Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Boycott KB Toys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is a boycott of KB Toys because they have LIED to the American people as to the true military record of George W. Bush through his action figure made by slave labor called "Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure.

See his military record here:
awolbush.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
There is a boycott of KB Toys because they have LIED to the American people as to the true military record of George W. Bush through his action figure made by slave labor called "Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure.

awolbush.com...

Slave labor?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If it was made overeseas I'm assuming that it is slave labor.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Colonel, words cant explain how stupid this post is. Youre a piece of work. But, my sons birthday is coming up and I thank you for the gift idea!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Doesn't Blue Box International make that toy? I saw it on their web site. I am going to purchase some SEALs and weapon packs from them.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Damn, colonel says boycott? i better get one for everyone in my family then!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Calm down Colonel its just a bloody toy,and thanks for telling me I'm going to try to buy one after my birthday.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And how do you know it's SLAVE labour?
That has to be the most comical thing I've seen for a while. What's next, Blair in an SAS uniform?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I find the pic of that deserter action figure offensive. how can some of you even think to give your children that doll knowing his going AWOL in the Champagne service that he never deserved. Here is the site if you have any integrity:

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

awolbush.com...

Damm Colonel. I usually agree with you but this post is kinda ridiculous. I know you hate Bush but, who cares about a stupid action figure. What kid would buy that anyway? LOL!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Since when was skippin' out on duty considered "elite"?
He's about as "elite" as Private Jessica is "heroic" for taking a wrong turn and crashing....

Whoa! The spin doctors are back in the building!

Why does GW's face look scared on the figure?

Man, that figure is funny....thanks Colonel, you've made my day, hehe...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ocelot, its part of the distortion of reality that is going on since this Admin took power. How can you not find this idiot doll offensive when REAL military men are dying in Iraq daily?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So should this offend the more conservative, rational people of the board? slick willy

Lol, that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen.
I'm gonna go out to KB tonight and pick up one of those GW dolls. I had heard about these, but didn't know where to get em. thanks colonel

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
See here:

for what Americans nationwide feel about this piece of disgusting propoganda.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Four Hundred and Sixty Six signatures?! You guys are shaking things up, that's for sure! As for a statement like "look at the people nationwide", i think you're gonna need a few more signatures to even get noticed.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So should this offend the more conservative, rational people of the board? slick willy

Hehe, unlike the cigars...the pres doll DOES come with batteries, hehe...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If it was made overeseas I'm assuming that it is slave labor.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Colonel]

You know what you do when you assume don't you?

You make an A$$ out of U and ME.....just kidding..thats an old saying and I can't resist using it. Maybe some further research would allow you to make a credible claim of "slave labor" therebye adding to your argument to boycott. Just a thought. I know true liberals consider anything they need to make their arguments facts but I fear you may fall under scrutiny from such an audience as you're preaching to on ATS. These, as you can see from the already present inquiries, are very detail minded people for the most part.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What kind of kid would want a George Bush or Bill Clinton action figure?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Intelligent kids would want a GW one, and kids with acne, that sweat profusely, and try and steal underwear out of the girls lockerroom would want a Clinton one.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

See here:

for what Americans nationwide feel about this piece of disgusting propoganda.

Petitions online? lmao
you rebel!

I had one up there. it got over 8000 hits.
It was for "all your base are belong to me".

It was a huge joke.

and guess who people care more about?
hmmm?
lmao

Oh btw, I would have thought you would have got one yourself to use for voodoo practice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join