It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US war with Iran has already begun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Are you 100% Sure thats ALL You want?

Because Your President is not giving me that kind of Feeling.

Soulja there is noting our president can do to change you feelings, and there is also nothing we here can do to change your views.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

That is a scary, scary statement.

The truth sometimes is scary, at least they don't delibertly output propaganda.

How can this small Al Jazeera News Network be compared to the HUGE Propaganda Machine, led by Rupert Murdoch, being used for the Republican Party Pro-Military Pro-War Anti-Islamic Anti-Terror Agenda?

Do they really stand any Chance against that kind of Empire?

Al Jazeera does NOT Scare me - Rupert Murdoch Media Empire, DOES.

ahem genda?
is that a bad thing?
anti-terror a

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Pro-Military Pro-War Anti-Islamic Anti-Terror Agenda?

anti-terror?
is that a bad thing
sorry about the repeat post

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It isn't that it is a bad thing, it is just a example of how labeling something can throw people off. Like the patriot act, how could anyone disagree with something with the word "Patriot" on it? That would be seen as unpatriotic.

ANti-Terror, is the same thing. How could anyone be against anti-terror - easy, read the fine print and you'll see who they really veiw as the terrorists.

Middle eastern "terrorist"? For sure. How about domestic terrorists? How about political terrorists? How about those un patriotic domestic terrorists?

I think that is where people are getting ansy about this whole thing. The label sounds great, but what it does in practise is something many people are concerned about and IMO for good reason glancing over the threads here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Are you 100% Sure thats ALL You want?

Because Your President is not giving me that kind of Feeling.

Soulja there is noting our president can do to change you feelings, and there is also nothing we here can do to change your views.

Yes I know.

BUT there is Someting YOU ALL can do to Change Your President.

Have you ever thought of that?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
umm wen we had spy planes near China was war already begun? wen we had spy planes in and near the Soviet Union was the war begun? so dont attempt to say drones or spy planes in or near Iran means the war has already begun.

Yea, but China and Soviet Union are NOT Completly Surrounded.

Do you know what Silent War is?

Political and Economic Pressure?

Constant Observation and Recon Missions (satallites, drones, spy airplanes)?

Military Presence in Almost ALL Surrouding Countires?

Counter-Intelligence Missions?

Intelligence Agencies "Black Operations" Provocations?

Whats all of that Above?

I think Iran is in a Little more Difficult Position then China and ex-USSR.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Do you know what Silent War is?

hey, don't forget national debt and compound interest!
and slavery through language!
and media brain programming!
bread and circuses!
'busy'ness!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
hey, don't forget national debt and compound interest!
and slavery through language!
and media brain programming!
bread and circuses!
'busy'ness!

Thanks Mate!

I always Forget to mention those Neat-o Techniques!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The U.S.A will Conquer Iran With Sheeer Power Her and her Allies will Confront the Rouge nations that will not summit to the Globle Allience

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
The U.S.A will Conquer Iran With Sheeer Power Her and her Allies will Confront the Rouge nations that will not summit to the Globle Allience

And there you have it - World War III:

Empire (Global Alliance) against the Rebellion (Rouge Nations).

Sound Familiar?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
WW3 is the fight for a world Allience a fight for reconition of the world for the people

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
WW3 is the fight for a world Allience a fight for reconition of the world for the people

Which people?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Dear all,

Is it just me or is this thread beginning to descend into silliness?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules

Is it just me or is this thread beginning to descend into silliness?

well...then revisit the original article->

"The US War With Iran Has Already Begun"...by Scott Ritter
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

or from the (questionable?) aljazeera:
english.aljazeera.net...

btw, on a side note, the caspian+black sea oil pipeline was recently opened, which needed a degree of security to make the workers safe enough and not merely 'targets'...
did all those overflights/drones/sensors also double as security measures? together with any extra 'residual' intelligence gathering
over the Irani , also Georgia & Azerbajani air-space
& territories??

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
St Udio,

I have and am still left wondering what you mean?

Could you enlighten me?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Yea, but China and Soviet Union are NOT Completly Surrounded.

maybe u need to look at where the military assets is at around China, we have troops in South Korea, we have troops in Japan, we have carrier battle groups patroling in the Straits, we have troops in Aghanistan and other Stans.

as for Russia, we have troops in Europe and the Stans, as well as Asia east of Russia. so dont tell me we dont have them surrounded. because they were there since the Cold War, didnt u here about Truman's Doctrine on containment.
so that means if we have forces surrounding Iran it still dont mean war.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
BHR true this has turned into a defense of peoples points of veiw and posturing rather than an analysis and discussion of the facts.

I posted on the second page of the thread some links. The issue is not the source of information I will post them again here :
CNN not Aljezera!
Evening Standard 'This is London'

So back on topic there is some information from reliable sources that contain some facts, so mabe the discussion should be over that rather than egos?

Now I myself of course have a veiwpoint and in my first post in the context of the thread till that time it was made with some humour. However i reiterate now again with no Humour

The Usual blind faith in what people believe is the truth and facts

Why bother guys unless you discuss the subject properly or discuss the facts, it just makes you look more foolish if the point of your argument/debate has been shown already to be based on a false premise. This is really interesting actualy because the only motivational factor I can find for these sorts of posts in the first place is to boost the ego, im right always sort of thing. But the very factor that drives your actions actually does the reverse to its intended outcome.

IMhumbleO the sources I posted above lend quite a large amount of credibility to the original point of the Thread, being that the initial stages of some sort of military intervention in Iran seems from the reliabilty and history of the sources to be more than possible.

So back on topic has anyone got any new information about how this is developing either for or agianst the theory.

We know we have a american source who has connection within the military who gave him the first access to the Abu prison scandel, he says the same sources are telling him that an attack or operation is very soon.

We have the advise given to president Bush from one of his think tanks that

He wrote last week: "Iraq's support of terrorism was minuscule compared to Tehran's activities. If we are serious about winning the war against the terror masters, the Tehran regime must fall."

We have a source from Britain stating that both the American and British Intelligence and Special Forces Services have been put on alert for possible war with iran within 12 Months.

So now we all know that the sources are accurate and trustworthy and have the information above maybe we could discuss it in a adult fashion.

MischeviouslyStunnedByIgnorance

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah, you're going to have to wait until 2008. Just hold onto your diaper, man.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Interesting. The Bilderbergs. I had thought their views in past were phantoms but perhaps we may consider doing a thread on this family of negative predictions and possible link to the Barvarians.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo

Yeah, you're going to have to wait until 2008. Just hold onto your diaper, man.

isn't that im peach. capiche?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join