It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocked Illuminati website

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here is a quote from In Statu Nascendi

As an honourable Knight of Kadosh, a mason of 32nd degree in Scottish Rites or honourable Knights Templar of the Commandery Order of York Rites, my brother is competent to enter the pyramid at the 3rd echelon.

[edited quote code - nygdan]

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything
Allegations that the Freemason organizations were infiltrated by
the Illuminati during Weishaupt's reign are hogwash. The Freemasons

That entire post is a cut-and-paste of stuff published elsewhere. I think its pretty hypocritical to be so concerned about secret organizations when you are stealing someone else's words.

Please provide sources for anything you cut and past and include it in the proper 'quote code' format.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The "Egyptian Book of the Dead", aka, the Book of Those Who Come Forth At Night.

I'd say the useful information is not at the surface level, regarding this text...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
For those of you who don't think this site links you to almost every major government site in the world. Take a look at this link.

www.illuminatiorder.info...

Click on the Letter of the country you wish to seek. For example click on U for USA. Then click on the American Flag at the bottom.

Voila

Take a look at the hundreds of links located at the bottom.

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
For those of you who don't think this site links you to almost every major government site in the world. Take a look at this link.

www.illuminatiorder.info...

Click on the Letter of the country you wish to seek. For example click on U for USA. Then click on the American Flag at the bottom.

Voila

Take a look at the hundreds of links located at the bottom.

Enjoy!

Also notice the copyright Gunnar Anzinger 1999-2003. With a quick google search you can find the source of the information for all these links here:
www.gksoft.com...

The information is a direct copy/paste (including those little pink 'JS' you see beside some links).

I don't think this links list helps the case for its authenticity at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Obviously we all know the mythos of the Bavarian Illuminati, and this website is simply a new form of some of the same original mythos, possibly with the intention of bringing in random viewers to invest in some stock, or else just honest curiosity.

But the yahoo group is interesting as well ...

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
The CIA - How to Think Clearly on Drugs.doc

Ha! Wish I had had this manual before I joined that fraternity in college

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My rantings earlier was my feelings getting the better off me.
I realise that what I reveal might make there cause stronger, I might be an unsuspecting agent, like Pandora opening the box, but that’s not my intention.
We are indeed all fools on life’s journey, all learning on life’s wheel.

To understand someone / something we have to become it for a short while. (the hidden in plain view in this website).
We have try and look at how these enlightened people at the top see things.
Firstly an Illuminant is singular where as Illuminati is the collective.

“Freemasonry is the survivor of the ancient mysteries - nay, we may go further and call it the guardian of the mysteries”
Bro. J.S.M.Ward. 'Freemasonry and the ancient gods' 347

Remember Masons see themselves as the gatekeepers and guardians of all the doors with all the keys.

"The initiated elect communicate directly to gods who
communicate back to them... The elect are given knowledge of the
Mysteries and are illumined and are thus known as The Illuminati or the
Illuminated Ones, the guardians of the 'Secrets of the Ages.'"

The masons are guarding the keys and so are the illuminati that’s because they are as one.

Firstly lets look at the symbol of the pyramid on the site bears witness to how ancient its origins are.

"Masonry is the descendent of, or is founded upon, a divinely imparted religion which long antedates the prime date of creation as given in our Bible. It is all that remains to us of the first world religion which flourished in an antiquity so old that it is impossible to affix a date. It was the first unified religion... To this, such symbols as the pyramids, both in Egypt and South America, bear witness... The ancient mysteries were temporary custodians of the ancient truth and closely allied to the Masonic work of today... the relation of the Mysteries to Masonry has oft been recognized, and the golden thread of living continuity can be traced through them to modern Masonry. The Mysteries...are all parts of that ancient thread which has its origin in that primeval religion which terminates today in masonry"
Foster Bailey [33rd degree Mason], 'The Spirit of Freemasonry' 30-2

The 'pyramid' or the obelisk' points to the masculine power.

"Masonry is regarded as the direct descendant, or as a survival of the mysteries...of Isis and Osiris in Egypt"
Robert Freke Gould, History of Freemasonry 1:13

That’s one reason why the website has Egypt and hieroglyphs all over it. Lets hope deciphering them is possible and reveals more.

Lets look at the two triangles which represent male and female, the male the perpendicular being female, ying and yang, ( the geometry aspect and probably other things aswell).

"Triangle - An important symbol in Masonry. 1. The equilateral triangle was adopted by all ancient nations as a symbol of Deity, and was regarded as the most perfect of figures. It constantly recurred in Craft Masonry as well as in the Royal Arch. 2. The right angled triangle was also regarded as an important figure. Among the Egyptians the base represented Osiris, or the male principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the female principle; and the hypoteneuse, Horus, their son.
R.H.MacKenzie, 'The Royal Masonic cylopedia, Rites, Symbolism and Biograghy' 743

Masons use the two triangles to represent this idea of opposites. In the short talk Bulletin, a pamphlet which is to be read in the lodges, we are told that the triangles "are symbolic of good and evil, day and night, the Chinese yang and yin.."
'Point within a circle' Short Talk Bulletin August 1931 vol.9 (reprinted July 1990)

Black and white and the two pillars.
This quote next could be relevant?

The two opposites, the sun (Illuminati) male Omega and the moon (Luminari) female Alpha face each other and struggle for power, yet neither of them can win outright. They can only overcome polarity.
The Sun Masters are the architects of all western cultures and are now striving for their zenith of outer rule through a global world order. Each one thought of the other one as the Black Magicians.
www.2012.com.au...

So both polarities battle to overcome polarity ( but are they from the same source the one or is there two? ).
For so long the polarities have swayed in the Omegas favour.
Will the feminine power, rise again?
Is that why the female Goddess was suppressed for so long from so many of humanity mainly the west?
So there is a spiritual battle ongoing, well that’s another discussion.

There is praise and prayer and sayings in rituals in Freemasonry and on this site which help the mind in the power of belief, for the more belief you incorporate the more powerful the ritual. ( The symbols everywhere in the outer world help reinforce that power ).
I’m not saying the symbols and the sayings are not more than that but that is one aspect.

The signs, symbols and inscriptions date from...the Sumerian civilizations..., Chaldea [Babylon], Assyria, Greece, Rome and even in Mexico and Yucatan... Some rites of the Scottish rite of Freemasonry of our Mother Jurisdiction have been in existence from time immemorial. For we teach the same grand truths, the same sublime philosophies...as those adepts of the ancient mysteries taught in their esoteric rites" Henry C. Clausen, 'Messages for a Mission' [the Supreme Council 33rd degree, A & ARFM, Mother Jurisdiction of the World, 1971] 5-7

Also there are doors which anybody with knowledge can open you up to a source of energy or deity. There are doors written on this website, we’ll go into what this site reveals about this, but this we need to progress step by step to give this site a truly analytical approach. It will not be easy.

I can understand that there is indeed nuggets of truth here and there and wisdom to be had but beware there is a lot of misinformation to guide you to the wrong path. That could even include this site so be vigilant, you never know.

"Masonry, like all the religions, all the mysteries, Hermericism and alchemy conceals its secrets from all but the adepts and sages, or the elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve to be misled, to conceal the truth, which it calls light, from them and to draw them away from it. The blue degrees (that is the craft degrees) are but the outer courts or portico of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them. Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma 104,105 & 819)

Mystical arts of magic truly exist and the very top echelons they are tapping into that.

"Man is God in the making.."
Manley P Hall. [33rd degree Mason] 'Lost keys of Freemasonry' 92

"When later he (the Mason) is given Light, it means really that he is taught the principles of Occultism."
Arthur H. Ward. 'Masonic symbolism and the Mystic Way' 149-150

Like Wizards of a bygone era that truly never went away.
Lord of the rings springs to mind, only I’m not so sure of the outcome.
There is a mystical teaching called ‘the dark night of the soul’, where one can only wait without a confident vision of how will it end.
Step out again.
Will start next with the writings from the site.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The "Egyptian Book of the Dead", aka, the Book of Those Who Come Forth At Night.

I'd say the useful information is not at the surface level, regarding this text...

There was one interesting quote in the 18th Pylon

THE EIGHTEENTH PYLON. The Osiris Heru-em-khebit, whose word is truth, shall say when he cometh to this pylon: "Fire-lover, pure one, lover of slaughterings, cutter off of heads, devoted one, lady of the Great House, slaughterer of fiends at eventide" is thy name. She inspecteth the swathing of the helpless one.

I mean if you like the gory stuff.

Odd

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
interesting that the proprietor of that website and the producer of the VeriSign chip are one and the same.

how come this hasn't been discussed further? complaining about Masons is just silly, they're not hurting anybody.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I find it strange that the top of the pryramid takes me to NASA's satellite tracking system. Quite bizarre.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I find it strange that the top of the pryramid takes me to NASA's satellite tracking system. Quite bizarre.

It may be rather silly, but it may be intended to suggest that they are in control or have access to the data of the satellites. Such as the 'eye in the sky' equates to the eye on the pyramid.

Or to carry on further, it is a suggestion that technology in general is equivalent to the great eye on the pyramid. And they seek that, or suggest they control it.

Of course they likely don't, but I think that is what is suggested.

Just a thought.

TheMesh

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
interesting that the proprietor of that website and the producer of the VeriSign chip are one and the same.

Which one of these produces the verichip?

Registrant Name:Organization
Registrant Organization:AOii
Registrant Street1:Allianzgasse 23
Registrant City:Zuerich
Registrant Postal Code:8005
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+49.6332791850
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Registrant Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Registrant Organization:Moniker Privacy Services
Registrant Street1:20 SW 27 Ave
Registrant Street2:Suite 201
Registrant Street3:
Registrant Cityompano Beach
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:33069
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9549848445
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.9549699155
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Registrant Organization:AECA ANTI ECONOMYCRIME ASSOCIATION
Registrant Street1:Bederstr. 102
Registrant City:Zuerich
Registrant Postal Code:8003
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+49.6332791850

Odd

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
pardon me, I misread an earlier post-- the site is apparently linked to Applied Digital Solutions through a more oblique connection than I thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Regarding this site I said lets be analytical, but that should not be the approach, in this site is some kind of story or secret which cannot be totally formulated and which slips away the moment we attempt to define it too rigidly.
Now I know why they kept some of the mysteries to themselves
Remember there is always more than one meaning, but this is truly exciting.
There is indeed so much wisdom from this.
Now I know why the colour Gold is so prevalent on the pyramids, if they know there stuff they’ll know what I’m on about, reveal really soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
[edit on 27-7-2005 by Questioneverything]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well I was aloud to join the illuminati yahoo group, and I didn't even have to put any money in my back yard, which is good because I don't have a yard ...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student
Well I was aloud to join the illuminati yahoo group, and I didn't even have to put any money in my back yard, which is good because I don't have a yard ...

Wow! They aloud a grad-student to join. I'm surprised you were allowed.

Lucky you don't have a yard, huh?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This has got to be the best humor thread I have ever seen so far!

questioneverything sounds more like hamilton from the days of old!

Weblinks to prove this, to disprove that. Links everywhere, quotes and quotes within quotes, and even quotes within quotes being quoted!

You know, if I were a member of the Illuminati, I think I would have made all this up for disinformation. OR... if the NWO were real, man-oh-man, I bet they'd LOVE to read all this, get a few laughs going.

And to have a yahoo.groups to boot? Now THAT'S professional!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything

Adam Weishaupt
Intro to the
Higher Mysteries II
Second degree
Doceten.
In statu nascendi
- Noli turbare circulos meos!
To be a freemason is not a necessity for my brother but almost all honourable members of our venerable Order are also honourable members of their local venerated Masonic lodge. The majority of my honourable Masonic brethren don’t even know that we exist and they don’t hold any kind of connection to any of our honoured fraternities at all.

Those are two ways which have been opened to the elements by the One. There are myriads of masons worldwide but only a very few are of our kind

Interesting quotes QuestionEverything,but this one in particular strikes me as very noteworthy. And something I'd never seen directly quoted before. I'm surprised I didn't catch the significance of it the first time I browsed through this thread.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Loungerist]

TPL

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
DELETE POST - INFO FOUND BY MYSELF.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by TPL]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join