It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott KB Toys

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You didn't know my race? This is an outright lie. Just look at my avatar. Don't weasel out. Just admit the truth. And next time, argue the point and refrain from personal attacks as you enjoy doing. In my world, that says you are intelectually...weak.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you're bio says nothing. I believe he was speaking in reference to the bio Springer adequately provided.

yeah, thats what I was refering too. But..the race card has been played and I will probably spend the rest of the month trying to shed myself of such an ugly term..for being a racist? heavens no..for refusing to subscribe to a political agenda. Who knew?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you're bio says nothing. I believe he was speaking in reference to the bio Springer adequately provided.

My bio says nothing but my avatar says everything. Hence, my point agaisnt Astro.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Actually, i have known you were black for awhile. You constantly bring it up in your childish posts. Do you get a thrill out of calling people racists? I want to know when you'll come out and admit that you're the biggest racist on this board. Intellectualy weak? Some who gets pissed about a doll is intellectually weak, kid. Why do you think the large majority here even responds to your silly, childish threads? Because they are invalid, racist on your part, and alltogether laughable. You harbor the same racist ideologies of Sharpton and Jackson. Admit YOU ARE THE RACIST, and people wil back off.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
People have all sorts of avatars. Hell some aren't human..that doesn't make groingrinder a skeleton does it? I didn't weasel...I didn't make any racial statement to begin with.

..as for personal attacks..isn't that the pot calling the kettle (PC Alert has sensored this term due to its insensitive connotation).

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Actually, i have known you were black for awhile. You constantly bring it up in your childish posts. Do you get a thrill out of calling people racists? I want to know when you'll come out and admit that you're the biggest racist on this board. Intellectualy weak? Some who gets pissed about a doll is intellectually weak, kid. Why do you think the large majority here even responds to your silly, childish threads? Because they are invalid, racist on your part, and alltogether laughable. You harbor the same racist ideologies of Sharpton and Jackson. Admit YOU ARE THE RACIST, and people wil back off.

Why do you insist on bothering me? I don't look for you. Why do you continually plague me?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
People have all sorts of avatars. Hell some aren't human..that doesn't make groingrinder a skeleton does it? I didn't weasel...I didn't make any racial statement to begin with.

..as for personal attacks..isn't that the pot calling the kettle (PC Alert has sensored this term due to its insensitive connotation).

I was arguing the issue. If I attack, I attack republicans and conservatives as a whole---not individuals. You chose to use a personal attack on me as an individual with racist overtiones and I just pointed it out. You don't have to weasel out. Be who you are but next time stay with the topic and refrain from persoanl attakcs.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I post here because you are wrong, and you are a bigot. I'm sick of watching you throw the term racist around at people, like Astro, who don't deserve it. I don't understand how you've been put up with for so long. You have nothing to add to anything on this forum but the reproduction of hatred. That is why i post and will continue.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I post here because you are wrong, and you are a bigot. I'm sick of watching you throw the term racist around at people, like Astro, who don't deserve it. I don't understand how you've been put up with for so long. You have nothing to add to anything on this forum but the reproduction of hatred. That is why i post and will continue.

You defend a bigotted comment from Astro and I'm the bigot? Ok. Whatever. Go away. Stop bugging me for the umpteenth time.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I was arguing the issue. If I attack, I attack republicans and conservatives as a whole---not individuals. You chose to use a personal attack on me as an individual with racist overtiones and I just pointed it out. You don't have to weasel out. Be who you are but next time stay with the topic and refrain from persoanl attakcs.

Oh, and you didn't call me un-American because of my belief in hard work and lack of social dependance. I think maybe you should review the threads as to what was really the attack. I simply listed my point of view and commented on the possible reason for your lack of understanding it...from a financial background point of view...ONLY. I simply said that maybe you don't understand from lack of experience...after you started name calling..so take your own advice nest time as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No, i'm defending the way you are slandering him. You're full of it and you know it. HE WAS RESPONDING TO THE BIO SPRINGER PROVIDED, NOT YOUR AVATAR.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
..and I owe you no explainations Colonel..but for your information..after I finish this thread, I'll get up and get back to a lab where I work with a very diverse group of people and have never benefitted from anything better. I am not racist..and in fact, I'm very curious and willing to learn about cultures other than my own and I'm blessed with such oportunity in my line of work. Race has nothing to do with my views on social dependence..and I'll go further to say that every (PC ALERT has sensored this term due to it's insensitive connotation.) person that I know is a hard working person..most welfare queens in my state are what the un-PC people call..."white trash"..yuck, I hate labels don't you? So, put the race card away. ...Please...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Originally posted by Colonel

Oh, and you didn't call me un-American because of my belief in hard work and lack of social dependance. I think maybe you should review the threads as to what was really the attack. I simply listed my point of view and commented on the possible reason for your lack of understanding it...from a financial background point of view...ONLY. I simply said that maybe you don't understand from lack of experience...after you started name calling..so take your own advice nest time as well.

I called you un-American b/c I know you don't care about the 3 million unemployed in America since Bush showed up but will defend the companies that laid them off/fired them. And I called you that AFTER you levelled an atack on me for no cause. You read the thread again.

My lack of understanding from my bio? How did you get this from my bio when my bio says nothing? Don't weasel out.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[size=10]TIME OUT!
Back off (all of you) and find other topics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join