Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

China says it will attack Japan if it goes nuclear

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Huh I didn't see the US attacking North Korea when they were trying to get nukes. Fat chance something like this is going to happen here. This is a work of fiction.




posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
China inflates its economic statistics all the time, so I'd take them with a grain of salt. They say they have next to no money in their banks and borrow $30 billion from WB and another $30 billion from others, while they calmly have about $200 billion in their own. They may have the largest army and military in the world, but can logistics support that stat for a war against the US and sverael oehtr key wrold spuer pewors? They buy oil from Iran who is a bad guy on the US watchdog list, so any chance of a war with the US and China may involve covert or all out ops on Iran.

They fly the J-8=F-14, we've got F-22=what they'll have in 50 years.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
J-8=F-14

You're joking right?



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taishyou
Huh I didn't see the US attacking North Korea when they were trying to get nukes. Fat chance something like this is going to happen here. This is a work of fiction.


you never know Bush might still...




[edit on 4-7-2005 by Char2c35t]



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
LOl was does everyone assume the USA can fight 3 major military powers at once?!
Are you kidding? How could the USA even dream of fighting China? There stuck in the Middle-East, if they pull out of the Mid-East they lose all there oil interests, world credibility of being a power, billions and maybe trillions of dollars plus a high casualty list. Then Saudi-Arabia just jacks up oil even more and watch the US war machine crumble. So even if the gloves did come off in a war verses China the USa would still be in shock from Iraq and the public's patience streched, only with a war against China they will all freak out and protest until they drop dead.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uk_United
LOl was does everyone assume the USA can fight 3 major military powers at once?!
Are you kidding? How could the USA even dream of fighting China? There stuck in the Middle-East, if they pull out of the Mid-East they lose all there oil interests, world credibility of being a power, billions and maybe trillions of dollars plus a high casualty list. Then Saudi-Arabia just jacks up oil even more and watch the US war machine crumble. So even if the gloves did come off in a war verses China the USa would still be in shock from Iraq and the public's patience streched, only with a war against China they will all freak out and protest until they drop dead.


wow you must not much about the US its military and its people UK you remember studying ww1 or ww2? When there is a real threat the US unites our you would be speaking german. Most of the US military is not in Iraq and they are fighting with oversized boxing gloves, agianst china which is a real threat the usa would pull out its ww1 and ww2 proven brass knuckles. In such a fight the US wouldnt be looking to make friends with the chinese people because the US knows that would not be possible, so they wouldnt use the same tactics as in Iraq. Plus the US would not be alone in a fight with China that is silly even to think that way, the US has proven that it likes to have allies when fighting serious threats.

In a fight for survival your side becomes angels and the enemy becomes the devil himself.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
china is not a military superpower but definitely a economic superpower..its the third largest RnD spender in the world after japan and the US and its citizens have a average IQ of 100 while another country with a large population(india) only has a IQ of 81. you can see the difference in the standard of education.



Mate the average IQ in every country is 100 - that's the point of IQ; it's an index against that country / culture's average.

Limitations within the test due to cultural bias cause issues comparing indigenous & immigrant populations, let alone between different countries,



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here we go again another "the usa unites and if they didn't you would be speaking German" oh please I think we are all over the whole "who won ww2" phase. And I mentioned that I'm sick of this "the gloves would come off" phase were going through now when regarding the USA and yet you post straight after, we would show them brass knuckles. Even if the USa did use other tactics it would jeaprodise everything it has built. All the big USa manufacturing companies would collapse since their labour is based in Asia and mostly China, and a war with China while they have a war with the Middle-East would only increase fighting in every USA dominated country.

Think about it, Afghanistan would become rebellious along with Iraq, Saudi-Arabia might become bold along with Turkey, Iran, Syria and Egypt.

Don't count on many allies fighting in this one since I am 100 percent sure that the USa's NATO allies such as France and Germany would think twice before it helps the USA. Only Britain might be forced by trade deals to come along to the US's aid.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wfliu
But, I am sure you are not Japanese.

Oh, I see.
Would that be like me saying that "I am sure you are not Chinese?"
So what.




Becasue before you are thinking about wave over china using nukes you would have to have a look world map how big the japan is and how big china is.....(plus above 70% chinese population living in country side and huge mountain ranges, but above 80% japanese population and industy centres around Toyko, plus full range of active volcano around the small island)
Finnally, u need to carfully think twice if you don't want the small japan Island dispear on the world map forever.

Again, your rhetoric sounds more and more like that of the Chinese: big talk, no action.
I guess you have forgotten how many times the Japanese have kicked the crap out of China in both their long histories, huh?
Size makes no difference.
The "disappearance" of Japan will only lead to the fallout heading for China and then *Bam*...a billion plus just became a couple hundred million. Then what?
Japan's "disappearance will only insure that China, and probably half this world, heads back to the Dark Ages...





seekerof

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Seekerof]



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Actually China just populates Japan and build up an even stronger economy, they are left unchallenged for the seas.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
the chinese would be too sick to repopulate itself let alone Japan, the world would make sure china had no chance of leaving china even if they were lucky enough to float a boat to japan they would have to fight the Japanese that were left.

If china and Japan are equally destroyed why would the Chinese want to float a boat to japan? if they could make it.

you dont leave one swamp for another swamp if there is no gain.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So your saying China after fighting Japan wouldn't even try to populate the country they fought so hard for?



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

Originally posted by chinawhite
china is not a military superpower but definitely a economic superpower..its the third largest RnD spender in the world after japan and the US and its citizens have a average IQ of 100 while another country with a large population(india) only has a IQ of 81. you can see the difference in the standard of education.


Dude you got problems lol, every country have their idiots and every country have it's smarts. you sure the adverage IQ is 100? and india is 81? where you come up with that?



here it is.
www.nationmaster.com...

you can see china is very high on the list



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Originally posted by chinawhite
china is not a military superpower but definitely a economic superpower..its the third largest RnD spender in the world after japan and the US and its citizens have a average IQ of 100 while another country with a large population(india) only has a IQ of 81. you can see the difference in the standard of education.


First of all chinawhite, what's the whole point of dragging India into this ?
another of your infamous flame baits ?

Which survey gave out these numbers ? How was it conducted ? What credibility does it have ? Who conducted it ? and most importantly When was it conducted ?

Sure India have a lot of people living in poverty and millions can neither read nor write. But the same is the case with China too.

And i too can pull up n number of such anti-china rhetorics about human rights and what not.

Clearly, it appears as though if you cant respond appropriately to the task at hand, you pull up such flame war baits.

Honestly, after what happened it you in this this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com... I would'nt talk about IQ and education if I were you.

several is 7....and your proud of it.........your're right.


hello stealthspy.

you started this thread for a flame war..every thread you make is anti-china or anti-muslim and anti-US

most of chinas poor people are what the chinese call wonders. they move from city to city looking for work.


hello. you pull up human rights i pull up human rights. same story. its called kashmir

here you can look over the IQ scores yourself.
www.nationmaster.com...

the problem with india is elitism. people in the cities have higher standard of education while the people in the country get a poor standard of education.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
China inflates its economic statistics all the time, so I'd take them with a grain of salt. They say they have next to no money in their banks and borrow $30 billion from WB and another $30 billion from others, while they calmly have about $200 billion in their own. They may have the largest army and military in the world, but can logistics support that stat for a war against the US and sverael oehtr key wrold spuer pewors? They buy oil from Iran who is a bad guy on the US watchdog list, so any chance of a war with the US and China may involve covert or all out ops on Iran.

They fly the J-8=F-14, we've got F-22=what they'll have in 50 years.


let me remind you that china hasn't reached its economic potential. its income per capita is only $1000. when it reaches where south korea is at 10,000 it will have the worlds largest economy.....


iran might be a enemy of america. but its a friend of china and russia..



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Japan has the capabilities and the production means to pump out nukes so fast that it would make China swoon with envy.

Japan certainly does not need to build and equip nukes, but if I was Japan, I would build them and then simply wave over at China.


Gimme' a break....





seekerof



japanese stocks of urainium are rumored at around 5000 warhead. they certainly have the tech and money but your forgeting one thing...

japanese hates nukes. have you ever been to Hiroshima museum for nuclear victims?

japanese have always denouced nuclear weapons.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thankyou chinawhite thats what I stated before, Iran would not stop selling oil to China and I'm sure Iran doesn't even like the US at heart, it's probaly planning a terroist attack while the US trades weapons and oil with it.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t

wow you must not much about the US its military and its people UK you remember studying ww1 or ww2? When there is a real threat the US unites our you would be speaking german. Most of the US military is not in Iraq and they are fighting with oversized boxing gloves, agianst china which is a real threat the usa would pull out its ww1 and ww2 proven brass knuckles. In such a fight the US wouldnt be looking to make friends with the chinese people because the US knows that would not be possible, so they wouldnt use the same tactics as in Iraq. Plus the US would not be alone in a fight with China that is silly even to think that way, the US has proven that it likes to have allies when fighting serious threats.

In a fight for survival your side becomes angels and the enemy becomes the devil himself.


ok here are some facts about WW2.

russia fought a bigger share of the german army than the british american and balkan countries.

the russians were producing 20,000 tanks every year
a lot more aircraft than the germans. (their famous Il-2 shturmovik fighter-bombers, yak-1,2,3)

In june 1941 the germans had 75% of their army fighting russia while they had all but two of their armoured divisions in russia.

In 1942 the russians were facing 214german divisions + 46 german sateillite divisions

The US might have saved the UK but not russia. won battles againest the germans at the battle for moscow stalingrad and the largest tank battle in the world at Kursk..



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
America since the cold war has yet to face a superpower . They US forces have not been yet been proven against any superpower however since the cold war was a non conflict battle. And judging from the US' embarassing displays in Vietnam and Iraq, more US soldiers killed each other than Vietnamese killed them in Vietnam, results of crappy military leadership and bad co-ordination with air attacks.

If China did indeed attack Japan it would be a decapitation strategy, like the plan thought to be used for Taiwan sometime soon. It would involve cutting electricity using EMP and swiftly taking all strategic passes and points while systems are down. MiG fighter planes would then destroy the AA while Red Guard storm the beaches and use their overwhelming numbers to crush all opposition.

meanwhile every enemy of the USA revolts against them if the USA chooses to become involved. The USA's crappy leadership will show through again and blunders will take a heavy toll.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

hehe.. this is soo funny.. you're comparing being chinese to a religion.. Is being chinese a religion??
Is there a unwritten rule that if a region is predominantly muslim then it is by default not Indian?

How many times have I said that Idnia is secular and has the 2nd highest muslim population in the world after indonesia.. some people just don't learn..


its not even chinese. we "chinese" dont have a word for china in chinese. its called the middile kingdom in english. china is a western word.

the country of china is comprised of lots of different of ethnic groups but the majority is of the han

the Han is a distinct ethnic group comprising 90% of the chinese population.

taiwan comprises of 98% han chinese/hakka (which i come from) 70% are from southern Fujian 15% from guandong and 14% that fled from the mainland after the civil war.


Most people here are forgeting that china and the chinese in taiwan are still in a on going civil war. just like the korean war. if the communist lost the civil war and fled to taiwan. do you think we will be having this disscussion?





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join