It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
He will never do so because it does not behoove him financially and because he wishes to avoid the scrutiny of having a Gift and making money off of it - instead of doing something noble with his power as many would say that he should.

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
What I posted still stands as a fact, regardless of the reasons you postulate.

Look, the man is out to make money. A lot of it. If he declares that he has a Gift of Telekinesis he can no longer call himself an illusionist or a magician, or even a mindfreak - even if some of what he does is in fact just illusions.

People just like you would rant and rave that he needs to be tested under strict scientific conditions to prove (to you and others) that he can "back up his claim."

A question begs to be answered...

If you had a Gift of Telekinesis and were trying to become wealthy as an illusionist, would you declare openly to the public (outside of a vague reference that a lot of what you do is REAL), that you had genuine telekinetic ability?

I hardly think so

BINGO

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WARNING: The following post is based upon all my previous personal experiences with Telekinesis. If you do not think that TK is real, then argue with me in a different thread/U2U.

Well, I've seen some pretty amazing things in my life time. Heck, I've even seen objects moved with the power of the mind.

As far as Criss is concerned, I don't think he's anything more than a stage magician. Are some of his stunts theoretically possible(Through TK)?

Absolutely possible, but not probable. The main way to learn TK is to practice, practice, and practice some more. You could have a person practice for 5 years, and they might be able to push a book across a table.

Now think about how much practice it would take for someone to not only lift themselves from the ground about 1/2 a foot, but maintain that position as he slowly glides from one building top to another? Probably clock in at about 80-90 years.

Not to mention, assuming you could figure how to do it in a small amount of time, think about how wise it would be to navigate your way from one building top to another? You lose your concentration once, and you fall to your death.

Criss is nothing more than a performer. Makes for one hell of a show, but nothing more than that.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Look, the man is out to make money. A lot of it. If he declares that he has a Gift of Telekinesis he can no longer call himself an illusionist or a magician, or even a mindfreak - even if some of what he does is in fact just illusions.

And he has made money. millions and millions of dollars. He's got one hell of a gravy train. Despite what you think, calling him self an illusionist isnt what draws people to his shows. Its the crazy stuff he does. If Criss was to come out and say, guess what, i can really levitate, people would flock to him Im sure people already think his levitation is legit (as is evidenced by this thread), their not turned off by that thought, they go see him and act just like most of the crowd.

People just like you would rant and rave that he needs to be tested under strict scientific conditions to prove (to you and others) that he can "back up his claim."

Well, yes. What wrong with wanting someone to prove their claim?

If you had a Gift of Telekinesis and were trying to become wealthy as an illusionist, would you declare openly to the public (outside of a vague reference that a lot of what you do is REAL), that you had genuine telekinetic ability?

Hell yes I would. It wouldnt hurt my financial well being at all! People wont say "oh well, everything he does is real, I dont want to see that!" Once again, they would flock to me! Just as the flock to him now, and would if he said the same thing!

How exactly would it hurt him?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Kinglizard: There are many other viewpoints and many people were shown watching the event from ADJACENT HOTELS, some of which are as high as the Luxor. the statement you made is INCORRECT. There were many viewpoints; from the helicopter taking video, from spectators on the street, some of whom surely had ZOOMS. you pick a picture that has the FURTHEST viewpoint ansd make the grand claim that THIS is the best and closest view, and that is dead wrong. Only the people at stret level with no zoom saw that picture you use .

Have you not seen the long version that has Criss walking up the stairs and opening the hatch and using his own camera going up? There are many people who witnessed him well enough to make out that it was him and that there were NO props at all.

The closer shots show him clearly illuminated in the 42 billion candlepower light; NO props, NO platforms, NO wires. the pictures are crystal clear. the proof is right there in the light, clear as day, and brighter.

Now, on to the complaint about my saying that the deniers need a paradigm shift in order to grasp the sublime and to see that they are wrong about this:

What I said was NOT personally insulting or profane or derogatory and does not cross the line into the kind of garbage that I was called by Illiterate Simian or whoever...that I believe that it is a spiritual blindness that causes your dilemma is my business, my opinion..and it is not optional that I word everything I say so that it does not challenge anyone. I am entitled to my opinion, and you to yours. You may ascribe your inability to recognize the truth as something entirely different than what I do, that is normal and natural amongst people.

But, I will not relent from my belief that there are reasons for stubborn refusal to see the obvious and to use holow and vacant excuses for not agreeing that what is there is what is there. Intelligent people can disagree, but when given no alternatives, better to admit puzzlement than to proclaim that you have the answer but simply cannot tell us what it is because you are not sure. That is not nearly good enough.

So forgive me if it offends you for me to insist that a new paradigm is needed for some people; do YOU have a better reason for people denying the obvious and clinging to lack of evidence as their best answer? I did'nt think so. In the meantime, either a shift or a awakening will be needed before some denier's will shake off the scales from their eyes and see the truth that is being demonstrated right in front of you; funny how many people rush to disprove, reather than rush to prove. What does that say about the hoped for answer and the mindset going in?

I could have been rude and attributed the lack of perception to many other causes, many of which could have been very insulting, but I did not. I chose the path of higher purpose and want to see results that will enlighten, and not lead further down any dark alleys. That is why I chose a generous and neutral term like ' paradigm shift ' well known to mean a new perspective, a new way of seeing reailty, throwing off the blinders.

Who could take that the wrong way? Only someone perhaps who feels a pang of guilty recognition and a realization that perhaps they DO need a fresh outlook and a more open appraisal of the evidence. If not then they are no worse off and I will have tried at least to enliven an imagination and the critical perception facilities that are needed for appreciation and recognition of new and challengingr reaities. Can't blame me for trying.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Kinglizard: There are many other viewpoints and many people were shown watching the event from ADJACENT HOTELS, some of which are as high as the Luxor. the statement you made is INCORRECT. There were many viewpoints; from the helicopter taking video, from spectators on the street, some of whom surely had ZOOMS.

The closest anyone could be to the balloon floating above the Luxor hotel is on the Luxor property. Adjutant hotels as depicted in the quick drawing below would be further away no matter how high the viewer.

you pick a picture that has the FURTHEST viewpoint...

The image I posted was from the official Chris Angel Video and wasn't picked to support any claim....it was used as an example. All the other independent video footage looked the same.

The closer shots show him clearly illuminated in the 42 billion candlepower light; NO props, NO platforms, NO wires. the pictures are crystal clear. the proof is right there in the light, clear as day, and brighter.

The only other footage was from Chris Angels own helicopters, filmed by his people and edited by his own special effects professionals.

[edit on 8/2/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have a possible explanation for the ring in ice trick, but I really dont want to type it all out right now.. so since I have not done a podcast in like forever I will do one on how I believe the trick could be done tommorow morning and post it on ats.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Do the believers here think that CA actually got run over by a steamroller? Heres alot of questions for you to explain away:

Take a look at the video, as somone else mentioned not a single camera or phone taking photos.

Besides that, Why the White cloth on the ground?

Why does CA lay down and keeps doing a push up so his torso and legs never bear weight on the spot that he has never walked on in the first place? Maybe theres a trench there big enough for his body to fit in? Watch how one of his team taps his leg just before the steamroller is ready to crush him to signal it's time to "ditch".

Why the cloth on the sides of the back of the steamroller wheel? Doesn't that strike you as odd? Why don't we see what is behind the "curtain" before CA is run over and then we see "his" legs?

Look at how he gets up at the end, he straddles the "ditch" with a wide kneeling stance, and then when he gets up his right leg crosses the "ditch" in an akward manner.

The Edits of him as the steamroller backs up never let you see a clear shot of his body as it emerges from under the steamroller, I wonder why?

The guy proclaims himself to be an illusionist, magician and stunt performer, why are you so intent on making him a mystic?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

...calling him self an illusionist isnt what draws people to his shows. Its the crazy stuff he does.

And if he didn't have a Gift of Telekinesis, he would not be able to pull the "crazy stuff" off

Which no other magician or illusionist has been able to duplicate.

By the way, he actually calls himself a mindfreak.

I've heard him spite David Blaine in his interviews. There is no camaraderie between them. They are in competition with one another and have been from the very beginning. If Blaine could levitate high in the air, he would have done so years ago.

If Criss was to come out and say, guess what, i can really levitate, people would flock to him...

They do in fact flock to him.

Criss Angel = Jesus

Well, yes. What wrong with wanting someone to prove their claim?

Because no proof would ever be enough for those who are prejudiced.

Those who test him would be accused of not being objective enough, or qualified enough, or obviously they were all paid off by Criss Angel - just as 1 True Criss Angel Fan was in here when he stated that he was levitated fifteen feet in the air by Criss.

And Criss Angel obviously would be lying about all the scientists that have tested him, those scientists must be all been paid off too. Just like all the scientists who commented on the telekinetic abilities of Uri Geller (or tested him and Matthew Manning directly in a laboratory) in 1974.

Who wants that scrutiny?

No one does.

And Criss Angel doesn't want it either, at least for now.

After his mindfreak series on A&E and his Las Vegas stint are over at the Luxor, we shall see what he and his followers decide to do. Maybe then he will feel that he is rich and popular enough to do whatever he wants.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
The guy proclaims himself to be an illusionist, magician and stunt performer...

He actually calls himself a mindfreak.

why are you so intent on making him a mystic?

Interesting word, but a number of us here have ascertained that in addition to performing illusions - like pulling a woman in half in a park - he also has a Gift of Telekinesis. We have come to know this because he does things (like his high levitations) that no one else can duplicate outside of a magician's stage and/or trick photography.

Please explain to us how Criss Angel has done his high levitations without any props, camera or editing tricks, or paid off spectators. It is the inability for anyone to come up with plausible explanations that serves to confirm that we are correct in our appraisal that Criss Angel has a Gift of Telekinesis.

We differ in our opinion on how a Gift of TK is manifested but a number of us agree that he does in fact have one.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And if he didn't have a Gift of Telekinesis, he would not be able to pull the "crazy stuff" off

Sure he could/would. As he does now, with props and post production editting.

By the way, he actually calls himself a mindfreak.

So what? Its called a marketing ploy. I could call myself a starfreak, that doesnt mean I come from teh stars, can move the stars, am a star, etc. Mindfreak is his brand name, nothing more.

I've heard him spite David Blaine in his interviews. There is no camaraderie between them. They are in competition with one another and have been from the very beginning. If Blaine could levitate high in the air, he would have done so years ago.

Im not suggesting there buddies at all. Just because blaine hasnt preformed a high levitation, doesnt mean he cant. Illusionists wont recreate an illusion unless they can do it bigger than the last guy. Blaine would have to leviate from a bloody airplane to the ground to make his trick bigger than Angels.

They do in fact flock to him.

Criss Angel = Jesus

Exactly, and he wouldnt lose a single fan if he came out and said he was the real deal. hell im sure more people would go to him.

Because no proof would ever be enough for those who are prejudiced.

Thats a cop-out. IF CA said, hey this is legit and ill go to whatever lengths to prove it, the skeptics can only remain skeptical for so long. Right now, no scientific proof exists that says CA is legit.

Those who test him would be accused of not being objective enough, or qualified enough, or obviously they were all paid off by Criss Angel - just as 1 True Criss Angel Fan was in here when he stated that he was levitated fifteen feet in the air by Criss.

Then let him go thru the tests again by those that acuse the testers of such things. Then again if necessary. Do a series of tests, with a different set of scientists each time.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Please explain to us how Criss Angel has done his high levitations without any props, camera or editing tricks, or paid off spectators. It is the inability for anyone to come up with plausible explanations that serves to confirm that we are correct in our appraisal that Criss Angel has a Gift of Telekinesis.

What a loaded question. You know there is no way anyone can answer that when you remove the only logical possibilities.

How about you please explain to us how he does his high levitations without any disincarnate spirits, group entities, gifts of spirit or telekinesis. "it is the inability for anyone to come up with plausible explanations that serves to confirm that we are correct in our appraisal that Criss Angel has a Gift of Telekinesis."

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It is NOT a loaded question, it is THE question that stumps every one of you deniers. It is the prime question and of course since NO explanation of merit has been proffered, we stand on the high ground.

It is simple; when you boil it all down to the basics, Criss performs events that CANNOT be explained away with the old tired and pathetic ' wires and props and editing ' garbage that is totally unproven and for which not one iota of evidence exists or is likley or even POSSIBLE.

When stumped the average person scratches their head and wonders; here we have head scratchers who are dead certain of only ONE thing: they know how it was NOT done!! But they do not know how is WAS done!! Theeir imaginations cannot handle the opposite possibilities at all and so deny them forthwith without a monents consideration.

That is like a detective who appears at the scene of a crime and without examining all of the evidence and witnesses and possibilities, just deicdes who did it and how; when challenged, all he can say is " Hey, I am a detective ". The deniers say " Hey, I have eyes!!", forgetting that it is what the eyes are hooked up to that counts. One must have perception and thought process skills that supass the mundane in order to appreciate higher realities.

The FACT is that some of Criss events CANNOt be explianed intelligently by using excuses like the ones we keep hearing; it does NOT wash. It is NOT valid, Stubborn denial is just silly and to deny the reality you see is head in the sand type thinking.

For now, the high levitations and such are proof of Criss abilities; no one has challenegd the truth in a manner that merits a second look. And on we go. Next: The GOLF COURSE levitation in daylight. Lets hear all about the magic invisible helicopters!!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It is NOT a loaded question, it is THE question that stumps every one of you deniers. It is the prime question and of course since NO explanation of merit has been proffered, we stand on the high ground.

Yes, it is a loaded question. If it was an acurate question, he would not dismiss any possibilities within in the openning statement. Lets look at an example. Questions set up just like that one:
1) Explain to me how its possible that the Earth is rotating around the Sun without using physics or laws of science.

You see what I've done? I've completely eliminated a set of possibilities, thus pushing the answer down the path I've chosen.

It is simple; when you boil it all down to the basics, Criss performs events that CANNOT be explained away with the old tired and pathetic ' wires and props and editing ' garbage

So, its completely impossible to trick people using editing and props? Well, i wish my life was so black and white.

that is totally unproven and for which not one iota of evidence exists or is likley or even POSSIBLE.

Your position is totally unproven as well. All you have is the observation of no props, which can easily be explained by post production editting.

Next: The GOLF COURSE levitation in daylight. Lets hear all about the magic invisible helicopters!!

Whats the point? Any rational explanation we come up with will be called hogwash or silly or nonsense because it does not fit your preconcieved mold of whats going on.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe you are right; if the denier's insist on saying that black is white we can never get anywhere. You consider the LACK OF PROPS as nothing more than another minor bother on the road to denial; it is silly.

The LACK of something in and of itself is telling and evidential: for example:

If a doctor is looking at a patient, what he does NOT see is as crirical as what he does see. If he does NOT see red spots all over the patient, likley he does not have chicken pox, get it? If he does not see blodd dripping, then the doc can assume the man is not cut. Simple. evidence comes in two forms, apparent and not apparent. Looking only at the not apparent evidence yeilds only the presumption of lack of symptoms, not a diagnosis of health!! Much must be looked at.

YOU are eliminating the possibilities, not US!!! WE have inclded ALL possibilities and have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE and HIGHLY UNLIKLEY ones; YOU, on the other hand, have started at the opposite end and eliminated only the possibilties that you do not wish to see be shown true, the other possibility, onlt one for you, is then seen as the logical alternative, despite the TOTAL lack of evidence for same.

It staggers the mind, it really does. Lack of proof means proof to you. The fact that Criss could not have faked the Luxor event just eats you guys alive..you just cannot explain it..at least with any credible answers.

The old weak' camera tricks ' is out, the ' wires and props ' is out; no evidence exists supporting that conclusion. However, vast numbers of witnesses and films and other evenbts all scream out the truth: WE do NOT have a lack of proof, we have scads of proof; it is the people with blinders on who will only allow ONE possibility, and that is the one with NO proof or evidence whatsoever!! How can they claim to be impartial observers looking for the truth when they cannot even come up with a plausable explanation? WE have the explanation, and IT FITS ALL OF THE KNOWN EVIDENCE PERFECTLY. The denier's have NO evidence that supports their belief, only the continued and stubborn clinging to 'lack of proof ' as their standard.

It is a good thing that we are not on a stage debating; the deniers would be slinking off the stage and praying for an escape to save face. In a debate, NO wiggling is allowed; use facts and likley odds or face rificule for espousing an empty and far fetched possible scenario.

What we should do, PR, and I am not good at it, is to post here, say..five of the most telling video's of Criss most inexplicable events, all in a row, and challenge the naysayers to give some INTELLIGENT and PLAUSABLE ways in which it may have been faked. Not silly stuff like we have been hearing, but LIKELY alternatives; ones that do not make odds makers heads spin. Surely enough vacuous and empty responses will show the fence sitters what is right, and maybe just turn a few denier's around as well.

WE must hold their feet to the fire, any wiggle room and we hear the old " Must be editing..mustbe a trick." nonsense. If anyone is satisfied to believe that Criss can manipulate film and witnesses and mechanics to the point of being invisible, and material objects..but cannot affect the ' ether ' then they will never see and will remain ignorant. Some people are just too afraid of the new reality that they deny forever with total lack of shame at the paucity and lack of substance to their arguments.

Simply repeating over and over that Criss is just another guy with a great staff and lots of money and its all tricks..is just self delusion and blindness.

there are about 30 percent of the American people that are brian dead, obviously: Bush supporters, right wing loonies..hover at about 28 to 30 percent of the population; no wonder then that about a third of the people in any venue will cling to denial in spite of ANY evidence; they willfully ignore evidence that clashes with their notions; it is common.

Thgis is reflected here by the stubborn denial we see in spite of their own admitted lack of ability to show how it could have been done otherwise!!
They simply say " We don't need no stinking evidence "..and that is that. But for the rest, the ones with a chance at enlightenment, we must persvere and keep showing the depth of deinal they possess and the fact that the lack of evidence is very telling indeed, for them.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

For now, the high levitations and such are proof of Criss abilities; no one has challenegd the truth in a manner that merits a second look. And on we go. Next: The GOLF COURSE levitation in daylight. Lets hear all about the magic invisible helicopters!!

Ok, has CA ever done his levitating without the wearing of jeans and his long sleeve jacket? If he is so skilled, he should be able to do it bare chested should he not? He does other illusions without the use of his jacket, why does he always need it for this one? Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Why did the spectator POV camera not pan up above CA as he was levitating? CA made a point of doing it BEFORE the illusion started, yet the person just decides not to show the shot which would prove that indeed there were no helicopters / supports and wires. Why must all of CA levitating have him stiffy rigid, couldn't' he "walk" on the air? Why cant he change his axis and go superman pose or do a 360 if indeed he is levitating under his own power. It's pretty obvious due to the lack of aerial shots above him, the use of a jacket, and the way he always starts his levitating (going side to side wobbling) and the stiffness of his actual levitation that he is suspended by wires with clever editing and lack of shots that would prove otherwise. I know I won't convince you and vice versa but at least attempt to explain this questions away.

What is your proof that there is not a helicopter present? That CA intentionally drew attention to the fact BEFORE the trick? Ever hear of misdirection? No for you, if CA said it and shows it, it therefore must be true. Not once are we shown an aerial view of his levitation that shows the 200-300 feet directly above him in a panoramic shot. Wouldn't that be a great shot for CA to include in his video documentation of the event?

I see BTW that no one has taken up my challenge on the steamroller and tried to explain it as other than an illusion. Please at least try.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The LACK of something in and of itself is telling and evidential: for example:
OR the lack of something is cause for further investigation!

YOU are eliminating the possibilities, not US!!! WE have inclded ALL possibilities and have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE and HIGHLY UNLIKLEY ones; YOU, on the other hand, have started at the opposite end and eliminated only the possibilties that you do not wish to see be shown true, the other possibility, onlt one for you, is then seen as the logical alternative, despite the TOTAL lack of evidence for same.

How is it impossible to edit footage to show what he wants to show?
How is it impossible to rig something up to fool people from 1/2 mile away?

Lack of proof means proof to you.

And to you aswell.

However, vast numbers of witnesses and films and other evenbts all scream out the truth: WE do NOT have a lack of proof, we have scads of proof;

What you have is editted footage and witnesses seeing what criss wants them to see. If you have direct proof, present it.

Simply repeating over and over that Criss is just another guy with a great staff and lots of money and its all tricks..is just self delusion and blindness.

Simply repeating over and over that Criss is a guy with Telekenesis is just self delusion and blindness.

there are about 30 percent of the American people that are brian dead, obviously: Bush supporters, right wing loonies..hover at about 28 to 30 percent of the population; no wonder then that about a third of the people in any venue will cling to denial in spite of ANY evidence; they willfully ignore evidence that clashes with their notions; it is common.

Im not a US citizen, I dont support right wing ideologies.

They simply say " We don't need no stinking evidence "..and that is that. But for the rest, the ones with a chance at enlightenment, we must persvere and keep showing the depth of deinal they possess and the fact that the lack of evidence is very telling indeed, for them.

People have offered perfectly valid (from a mechancical standpoint) explanations and you have brushed them off with no counter claim, accept that its hogwash.

I say again, if you have direct proof present it.
Show us the independant footage.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I heard that Chris Angel Mindfreak dude is like a hebrew nazi.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
he gives away his secret many times....mind body and soul most would tie this to him being creepy.wrong c word cryptic is the right word.the answer he uses alchemy a clear explanation.criss angel uses alchemy to do his tricks stunts whatever problem solved.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

IF CA said, hey this is legit and ill go to whatever lengths to prove it, the skeptics can only remain skeptical for so long. Right now, no scientific proof exists that says CA is legit.

What would you constitute as scientific proof if you do not accept the scientific proof offered about the Gift of Telekinesis of Matthew Manning and Uri Geller?

Im not suggesting [that David Blaine and Criss Angel are] buddies at all. Just because blaine hasnt preformed a high levitation, doesnt mean he cant.

Oh yes it does

Because it means bigger bucks if he can.

Blaine would have to leviate from a bloody airplane to the ground to make his trick bigger than Angels.

I think you mean levitate unless there is a new Gift there you wish to address.

Levitating between two off-shore cruise liners - like those in the Norwegian and Disney cruise line ships - would be a nice variation to the high levitations of Criss Angel.

David Blaine doesn't do high levitations because he can't do them - not because he chooses not to attempt it. His Group Entity or discarnate community is not big enough or powerful enough to grant him that much energy in The Light. No matter how much he meditates

Which is why Criss Angel is making much more money and why he has more television airtime than any other magician, illusionist, etc.

It started out with David Blaine being more well-known than Criss Angel, not the other way around. Blaine's DVD came out years earlier. Criss Angel's Gift of Telekinesis is obviously more powerful and this is why he is much more successful and affluent than David Blaine.

Hey, if it were all just illusion, then in addition to not doing the high levitations, why hasn't David Blaine made large objects appear and disappear?

Or walk on water?

If it is all just illusion, then Blaine surely would have done it already just as Criss Angel has.

Actually...Blaine would have done so BEFORE Criss Angel did, in his Street Magic DVD.

Find us some examples of David Blaine doing any of the above. You will not be successful in doing so.

For that matter, find us video examples of ANY other illusionist doing the large disappearances and high levitations of Criss Angel off of a magician's stage and in broad daylight.

You will not be successful in finding that either.

I challenge you to prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ok, has CA ever done his levitating without the wearing of jeans and his long sleeve jacket? If he is so skilled, he should be able to do it bare chested should he not? He does other illusions without the use of his jacket, why does he always need it for this one? Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Perhaps you want Criss Angel to levitate in the nude?

No, it is not odd that he wears clothes.

Why did the spectator POV camera not pan up above CA as he was levitating? CA made a point of doing it BEFORE the illusion started, yet the person just decides not to show the shot which would prove that indeed there were no helicopters / supports and wires. Why must all of CA levitating have him stiffy rigid, couldn't' he "walk" on the air? Why cant he change his axis and go superman pose or do a 360 if indeed he is levitating under his own power. It's pretty obvious due to the lack of aerial shots above him, the use of a jacket, and the way he always starts his levitating (going side to side wobbling) and the stiffness of his actual levitation that he is suspended by wires with clever editing and lack of shots that would prove otherwise. I know I won't convince you and vice versa but at least attempt to explain this questions away.

Show us the helicopter or aerial object that is holding Criss Angel up.

I see BTW that no one has taken up my challenge on the steamroller and tried to explain it as other than an illusion. Please at least try.

That particular feat is not a good example of a manifestation of a Gift of Telekinesis. Yes, it could be an illusion. But the ability to control the body is something that is developed through advanced yogic practice, as with fakirs, not through a Gift of Telekinesis.

In light of this, that particular feat doesn't help either camp in furthering their respective argument.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join