It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China says it will attack Japan if it goes nuclear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uk_United
Umm westpoint your own military intelligence has released information stating that China has now developed ICBM's that can now reach American cities, eg LA. Where on earth did you hear your facts about China not having adequate projection?

Uk. i like your attitude

but i have to agree with westpoint. the PLA has no way to win a beach head in another country. it firstly needs to have air superioty then to destroy any opposition. modern anti-tank weapons are very effective on landing craft.

china had ICBM that could reach any US city in the early 80s.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

what do you expect from a 15 year old?

Please do not insult people based on their age, really please do not insult people period.

Now, as to the subject, Japan will stand victorious.

Not only does Japan have many strong allies, but it is technologicaly sophisticated.
Plus you have the whole Bushido thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I will make this quick...

Japan does not need to have Nukes, they have ours and we ARE treaty bound to use them, same for the Aussies and Kiwis.

This is China trying to flex what muscle they have recently grown but they still are no military superpower by any means.

Economical? Well lets just say that the economy in China is being propped up by world investors, it is not efficient nor near the threat some say it is.

The only real advantage they have is cheap competent labor when you can get them to make a decision (Must be an Asian thing)

Japan faced it from South Korea, then South Korea faced it from Thailand, and now enter China....its a removing door.....

Militarily China is at LEAST 20 years from being a significant threat, economically, again 20 + years....

I want you to look at what happened in Japan in the 80's and then 90's....see if the Chinese can learn the same lesson???

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
china is not a military superpower but definitely a economic superpower..its the third largest RnD spender in the world after japan and the US and its citizens have a average IQ of 100 while another country with a large population(india) only has a IQ of 81. you can see the difference in the standard of education.

Dude you got problems lol, every country have their idiots and every country have it's smarts. you sure the adverage IQ is 100? and india is 81? where you come up with that?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Apparently China has a massive discreet military build up going on at present...I reckon five to ten years and those of us in the Western Pacific are in trouble, starting with the annexation of Taiwan and Japan.

I just hope Uncle Sam doesn't have its hands tied and can come to our rescue again, as it did in WW2 when Aussies were heading inland and a Jap sub surfaced off my local beach in Sydney and shelled someone's clothes-line.

I've even heard there's a bit of a question mark over what a large proportion of the worlds steel exports are REALLY being used for at the moment. The last time this question was seriously asked was in the 30's when Japan was quietly building up its military.

Japan even managed to build the worlds biggest battleship, the Yamamoto, complete with 18 inch guns, without the world finding out. When Roosevelt got wind of this in the late 30's he immediately ordered the construction of ten battle ships.

I'm sure U.S. intelligence is advanced enough these days to prevent such a thing from happening again.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

china is not a military superpower but definitely a economic superpower..its the third largest RnD spender in the world after japan and the US and its citizens have a average IQ of 100 while another country with a large population(india) only has a IQ of 81. you can see the difference in the standard of education.

First of all chinawhite, what's the whole point of dragging India into this ?
another of your infamous flame baits ?

Which survey gave out these numbers ? How was it conducted ? What credibility does it have ? Who conducted it ? and most importantly When was it conducted ?

Sure India have a lot of people living in poverty and millions can neither read nor write. But the same is the case with China too.

And i too can pull up n number of such anti-china rhetorics about human rights and what not.

Clearly, it appears as though if you cant respond appropriately to the task at hand, you pull up such flame war baits.

Honestly, after what happened it you in this this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com... I would'nt talk about IQ and education if I were you.

several is 7....and your proud of it.........your're right.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

what do you expect from a 15 year old?
to post a link to reliable site or to one of his anti china/pak/islam sites?

back on topic ( it was true )
i dont think this would ever happen as china would have to much to lose
since japan has strong miliatry ties with the US ( i think )

Well well well, what else would one expect from a clouted madrassa brain ?...plain old lame excuses about other peoples age and baseless comments.

I find nothing anti-chinese or anti-islam about the site. Infact its just a collection of news articles written by news agencies. For example..it lauds and appreciates the collaboration in the oil sector between India and China. Lets see you find one ant-islamic article from that site.

Tell me clearly what's your problem with this thread or my age?

BTW : How old are you ... 95 ?

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I unconditionally apologise for all personal attacks.

Getting back the topic :

Japan's Nuclear Programme : www.fas.org...

US belligerence encourages Japanese politician to rattle the nuclear sabre against China : link

If Japan desires, it could have thousands of nuclear warheads overnight. ...

As China's nuclear-powered submarines have increased their activities, Japan must watch the Chinese navy closely, according to the latest draft of Japan's defense white paper.The Yomiuri Shimbun noted yesterday that the white paper has dedicated more pages than before to discussing China, including the fact that China's defense spending has been growing faster than its gross national product.The defense white paper especially mentions China's defense spending growth at over 10 percent over the past consecutive 17 years, an indication of its aggressive defense strategy that has alarmed Japan.

An outline of the defense white paper says the Chinese navy has expanded its activities in order to assist the country's efforts to explore offshore gas and oil fields.In light of this, the paper describes how Japan responded to an incident last November in which Chinese nuclear subs intruded into Japanese territorial waters.It points out that Japanese people are concerned about Chinese activities in Japan's territorial seas and that therefore "it is important that China makes its military activities transparent."The paper, which is scheduled to be discussed at a Cabinet meeting in August, also details Japanese concern about North Korea's nuclear weapons program and missile tests, as well as Japan's anti-missile attack efforts.
link

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Tell me clearly what's your problem with this thread or my age?

BTW : How old are you ... 95 ?

95 wow
( sure ur not retarded i would have picked a lower age )

you want to know why i have a problem?
i have a problem with you

you for one are 15 year old but with racist views ( this is what you show on in most of your topics )
you dont like muslims and show that alot

i find it boring see good topics being turned into china V india by you and china white.

i bet you cant go a day without posting one of your sad topics about how india is so advanced and so on

most of your sources are one sided and out of porportion
exsagerating most things.

(dont really care if i get a warning for this )

[edit on 4-7-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My IQ's 140-145!!
.. must improve to pull indian average up!!

Anyways.. As I read the posts abv.. it seems that the chinese members on ATS debunk the validity of the thread topic.. do we have any other sources to back up these claims..

I mean they must be on russian/american/european news networks too.. because that statement if true is just sooo bold.. It wouldn't get passed on so easily..

And chill with the flak around this thread.. ceasefire..this topic is interesting if proven to be true.. It does not HAVE to be false just because it was from stealth spy and/or from and indian site..

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

WTF are you on about..

taiwan is just like what kashmir is to india........but the people on tiawan are chinese wile the majority of the people in kashmir are muslim

hehe.. this is soo funny.. you're comparing being chinese to a religion.. Is being chinese a religion??
Is there a unwritten rule that if a region is predominantly muslim then it is by default not Indian?

How many times have I said that Idnia is secular and has the 2nd highest muslim population in the world after indonesia.. some people just don't learn..

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
you for one are 15 year old but with racist views ( this is what you show on in most of your topics )
you dont like muslims and show that alot

it is not that i dislike musilms, but it is true that i dislike islamic fundamentalism and terrorism.

i find it boring see good topics being turned into china V india by you and china white.

Its a pity. You just saw who did what right here. When someone says such derogatory things, i feel bound to reply back

i bet you cant go a day without posting one of your sad topics about how india is so advanced and so on

India has a long way to go in advancement and it will take several years before it does advance to the level it desires. There are scores of poor people in India despite India not being a poor country economically and this needs to be addressed. Just because i have posted a few threads on Indian made weaponry dose'nt mean that i claim that India is a superpower or anything like that because it is simply untrue.

And if you have a problem with India's advancement, its not my problem

And now hopefully we can get on with the topic at hand.

bordul and chinawhite, i apologise for all personal attacks unconditionally and hopefully the thread moves on from stuff other than personal attacks.
Will Japan go nuclear ? (from a Chinese viewpoint)

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Uk_United you do know that we always assume its a non nuclear situation, because if nukes are involved then its a loose lose situation. Having nukes is a deterrence not a force projection.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OK, that's a bit spookie...

M6D

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hmmm.....i do agree, china is very war mongering, trying to flex its power, but i wouldnt go as far to say theyre a wannabe super power, thats just over exaggerating, and is taking a jab at china, theyre merely trying to act big by threatening people, most likely insecure, but please, no lame insults like theyre a wannabe super power.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Japan has the capabilities and the production means to pump out nukes so fast that it would make China swoon with envy.

Japan certainly does not need to build and equip nukes, but if I was Japan, I would build them and then simply wave over at China.

Gimme' a break....

seekerof

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Japan has the capabilities and the production means to pump out nukes so fast that it would make China swoon with envy.

Japan certainly does not need to build and equip nukes, but if I was Japan, I would build them and then simply wave over at China.

Gimme' a break....

seekerof

Yes, I am sure Japanese have the capabilities to get nukes.
But, I am sure you are not Japanese. Becasue before you are thinking about wave over china using nukes you would have to have a look world map how big the japan is and how big china is.....(plus above 70% chinese population living in country side and huge mountain ranges, but above 80% japanese population and industy centres around Toyko, plus full range of active volcano around the small island)
Finnally, u need to carfully think twice if you don't want the small japan Island dispear on the world map forever.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by wfliu]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
China attacks Japan its over for China both as a military and economic power, Japan only having a defense force being attacked by China would turn the world against China. PLus, the invasion or whatever would anger the Japanese people giving a quick rebirth to the samurai culture and the willingness to do whatever it takes to destroy China. They would ingore the past 60 years and recreate its full blown military agian which many Japanese are wanting agian thanks to China and NK.

The UN in NY would not be a good place for the China representive hope he would be removed or the Japanese rep would destroy any support China would have.

I am willing to bet that somewhere deep in Japan they have all the parts ready to go only thing they need is the Ok to build.

its ww1 all over agian but this time its in east asia!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

well what the hell, of course india is advanced than some poor as hell arab country. I think you're jealous. I reccomend my pshyctriast.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict arnold

well what the hell, of course india is advanced than some poor as hell arab country. I think you're jealous. I reccomend my pshyctriast.

what do i have to be jealous about?
i am not even arab
so where did you get arab from or do you assosiate every muslim as an arab?

u need one not me my friend

also i didnt say india isnt adavanced

i am just sick and tired of stealth always posting this and turning them into this country is better then this topic

[edit on 4-7-2005 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join