It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US war with Iran has already begun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The reality is that the US war with Iran has already begun. As we speak, American over flights of Iranian soil are taking place, using pilotless drones and other, more sophisticated, capabilities

The violation of a sovereign nation's airspace is an act of war in and of itself. But the war with Iran has gone far beyond the intelligence-gathering phase.

President Bush has taken advantage of the sweeping powers granted to him in the aftermath of 11 September 2001, to wage a global war against terror and to initiate several covert offensive operations inside Iran.

The most visible of these is the CIA-backed actions recently undertaken by the Mujahadeen el-Khalq, or MEK, an Iranian opposition group, once run by Saddam Hussein's dreaded intelligence services, but now working exclusively for the CIA's Directorate of Operations.

It is bitter irony that the CIA is using a group still labelled as a terrorist organisation, a group trained in the art of explosive assassination by the same intelligence units of the former regime of Saddam Hussein, who are slaughtering American soldiers in Iraq today, to carry out remote bombings in Iran of the sort that the Bush administration condemns on a daily basis inside Iraq.

Perhaps the adage of "one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist" has finally been embraced by the White House, exposing as utter hypocrisy the entire underlying notions governing the ongoing global war on terror.

To the north, in neighbouring Azerbaijan, the US military is preparing a base of operations for a massive military presence that will foretell a major land-based campaign designed to capture Tehran.

source:
Aljazeera.Net

Clearly this War on Terrorism, led by Bush admninistration had Nothing to do with Freedom, Liberty or Democracy.

As it was in the case of Illegal invasion of Iraq, the current US Goverment will soon start spreading Democracy in the state of Iran also.

The Axis of Evil Must be Neutralized.

By All Means Neccessary.

And now its Iran's turn.

So, we can soon expect, something we have seen before...

...an illegal war of aggression, based on false premise, carried out with little regard to either the people of Iran or the United States.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OMFG look at the source, Yup this must certainly be true

I know that the U.S. is overlying Iran with drones to gather Intel and they have been doing that for years its no mystery.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well the latest Bilderberg report from 2005 states there will be no attack on Iran....yet....

lets see how good those informators are

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

no attack on Iran....yet....

I believe the Bilderberg group wanted to invade Iran in June/July (This year)

I bet this war already has started...just like Iraq did months before it actually started, A top weapons inspector has also said this....Ritter....forget his first name.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
OMFG look at the source, Yup this must certainly be true

OMFG!

The Source!

The Source!

I Belive that Al Jazeera is doinga FAR BETTER Job in Journalism and Reporting News then Fox News.

So Please, blame the Source and Cover your eyes yet again.

See if it Helps You.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't watch fax news and if you think Al Jazeera is fair and unbiased in reporting then you don't have your head in the sand but up you A.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I Belive that Al Jazeera is doinga FAR BETTER Job in Journalism and Reporting News then Fox News.

That is a scary, scary statement.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I don't watch fax news and if you think Al Jazeera is fair and unbiased in reporting then you don't have your head in the sand but up you A.

And when they were the First to post OBL's speeches, its was all A-OK, huh?

They are a little more Closer to the Middle East then Any of the Western News Agencies, dont you think?

I bet CIA is doing some far Dirtier Jobs then this one reported in this article - but hey, thats what they are Payed to do, right?

Thats what they have always been payed to do.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Well,

I am a Scary, SCARY Guy!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Good one westpoint.

This another pathetic attempt to slander americans by souljah, heck in one thread he said blowing kids to pieces is justified because america is there illegally
That made very little sense to me but i guess im not a savage.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Seriously, how old are you ?

Are you being taught performing this kind of monkey theatre at westpoint ?

Souljah is trying to make a point here using a major news source that is certainly comparable in it's journalistic standards to any major american newssources.

Imo, Bush needs to be stopped as soon as possible, or he will be dodging his impeachment with the next mass slaughter.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Moretti]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
This another pathetic attempt to slander americans by souljah, heck in one thread he said blowing kids to pieces is justified because america is there illegally
That made very little sense to me but i guess im not a savage.

Well, I belive that your Current Goverment is doing a Damn Fine Job in Slandering Americans.

Thats the way people around the World see you.

I am doing Nothing, but showing you the pieces of Reports coming from all over the Globe.

And I am the one Slandering!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Which i for one agree with...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

no attack on Iran....yet....

I believe the Bilderberg group wanted to invade Iran in June/July (This year)

I bet this war already has started...just like Iraq did months before it actually started, A top weapons inspector has also said this....Ritter....forget his first name.

Yep they wanted, but they supposedly changed their mind....i guess theyre waiting for the smoke to settle before going on another rampage...

you know, public opinion and such

peace

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So true... How many carriers was it they've sunk now???
Oh wait....that's the equally believable jihadspun.com....

Reporting? Maybe.... Journalism? Loosely....can we say EXTREME bias? Yep. True Fox news is hardly the bastion of truth, but Al Jazeera often outright lies...

Though, in this case, it wouldn't surprise me if they are at least partially correct in this story. Bush has made it perfectly clear that he has NO problem stooping to the same moral level....whether torturing prisoners or detaining kids at Gitmo. I'm absolutely ashamed that my fellow countrymen re-elected this borderline retard as our representative....

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Reporting? Maybe.... Journalism? Loosely....can we say EXTREME bias? Yep. True Fox news is hardly the bastion of truth, but Al Jazeera often outright lies...

So, if Al Jazeera is "often outright lies", then all the Videotapes, showing OBL and his other Representatives are also a Bunch of Lies?

Most of these recordings then circle the Globe to all other News Agencies.

News - No.

Reporting - Maybe.

Journalism - Loosely.

"But DO give Us all the OBL Tapes and other video Threats, so we can use them in our War on Terror mass Manipulation."

Though, in this case, it wouldn't surprise me if they are at least partially correct in this story. Bush has made it perfectly clear that he has NO problem stooping to the same moral level....whether torturing prisoners or detaining kids at Gitmo. I'm absolutely ashamed that my fellow countrymen re-elected this borderline retard as our representative....

I think that good ol' CIA has the License to do it ALL.

That includes supporting Terrorist Groups, which are they so good at - as History has Shown (Nicaragua-Contras, Afganistan-Mujahedeen....)

I am not surprised at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
SoulJah :

The Usual blind faith in what people believe is the truth and facts......

okay so Al Jazeera may not be the most non biased news source but they are only as biased as many others the world over, .... so for the good old boys some alternative news sources of the fact that this is building up soon...

Both the american and bitish special forces are now in Iran looking for evidence of WMD so that they know they are there before they attak after the whole WMD mess up in Iraq.

CNN good enough?

This is London...is that ok?

so now we have some sources that some may trust. I wil tell you one thing that I find more scary than Soul Jah's belief in one news source over another, or the way some people dismiss truth without knowing whats really happening, without finding the facts and coming to a decision based on reality rather than just their current viewpoint is :

He wrote last week: "Iraq's support of terrorism was minuscule compared to Tehran's activities. If we are serious about winning the war against the terror masters, the Tehran regime must fall."

Written by American Enterprise Institute, a think tank close to the White House... you kow the people bush listens to..... and

A British intelligence official said that any campaign against Iran would not be a ground war like the one in Iraq. The Americans will use different tactics, said the intelligence officer. "It is getting quite scary."

Now that is Very Very Scary..... get it in perspective guys...SoulJah aint scary even if he says he is

Bush and his neocon buddies I think is very very Scary

MischeviouslyScared

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey, are you guys sure about this?? I checked CNN, ABC, CBS, and Disney news. They don't say anything about this! What's going on???

[EDIT]: I remember back before that they all had it on their homepages with big writting. It said something like, "WAR". I don't remember exactly.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
BackToReality

see my post above link to CNN and also London website part of the evening standard in the UK seen as a reliable source in the UK though not major player.

Regards

Elf

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
MischeviousElf

Cheers Mate, and Thanks for the Support!

Too bad more People like You dont see through the Vast Net of Lies and Deception being used against US, the Population of This Planet.

After all, we are ALL in the Same Boat here People - and better be Scared of the One thats Rocking it and not the One that is Warning you about this boat being turned over!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join