It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US war with Iran has already begun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
sure we (all those damn libs) think we could lead the country better... the only problem with this situation is that we probably could

Wow, well you have me convinced!

I realize since you don't live in america, that you don't know what you are talking about

Here's a new concept for you, Mr. future president-if-I-wanted-to-be:

Americans working in foreign countries.

BTW... the elections were stolen... see link election fraud 14000 negative votes

*yawn* It's time to move on.

sorry... saw a need to deny ignorance...

I hope you weren't basing that on your belief that I'm not American; because you would look pretty silly right now.

p.s. Good luck in '08!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggneum
as a member of the us marines the cia we worked with in the iraq invasion told us grand schemes of the iraq invasion being to secure forward staging bases for a huge war with iran..... every day im starting to belive them!!!

So, let me get this straight. As a member of the invading forces, the CIA comes up to you and says, "oh hey, by the way, you wanna know our super secret stuff?"--and then proceed to give you details about their TRUE intentions to go to war with Iran??

Oh, o-k.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Someone is on fire.

backtoreality 1
biggneum 0

And by the way have any of you here ever watch Al Jazeer? If you have then you would know why they are biased and untruthful.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
WestPoint,

Originally posted by WestPoint23

What if it were a Corporate Neocon Empire,

Stereotype and theory.

WITH lots of Nukes

Absolutely true, not only do we have lots of them but we have not used one in 60+ years.

and No Respect for International Law at all?

Ignorant BS not true at all.

Disprove it then?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
So, let me get this straight. As a member of the invading forces, the CIA comes up to you and says, "oh hey, by the way, you wanna know our super secret stuff?"--and then proceed to give you details about their TRUE intentions to go to war with Iran??

Dude, What SECRET Intentions?

Your President has done everything but Invaded Iran, to show the Public that They are the Next in Line, togather with Syria and North Korea.

What Super Secret Stuff?

You read the NEWS right?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Your President has done everything but Invaded Iran, to show the Public that They are the Next in Line, togather with Syria and North Korea.

What Super Secret Stuff?

You read the NEWS right?

Are you serious??

Souljah, put the lightsaber down for minute.

Knowlege from the government about a future war that has not been publicaly acknowledged is a textbook definition of SUPER SECRET.

And before you start posting links to Al-Jazera, consider the the difference between warning a country and a major conspiracy to invade another country just to be able to set up bases to easily attack the REAL country they are after.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Knowlege from the government about a future war that has not been publicaly acknowledged is a textbook definition of SUPER SECRET.

And before you start posting links to Al-Jazera, consider the the difference between warning a country and a major conspiracy to invade another country just to be able to set up bases to easily attack the REAL country they are after.

Have you Ever Played a Game of RISK?

Do you know how you Surround a Country to Invaded it in the Near Future?

Now check this Map, and tell me - Does Iran Look Surrounded?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Makes me Wonder....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What Super Secret Stuff?

You read the NEWS right?

Are you serious??

Souljah, put the lightsaber down for minute.

Come on buddy. Just because something is not explicit, doesn't mean it isn't implicit.

We can go into the whole words don't define what someone will do, their past actions will, but I am sure you mean something else right.

But hey, lets wait for the president to officailly say soemthing before we think it be real. No need to just assume based on thoughts without hard fast tangilble, in black and white proof. However, then shouldn't we also wait until Iran actually has weapons or tries to get weapons before you defend bombing them back into the stone age because you suspect that they might, in some future yet to be written, and certainly not offically stated, decide to have weapons?

Doesn't seem to make sense. Could you clarify please.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sure, I'll clarify:

Go back and look at the original post we are debating.

Then, come back and tell me the claim isn't outrageous.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
BTR,

Sure, I'll clarify:

You are the one who thinks it IS outrageous therefore the onus is on you to disprove the claim.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Have you Ever Played a Game of RISK?

Do you know how you Surround a Country to Invaded it in the Near Future?

Now check this Map, and tell me - Does Iran Look Surrounded?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Makes me Wonder....

You know, you just might be on to something Souljah.

And to think that all those hours playing a boardgame would never translate into real world experience. You have cracked the case my friend.

And the same could be said about Jordan, UAE, Lebanon, Syria, Armenia, Turkmenistan, and a whole host of other countries around the world. Looks like we have not-so-secret plans to invade them too. Man! This thing goes deeper than we could have ever imagined!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
BTR,

Sure, I'll clarify:

You are the one who thinks it IS outrageous therefore the onus is on you to disprove the claim.

Cheers

BHR

Wow, people are coming out of the gutters on this topic.

Some random person, on the internet nonetheless, makes a claim about CIA operatives giving him secret information. There is absolutely no way to disprove or PROVE the claim.

example: my boss at work is head of the NWO. Disprove it!

[EDIT] Where are my manners? Cheers!

[edit on 22-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You know, you just might be on to something Souljah.

And to think that all those hours playing a boardgame would never translate into real world experience. You have cracked the case my friend.

And the same could be said about Jordan, UAE, Lebanon, Syria, Armenia, Turkmenistan, and a whole host of other countries around the world. Looks like we have not-so-secret plans to invade them too. Man! This thing goes deeper than we could have ever imagined!

I really dont like your Sarcasm.

It proves only One thing - that you Lack the Argument to Prove Something, and instead you make Fun out of Mine.

I thought a PICTURE would Speak more then a Thousand Words and that it would help you to see a more Broader Picture.

But I see that even this does not help in your Case.

I used the game of Risk as an Example, because its pretty Easy to understand it and to prove a point with it. I guess I was wrong here, too.

Its Quite Obvious that Iran is Surrounded from All sides by a Country that is not at Home here.

And all the Talk about Axis of Evil, and how Iran is a Threat to the Free World - but its really surrounded and pinned down, just waiting for an airstrike to happen, with lots of spy drones flying around and not to mention provocations by bombings before election.

Nice Work.

You need More Evidence?

Lets wait for the President to declare War on Iran and I wonder what will you say then.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
yeah, they would rationalize it away, stick to the official story, and put the bush administration on a pedastal. Iran provoked it! -(or something) ... and more blind aggression.

while i dont put al jazeera on my list of credible sources, i feel what you're saying souljah. i wouldnt be surprised to find that report accurate, or the contradicting statements from FOX to be accurate.. the point is, they could both be CIA operations, or atleast are influenced directly by CIA. its a scarey world when you cant trust anybody.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You need More Evidence?

Yes.

Lets wait for the President to declare War on Iran and I wonder what will you say then.

It's a deal. Until that happens, this is all specualtion. If it does happen, you were right all along.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It's a deal. Until that happens, this is all specualtion. If it does happen, you were right all along.

OK - Lets just Sit and Wait for that to Happen.

Great Plan.

One Question - Are you Really form Tokyo?

[edit on 22/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

OK - Lets just Sit and Wait for that to Happen.

Great Plan.

One Question - Are you Really form Tokyo?

[edit on 22/6/05 by Souljah]

It's better than bickering and not giving an inch.

Well, I live here if that's what you mean.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Souljah,

Kakhstan and Turkmenistan are also strong US supporters.

Kazakhstan, which holds the lion’s share of the oil wealth of the Caspian basin, is reportedly offering several locations for possible US military bases. Turkmenistan is viewed as the prime location for the terminus of largely US-financed pipelines which would bring the oil and gas reserves of the region to the world market, possibly running across Afghanistan and Pakistan to the Indian Ocean.

Link

And the circle is complete.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Souljah,

Kakhstan and Turkmenistan are also strong US supporters.

And the circle is complete.

Ahhh Yes!

Thank You yanchek for that Info.

Nice Work by the USA.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Disprove it then?

The burden of proof is always on the accuser, since you guys want to charge that the U.S. is this and that, and that were doing this and that the burden of proof lies with you.

Soulja the U.S. has bases all over the world and if you look at them all you can see that we surround like 20 countries it doesn't mean were going to invade them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join