It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott KB Toys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If they are going to have a George Bush doll, I want them to make a Janet Reno doll too.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

MiStEr BeLLaTrIx adding more needles to his Colonel Voodoo doll!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
There is a boycott of KB Toys because they have LIED to the American people as to the true military record of George W. Bush through his action figure made by slave labor called "Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure.

See his military record here:
awolbush.com...

Carefull you might get fined $6,000 for boycotting a presidents item

Freedom

Guerilla

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i finally figured out where the colonel came accross this doll....
and what he was really searchin for

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Set MY People FREE!

If you EVER read a book, passed a test, or even stayed awake in class you might actually have SOMETHING to say...

Unfortunately you did NOT, through my sources (USdgci -Satnavcom01), which are UNIMPEACHABLE, I have your COMPLETE history...

I understand, now, why it is you are so totally MONOTHEORETIC. Sad, really.

For all of our gentle readers out there I will elaborate...

You see the Colonel grew up in a high income neighborhood and failed miserably in all things academic and could NOT play sports either... there he was, unaccepted by the brains and shunned by the jocks. He was a rich kid who wished he was a poor kid so he could get some street credibility but alas it was not meant to be...

The single greatest day in his life was when he got his first P.C. with a modem and 2,654 FREE hours of AOL on a disc...

He realized then, that the only way he was EVER going to feel better was when he raged against reality and donned the phony mask of a self righteous liberal (he is actually a rich guy don't forget) and spewed incessant redundancies on a BBS...

I feel for you Colonel for you have reached your crescendo and we don't buy it...

Too bad.. If ONLY you would have STUDIED, APPLIED YOURSELF, ACTUALLY LEARNED SOMETHING other than the three sentence mantra that came with your first introduction to the Liberal English Handbook somebody might actually think you more than you are.

But fret NOT! You have your trust fund, your Porsche and your bimbo... LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
How many hours did it take you make that inane and juvenile story up? Its really sad and pathetic how you all will go to great lengths to avoid issues or to say, hey, this is wrong just so you can show fealty and lick the boot of your demigod Bush.

Military serviemen are dying everyday in Iraq by being shot at or in the future from from disease caused by depleted uranium over Bush's LIES but you think its ok for him to have an action doll as him masquerading as a naval aviator when he is actually a deserter.

Continue to avoid the truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   

If it was made overeseas I'm assuming that it is slave labor.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Colonel]

Liberals and lawyers; neither need facts, just enough information to twist!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I find the pic of that deserter action figure offensive. how can some of you even think to give your children that doll knowing his going AWOL in the Champagne service that he never deserved. Here is the site if you have any integrity:

www.petitiononline.com...

You never cease to amaze me with your uncanny ability to insight near riots on this board. I think I will buy 20 of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It took about three hours of my associates digging...

I would also like to point out that the President IS a fully trained fighter pilot and you are a bufoon.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The president is a deserter from the Champagne unit called the Texas National Guard. Took me 5 minutes to find it.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We Texans do enjoy our champaign, a vintage Cuve I might add, with our bbq it is true. Better to go down with the good stuff I always say...

Alas your trust fund affords you all the Dom Perignon you want why do you continue to whine? (no pun intended)?

That's what burns me up about rich RIGHT WINGERS like you who spew falshoods about their OWN party members in order to attemp an infiltration of the TRUE LEFT...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is, by far, the biggest waste of bandwidth a thread has ever seen. Fighting about a doll? And what's more, this is in the "Other current events" section. Bush was trained as a fighter pilot. If a toy company wants to come out with a doll of the president as a fighter pilot, not only is it their choice, but why can't a group of bleeding heart kids find a better cause to stick up for?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We Texans do enjoy our champaign, a vintage Cuve I might add, with our bbq it is true. Better to go down with the good stuff I always say...

Alas your trust fund affords you all the Dom Perignon you want why do you continue to whine? (no pun intended)?

That's what burns me up about rich RIGHT WINGERS like you who spew falshoods about their OWN party members in order to attemp an infiltration of the TRUE LEFT...

PEACE...
m...

This makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
I would say right off ..its wasted. But thats been my take on government for a long time. It should be going back to the people who work to earn it and invest in capital to generate it. I'm so glad the welfare queen is no more. You have really brightened my day..in fact, i think I'll stop in the PJs on the way home and tell them all...because i don't think they know yet. I don't see where race comes into it since I made to reference to race...but thats page three of the play book ..I just remembered....

Before you go to the projects to inform the welfare queens, why don't you ask yuorslef how much Haliburton is being paid on their no bid contract to fix Iraq? How much does a new fighter jet cost (like we need more when we spend 1/2 a trillion dollars on defense). Ask yurself that before you blame the poor.

Oh I don't blame the poor, I blame the lazy. See, I call the man or woman who climbs out of bed at 5am for another 10 hour workday because they're trying to pay for a modest home, a good education for their children, and build some sort of retirement, and keep healthcare while doing it all with no dependence on the government, the poor.

I call the guy that rolls over at the crack of noon fresh off a cocain trip, strolls past 6 kids sharing a bowl cereal and their mom laying on the couch still unconscious, takes the last 20 or 30 bucks of "entitlement money" she has and hits the street to find another fix...lazy.

There is a difference.

Don't forget, Haliburton is not one entity, it employs alot of working people and so do the companies that make those fighter jets..so when yuo attack them, you're also attacking the American working person..but reading a little bit of your bio, I now know why you seem so detatched from the ideology of being self supporting and earning what you get.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

I call the guy that rolls over at the crack of noon fresh off a coc aine trip...hits the street to find another fix...lazy.

You mean like George W. Bush?

Don't forget, Haliburton is not one entity, it employs alot of working people and so do the companies that make those fighter jets..so when yuo attack them, you're also attacking the American working person..but reading a little bit of your bio, I now know why you seem so detatched from the ideology of being self supporting and earning what you get.

Now, see that's just the TYPICAL republican: racist, agressive, simple. How can you assume to make an attack against me of "not being self supporting?" Because I'm black? My educatoinal background surpasses most in America so I can comfortably support myself so don't start making up lies about me, racist.

Now, with Haliburton. This is another stupid comment:

"Haliburton is not one entity, it employs alot of working people and so do the companies that make those fighter jets..so when yuo attack them, you're also attacking the American working person"

So was Enron, so its wrong to attack them? ALL AMERICAN COMPANIES EMPLOY AMERICAN WORKING PEOPLE so Haliburton doesn't get any exceptions. But wrong is wrong is wrong and if you can defend these thieves (Haliburton) while the American people you "love" (that's a lie) so much go unemployed by the millions, then I have no respect for you and would call you "un-American."

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You really should stop playing your race card, colonel, noone here buys it. astro said nothing racist. You sling that word around lie it has no meaning.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

then I have no respect for you and would call you "un-American."

Then just don't call me at all.

I made no racist remarks..but you continue to insist I do..sorry..won't do that.

I think we attacked the criminals in Enron corp..not the people who lost their jobs and retirement because Robert Rubin and friends hashed their little scam.

Oh and thanks for resorting to name-calling so quickly in our exchange. I was getting worried you lost the playbook...but it seems you didn't. Now, let me see if I grasp where we are? Your pissed over a toy and want a boycott. I'm a racist..although made no reference to which anything about race could be tied....nevertheless for stating an opinion ( even though I'm as entitled to mine as you are to yours) I have somehow victimized you (of course..thats from page two) and am un-American because I happen to possess enough education about the economy to know that most prosperity in a capitalist (econ 101..even in the most liberal schools) system comes from growth of business not addictive social entitlment programs?

I will now duck my head in my politically incorrect shame feel guilty for the rest of the day. I hope you're happy.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
You really should stop playing your race card, colonel, noone here buys it. astro said nothing racist. You sling that word around lie it has no meaning.

This is a lie.

From astrocreep: "but reading a little bit of your bio, I now know why you seem so detatched from the ideology of being self supporting and earning what you get. "

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

This is a lie.

From astrocreep: "but reading a little bit of your bio, I now know why you seem so detatched from the ideology of being self supporting and earning what you get. "

Acxtually, that had more to do with your being raised as one of the rich elite..or what you guys call "the winners of life's lottery" if I'm not mistaken. I must have overlooked your race. I had no idea what race you are nor that it made a difference. Apparently it does to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you're bio says nothing. I believe he was speaking in reference to the bio Springer adequately provided.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join