It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist and the Grand UFO Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Actually you do claim it to be original by the first sentence of your post. You say "I" have a theory. No big deal.
I read a few things about this type of thing over the last 20 yrs. but can't remember exactly where. I think it is possible I read it in one or more of Hal Lindsey's books who writes about the Revelations of the Bible and how they are comparing to the current times (he has been writing about Revelations and modern times for over 20 yrs. or more, but i am not sure if he said UFO'S/rature were connected. I can't remember exactly which book(s) i read that in as it has been so long).
Of course there are books by Von Daniken like his book Chariots of the Gods which compares the "Chariots of fire" in the sky to really being UFO'S as people back Bible times had no term "UFO" so they described what they saw in the sky by the terms of their day.
also if you just type "UFO'S RAPTURE" into Google you will come up with pages of this theory you posted about...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My friend, there is nothing new under the sun.

A good Hal Lindsey book to read is "The Late Great Planet Earth." I have more, but cannot recall each title at this time.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I read his book "Countdown to Armageddon" which he wrote like 20 yrs ago (it came out after "Late Great...") and it is very close to what is now happening in the world today.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I have a theory about what aliens actually are and what their larger purpose is. Some of you won't even consider it because it has to do with matters of Christian faith. According to end-time prophecy, the rapture will occur and all believers will be spirited off the earth "in the twinkling of an eye."

I don't follow the Christian faith, but if one was to go along with the theory that when Armaggedon/End-time comes, and the believers are spirited away in the twinkle of an eye to Heaven - it sounds like it's the Christians who are gonna get slaughted.

Their rapture could be their death.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There is somehting out there...I just don't know what. There isn't scientific proof that aliens really do exsist. Hell, aliens could just be a figment of our imagination. Or maybe we are on to something. Yes we have live video tapes and pictures, but that still doesn't tell us if they are real or not. Even if the pictures/tapes do seem real....there is a possibility of it NOT being true. Of course if we had scientific proof that there is something out there, not Aliens, just some kind of ET or something then what would the world do? Nothing?

Right now it's if's..but in the future it could be when.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I don't follow the Christian faith, but if one was to go along with the theory that when Armaggedon/End-time comes, and the believers are spirited away in the twinkle of an eye to Heaven - it sounds like it's the Christians who are gonna get slaughted.

Their rapture could be their death.

Faith is what it is. You accept it, or you don't.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
faith is irrelevant, knowledge is the only thing that is important.
i s**t on your faith, go back into your religion-corner and dont bother the true seekers again.

to the mods if there are any left or have the councilors taken over:

this is the aliens&ufo section of this board i demand that this thread is moved into the right section of the board.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
so feyd rautha,

i s**t on your faith, go back into your religion-corner and dont bother the true seekers again.

Question for you. Instead of presenting your inflammatory posts, how about presenting your knowledge on the subject of UFO's and ET.
So far, you have contributed nothing but to engender a great deal of disrespect for anything that you may actually have to contribute to this thread or for any other for that matter as your extreme bias and predjudicial decalarations debase any knowledge that you may actually have.
Again, as ECK (who is a Councilor by the way) and I have offered, If after you had read the topic, you could easily have discerned the theme of this thread and as such could have avoided it if you have such a strong disagreement with the thread. Again, try to contribute to the thread, provide evidence or knowledge that you may possess to debunk the theme. Stopm just spreading your inflammatory posts. If you feel that this thread needs to be moved, I invite you to send a u2u to the mods and express your concern. Suggestion, if you do take that route, I would advise that you not include such comments as you have already done to this thread in your u2u. The u2u might then actually be considered.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
and you blowing hot air is a positive contribution to this thread, sure.

i know that the threadstarter is councilor, like troy, that is probably the reason why he can preach religious stuff in the alien&ufo section.

yesterday i posted valid arguments why this thread should be moved. that did not happen, so i repeated my demand with stronger words.

even if aliens created humanity i would not worship them, it is all simplypart of evolution. the strong survive the weak die out, thats nature, no god involved.

i wish this section of the board had better moderators, there is just to much mess in here(hoax, cons, wackos...).

this is the first time somone posted christian propaganda in here, and i will fight for the cause that it will be the last time.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Please see the u2u I sent.

Why does the Christian faith bother you so?

Everyone here is entitled to his/her beliefs. Let's all respect that.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha

to the mods if there are any left or have the councilors taken over:

this is the aliens&ufo section of this board i demand that this thread is moved into the right section of the board.

feyd, no matter what you think, the belief/theory that eastcoastkid presented is another possibility of what the Alien really is. No, the thread shouldn't be moved. It is about the origin of aliens, even if you don't believe so. If the mods are asked to do anything, let it be to give you a warn for rude comments.

Oh and another thing, don't demand that the mods do something, ask nicely.

ECK, I totally agree with this theory. It makes so much sense. If you compare aliens and demons you will see all the similarities and understand what they are doing with the abductions. For those who haven't read up on the possibility of aliens being demons, I suggest you do.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
ECK, I totally agree with this theory. It makes so much sense. If you compare aliens and demons you will see all the similarities and understand what they are doing with the abductions. For those who haven't read up on the possibility of aliens being demons, I suggest you do.

Good to know Ycon!
It's a fascinating possibility. I need to post some links just as soon as I have little bit of time.

And as far as your above suggestions, I thoroughly concur. Telling the ModGods how to do their job isn't gonna getcha too far.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

i know that the threadstarter is councilor, like troy, that is probably the reason why he can preach religious stuff in the alien&ufo section.

yesterday i posted valid arguments why this thread should be moved. that did not happen, so i repeated my demand with stronger words.

If you really feel this way, use the gripe/complaint feature, and more mods will review it. Personally, there are MANY threads presenting a link between various religions and UFOs/Aliens, etc. As long as the topic includes and discusses the alien connection, aspect, it can stay.

even if aliens created humanity i would not worship them, it is all simplypart of evolution. the strong survive the weak die out, thats nature, no god involved.

Nor would I, but our individual beliefs are not enough to allow us to deem another's post as garbage, unless it is in violation of the terms and conditions.

i wish this section of the board had better moderators, there is just to much mess in here(hoax, cons, wackos...).

See the above comments. I'm not a big fan of seeing a dozen threads of "alien lizards ate my sister" or something to that effect, and then one actually well-researched post on a page...but hey, such is the nature of the subject. It's a slippery slope if anyone, including mods, takes it upon themselves to deem what is "good" and what is "garbage". That is for each member to decide on their own.

If people want to debate Christianity and a connection with aliens, and YOU don't want to, there is a simple solution... Ignore the thread, and move on to one more to your liking....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
the lord and his greatness is to be praised on every section of ats now, and if you are not a friend of the allmighty lord, my brothers and sisters, there is no problem here you can pray to the unholy one too. main thing is you believe in any of our stories we will work in directing your believes in the right direction, our direction.

god bless you and, god bless the good President Bush and all those angels from the beautiful heaven flying around in their little disks.

but warn the unholy feyd rautha or even better ban him, him speaker of the false truth for that he seeks the light and finds the truth.

lets all hold hands and sing hallelujah together.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i believe satin is a reptillan the race that have the greys as slaves and we will evently join the greys as being slaves as such

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
i believe satin is a reptillan the race that have the greys as slaves and we will evently join the greys as being slaves as such

That's definitely a new one on me.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
its common used by people(religious?) with no sense of understanding or knowledge saying its demonic/satanic because its beyond their belief. Or is it really? you believe not. "Trapped in their own trap"

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hell's war plan with the Church is called the "Mystery of Iniquity" in the Holy Scriptures (2 Thessalonians 2:8).
The iniquity has been working for centuries and will have its culmination in the appearance of the Antichrist ( 2 Thessalonians 2:8).
The Antichrist can come only as a result of universal Apostasy, that is, the abjuration of the people from God and His paths, when God's grace will withdraw from the people.

"And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

The New Testament tells us that ''"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...."
So If Satan is called ''PRINCE OF THE AIR'' is it so hard to believe that he appears as an alien to FOOL the people .....
There have been many cases where ''Beings'' have appeared and disappeared.........
QUOTE//
This is very elementary. If you read any text of the early Fathers, any of the early Lives of Saints or the Lausiac History, you find many cases where beings suddenly appear.
Nowadays they appear in spaceships because that's how the demons have adapted themselves to the people of the times; but if you understand how spiritual deception works and what kind of wiles the devil has, then you have no problems in understanding what's going on with these flying saucers.
And yet this person who writes the UFO column is an absolutely strict Fundamentalist Christian. He is looking, actually for new revelations to come from beings from outer space.

www.sfaturiortodoxe.ro...

quote//
of special interest to UFO investigators,
"the miracles of Antichrist will be chiefly manifested in the aerial realm, where satan chiefly has his dominion.
The signs will act most of all on the sense of sight, charming and deceiving it. St. John the Theologian, beholding in revelation the events that are to precede the end of the world,
says that Antichrist will perform great signs,
and will even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men (Apoc. 13:13).
This is the sign indicated by Scripture as the highest of the signs of Antichrist, and the place of this sign is the air: it will be a splendid and terrible spectacle" (p. 13).
St. Symeon the New Theologian for this reason remarks that "the struggler of prayer should quite rarely look into the sky out of fear of the evil spirits in the air who cause many and various deceptions in the air" (Philokalia, "The Three Forms of Heedfulness").

one of the signs of the last times that there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven (Luke 21:11).
Even a hundred years ago Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov, in his book On Miracles and Signs (Yaroslavl, 1870, reprinted by Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, N.Y., 1960),
remarked on "the striving to be encountered in contemporary Christian society to see miracles and even perform miracles…Such a striving reveals the self-deception, founded on self-esteem and vainglory, that dwells in the soul and possesses it" (p. 32).

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
PY prophet yahew or whatever isnt he "summoning UFOs" maybe these supposed masses of UFOs to come soon are the rapture well just according to your theory... But then again along the christian faith lines alot of prophecies still need to be fullfilled for the rapture to come... - mark of the beast and such...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The mark of the beast comes when Antichrist makes his appearance.....

His appearance will be on WORLD stage......

Two prophets Enoch and Elijah shall also come......and announce Antichrist to the world...warn them of the danger.

'And the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.'

(Matt. 24, 14)

The gospel has to be known world wide......This will happen after a Third world war.......

IX
helen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join