It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US war with Iran has already begun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
using iraqi terrorists to attack iranian targets though....
hummmmmm

has anyone heard about any suspicious bombings in iran yet?
not me...

No?

Bomb Rocks Iran days Before Election

Hmmmmmmm....

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Which simply means that after reading your post, no one will pay attention to anything else you have to say.

If NO ONE means You and Your Friends - then I am a Happy Camper!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
If we can invade the airspace of a nuclear power (Russia; Cold war) we can certainly invade the airspace of a nation which has as it's public policy the destruction of our greatest regional ally (Isreal) and the obtainment of nuclear weapons.

Frankly, I'd be worried if we weren't using every way to gather intel on them.

How would You feel if a Foreign Military Drone or any other Aircraft Penetrated American Airspace?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a popular theory on the aurora aircraft is that it is used for researching nucyahler proliferation of other nations....so I'd bet we've been doing that for a long time.

did you see the headlines yesterday that we know where OBL is, we but he has hiding places in sovereign nations ? that sounds like a prelude to a pre-emptive invasion to me.....and is much more worriesome than some flyovers...

GUESS WHAT ??? If Iran had the capability to fly over US spoil, THEY WOULD

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

why wouldn't the american hating terrorist prefer to attack americans over the iraqi's?

THey still attack our force just not as much as the Iraqis because the Iraqis are easier targets to hit than the U.S. solders, I think “ New bombing attempt on U.S. soldiers but no is hurt or killed” does not sound as good to them as “Bombing 30 Iraqi policeman killed by bomb“.

And they know that the U.S. is not going anywhere because our casualties are still low but if they entice fear into the Iraqi people and police they might actually accomplish something.

he would unless he really was on the CIA payroll...

Nope answered this already

How would You feel if a Foreign Military Drone or any other Aircraft Penetrated American Airspace?

If we were a religious theocracy that was hell bent on getting nuclear weapons then I would understand why it was being done.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Hmmm...and why exactly do you think THEY are the ones who get such tapes all the time...???

HMmmm... Well lets say MOST of the times they get their hands on these tapes, for they are watching other, more Extreme Islamic News sites and networks, and lets just say they are "Closer" to the Conflict area then others.

No doubt, being in bed with the terrorists certainly has it's perks info-wise...just as Fox being in bed with Bush has it's perks for it no doubt....

I agree - kind of.

I just resent the remark "Being in bed with the Terrorists".

The Term -Terrorism- gets has a Different meaning for You and for Me.

Here I always mention the Hypochrisy of United States when they say: "We can do THIS, but you CANT, you Filthy Terrorists!"

I'd wait for some other independent journalistic confirmation of this (and there are plenty of reputable ones that hate us, so don't worry) before believing it wholeheartedly....

Agreed.

They aren't always spewing propaganda.... Sometimes they have some great legit news and from a unique perspective or exclusive (i.e. like the tapes you mentioned). However, when one repeatedly airs propaganda as journalism (ala Fox), then yes, the source becomes rather tainted....and demands more corraboration....

Yes, but they will Always be Labeled as Terrorist News Network - and I dont think they can ever wash that stain away.

And thats why people wont belive ANY news or article they read there - because they are just spreading the Filthy Terrorist Propaganda.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Souljah now why did you only post the link and not quote, hummm....?

TEHRAN -- Bomb blasts struck Iranian government buildings in the capital of an oil-rich border province, followed within hours by two other bombs in central Tehran, killing a total of nine persons days before Iran's presidential elections.
Iran's security service blamed the bombings -- the deadliest in Iran in more than a decade -- on supporters of ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

A spokesman for the Supreme National Security Council, Iran's top security decision-making body, blamed groups affiliated to Saddam's former Ba'athist regime in Iraq. State TV quoted spokesman Ali Agha Mohammadi as saying the perpetrators of the Ahvaz bombings had infiltrated into Iran from Basra in southern Iraq.

Some Sunni leaders in Iraq have accused Shi'ite Iran of meddling in Iraqi affairs by backing Shi'ite Muslim clergy and politicians in a bid to sway Iraq's politics toward an Islamic establishment.
Iran denies the charges, but some speculate that extremists loyal to Saddam could be trying to create insecurity in Iran ahead of the presidential polls.
Others pointed to a more local cause. Ahvaz was the site of recent violent protests over plans to alter the proportion of Arabs and non-Arabs in the region.
The vast majority of Iranians are not Arab.

Now soulja Iran is not blaming or finding any facts that this attack had anything to do with the U.S. But I assume you have soulja or is it the same old explanation?

[edit on 21-6-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Eh, but the election was controlled by the Republicans, who are controlled by the NWO, who are controlled by the Repitles, who are controlled by the GREYS, who are controlled by some other color ALIEN...so it's not our fault!!!

I don't know ya... but you have to read more than Readers digest to get info like Gaz has accumulated...
If you weren't so busy heckling him, you might learn something...

sure we (all those damn libs) think we could lead the country better... the only problem with this situation is that we probably could... especially in light of how shrub keeps getting caught in so many lies... those lies make all americans look bad...

I realize since you don't live in america, that you don't know what you are talking about
but welcome to the place that might teach you... if you allow it to.

BTW... the elections were stolen... see link election fraud 14000 negative votes

sorry... saw a need to deny ignorance...
GAME ON... car gone...

comment on Iran... thanks souljah.. I hadn't heard about the bombing...this is getting interesting... and scary...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
as a member of the us marines the cia we worked with in the iraq invasion told us grand schemes of the iraq invasion being to secure forward staging bases for a huge war with iran..... every day im starting to belive them!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
BURN !!!!!

westpoint 1
souljah 0

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Now soulja Iran is not blaming or finding any facts that this attack had anything to do with the U.S. But I assume you have soulja or is it the same old explanation?

OK - Why would Ex-Iraq Regime Loaylists want to bomb targets in Iran?

Dont you think they have Enough problems in Iraq itself?

On the other hand, this situation goes hand in hand with the article supplied in Al Jazeera:

It is bitter irony that the CIA is using a group still labelled as a terrorist organisation, a group trained in the art of explosive assassination by the same intelligence units of the former regime of Saddam Hussein, who are slaughtering American soldiers in Iraq today, to carry out remote bombings in Iran of the sort that the Bush administration condemns on a daily basis inside Iraq.

A spokesman for the Supreme National Security Council, Iran's top security decision-making body, blamed groups affiliated to Saddam's former Ba'athist regime in Iraq. State TV quoted spokesman Ali Agha Mohammadi as saying the perpetrators of the Ahvaz bombings had infiltrated into Iran from Basra in southern Iraq.

Hmmmmmm...

Makes me Wonder.

CIA has done Worse Things in its History, so it would not Surprise me at all.

Just Gotta Stir up Trouble in Iran, if You know what I mean - by All Means Necessary!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If we were a religious theocracy that was hell bent on getting nuclear weapons then I would understand why it was being done.

What if it were a Corporate Neocon Empire, WITH lots of Nukes and No Respect for International Law at all?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

OK - Why would Ex-Iraq Regime Loaylists want to bomb targets in Iran?

Souljah you cant read?

Some Sunni leaders in Iraq have accused Shi'ite Iran of meddling in Iraqi affairs by backing Shi'ite Muslim clergy and politicians in a bid to sway Iraq's politics toward an Islamic establishment.
Iran denies the charges, but some speculate that extremists loyal to Saddam could be trying to create insecurity in Iran ahead of the presidential polls.

Sunnis in Iraq see the Iranians as trying to empower the Shiite majority in Iraq therefore the Sunni are retaliating back.

It is bitter irony that the CIA is using a group still labelled as a terrorist organisation, a group trained in the art of explosive assassination by the same intelligence units of the former regime of Saddam Hussein, who are slaughtering American soldiers in Iraq today, to carry out remote bombings in Iran of the sort that the Bush administration condemns on a daily basis inside Iraq.

Do you have any proof? Al Jazeera does not have any proof either you too seem to thrive in the speculation realm.

What part of they are Iraqi Sunnis did you not understand? Where else are thy gig to infiltrate from.

CIA has done Worse Things in its History, so it would not Surprise me at all.

Just Gotta Stir up Trouble in Iran, if You know what I mean - by All Means Necessary!

No I don't know what you mean because you have evidence to backup what you are saying.
You seem to have a habit of blaming everything on the U.S. or CIA.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What if it were a Corporate Neocon Empire,

Stereotype and theory.

WITH lots of Nukes

Absolutely true, not only do we have lots of them but we have not used one in 60+ years.

and No Respect for International Law at all?

Ignorant BS not true at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have not read this thread, only the 1st post. You have to realize that the U.S. flies drones over all types of places and third world nations all the time. also the use of drones over Iran was actually reported on the news about a year ago, so they did not just start doing this or anything because they are thinking about attacking Iran (even though they may be thinking that of course).

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Sunnis in Iraq see the Iranians as trying to empower the Shiite majority in Iraq therefore the Sunni are retaliating back.

And why would Iraq have ANY Profit from that?

Dont you think that Current USA Intentions for Iran go hand in hand with stirring up trouble between the Religous groups?

Good Old Divide and Conquer.

I dont think Iraq will Invade Iran soon - but it looks like USA Will!

Do you have any proof? Al Jazeera does not have any proof either you too seem to thrive in the speculation realm.

No I dont have any Proof.

I have my Common Sense and knowledge of the History.

What part of they are Iraqi Sunnis did you not understand? Where else are thy gig to infiltrate from.

No I don't know what you mean because you have evidence to backup what you are saying.
You seem to have a habit of blaming everything on the U.S. or CIA.

What - you need Evidence for the Dirty CIA History?

Man, you do NOT want to go IN there.

I should open an entire new thread just for this.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I would firstly like to congratulate the astute members who denounced Al-Jazeera as biased on the basis of it being a Middle Eastern news agency, and more importantly, for going out of thier ways to prove this bias and discredit this agency on the basis of logic and reason. It's even more amazing that members went of thier way to denounce the fact that America and the CIA were commiting an act of war viz sending drone planes over Iran.

Of the above, which is highly distastefull? A religious theocracy, or aquiring nuclear weapons, something which the west still has and fails to dismantle admist international accords.

Prove that. Let's see you discredit thier evidence.

Deep

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What if it were a Corporate Neocon Empire,

Stereotype and theory.

Theory?

Its a little More then only a Theory, my Friend.

The sooner you Realize, the better....

WITH lots of Nukes

Absolutely true, not only do we have lots of them but we have not used one in 60+ years.

Well, THANK GOD for that!

If You HAD used one, we would not chit-chat here today.

Be Thankful...

and No Respect for International Law at all?

Ignorant BS not true at all.

Wanna Check out all the Guantanamo Bay and Abu Gharib Abuse Threads?

All the CIA Black Operations, like Air CIA?

Illegal Invasion of Iraq?

Illegal use of Banned Weapons?

Just to name a few....

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sunni Muslims are unpredictable Souljah, u may think that its logical that Iraqi Sunnis would not dare attack Iran. we saw wat happened back in the 80's wen they decided to invade Iran because the Sunnis felt threaten by the Shiite's rise as well as their belief to spread Shiite expansion. and now we have assasinations and bombings on Shiites and the Sunnis believe that by attacking Iran it is a warning to them not to interfere with Iraq. since the Iranians are Shiites well... u know the rest.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Sunni Muslims are unpredictable Souljah, u may think that its logical that Iraqi Sunnis would not dare attack Iran. we saw wat happened back in the 80's wen they decided to invade Iran because the Sunnis felt threaten by the Shiite's rise as well as their belief to spread Shiite expansion. and now we have assasinations and bombings on Shiites and the Sunnis believe that by attacking Iran it is a warning to them not to interfere with Iraq. since the Iranians are Shiites well... u know the rest.

Sunni and Shia Muslims have a Conflict among themselves for Centuries.

How Appropriate for everybody that wants to "Divide and Conquer" and come in and just play on that Note, dont you think?

As long as they Kill each other - They make Money.

Sell them Weapons, Information and at all cost, Keep them Angry!

You just cant loose.

Remember - War is Money. War is Profit. War is Business. War is Stock Market.

Nothing else Matters....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join