It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist and the Grand UFO Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
EC Kid.. Question for you: What Testament, what Book and what paragraphs are you getting facts of the Devil from and what he owns -Air, Sky etc..?

Tks

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Nope. My theory is aliens/UFO's are just another manifestation of demons.

I agree 100%. They world has and is being prepared for this event. From toddler shows with aliens in them to blockbuster movies that 100 year old senior citizens can go to, the people of this world are being prepared for this eventual "alien"(demonic) invasion. The Bible also tells of it.

You need to know beforehand that this event is of satanic origin because after the fact, the lie and deception will be great concerning said event.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well as you well know christianity is a realativly new religion. And then new testament is relativly new as well. Hench new testament. Religions all over the world have been seeing UFO and claimed to saw visitors from the sky. Just because one religon makes the claim doesn't mean its entirely true. As for the Christian religion in making claims about Satan, I truely believe they took all they could from other religions and made them "devils" I mean If you want ONLY your religion to be the single one you gotta get rid of the competition right? So make all the other bad or evil. And this thing with the world being only 4000 years old doesn't make sense either. So where did GOD create these dinasaurs? Sorry I do Believe there is a creator but i also believe that the creator has more then one project going on. In fact I tend to think that we are seen as a FAILED Experiment, so thats why we don't have the level of involvment we once did with the Creator.

Just my opinion mind you

-Aza

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The basis for this theory can be found in both the new and old testaments. In the old, there are numerous accounts of angels communicating with man.

More to the point, angels did more than communicate with man, they were visibly seen by man. Yet, there is not even one account of demons being seen by anyone ever !!!

The new discusses at length the spiritual warfare all around us and sometimes within each of us. The Apostle Paul talks at length of spiritual warfare and how to combat it.

And yet, at no point does the New Testament suggest that at any time, whether during spiritual warfare, or not, will anyone ever physically witness a demon in his natural form, whatever it may be.

It's very interesting. It's also funny how fundamentalist Christians (at least among my fellow southern Baptists) refuse to discuss such spiritual things as the speaking in tongues - which is the HOly Spirit literally taken a person over to speak through. I wonder why that is?

You really ought to read the bible more. While this is off the topic, I still want to point out that it may border on blasphemous to claim that anything from Almighty God ever takes possession of you. You are confused, demons possess, and are NEVER EVER seen, while Angels, and God's Spirit, on the other hand, are sometimes SEEN, but NEVER EVER possess.

Now, back to the subject, let us both build bridges constructed by placing one brick for every verse that supports our theories.

Your theory: Demons have taken on the VISIBLE form of UFOs/Aliens in the past, and will do so in a larger scale in the future. Verses in the bible that support your theory, ZERO. Oh oh, unless you can walk on thin air, you may want to consider a new theory.

My theory: Angels, and the Spirit of God, CONSISTENTLY appear to men in OBJECTS THAT ARE VISIBLY FIERY. Verses in the bible that support my theory:

1. Exodus 3:2
2. 2 Kings 2:11
3. 2 Kings 6:17
4. Exodus 13:21-22
5. Exodus 14:24
6. Exodus 19:18
7. Exodus 40:38
8. Numbers 14:14
9. Nehemiah 9:12 & 19
10. Deuteronomy 4:11-15
11. Deuteronomy 5:4-24
12. Deuteronomy 9:10
13. 2 Chronicles 7:1

Sorry, I got tired of looking, but I am sure there are many more. In either case, I have at least 13 bricks to build my bridge. Now, take this into account, the book of Revelation uses several ratios and numbers (eg., 1/3rd, 1/4th, 1/10th, etc.) The book very directly says that Satan manages to deceive the WHOLE WORLD (3/3rds, 4/4ths, 10/10ths). There are 2 billion persons in this WORLD that claim to be christian, that means 1/3rd of the world should not be deceived, BUT, the bible does not say, "Satan deceives 2/3rds of the WORLD", it clearly says, "WHOLE" (3/3rds) of the WORLD.

Lastly, there is NO PROPHECY whatsoever that says that Satan and his demons will come from the sky. There is a prophesy that Christ will come from the Sky. However, you, and many of your fellows, have been deceived into expecting certain things to come BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ, so when Christ does come, you, and your fellows, will do exactly as was done nearly 2000 years ago, you will call Christ, "antichrist", and you will claim His power comes from baalzebub, eventually, you will petition your governments to go against Him, fearing great tribulation, and thinking God is surely on your side.

Dude, look beneath your feet, what do you NOT SEE?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
To understand better what you are now trying to say, I would have to remove your original position that Satan and demons are the aliens who will be doing the snatching, because you did in fact state that it would be satan and demons who will do the snatching in the guise of aliens.

I cannot be any more clear than I have. Perhaps you do not wish to hear what I have said. Christ returns to rapture the church/believers. AntiChrist BLAMES it on aliens. Those "aliens" were actually DEMONS posing as ALIENS. For the sake of the Antichrist's LIE. He has to have an excuse for why all of the faithful have been vanished. That's the last time I will repeat myself.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Behold
More to the point, angels did more than communicate with man, they were visibly seen by man. Yet, there is not even one account of demons being seen by anyone ever !!!

You should never assume to know what another person has studied.

I take it you've never heard of the Antideluvian era? If you had, you would know how very wrong you are.

Look into it. YOu'll be surprised at what you find.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed about this thread is that people are either on the same page with me, or extremely opposed to the idea that I have presented. That in itself is very telling.

[edit on 6/26/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

EC Kid.. Question for you: What Testament, what Book and what paragraphs are you getting facts of the Devil from and what he owns -Air, Sky etc..?

Tks

Dallas

From Darkness to Light
Ephesians 2:1-10

Satan is referred to in this passage as the prince of the power of the air.

"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

"But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid I cannot be any more clear than I have.
Yes you can, you can admit that your posts were not thoroughly deliberated.

Perhaps you do not wish to hear what I have said. Christ returns to rapture the church/believers. AntiChrist BLAMES it on aliens.
You have said nothing, you wrote, I cannot hear what my eyes conceive unless it is accompanied by sound.

Your claim was that satan and demons are aliens, and it is they who would be absconding with mortals in the event known as the rapture, and it is those believers in the rapture who would be taken. Therefore, the believers according to you are believers in Satan and demons. It is that simple.

Your alien theme played to those who are so inclined to such a theme, they, like you, cared not for the contradiction of your Christian leanings relative to your posts just as long as they saw the word; "alien" they were on board.

It is sad enough that there are so many wayward interpretations of Revelation, but when one introduces as true, two positions which are totally contradictory within them, such as you have done, it demands clarification.

[edit on 6/27/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dude, I can't help you.

YOu simply do not wish to hear what I have said.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I take it you've never heard of the Antideluvian era? If you had, you would know how very wrong you are.

Yes, I've heard of the Antideluvian era. However, how you interpret Genesis 6:2 is not a fact written on solid rock by the finger of God, it is ONLY your interpretation!!! I interpret it very differently. According to John, WE are the "Sons of God", if we believe in Him. Now, in defense of how I interpret Genesis 6:2, Christ CLEARLY says that ANGELIC Beings do not marry, how then can Genesis 6:2 be talking about angelic beings.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Also, NOTE, your interpretation is calling DEMONS, the Sons of God, which in my honest opinion is incredibly WARPED!!! The book of Job DOES NOT call Satan a "son of God", it only states he presented himself at the same time as they did. Neither Satan, nor any demons, are EVER called "sons of God", rather, evil pharisees were called children of the devil. Evidently, you have no clue what it means to be called one of the sons of God. All of the Sons of God, be they Angelic Beings in heaven, or men on earth, are every one of them HOLY.

You can cling to your traditions and theories all you like, I'll cling to the words of Christ. In the end, you're battling against His Words! And again I state, you will not find a single verse that speaks of demons presenting themselves in any visible form whatsoever, but you will find LOADS of verses where Angels present themselves VERY VISIBLY. Now, WHY IS THAT ? ? ?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The "UFO/Alien - Antichrist" connection is actually the biggest lie of the 20th century, together with multiple returns of Christ; one secret coming in the air, and the other either 7 years or 3.5 years later.

When Christ does return, it will LOOK EXACTLY like an alien invasion, which is EXACTLY what the adversary wants the whole world to think. Secular people have been led to believe this event will lead to either their enslavement, or their extermination. Two billion christians have been led to believe this event is the fulfillment of a coming antichrist. One billion muslims have been led to believe this event is the fulfillment of the coming of dajjal. Hence, the prophecy is perfectly fulfilled, and the enemy of God and man truly has deceived the WHOLE WORLD.

A word of advice: when He comes, it will not be to enslave you, it will be to bring True Justice to this world. To make everyone equal. To make each and every one of us, better people, so that we're not wanting to cheat on our wives, or abuse of a weaker neighbor, or profit at the expense of others. When He comes, you will have the opportunity to see what Holy means, and to learn what you were intended to be by your Creator. Embrace it, and live forever, as you were intended to.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some new agers believe that the Bible was influenced by aleins and Jesus was an alien like those people who get obducted and say they get imprgnated. Some say the star in Bethlihem was a UFO. Some times religion and UFOlogy crosses each other but at the end of the day one can say Christinity is true, UFOs are true or all this is just wishfull thinking. The grand deception predicted in the Bible needs an explanation to why so many people will fall for the anti-christ.
REVELATION 13:13
And he performed great and miracalous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven in full view of men.

Sound similar to that Prophet Yahew but alot more convincing than he is.

Is the fire a representation of UFOs or just fire? Maybe UFOs will not have to appear and that people in those days will accept his word for it. This grand deception will be easy to perform because the holy spirit will leave the earth and perhaps this is what causes the rapture.

UFO obductions sound a lot like inter-breeding of angels and humans as described in GENESIS:6 and other parts of the Bible.

stargods.org...

There are both left and right and centre views to all paranomal phenomenen and sometimes religion and UFOlogy needs each other to delve deeper in these great subjects that affect us all.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

REVELATION 13:13
And he performed great and miracalous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven in full view of men.

Here's a theory; the beast described in the last half of Revelation 13 does the following:

1. shows itself to be a christian nation (had two horns like a lamb), but is in fact, not at all humble as a lamb should be, but is instead PROUDFUL (spake as a dragon),
  2. excercises power equivalent to that of the world's earlier EMPIRES (exerciseth all the power of the first beast),
  3. performs an incredible feat in the eyes of the whole world (like landing on the moon?)
  4. causes FIRE to descend from heaven ONTO the earth (Little Boy descends on Hiroshima, August 6, 1945)
  5. suggests that the world (the first beast) create a representative world body (an image) / (the US President, FDR, was the principal architect of the United Nations, and is accredited with giving it it's name as well)
  6. causes that as many nations that would not yield to the mandates of the UN Security Council would suffer Sanctions, thereby causing hunger, suffering, economic collapse, and eventually, the death of a regime.

Note: Just in case, I believe this post to be valid and on topic, because it aims to dispell the lie of a coming antichrist as a man that will rule the world, and the lie that will be told, when Christ does come, that THEY are demons. The subject being, "Antichrist and the Grand UFO Conspiracy". There is indeed a conspiracy, to confuse and scare all of mankind into thinking that the best thing that is about to happen, is actually the worse thing that can happen. I invite all non-believers to CEASE paying any attention to 99% of christians when they speak about the future, and read the bible with a new understanding! For the most part, the christian of the 20th century has been tricked into believing a lie. Guess what, that was predicted !!!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
hey preachers, did your parents teach you this nonsence or did you learn that in school, really, have you ever thought about those stories or do you take them as real without questioning, i mean do you believe in harry potter too? it is basicaly a simmilar story as your holy book. you know the two only reasons for the succes of religion?
i tell you:

1)people are afraid of death.
2)people are to weak to decide about wrong and right for themselves.

And as gratefull as i am i give you a little tip: instead of preaching to something that does not exist why dont you read a book or do something else to help you cope with the reality of life and death. imagine all those billions of hours wasted in preaching to noone would have been used in a productive way, we might be a little further on our journey to find some answers.

ps:normally i would not discuss with believers, because they are way under my level, but as you decided to spread the fictional word of your fictional prophets to other parts of the board than the religious conspiracy-section i have to cope with you untill you decide to leave again, which will hopefully be very soon. and please dont forget to take Lt. Troi with you when you leave.

pps.:i know Troi is Counselor.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok (he says as he prepares to tread carefully)...

Well Behold I was sorta with you for a bit, but then you went and lost me. Glad you realize the anti-christ concept is incorrect but then you go and use the Book of R as a global rather than a personal tale.

Try reading it just one time as the story of the evolution of one person. You are closer than most but still missing the mark.

If you believe in Free Will then the future is not yet written and the time that can be forseen is measured in years at best.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes, I've heard of the Antideluvian era. However, how you interpret Genesis 6:2 is not a fact written on solid rock by the finger of God, it is ONLY your interpretation!!! I interpret it very differently. According to John, WE are the "Sons of God", if we believe in Him. Now, in defense of how I interpret Genesis 6:2, Christ CLEARLY says that ANGELIC Beings do not marry, how then can Genesis 6:2 be talking about angelic beings.

Interpretations are like Aholes, I guess, everyone's got 'em.

It's talking about the fallen angels. REmember them?
They procreated with women. God was so disgusted by that and by how it infected humanity he caused the flood.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
And as gratefull as i am i give you a little tip: instead of preaching to something that does not exist why dont you read a book or do something else to help you cope with the reality of life and death. imagine all those billions of hours wasted in preaching to noone would have been used in a productive way, we might be a little further on our journey to find some answers.

We meet again. Seems you enjoy following me. In time you will learn or you will fall away. Nothing new under the sun friend.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
If you believe in Free Will then the future is not yet written and the time that can be forseen is measured in years at best.

In this we agree. Time is not a dimension that can be travelled. The past is forever gone, and the future does not exist as some point on a time line. However, no vision, dream, or prophecy, is actually VIEWING an already existent future event, but is rather a foretelling of what God will bring about. He is the Master Architect, and there is no power that can alter His Blue Prints.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Our time is not the same as God's. It is our all-too-human mistake to put God within our time-constraints.

The bible says God gave man free-will. That means the end of time, according to His word, will play out according to the actions we take. It is up to us how and when the end will play out.

[edit on 6/28/05 by EastCoastKid]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join