It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist and the Grand UFO Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have a theory about what aliens actually are and what their larger purpose is. Some of you won't even consider it because it has to do with matters of Christian faith. According to end-time prophecy, the rapture will occur and all believers will be spirited off the earth "in the twinkling of an eye."

At that point the Antichrist will have charge over the earth. He will have to give those remaining a good explanation for the disappeance of those people. Perhaps he will also need a good story to bring everyone on earth together under his rule.

I say aliens, or UFO's we see are actually angels or demons. The bible sez that Satan is the Prince of the Power of Air and that the earth and its atmosphere is his domain. Demonic and angelic beings can appear to humans in whatever guise they want. Aliens. UFO's. Maybe all these supposed sightings are just a part of the groundwork being laid for that final day, the rapture, and the explanation to be given to the confused & frightened masses.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are you saying that Satan is in charge of ET/aliens?

By having them spread his word or preparing for 'a rapture'?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I thought that Satan was synonomous with Lucifer who was the Guardian of Light.
I have actually entertained the notiion that all demonic and angelic visitations were of et origion.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Nope. My theory is aliens/UFO's are just another manifestation of demons.

If enough people claimed to have seen UFO's through the years - and truly believed they did - the aliens snatching all those people would be an excellent excuse to explain away the rapture.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

why would it be so hard to explain what happened since its all in the bible ? (I think, I'm no expert on that)

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Are you saying that Satan is in charge of ET/aliens?

By having them spread his word or preparing for 'a rapture'?

Yep he saying satan in charge of aliens

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
say that ufos have been around since ancient times (some support this some dont)...

if they are "planning" for the end, why have they been planning for so long?

revelations is full of symbolism in my opinion, if this is what you are using for much of your theory.

things mentioned in revelations could be anything, much like a nostradamus prediction.

BUT I will give you credit, if aliens had anything to do with religion, the government would indeed be wise to cover it up as in my opinion and such truth with religion would cause mass panic.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djlegacy15
Yep he saying satan in charge of aliens

I'm saying aliens are demons. They appear to humans as aliens. At least half of Americans believe in UFO's and aliens.. so why wouldn't they appear in the guise that is already accepted by those folks.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
www.belowtopsecret.com...

why would it be so hard to explain what happened since its all in the bible ? (I think, I'm no expert on that)

Because, according to the scriptures all believers will be taken from the earth. All the UNbelievers will be left behind. Why would they believe what the bible sez? Most of them won't even know what it sez.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The theory that aliens are really demons has been brought up alot here before, as well the theory that the end times "rapture" would be blamed aliens.

Aliens are Demons at the time of the Apocalypse?

demons are aliens

Are aliens just simply demons??????

To understand aliens and their roll in the end times you must know the history

Aliens cause the rapture

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks for those links.

That'll give us plenty to read for awhile.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I did a similar post here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I would just like to add this info.

I was watching a documentary on UFO's last week and they played back an airforce pilots radio transmission as they were persuing a UFO. This event happened somewhere around 1950.
What stuck out to me was the speed of the UFO, it was estimated to be 1500 mph .

What this says to me is that their alleged technology is only slightly more advanced than ours, further I think it helps to verify my position that the UFO's that people see are actually our own "Advanced Aircraft"

What was seen in the early 50's is what we call today "The Stealth"

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I totally agree that much of what we see is actually gov/military technology we are unaware of.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Moderators please put this thread in Conspiracies in Religions. i am sick of this legends about god, antichrist and angels. people with these foolish believes should look for professional help or at least not bother others.

i am interested in Aliens and Ufos and not that religious stuff, and this is the Aliens and Ufos Section or isnt it?

i do not care that the threadstarter is a councelor, in the contrary i find it redicolous, but anyhow put this thread into the right section or i have to contact SimonGray directly.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
Moderators please put this thread in Conspiracies in Religions. i am sick of this legends about god, antichrist and angels. people with these foolish believes should look for professional help or at least not bother others.

i am interested in Aliens and Ufos and not that religious stuff, and this is the Aliens and Ufos Section or isnt it?

That is your opinion.

If you are not interested in the subject of this thread, feel free not to respond to it.

[edit on 6/21/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
these are facts in my post not opinions, i can mix a ufo into any kind of story, this does not make it fit into this category.

for example: if i say aliens shot jfk it would not be allowed in here wouldnt it.

we already have enought people here who harm our cause(hoaxers, attentionseekers, false prophets, bookselling conmen, realy insane people...), and i am sure many agree with me, we dont need the jesusboys additionaly.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you feyd rautha for your thoughtful and on topic input.

If you do not want to read this thread, then maybe you should have read the topic of the thread and then you would have noted that there was a religious theme to it.
As for your statement of enuff is enuff you jesus-wackos You need to be very very careful with such outbursts. You might have someone fire back at you

[Edited to change statments to outburst as it fits better.]

[edit on 21-6-2005 by kenshiro2012]
[Second edit to add the below]
feyd rautha

and i am sure many agree with me, we dont need the jesusboys additionaly.

I shall again warn you that someone may start firing back at you for such obviously predjudicial and inflamatory remarks. If you have something of actual content to either promote or deny the thread's discussion, then mayhaps you should leave it instead of attempting to start a flame war

[edit on 21-6-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
EastCoastKid, this is hardly an original theory. This theory has been presented for at 20 yrs ago or longer in a lot of books.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
these are facts in my post not opinions, i can mix a ufo into any kind of story, this does not make it fit into this category.

Whether or not this fits in the category is up to the Moderators. If you have a problem with this, please contact them.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
EastCoastKid, this is hardly an original theory. This theory has been presented for at 20 yrs ago or longer in a lot of books.

I never claimed it was.

Do you have the names of some of those books & authors, and links to them? That could be very helpful to those who have never explored this theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join