It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Must Read List: Links to Your Very Best Writing & Research Posts on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The AboveTopSecret.com universe (in all it's incarnations) can be a very easy place to get lost in. Some of our members' very best work may have gotten lost along the way too. As a 100% member driven portal, it's important to recognize the efforts that may have slipped off the radar or simply been missed in our constant churn of content. New members may appreciate a little guide to our very best as well.

So please don't hesitate to crow. If some of your very best writing and research on AboveTopSecret.com never made the 100 Most Viewed or 100 Most Replied lists of top discussions, then this is the place to *bump* an original topic or submission no longer in recent posts.

But let's display some restraint. Really, the point of this thread is to submit one or two links to original ATS topics authored by you that you feel not only represent the very best you've offered but may have been overlooked and certainly deserve more attention; Or it could be favorite topics by other members that fit the same description.

The full gamut is fair game: Research posts, an investigation, a series, an argumentative position on any subject, an original piece of creative writing, an original interview, a rant... anything.

And anything could come of this as well. Consider this an experiment of sorts. Try to keep it simple, and even uniform if at all possible.

For example (link and description):

The Case for Roswell (Part I) This is the first part of a definitive series of posts investigating the Roswell case by our resident UFOlogist Gazrok.

The floor is open.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just off the top of my head:

Caveat Emptor: The Selling of The GOP's Soul To The Religious Right.

The title says it all. It highlights the upcoming war between the moderates and liberals of the party with the hard core right wing. This is not the party of Lincoln anymore

I will look for one more to add.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In consideration all of the posts that I've made, and were not replied to, or replied to and killed, among the others that may or may not have been read. These two in my opinion, should be on the list some where. Some one else would have to point out different, as I am not a very good critic of my own works, being biased of course. So here are two the general ATSer may want to familiarize themselves with.

Carlyle Gate

I may not have initiated the next link/project, but have contributed enough to be considered a primary author;

The Omega Agency Research Project aka OARP

*See last posts of page six for most recent updates.*

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

It's probably true also that our most prolific posters may have many more than one or two subjects to promote, so let's just say use your best judgement on that.

I've already got some new reading to do!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Advisor I was not even aware that it was a project on the Carlyle group or I would had respond to it.

Remember, on another thread from ATSNN the Carlyle group was extensively covered by me and various members.

I remember also that you posted a link in the thread to the omega agency research, occurs I was not able to post in it at the time due to my member status.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Last year ATS had an essay contest, the challenge was to "define" ATS. Who are we, where are we going etc. All the entries were great, but I managed to eek out a win with...

About Above Top Secret

I still think we're gonna save the world

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
I still think we're gonna save the world

All Hail Discordia!

If the pace keep at is like this, well maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I guess these are my two best, but that's not saying much

Holy Hillary!
Revelation of John Applied to Today's World

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A couple of mine.

We still don´t know the truth:
How did the 'Estonia' sink 1994?

A promising project:
World's First Commercial Wave Farm

I got more threads I´d like to *bump*, but you said one or two...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Cool. Thanks guys.

That all we got?
More please.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I was a little disappointed this sunk like a stone. It took me three days to put it together. (not a whole three days obviously
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ahh, JB, I was just looking for that earlier today, wanted to read again. Awesome piece of work that was.
The forum feeds off that kind of stuff.

18 replies, 426 views. Good, not good enough.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Conclusive, irrefutable proof that there were more than two shooters involved in America's most infamous school shooting--the massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado on April 20, 1999, and that government officials are covering up what really happened:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just remembered this one from a while back.

I wrote it so that members could counter being called a conspiracy fantasist.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies

[edit on 22-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'll throw my hat into the ring as well I guess.

Plausibility Analysis of Archuleta Mesa (Dulce Base)

I wrote it halfway for here and halfway for my English 101 class; something that interested me and actually could figure out what kind of research I wanted to do. For what it's worth, I consider it my best "academic" writing hands down.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
...But this thread literally screams out for it...

I'd have to say my best 4 writings here are, in order:
Future Shock,
Concerns on Constitutional Violations & the closely-related Concerns on Amendment Violations,
and ending with What The Hell Is Hell. I didn't actually start the last thread listed, but the research I contributed to it is in there somewhere.

Now I'm going back to my best-ever works...Which is really the normal posts I write in response to threads started by other people. If you're a registered forum member, you can search my username (it's only #13 on the list
) & look at everything I've posted since the day I started posting.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Can we recommend threads by authors other than ourselves? I see a lot of awesome threads that I think deserve to go here, but the authors may be to shy to submit them themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wecomeinpeace- If I can have a vote, I'd say "please". As a relative newcomer, it might save me some time vs. randomly pawing through everything here to glean the nuggets. For example, I just yesterday ran across the Omega Agency Research Project and really got caught up in reading it. (Thanks, ADVISOR. great job and I've subscribed to be able to follow up on new developments).

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The thread I've worked my ass of on was, Backgrounds of Scientists and Organizations Who are Skeptic of Global Warming

It follows all the money that does into disinformation regarding Global Warming.
I always felt it was dry reading but it has plenty of research in it.
I actually just added to it a few seconds ago. That was the first reply on the thread since April.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join