It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China says it will attack Japan if it goes nuclear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
China attacks Japan its over for China both as a military and economic power, Japan only having a defense force being attacked by China would turn the world against China. PLus, the invasion or whatever would anger the Japanese people giving a quick rebirth to the samurai culture and the willingness to do whatever it takes to destroy China. They would ingore the past 60 years and recreate its full blown military agian which many Japanese are wanting agian thanks to China and NK.

The UN in NY would not be a good place for the China representive hope he would be removed or the Japanese rep would destroy any support China would have.

I am willing to bet that somewhere deep in Japan they have all the parts ready to go only thing they need is the Ok to build.

its ww1 all over agian but this time its in east asia!

Char2c35t you should quit your cyber life here and start writing books. you sound just like Tom Clancy

And china is one of the 5 powers with VETO. so you can rule out any help from a UN resoultion

[edit on 4-7-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

India has a long way to go in advancement and it will take several years before it does advance to the level it desires.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Stealth Spy]

How many years is that

[edit on 4-7-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You never answered my question...you just wrote a lot of jazz around it..

I said that you compared being chinese to being (or not being ) muslim!!!..
Thats a completely bogus comparision!!

Being muslim is not an ethnicity.. not in india at least.. we have muslims in every corner of our country..
In India, ethnicity would relate to being aryan or dravidian or of oriental descent..

Your earlier post is still preposterous..

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
You never answered my question...you just wrote a lot of jazz around it..

I said that you compared being chinese to being (or not being ) muslim!!!..
Thats a completely bogus comparision!!

Being muslim is not an ethnicity.. not in india at least.. we have muslims in every corner of our country..
In India, ethnicity would relate to being aryan or dravidian or of oriental descent..

Your earlier post is still preposterous..

oh was that a question

i thought you wrote that to make me think

you see kashmir as indian land? yeah...

china sees taiwan as chinese land.

but the people in kashmir are not indian they are muslim/pakistani

the people on taiwan are just like the people on the mainland. they share the
same heritage and language .

does kashmirians speak hindu?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
here you can look over the IQ scores yourself.
www.nationmaster.com...

the problem with india is elitism. people in the cities have higher standard of education while the people in the country get a poor standard of education.

Chinawhite after what happened to you here : www.abovetopsecret.com... , i would'nt talk of IQ and Education if i were you.

And your link sucks. Here i quote from your own link :

IQ and the Wealth of Nations is a controversial 2002 book by Dr. Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland

The number of participants in each study were usually limited, often numbering under a few hundred. Many nations are very heterogeneous ethnically. This is true for most developing countries. It is very doubtful that an often limited number of participants from one or a few areas are representative for the population as whole.

There are also errors in the raw data presented by authors. The results from Vinko Buj's 1981 study used different scaling from Lynn and Vanhanen's. Also, Buj's original IQ figures in Ireland, Norway and Greece differ from the figures given by Lynn and Vanhanen.

For the rest of the 185 nations(India too), no studies are available. In those cases, the authors have presented an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of surrounding nations.

The book includes the authors' estimates of average IQ scores for each country, based on their analysis of published reports; their argument that national gross domestic product per capita is correlated with IQ

Now you know that is some rubbish you have picked up and posted because you cant think of anything beyond a flame war.

Infact high-IQ for a low cost is India's USP :

Specifically, India is recognized as a source of low-cost, high-IQ, English-speaking brainpower. The prevalence of vibrant democratic institutions, a strong entrepreneurial heritage, large investor class, strong math and computer science education, select globally recognized institutions of higher learning have all made India perfectly suited to the development and success of IT industry. More so, these relate to India’s growing presence in Information Technology (IT), outsourcing and other IT-enabled services (ITES)-call centres.Some thinkers link the roots of India’s IT, to Indian scientist Aryabhatta inventing digit ‘zero’ 5000 years ago and enabling decimal and binary notations. History aside, a variety of fortuitous circumstances, the global market forces, a large and growing supply pool of engineering resources have contributed to India becoming a dominant IT player in the global knowledge-based service sector.

cannadian link

anyway..enough of this IQ and Education discussion in this thread.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Regarding all of the tangents in this thread regarding India and the Arabs; I think we should just stay on topic as I think the whole India-Pakistan and Arab-Israeli issues are moot points; they'll be self resolving in due course in a flash'n'ash kind of way.

Lets just focus on the China-Japan topic this thread was created for.

I think the Japanese are quite capable of churning out carriers instead of DVD recorders, after all, the zaibatsu still control most big industry in that country, as they did sixty years ago.

As I recall, Mistubishi once produced a very reliable model called the Zero, which did quite well.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Japan has F-15's and upgraded F-2's(read F-16). China has hundreds of Mig-19's(J-6), Mig-21's(J-7), Su-27's, low end Su-30's.

China has quantity; Japan has quality. I would like to believe that quality will prevail.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Japan has F-15's and upgraded F-2's(read F-16). China has hundreds of Mig-19's(J-6), Mig-21's(J-7), Su-27's, low end Su-30's.

China has quantity; Japan has quality. I would like to believe that quality will prevail.

theres nothing low end about a SU-27/30

and J-6s are not front line but reserve

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Chinawhite after what happened to you here : www.abovetopsecret.com... , i would'nt talk of IQ and Education if i were you.

lol we're talking about chinese PRC not australia. i might add that i missed a few days of school. also it was you that proclaimed that you were on a mission to deny ignorance but couldn't even spll it.

And your link sucks. Here i quote from your own link :

IQ and the Wealth of Nations is a controversial 2002 book by Dr. Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland

The number of participants in each study were usually limited, often numbering under a few hundred. Many nations are very heterogeneous ethnically. This is true for most developing countries. It is very doubtful that an often limited number of participants from one or a few areas are representative for the population as whole.

There are also errors in the raw data presented by authors. The results from Vinko Buj's 1981 study used different scaling from Lynn and Vanhanen's. Also, Buj's original IQ figures in Ireland, Norway and Greece differ from the figures given by Lynn and Vanhanen.

For the rest of the 185 nations(India too), no studies are available. In those cases, the authors have presented an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of surrounding nations.

The book includes the authors' estimates of average IQ scores for each country, based on their analysis of published reports; their argument that national gross domestic product per capita is correlated with IQ

Now you know that is some rubbish you have picked up and posted because you cant think of anything beyond a flame war.

Specifically, India is recognized as a source of low-cost, high-IQ, English-speaking brainpower. The prevalence of vibrant democratic institutions, a strong entrepreneurial heritage, large investor class, strong math and computer science education, select globally recognized institutions of higher learning have all made India perfectly suited to the development and success of IT industry. More so, these relate to India’s growing presence in Information Technology (IT), outsourcing and other IT-enabled services (ITES)-call centres.Some thinkers link the roots of India’s IT, to Indian scientist Aryabhatta inventing digit ‘zero’ 5000 years ago and enabling decimal and binary notations. History aside, a variety of fortuitous circumstances, the global market forces, a large and growing supply pool of engineering resources have contributed to India becoming a dominant IT player in the global knowledge-based service sector.

cannadian link

where does it mention that india didn't participate?

anyway here is there site. they explain why and how they conducted these IQ averages

www.vdare.com...

But we can't say with any confidence what is the long run IQ potential of Indians overall. Their current IQ score (81) is low, especially compared to China (100), the other country with hundreds of millions of poor peasants. Yet, keep in mind just how narrow life in rural India was for so long. In 1952, on the fifth anniversary of independence, the Indian government commissioned a survey to find out if the average Indian villager had heard yet that the British had gone. The study was quietly cancelled when early results showed that the average villager had never heard that the British had ever arrived!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesinOz
Regarding all of the tangents in this thread regarding India and the Arabs; I think we should just stay on topic as I think the whole India-Pakistan and Arab-Israeli issues are moot points; they'll be self resolving in due course in a flash'n'ash kind of way.

Lets just focus on the China-Japan topic this thread was created for.

I think the Japanese are quite capable of churning out carriers instead of DVD recorders, after all, the zaibatsu still control most big industry in that country, as they did sixty years ago.

As I recall, Mistubishi once produced a very reliable model called the Zero, which did quite well.

no the zaibatsu is very different from the warlike japanese clans that controlled them before. the new japanese companies after ww2 are now multi-national ones

anyhow you have to have experience designing carriers. the people that designed japanes carriers before all died out.

anyhow how can you be sure that when japan gets these nukes that they will still be a american puppet? afterall they need oil and will see america as there biggest competitor. how can you be certain that japan won't try invade or conquer america and other nations after they developed their military...

how do you know that japan wont make a alliance with china??

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

cannadian link

Thanks for posting a indian pospective of a indian

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Chinawhite, you just dont seem to get it do you. You're hell bent on initiating a flame war by raising insane things on IQ when this ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) thread shows how much of it you've got.

I recall "Never challenge an idiot to an argument. They'll pull you down to their level and beat you with experience" and will stop discussing on these IQ figures conjured up from someone's imagination with a fool like you, otherwise people might not know the difference.

And your advise to Char2c35t to quit cyber life is more apt for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

oh was that a question

i thought you wrote that to make me think

you see kashmir as indian land? yeah...

china sees taiwan as chinese land.

the people on taiwan are just like the people on the mainland. they share the
same heritage and language .

does kashmirians speak hindu?

The post i've quoted above is seven more preposterous!!

Muslim= Pakistani??
Who told you..
India has more muslims than Pakistan!!

What the hec is "hindu"..?
Hinduism is a religion and "hindi" is a language..
Urdu is what the muslims speak but while conversing hindi and urdu are 90% the same..ppl spking both the languages can perfectly understand each other..

That is one of the most arrogantly ignorant statements I've heard on ATS..
Its like saying..
IF your Muslim..you're not Indian!!

You fool.. that Mirza2003 guy.. He's muslim... "Mirza" is a muslim name if u didnt know..Does that mean he is NOT Indian??!!

He's 100% indian I'll have you know..
Get your facts straight and then post..

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
And whomsoever thinks that the US will not be able to support Japan if they are attacked by china are daydreaming....China will not attack Japan if it goes nuclear..
But the bottom line is JApan will never go nuclear.. Not publicly at least... Thats for sure...
Not even if they're nuked by NK.. If nuked pre-emptively by China or something then definitely yes... but not in any other scenario at the present time.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Chinawhite, you just dont seem to get it do you. You're hell bent on initiating a flame war by raising insane things on IQ when this ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) thread shows how much of it you've got.
and will stop discussing on these IQ figures conjured up from someone's imagination with a fool like you, otherwise people might not know the difference.

And your advise to Char2c35t to quit cyber life is more apt for you.

Every single thread is anti-china anti-muslim or some indian propaganda. you started this thread i took the bait and here we are

I recall "Never challenge an idiot to an argument. They'll pull you down to their level and beat you with experience"

And you should recall that i said that to you

And my mistake about several is not about IQ its my poor grammer.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
We now interrupt this week's edition of Sino-Indian Phallic Insecurity, with hosts Chinawhite and StealthSpy, to bring you a word from our sponsors.

This segment sponsored in part by- JAPAN. Remember viewers, when you want to talk about the topic of this thread, think JAPAN.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

1. China has absolutely no national interest in actually attacking Japan unless they don't believe that deterrence will work against Japan, or unless they believe that Japanese deterrence will backfire with North Korea and cause a nuclear exchange. Logically, China's best military recourse is almost certainly to subvert Kim Jong Il, not to go to war with Japan.

2. China can pull the economic rug out from under America, but can not project enough force to the middle east via central Asia or anywhere else by sea to stop America from castrating the Chinese economy in retaliation. These two nations can not cross eachother, nor would they really want to. The only way China will attack Japan is if they calculate a 100% chance that America will not react- this would require a grevious misunderstanding of the role of public outrage in a democracy.

3. Public discussion of nuclearization in Japan is for public consumption. Japan is just testing some emerging ambiguity about the relevance of their constitutional pledge to forego belligerence. Any meaningful decision about remilitarization, especially nuclearization, will be made in private. Thus the entire thing is almost certainly a non issue unless Chinese intelligence makes a significant miscalculation.

4. A Japanese Boogeyman could be very useful to China on diplomatic and covert/subversive fronts, especially for forcing re-unification of the Koreas (and thus getting America out) as well as possibly bringing Taiwanese sentiment around to a point where they would trade some autonomy for greater protection. They don't need to crush Japan just for pride's sake- if there's no real threat, this could be a good thing for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

The post i've quoted above is seven more preposterous!!

Muslim= Pakistani??
Who told you..
India has more muslims than Pakistan!!

What the hec is "hindu"..?
Hinduism is a religion and "hindi" is a language..
Urdu is what the muslims speak but while conversing hindi and urdu are 90% the same..ppl spking both the languages can perfectly understand each other..

i think we already talked about this before.....i think last time i didn't believe you and i still dont

That is one of the most arrogantly ignorant statements I've heard on ATS..
Its like saying..
IF your Muslim..you're not Indian!!

You fool.. that Mirza2003 guy.. He's muslim... "Mirza" is a muslim name if u didnt know..Does that mean he is NOT Indian??!!

He's 100% indian I'll have you know..
Get your facts straight and then post..

after ww2 britian gave india independence. muslim areas went to create pakistan and hindu areas to create india....

last time i checked kashmir is a muslim area

[edit on 5-7-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   

you started this thread i took the bait and here we are

Another reflection of your IQ. I posted because it was intresting news, not as an anti-china post. If you consider it as a "bait", it again reflects on you.

And you should recall that i said that to you

It was always applicable to you.

And my mistake about several is not about IQ its my poor grammer.

Bad excuse, look for other ones.....

muslim areas went to create pakistan and hindu areas to create india....

How uneducatedly stupid....to say the least

And you supposedly ran away from China because of the conditions there to Australia and now bark without stopping about China this and China that.

Chinawhite grow up and grow a brain....

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
We now interrupt this week's edition of Sino-Indian Phallic Insecurity, with hosts Chinawhite and StealthSpy, to bring you a word from our sponsors.

This segment sponsored in part by- JAPAN. Remember viewers, when you want to talk about the topic of this thread, think JAPAN.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

1. China has absolutely no national interest in actually attacking Japan unless they don't believe that deterrence will work against Japan, or unless they believe that Japanese deterrence will backfire with North Korea and cause a nuclear exchange. Logically, China's best military recourse is almost certainly to subvert Kim Jong Il, not to go to war with Japan.

2. China can pull the economic rug out from under America, but can not project enough force to the middle east via central Asia or anywhere else by sea to stop America from castrating the Chinese economy in retaliation. These two nations can not cross eachother, nor would they really want to. The only way China will attack Japan is if they calculate a 100% chance that America will not react- this would require a grevious misunderstanding of the role of public outrage in a democracy.

3. Public discussion of nuclearization in Japan is for public consumption. Japan is just testing some emerging ambiguity about the relevance of their constitutional pledge to forego belligerence. Any meaningful decision about remilitarization, especially nuclearization, will be made in private. Thus the entire thing is almost certainly a non issue unless Chinese intelligence makes a significant miscalculation.

4. A Japanese Boogeyman could be very useful to China on diplomatic and covert/subversive fronts, especially for forcing re-unification of the Koreas (and thus getting America out) as well as possibly bringing Taiwanese sentiment around to a point where they would trade some autonomy for greater protection. They don't need to crush Japan just for pride's sake- if there's no real threat, this could be a good thing for them.

Very good
three stars for that on all points.

but on point number 2... china will never attack japan in vengence for WW2 or any other reason. theres no economic point in it. we will just be controlling 130million people that dont want us there and they have no resources.

and also the japanese also is a export country its not like their going to buy chinese products over their own dosmestic products

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Gods have mercy- could you two PLEASE continue this converation via U2U? It would mean oh-so-much to me.

Plus I'm in the process of offering prayers to the mod-gods to have you both smitten. ATS isn't an outlet for your personal hatreds, at least not last time I checked. Let me check again real fast.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

What do you know- it's still there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join