grays was permanently dismissed from visiting Earth and the other joined the organization of visiting races. There are still govt ties with The Grays who remain due to the surviving hybrid races.

There is much more to the govt's involvement with The Grays that I do not have information about from my alien contacts.

Thank you for your input Earth sister. I dident know that Japan was going to be the first to greet aleins. But what you had put still dident answer my question about the MIB. Though some may belvive them to be men..i do not. I belive that they are something else. You might call me crazy but I belive that these suited individuals are something that are not of this world or any other in fact. I belive there something that Sceince cannot explain...(Critize it all you want but its what I belive, after all all of us on this site belive in some crazy things...hell and were hear cause most a society dont belive what we say) But anyways on to soemthin else id like to refer what iksmodnad had said about N.A.S.A. How do we know that they would react the same way. I mean obivioulsy these beings have mastered space travel. So im sure they have seen things from all over. But i would like to put that perhaps they know that us Humans are going to most likey going to wipe are selfs out. So they are just waiting for us to kill our sefs and maybe take earth for all its worth.

By the way cuz of you guys ive thought hire of us humans from insects to cattle in intellagence towards these hire beings.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

But i would like to put that perhaps they know that us Humans are going to most likey going to wipe are selfs out. So they are just waiting for us to kill our sefs and maybe take earth for all its worth. By the way cuz of you guys ive thought hire of us humans from insects to cattle in intellagence towards these hire beings.

I doubt they are waiting for us to destroy each other. The only real means we have of doing so would be through untold nuclear war, which would render much of the planet completely uninhabitable for a significant period of time. The aliens would be lords of a blasted, glowing hot, radioactive world and masters over roaches and life frozen in ice or at the bottom of the sea.

As for their interest in Humanity, I think it may well be because of our intelligence and adaptability. It is true that, if aliens do exist, they are far more advanced then we, but let's not write ourselves off. The Wright Brothers flew the first ever plane at Kittyhawk on December 7, 1903 (Reference). Neil Armstrong walked on the Moon on July 20, 1969 (Reference). 66 years. In 1932, Cockcroft and Walton began the first crude experiments in splitting the nuclei of certain elements (Reference). On July 16, 1945, the first nuclear weapon was detonated (Reference). 13 years. One only has to look at recent advancements in computer technology to appreciate the speed at which new developments are being made.

After thousands of years of slow progress motivated largely by survival and subsistence needs, Humanity is now achieving significant technological advances in an amazingly short amount of time. Even if it does not seem so to us, consider the length of time spanned by human culture in one form or another. Then observe the technological leaps made in the last 150 years or so. If I were the aliens, I would be quite alarmed at what was taking place on the Earth. Maybe they're scared of us, in some way?

[edit on 29/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There was about 20 mutilated humans with sections of their face and body removed the exact same way all the cattle and beasts were slain and sucked dry of blood. There is pictures of the corpses and a large poliece report. the thread is somewhere on ATS.

But are they evil? If they were, why not just eject the humans they abduct into space or eat them, rather than taking the time to control their memorys to reduice stress and bring them right back to their homes?

hmm. perhaps some types are evil, and some are good?

+drakefist+

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Humanity is now achieving significant technological advances in an amazingly short amount of time.

You can only say that it's an amazingly short time if you can compare our technological advance with one or more other civilisations. But we can't. So we don't know if we're quick or slow at learning. Maybe some did that in 10 years who knows.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You can only say that it's an amazingly short time if you can compare our technological advance with one or more other civilisations. But we can't. So we don't know if we're quick or slow at learning. Maybe some did that in 10 years who knows.

Of course, in that context. I meant that it was an amazingly short time in the context of the entirety of human development. If aliens are watching us, I would think that they would be struck by the rapid advancements we have made in the last century and a half when compared to previous millenia.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN

But what you had put still dident answer my question about the MIB. Though some may belvive them to be men..i do not. I belive that they are something else. You might call me crazy but I belive that these suited individuals are something that are not of this world or any other in fact. I belive there something that Sceince cannot explain...(Critize it all you want but its what I belive, after all all of us on this site belive in some crazy things...hell and were hear cause most a society dont belive what we say)

MIB are human secret govt agents who pose as alien beings to ruin the personal reputations of the alien races, scare innocent people away from their own alien contacts, and frame the alien races for crimes of personal abuse of individuals who have alien contact. This includes kidnapping to hold hostages for extraction of sensitive information, and to use as blackmail to control by force the activities of the alien races. Don't think a person can't be fooled by MIB, because it only depends on what that person has been "told" or experienced and knows for himself what the true natures of the alien races are, in order for him to know who or what the MIB may be. When people are kept afraid and confused, they do not know what to believe or who to believe.

MIB were also sometimes, at one time, alien beings of a particular race that was working with secret govt. This activity did not last long because it came at the desperate end to the corrupt tie between this race and the US govt. The end of it came due to interception by the organization of visiting races. In other words, the other alien races visiting Earth were within their jurisdiction to stop this alien race from harassing particular humans for the US govt. Note that this race of beings is one of those that has been permanently dismissed from visiting Earth.

But anyways on to soemthin else id like to refer what iksmodnad had said about N.A.S.A. How do we know that they would react the same way. I mean obivioulsy these beings have mastered space travel. So im sure they have seen things from all over. But i would like to put that perhaps they know that us Humans are going to most likey going to wipe are selfs out. So they are just waiting for us to kill our sefs and maybe take earth for all its worth.

The alien races all around us know very well the precarious position we have brought our humanity and our world to. If we kept on going the way we are, we would probably destroy our planet and ourselves. But the alien races say two things about that- we are not going to keep going this way, and they are not going to let us destroy ourselves or our planet.

There are things the visiting races can do, and things they cannot do, to help us. The first rule is that this is our own world and it's up to us to run it. The second rule is that if we ask for and accept their help, they can do everything within their power and jurisdiction to help us. For our leadership to ally with our visiting races and get things going would be ideal, but our leadership has other ideas about their personal advancement to their personal power, ownership and wealth instead, which depends on the suffering of humanity, and is threatened by the attempts of the organization of our visiting races to assist our world.

When individual people want to do something about all this, the alien races can help those people on a personal level to learn what they need to learn to make specific changes, and create certain opportunities by bringing particular people together, and help with ideas and encouragement in conversation. We humans still have to do it all ourselves, the alien races cannot take over our world to fix our problems for us.

The visiting races do not want Earth for themselves. They have their own home worlds that are perfect for them, and they can't live here even if they wanted to. All of them are sharing the same space with each other and us between our worlds, just like our countries share the same space of our planet. The beings who are visiting Earth are the professionals of their own races, working here because of their personal concerns for us, themselves and each other. Not every member of a race travels to work at another world, just like not every human joins the Peace Corps, or becomes an environmentalist, or diplomat, or explorer, or biologist, doctor, etc.

Humans who care about the suffering and depletion going on across our world, can understand very well what our neighboring races are doing here. But suffering and depletion are not the only reasons all the people sharing the same space should meet, be friendly, respectful and helpful to one another. There is the need for diplomacy, trading of materials, sharing of geographical information across vast, unreachable areas, and protection from natural threats. Getting to know one another is good for the enrichment of each society with greater education and knowledge and appreciation of diversity and culture, but most importantly, this is everyone's insurance against fear and prejudice between us.

The one thing everybody across all of space wants and needs the most is PEACE, and it takes the active participation of each mature race to ensure it for all. Some of the advanced races used to war. Some had famine and rampant diseases, and all had their own primitive difficulties to overcome. They know how to help us here better than we know how to help ourselves, because they have already done it for themselves, and know a better way to live. Peace does not mean never having any conflicts- it means preventing unnecessary conflicts, and implementing constructive ways of solving necessary conflicts without violence. Peace is not an advanced concept. Many races are peaceful from their primitive beginnings.

Of all races in our union area and the wide range of past and present various primitive difficulties, Earth is having among the most difficult problems, and we humans are among those most difficult for other races to work with.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
EarthSister-

I say this with the utmost respect for both yourself and your beliefs: how do you claim to know this information regarding not only MIB but the motivations of alien races? You said you have been in contact with these aliens - is this a spiritual contact or a physical contact or both? I guess what I am saying is that I would really appreciate some evidence to verify your claims.

Please do no think I am calling you a liar or in any way belittling your views. I am sure you can appreciate that it can be frustrating when somebody claims to have knowledge that the rest of us are desperately searching for, only to offer no tangible evidence. Please respond, I sincerely mean no disrespect in the asking.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Jeremiah25

I am not offended by your or anyone's sincere skepticism or disbelief and I appreciate your kindness. Of course you can't just believe me. I know about these things from my own experiences with the alien races and with govt agents. I am taught and shown these things by alien life so that I can help others understand them. My alien contacts don't tell me everything or answer everything I ask them. The things I know could be risky, but are kept within what is relatively appropriate for me to share openly with others. I don't know any great govt secrets, and the sensitive things I know myself about govt, are often considered and talked about by other people as well.

My contact with alien life is both physical and spiritual, and that is the natural way of life throughout all of the Universes. It's not a belief and I don't make anything up or gather any "material" from other people and add it to mine. I see and hear and know what is happening to me during encounters. My husband's abilities match and surpass mine, so together we have no doubts for ourselves, and our alien contacts make sure we stay on track in defining and explaining what we are learning.

I have no evidence, and that's the way it has to be, because if I did, I would be stopped from speaking. If certain authorities and/or special interest groups on Earth thought that I knew certain things to threaten their agendas or national security, my family and I would be in serious danger, and I don't mean just followed around and harassed. If I had any kind of evidence that could prove anything I say, or my direct affiliation with the organization, I would have been stopped a long time ago. The alien races are desperately trying to share information and teach humanity about them, but every bit of information has to be considered because of the danger it puts a human in for having it, if he speaks. We are only told what is necessary to do what we do individually with alien life.

The problem with evidence in human hands is that whether the people have contact with alien life or just say they do, the same people would still be telling the truth about some things and lies about other things and proving both equally effectively. Any piece of evidence could either be authentic or fake and still nobody would know the difference. It could also be stolen and used by somebody else to prove their own opposing claims. Evidence would never prove anything true, it already doesn't even though it's all over Earth and throughout our history. Worse, it could be taken away by Earth authorities and used to officially and finally prove something else against the only people who were supposed to have it. It would only give Earth authorities more power and material to create more confusion with.

It is better to just let people speak, and give everyone who listens the opportunity to think and learn for themselves what is really happening to create all this confusion between all the humans, all about the aliens. The only real, true way for a person to learn about the aliens on Earth yet is to learn directly from the aliens. But this whole mess is not about the aliens, it's about the humans.

[edit on 8/29/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Jeremiah25

I am not offended by yours or anyone's sincere skepticism or disbelief. Of course you can't just believe me. I know about these things from my own experiences with the alien races and with govt agents. I am taught and shown these things by alien life so that I can help others understand them. My alien contacts don't tell me everything or answer everything I ask them. The things I know could be risky, but are kept within what is relatively appropriate for me to share openly with others. I don't know any great govt secrets, and the sensitive things I know myself about govt, are often considered and talked about by other people as well.

My contact with alien life is both physical and spiritual, and that is the natural way of life throughout all of the Universes. It's not a belief and I don't make anything up or gather any "material" from other people and add it to mine. I see and hear and know what is happening to me during encounters. My husband's abilities match and surpass mine, so together we have no doubts for ourselves, and our alien contacts make sure we stay on track in defining and explaining what we are learning.

I have no evidence, and that's the way it has to be, because if I did, I would be stopped from speaking. If certain authorities and/or special interest groups on Earth thought that I knew certain things to threaten their agendas or national security, my family and I would be in serious danger, and I don't mean just followed around and harassed. If I had any kind of evidence that could prove anything I say, or my direct affiliation with the organization, I would have been stopped a long time ago. The alien races are desperately trying to share information and teach humanity about them, but every bit of information has to be considered because of the danger it puts a human in for having it, if he speaks. We are only told what is necessary to do what we do individually with alien life.

The problem with evidence in human hands is that if people who have contact with alien life had it, the same people would still be telling the truth about some things and lies about other things and proving both equally effectively. Any piece of evidence could either be authentic or fake and nobody would know the difference. It could also be stolen and used by somebody else to prove their own opposing claims. Evidence would never prove anything true, it already doesn't and it's all over Earth. Worse, it could be taken away from a person by Earth authorities and used to publicly prove something else against the person who had it. It would only give Earth authorities more power and material to create more confusion with.

It is better to just let people speak, and give everyone who listens the opportunity to think and learn from themselves what is really happening to create all this confusion between all the humans, all about the aliens. The only real, true way for a person to learn about the aliens on Earth yet is to learn directly from the aliens. But this whole mess is not about the aliens, it's about the humans.

What makes you think those things you have contact with aren't lying to you just as the government is? And are you sure they're "aliens"?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Whats With them not having souls? I read thatone story where that woman screamed "they have no souls!" and "they are evil!". I have heard others say they abduct people to learn about souls because they wish to take them. Sounds almost like demons to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join