It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocked Illuminati website

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This whole thing could have been created by a Freemason or Freemasons that are regulars here to
Yanking your chain...riding the proverbial cyber-goat

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I had wanted this topic to end, but I want to share this, sorry for the flight, but I had to deal with some shadow.
A lot of notes I have got rid, but after recharging from a lovely holiday
There is indeed some black and white depending on your beliefs I guess.
I want to start with the beginning Hermes. What answers I have put is what I wrote then, I flew very high and had to come down, out of all the information this is what I kept. Remember there is always more than one answer for everything I usually found 4 but who’s to say it means anything? It was a revelation to me at the time.
sources
www.plotinus.com...
The Mythic Tarot by Juliet Sharman-Burke and Liz Greene

Depth psychology, which has had to return to the source - pagan Gods - for its understanding of human behaviour.
When we try to grasp it with the intellect and ‘master` it for our own purposes, it remains mute and slides away.
Behold the Magician. God and ‘Messenger of the Gods`.
(Roman Mercury, the Greek Hermes, and the Egyptian Thoth, Hiram Abiff of Masonic legend.)

Hermes Trismegistus

Sanctify speech of the Hermes Trismegistus:

I. I speak not fiction, but what is certain and most true.

God
self-knowledge - knowledge of the soul - was the only true religious path through which one might reconnect with one’s divine origins.

II. What is below is like that which is above, and that which is
above is like that which is below for performing the miracle of one
thing.

God
Soul which alone is permanent like God.
Both working together.
Duality of One.

Inner changes precipitate external events, and external events foster inner changes. So its hard to say which comes first, only the inner and outer go together because the same individual is at the core of both. This is the Mirror of the psyche.

III. And as all things are produced from one, by the mediation of
one, so all things are produced from this one thing by adaptation.

Alchemy is ostensibly the art of extracting gold from lead.

God the Architect
Imperishable soul, evolutionary processes, and are capable of undergoing transmutation.
The secret Architect is yourself.
The power is in you.

IV. Its father is the sun; its mother was the moon, the wind carried
it in its belly, its nurse is the earth.

The colour of an emerald is green, which is composed of two chromatic opposites: yellow and blue. The emerald is a symbol of "en-LIGHT-ened" Man. Man, according to the Hermetic Philosophy, is a physical form (symbolized by the moon because the body, like the moon, is a baron wasteland without the spirit or "light" of the Sun / spirit) composed of two seeming opposing forces: spirit and body. Spirit is symbolized by "yellow gold" and consciousness is symbolized by air and the colour (sky) blue and the "stone" is symbolized by the emerald. Green is the colour of the Earth. All three combined in perfect proportion produce a living soul.

The All-Father embodies our spiritual ideas, our ethical codes, the self sufficiency, authority and ambition, discipline, foresight necessary to accomplish our goals. The Father in us also fosters self-respect, to possess a sense of one’s potency, one’s capacity to initiate and concretise them in the world.
To be dominated by the inner Father means to be enslaved by a set of beliefs which crush all human feeling with their inflexibility and arrogance, lest we become petty tyrants ourselves or fall under the spell of a tyrant in the outside world.
Without the Great Mother within us, we can bring nothing to fruition, for this is the side of us which has the patience and gentleness to wait until the time is ripe for action. Without her we cannot appreciate our physical selves, but live disconnected in a purely intellectual world without any grounding or respect for reality. Mother is connected to a feeling of safety and trust in the present.
Positive and negative it is impossible to separate one from the other.

The inner archetypal nature of the images strikes hidden, unconscious chords. The wind in your belly is your instinct, the energy in you ( Kundalini ) with your Magnetic Field where your Permanent Witness (the Monad) resides.
Nurture yourself grow within in from where Primordial Wisdom unfolds its mysteries.

( Whether the individual simply wished to remember the text of a speech or poem, or wished to experience a feeling of the connectedness of the soul with the larger universe, these systems involved study or meditation upon a series of magical images, each of which was a symbol and therefore had several levels of meaning ).

V. It is the cause of all perfection throughout the whole world.

Alchemy, in reality, is the art of extracting the spirit (gold) from the body (lead or "stone").
Striving for union on the inner and outer.

( Symbols of great laws at work through the whole of creation. Meditation on these images was meant to restore ’memory` of the divine world of the soul, raising individual consciousness from its entrapment in the mundane trivia of the material world and reconnecting the person with his or her real source ).

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

VI. Its power is perfect if it be changed into the earth.

The "art" of alchemy is also symbolized by an "emerald". An emerald is something of great worth extracted from the earth and mirrors the true work of the Hermetic practice of alchemy, i.e., extracting something of great worth (the spirit) from the physical body.
If you control the inner and the outer if you harness this power it will be perfection.
"role" and goal of the Permanent Witness is to awake Cosmic Consciousness in the ordinary level of consciousness of man and reach the Cosmic level of its Spiritual Witness - the level of the Perfect Model

VII. Separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross,
gently, and with judgment.

The physical body is "the stone" which must, first, be divided in two (splitting the ADAM) and without the awareness (faith) of the spirit, the body remains intact and incapable of practicing the Hermetic Arts. The two parts that the body is split into are: spirit and form. Consciousness mediates between spirit and form.
‘ Know thyself `
Knowledge of the many diverse drives and impulses of the inner man or woman, some of them dark as well as light, duality of man, as well as the knowledge of the cycles of development at work in human life. One must learn to differentiate between the things of matter and things of the spirit.

VIII. It ascends from the earth to heaven, and descends again to
Earth, thus you will possess the glory of the whole world and all
obscurity will fly away.

The object of such meditation was to form a kind of ladder to reach higher levels of consciousness and gain insights into the divine world.

The soul is indeed on a journey.
eventually becoming immortal
That is when "you", uniting with the Divine Spark of your Perfect Model become divine...In hermetic and mystical writings this divine accomplishment is called
"Union with the Beloved" and "Alchemical and Mystical Wedding".

IX. This thing is the fortitude of all fortitude, because it
overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates every solid thing.

He was a master of reality manipulation and manifestation and was able to travel freely between the various realms and dimensions that existed.

Truth to see things as they really are, ‘the Matrix‘.
The soul being able to move through all things

X. Thus are all things created.

Everything has a soul.
It is your birthright.

XI. Thence proceed wonderful adaptations which are produced in this
way.

Expand in every way on what is said, you have capacities that have yet to be developed.
Moreover, if man was a great miracle and a co-creator in the cosmos, then he had the right to tamper with himself and his world, even improving upon God’s creation, rather than obediently accepting his lot according to religious dogma.

XII. Therefore am I called Hermes Trismegistus, possessing the three
parts of the philosophy of the whole world.

On the outer, mystical wisdom/intelligence, healing/magic, letters/writing/art ?

(The sacred number "4" was assigned to him.)
The cup represents the CUP of Fortune, particularly fortune in love, for Hermes is wise in the knowledge of the heart.
The sword represents the cutting edge of the mind.
The bag of Pentacles or coins marks Hermes as the God of sudden luck and as the patron of merchants and businessmen.
The caduceus is Hermes wand of magic, entwined by two snakes which represent all opposites: good and evil, male and female, dark and light.
His wisdom can penetrate all the spheres of life - the mind, the imagination, the heart and the body.
Geomancy ( divination by earth )
Pyromancy ( divination by fire )
Hydromancy ( divination by water )
Aeromancy ( divination by air )
the waking conscious - the subconscious - the superconscious - and the WISDOM MIND.

XIII. What I had to say about the operations of the sun is complete.

The wisdom of the soul, light, self is complete.
GOD Soul GOD

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Questioneverything

How does one get a username, and password for oneworldorder.org.uk.tc/? illuminati-order.org... is the Illuminati oficail website and it is restricted, but there is a way to get free membership.
There is a website called http:www.clubofrome.com/.
illuminati-order.org...
"The Club of Rome’s mission is to act as a global catalyst of change that is free of any political, ideological or business interest.

The Club of Rome contributes to the solution of what it calls the world problematique, the complex set of the most crucial problems – political, social, economic, technological, environmental, psychological and cultural - facing humanity.

It does so taking a global, long term and interdisciplinary perspective aware of the increasing interdependence of nations and the globalisation of problems that pose predicaments beyond the capacity of individual countries."

That sounds like a blueprint to a New World Order to me, especially in light of the forming of the North American Union(NAU)that is being reported in our media outlets today!
The Club of Rome does not claim to be working on a New World Order, but they do have a blueprint to a New World Order.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Huh.. for a super-secret organization that would want to protect its interests at all costs, you would think they would:

1. Realize their site had been breached and changed security.
2. Not have such a goofy site in the first place.
3. Not require entrance by way of a stupid riddle that I know I've read in a book before. I wish I could remember where I had read that riddle previously.

Who woulda thunkit.. the Illuminati are a bunch of plagerizers!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The OP hasn't been on for over two years with the last post on it almost three years ago. Anonymous ATS bumped the thread and it hasn't shown up yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

SInce it was bumped last night/early this morning, I don't think it will show either.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a very well put together hoax, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ummm...

Just a note, if it hasn't been covered here already (If it has I apologize).

When you goto www.illuminatiorder.info.... Mouse over in the middle of the 4th step up the pyramid from the bottom, you should see a little pic of a spinning red planet (Mars I'd guess?). When you click the pic, it takes you to another site asking for login credentials from this site academy.illuminatiorder.eu....

IP Address: 89.31.143.3 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: DE(GERMANY)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's been awhile since i've tried to access this site. It seems it is no longer open without a username and password. Interesting developement. Anyone know how to still access the site?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There's nothing even remotely secret about anything I've seen. All those things are passages from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, I own three copies of this book and it can be downloaded for free online.

Doesn't matter though, the site appears to be not working at the moment.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
There's nothing even remotely secret about anything I've seen. All those things are passages from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, I own three copies of this book and it can be downloaded for free online.

Doesn't matter though, the site appears to be not working at the moment.

I got in there aswell, just boring old egypt tingz

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but after I went into this website and typed in the answer to the "secret" question, I got a terrible infection on my computer, I've spent 5 hours trying to get rid of the infection so far!!!!

ARGGHH!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Here is another way to login:

www.illuminatiorder.info...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info/Spez/quote.htm

They fear sex identifier disorder caused by the cosmos will end re-ruralization.

We're all going to be gay. Interesting things popped up with random words. Some words get no reply.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything
THE NAMES OF THE GODS OF THE GREAT COMPANY:
Ra Harmakhis, the Great God in his boat.
Temu.
Shu.
Tefnut.
Keb.
Nut, the Lady of Heaven.
Isis.
Nephthys.
Horus, the Great God.
Hathor, Lady of Amentet.
Hu.
Sa.

syrinx high priest sounds like you have something to hide

Isnt the first one Amen-Ra

Haramakhis is not only the Sun-God Horus, he is also believed to be a repository of the deepest wisdom. The story is told of how young prince Tuthmosis III (18th dynasty) fell asleep at noon in the shadow between the paws of the Sphinx at Giza while he was out hunting. While asleep Tuthmosis III dreamed he heard that Harmakhis -Atum-Khepri was his father and that he should assume the red crown and the white crown on the throne of Gleb. Harmakhis said he would get the throne for Tuthmosis if he would remove the sand which had half buried the Sphinx. Tuthmosis did this for Harmakhis and became pharaoh. Instead of being protected by Amon-Ra he was protected by Ra-Harmakhis. This began the movement against Amon-Ra.
edit on 21-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
where has the thread gone from yesterday? was regarding the illuminati?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry for stumbling on such an old thread but..Just curious...
Question: What, exactly, is a REAL 'secret society' website supposed to look like if that's obviously not one? lol

I mean... The masonic group is obviously a very 'secretive' society yes? Yet they have countless websites up giving manuals upon manuals openly and freely on their sites (google will prove me correct). They don't hide the fact that they exist and they're very proud of their history and abilities. By that logic, why would the Illuminati be any different?

They're already banking on the fact that the major part of society will do their work for them (half of society probably doesn't care - it's too preoccupied with... oh, I don't know, finding a way to pay for food in this economy? while the last half fights like cats and dogs about whether or not the Illuminati even exists).

If they don't exist then society's got no one to blame for its ridiculously debilitating loss of morality and drive. But if the group does exist, then it's definitely following in the footsteps of the devil: its greatest trick is fooling society into thinking it doesn't exist.

Sadly, history and the present shows that the majority's never been very smart. Even at the best of times.
edit on 1/7/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debunker75
Sorry for stumbling on such an old thread but..Just curious...
Question: What, exactly, is a REAL 'secret society' website supposed to look like if that's obviously not one? lol

I mean... The masonic group is obviously a very 'secretive' society yes? Yet they have countless websites up giving manuals upon manuals openly and freely on their sites (google will prove me correct). They don't hide the fact that they exist and they're very proud of their history and abilities. By that logic, why would the Illuminati be any different?

A REAL 'secret society' -- especially one whose goal is nothing less than world domination -- wouldn't have a website. Period. I know that's not as much fun or as cool and puts a big damper on hack Google research into the Illuminati, but there it is.

If they *did* happen to have a website -- and said secret society really is run by the world's wealthiest, most elite power players -- I'd like to think their website wouldn't look like some cheesy, geocities-era website full of documents taken from the Internet Sacred Text Archive. Because I could design a website better than the one this thread is about. Just sayin'.

As for the Masons, eh... They're not a very "secret" society, as you yourself pointed out. Maybe they were once, but those days are long gone. And if the Masons are *the* secret society bent on world domination, then I'd say they've been an epic fail, since everyone seems to know all about them and their plans. So, uh...

On another note, I find it sad that this thread started in 2005, and here it is nearly five and a half years later, and the secret societies forum is still dominated by nonsensical drivel about the scary masons and the in-your-face Illuminati, who, of course, "hide" their message everywhere, including tacky websites. Hilarious, that. But, I guess I understand how it's easier to make up elaborate stories and put a name and face to something lots of people feel deep down (that there is someone or something running things behind the scenes that doesn't have our best interests at heart), but is otherwise unknowable. Kinda like religion!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join