It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US war with Iran has already begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Originally posted by Souljah
I Belive that Al Jazeera is doinga FAR BETTER Job in Journalism and Reporting News then Fox News.

That is a scary, scary statement.

both news networks are crap
fox and al jazeera

all they do is report s**t

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The truth sometimes is scary, at least they don't delibertly output propaganda.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
both news networks are crap
fox and al jazeera

all they do is report s**t

Geeez!

I guess You People dont Like Al Jazeera, huh?

Well, you are not the Only Ones.

Rumsfeld, al-Zarqawi target Aljazeera

Apparently even Al-Zarqawi is a the Member of Al-Jazeera Hate Club.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

The truth sometimes is scary, at least they don't delibertly output propaganda.

How can this small Al Jazeera News Network be compared to the HUGE Propaganda Machine, led by Rupert Murdoch, being used for the Republican Party Pro-Military Pro-War Anti-Islamic Anti-Terror Agenda?

Do they really stand any Chance against that kind of Empire?

Al Jazeera does NOT Scare me - Rupert Murdoch Media Empire, DOES.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

How can this small Al Jazeera News Network be compared to the HUGE Propaganda Machine, led by Rupert Murdoch, being used for the Republican Party Pro-Military Pro-War Anti-Islamic Anti-Terror Agenda?

Whoa! Is that the new accepted terminology is the paranoid circles? I thought at first it was, but could you imagine having to say 'Republican Party Pro-Military Pro-War Anti-Islamic Anti-Terror Agenda' every time we wanted to reference that group? Man! I know in some cultures people have, like REALLY long names. Could this be the same thing? Or is this part of something that goes deeper than any of us can IMAGINE?!?!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

by souljah:
Apparently even Al-Zarqawi is a the Member of Al-Jazeera Hate Club.

"All Evidence Proves that Al-Zarqawi Works for America" is the claim of the egyptian press.

link - memri.org...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Whoa! Is that the new accepted terminology is the paranoid circles? I thought at first it was, but could you imagine having to say 'Republican Party Pro-Military Pro-War Anti-Islamic Anti-Terror Agenda' every time we wanted to reference that group?

I can Shorten it For You to one Word - MAFIA.

Does that sound any Better?

Because they are involved in:

Weapons Sales
Durg Sales
Money Laundry
Kidnaping
Torture
Abuse
Murder

Every DON would be really proud to have a Family like that.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
"All Evidence Proves that Al-Zarqawi Works for America" is the claim of the egyptian press.

link - memri.org...

Now that makes Perfect Sense!

Ofcourse - its all Clear to me now.

OBL never got off the CIA Payrole, but in this days of bad Health he cannot really command all the operations my himself - so he hired this Al-Zarqawi guy.

They both get payed and again, the money remains "In the Family".

USA - Saudi Arabia connection is far more stronger then any of us Imagine.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Souljah,

Nah, MAFIA won't do either. The government is elected by the people of the nation (please, no talk of election rigging).

Just a question: you seem to be against the governments every move. Who did you vote for in the last election, if you don't mind me asking.

p.s. Hey, is that a real pic of you??

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Nah, MAFIA won't do either. The government is elected by the people of the nation (please, no talk of election rigging).

Ahh, Yes I forgot to mention Political Corruption!

Just a question: you seem to be against the governments every move. Who did you vote for in the last election, if you don't mind me asking.

Do you mean who I voted in My Country of Slovenia?

Because I am not an American.

Yes.

My name is General Obi Van Kenobi, member of the Jedi Council, currently in Exile but still a member of the Rebellion, that Fights the Evil Empire and hopes that the Republic will soon be restored.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
While Al jeez is a questionable source... we can still read between the lines...

The CIA has been doing overflights with drones for as long as we have had them...(drones) so that is beleivable..

using iraqi terrorists to attack iranian targets though....
hummmmmm

has anyone heard about any suspicious bombings in iran yet?
not me...

so what are they talking about?
are they just trying to get the populace to worry about bombings so that the blame will automatically rest on americans shoulders...

some of those links were interesting...

does anyone know if the data that stated "that Al Zaraquawi attacks only iraqi's" is correct...
if so, that would be rather suspicious...

why wouldn't the american hating terrorist prefer to attack americans over the iraqi's?

he would unless he really was on the CIA payroll...

I have seen our country do worse... so it is beleivable...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

I Belive that Al Jazeera is doinga FAR BETTER Job in Journalism and Reporting News then Fox News.

Which i for one agree with...

Which simply means that after reading your post, no one will pay attention to anything else you have to say.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WP,

"I know that the U.S. is overlying Iran with drones to gather Intel and they have been doing that for years its no mystery."

So you are admitting that the US is illegally invading the airspace of another oil-producing nation?

Do you find this acceptable?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ahh, Yes I forgot to mention Political Corruption!

*sigh* so predictable.

Do you mean who I voted in My Country of Slovenia?

Because I am not an American.

Say no more my friend; I'm starting to get a good picture of the situation.

Originally posted by Backtoreality

Yes.

My name is General Obi Van Kenobi, member of the Jedi Council, currently in Exile but still a member of the Rebellion, that Fights the Evil Empire and hopes that the Republic will soon be restored.

...and suddenly, a new contender enters the ring.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
whether torturing prisoners or detaining kids at Gitmo. I'm absolutely ashamed that my fellow countrymen re-elected this borderline retard as our representative....

maybe u should go and talk to them and tell them that they are idiots, etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
WP,

"I know that the U.S. is overlying Iran with drones to gather Intel and they have been doing that for years its no mystery."

So you are admitting that the US is illegally invading the airspace of another oil-producing nation?

Do you find this acceptable?

I for one will say yes and yes.

If we can invade the airspace of a nuclear power (Russia; Cold war) we can certainly invade the airspace of a nation which has as it's public policy the destruction of our greatest regional ally (Isreal) and the obtainment of nuclear weapons.

Frankly, I'd be worried if we weren't using every way to gather intel on them.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
AMM,

How would you feel were Iran to start doing the reciprocal?

Or Mexico?

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 21-6-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Gazrok
whether torturing prisoners or detaining kids at Gitmo. I'm absolutely ashamed that my fellow countrymen re-elected this borderline retard as our representative....

maybe u should go and talk to them and tell them that they are idiots, etc.

Or maybe Gazok should submit his proposal on how he would deal with the current unrest in the world. Let's see how his mideast policy balances with the aftermath of 9/11. How he would handle the myriad of other issues: political, economical, ethical, and so on while still maintaining the 100% support of the citizens of the United States. Then, your "fellow countrymen" will be able to elect someone more worthy.

Oh, it's not your job to be president? Then list your requirements using the above format for your ideal president. Does he/she exist? Will you still be complaining 3, 7, 11, 15 years from now reguardless of who's in office?

Again, complaining and distancing yourself from your "fellow countrymen" does absolutely nothing to further your cause; it only creates more of a divide.

Eh, but the election was controlled by the Republicans, who are controlled by the NWO, who are controlled by the Repitles, who are controlled by the GREYS, who are controlled by some other color ALIEN...so it's not our fault!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
we been gathering intel either through human intelligence or electronic intelligence, this spy drones stuff is just something new and is not enough to go to war ove it. During the Cold War the Soviets and the U.S. of A. were gathering intel and sometimes the Soviets shoot down our aircraft but we never shot down theirs. Still we never went to war over the downing of our aircraft, same thing between China and America in April of 2001 wen the spy plane was force to land after the brush with a Chinese fighter plane. So no war yet here.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So, if Al Jazeera is "often outright lies", then all the Videotapes, showing OBL and his other Representatives are also a Bunch of Lies?

Hmmm...and why exactly do you think THEY are the ones who get such tapes all the time...???

No doubt, being in bed with the terrorists certainly has it's perks info-wise...just as Fox being in bed with Bush has it's perks for it no doubt....

You'd think the son of a former head spook would be a little better in the covert department, but so far, Dubya has been about as subtle as a 2 x 4 upside the head, when it comes to covert ops....

I'd wait for some other independent journalistic confirmation of this (and there are plenty of reputable ones that hate us, so don't worry) before believing it wholeheartedly....

I guess You People dont Like Al Jazeera, huh?

They aren't always spewing propaganda.... Sometimes they have some great legit news and from a unique perspective or exclusive (i.e. like the tapes you mentioned). However, when one repeatedly airs propaganda as journalism (ala Fox), then yes, the source becomes rather tainted....and demands more corraboration....

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join