It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of John Applied to Today's World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is not meant to be a prophecy of my own -- it could be completely wrong. It is a merely a compilation of many conspiracy theories I've read on ATS and on other sites across the Internet mixed with my own reading of the Bible and analysis of the current world situation.

As I see it the New World Order (NWO) is in its infancy as the United Nations. As I posted in another thread on this site, the United Nations fits well with Revelation prophecy:

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

The prostitute herself could be the United Nations/NWO. She is rich with lavish jewels and gold from the adulteries she's had with the kings of the Earth. All the nations of the Earth are involved with the United Nations, and her scandals (especially with Oil-For-Food) have become notorious. She has abdicated her duties as the world's policeman by allowing Christians to suffer death because of their faith in Africa (as well as members of other religions elsewhere no doubt.)

The Biblical explanation of the woman and the beast on which she rides is thus:

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

15Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

The waters as the peoples, multitudes, nations and languages are a dead giveaway. Could the seven hills be the seven continents of the Earth, on which the UN member states reside (yes, the UN has its hands in Antarctica as well as the other six continents)? The seven kings are a bit dicey as far the five whom have fallen however the United Nations has had seven Secretary Generals so far:

1. Trygve Lie (Norway, Europe), February 1946 to his resignation in November 1952.
2. Dag Hammarskjöld (Sweden, Europe), April 1953 until his death in a plane crash in Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia), September 1961.
3. U Thant (Burma (now Myanmar), Asia), November 1961 to December 1971.
4. Kurt Waldheim (Austria, Europe) 1972-1981
5. Javier Pérez de Cuéllar (Peru, Latin America) 1982-1991
6. Boutros Boutros-Ghali (Egypt, Africa), January 1992 to the American veto of his second term in December 1996.
7. Kofi Annan (Ghana, Africa), January 1997 to present.

could the eighth be the beast, the antichrist? The main named contender for this position at the present time is William J. Clinton, former U.S. President. Let's look at him for a moment. He's a proven adulterer (everyone knows that, I don't think I have to provide a link
). His name has the numerical equivalent of 666 in both Hebrew and Greek.

OK, so while all this is happening, the War of Gog/Magog is already being fought...

There have been many posts on ATS regarding Russian influence in Syria. Iran is becoming more troublesome with its nuclear program. Both countries have been implicated in scripture in the Gog/Magog war.

The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army-your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops-the many nations with you.

Ezekiel 38:1-6

Iran is also known as Persia, for the Russian equation, see www.abovetopsecret.com....

The antichrist should bring a false seven year peace between Israel and its enemies, we all know who tried do that in his last term as U.S. President, let's say he does this as UN Secretary General. Halfway through the seven years the peace treaty will be broken:

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Daniel 9:27

With Bill Clinton having brought peace to the Middle East after this war, who could stop his wife, Hillary, from becoming President of the United States? With Bill as UN Secretary General and Hillary as President, a 3 1/2 year "false" peace would calm the world.

After the 3 1/2 years would have elapsed, Hillary would "expose" new facts about the war and 9/11 blaming a Christian/Jewish conspiracy for the events. So called "aliens" or fallen angels may be involved here. Already we see lies of Christian/George Bush involvement in 9/11 as well as conspiracies involving Jews. All this would fit perfectly into the plan of Satan. Armed with these new "facts" Bill, Hillary and the fallen angels would wage a new war against Christians worldwide and Israel, culminating in Armageddon.

All the details aren't in place there of course, but that's a rough outline of my current thinking...any comments???

Edit to add:

If this starts this year then the millenial rule of Christ could start in December 2012 to coincide with 2012 Mayan calendar predictions.

[edit on 1/29/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That makes so much sense it is scary.

I did not like President Clinton, and I do not like his wife, but I would not set them up for the Anti Christ.

Your depiction of the UN is uncanny.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I didn't read through your whole text, but I would disagree that the UN is related to the real NWO. They may be a pawn in the game, but they aren't really powerful enough to be the NWO. I believe the real NWO is a group of wealthy. powerful people in high places that runs a defacto government that controls all the governments. The UN may come to power, but I doubt it. Of course these are loose observations and open to debate. Fill me in on how the UN could hold a lot of power over the world in light of the US power and you could sway my opinions.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good post djohnsto77. I don't think B.Clinton is going to head the UN. ( Pun intended)

I hope that Kofi Annan will be a thing of the past this year and Bush won't support Clinton. Plus the rules will need to be changed to allow a US citizen to be the Secretary General.

BUT, anything can happen and the UN is a player in all of this.

Roper

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i bellieve that the EU not the UN is the beastly nation.

crown of thorns: EU flag.

woman sittin atop of a horned beast is actuallt the symbol of the EU.

A statue of a woman sitting astrid a horned beast is infront of the EU parliment in brussels.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I was looking up the EU flag that you mentioned, and found this site explaining it. I found it very interesting, and it is a point of view that I had not heard before.

www.thekeffs.freeserve.co.uk...

So what do you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this elsewhere, but if you're looking for the antichrist, this is your man.

www.maitreya.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thinking about the end of the world made me think of this episode of the Simpsons, where first Homer tells the kids they are going to "Disneyland," but they end up in a military academy, later going to the dentist with the same line.

So many people think of war in history as if every one were John's Revelation as "good news," because they are expecting on getting Jesus or "Disneyland," but then they get war or the dentist. The thing is they never learn.

Einstein once said "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

There is a Christian perspective here and that is "only the Father in Heaven knows," when Jesus will return not some TV preacher. The problem is people make the expectation of the end of the world into their religion, forgetting everything else and dashing off to combat or doing anything an authority figure says usually emptying your pocketbook.

For me, I care about living day by day, and not expecting anything. When grace comes it is far more rewarding than having expected it, and by grace I mean an answer to prayer. There is a deeper faith than this periodic fad of hysteria in war that bloats the deep pockets of a few, rendering too many of us into misery and debt.

Amen to the end because it is in God's hands.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I was looking up the EU flag that you mentioned, and found this site explaining it. I found it very interesting, and it is a point of view that I had not heard before.

www.thekeffs.freeserve.co.uk...

So what do you think?

This does a great job of trashing the Catholic Christian religion. I supposed that is the only way the Protestant Christian religion can be called the truth.

When I saw that UN emblem I was surprised to see Mary and the 12 stars. It gave me hope for the EU.

edited by Mahree for correct EU flag/emblem:shk:

Here is the link to EU flag and emblem.
europa.eu.int...

But no, that wouldn't do. The study has to trash Mary so that the emblem does not mean anything honorable.

Here we go again. I don't try to change your beliefs, why must you insist on changing mine? Ah yes, a truly balanced study. Showing where your beliefs are right and the Catholic are wrong. If our beliefs bother you so much why don't you just ignore them?

[edit on 1/29/2005 by Mahree]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
From what I've read, the European Union seems highly likely to become the predecessor to the One World Government.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
With Bill Clinton having brought peace to the Middle East after this war, who could stop his wife, Hillary, from becoming President of the United States? With Bill as UN Secretary General and Hillary as President, a 3 1/2 year "false" peace would calm the world.

After the 3 1/2 years would have elapsed, Hillary would "expose" new facts about the war and 9/11 blaming a Christian/Jewish conspiracy for the events. So called "aliens" or fallen angels may be involved here. Already we see lies of Christian/George Bush involvement in 9/11 as well as conspiracies involving Jews. All this would fit perfectly into the plan of Satan. Armed with these new "facts" Bill, Hillary and the fallen angels would wage a new war against Christians worldwide and Israel, culminating in Armageddon.

Interesting take. So old Holy Hillary is just faking it but George W. Bush is the real deal Christian eh?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I think Bush is a true full-fledged Christian...as far as Hillary...I wouldn't want to question some one else's faith that much, but it certainly smells fishy!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
djohnsto77, I could see your depiction of the takeover as highly probable. I think with an added cataclysmic event (natural or terrorist) crippling America, there would be little resistance to a UN takeover.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Good post djohnsto77. I don't think B.Clinton is going to head the UN. ( Pun intended)

Bill Clinton will become the Secretary-General of the UN soon. Perhaps this fall or next year. Kofi Annan will resign and the search for a new UN SecGen will eventually lead to Bill Clinton.

I hope that Kofi Annan will be a thing of the past this year and Bush won't support Clinton. Plus the rules will need to be changed to allow a US citizen to be the Secretary General.

Quite the contrary, President Bush and Clinton are tight together. He supports the notion of Bill Clinton being the UN SecGen and will certainly vouch for Clinton's nomination to that post.

BUT, anything can happen and the UN is a player in all of this.

But you're right, the UN is a BIG player in all of this, courtesy of the world's NWO elite.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have stated on other threads that I see alot of truth in the writings of David Eells. He has a free ebook that gives a great depiction of The Revelation of John. I will post the link, but someone keeps removing and won't state who or why...is this a common practice here?

Anyway, here it is...
www.americaslastdays.com...

How keeps doing that? This is rediculous! www dot americas last days dot com
Any help on why they would remove the link?

Has this happened to anyone else?

[edit on 19-6-2005 by BadMojo]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A good book that expalins the main topic of theis thread is "Countdown to Armageddon" by Hal Lindsey

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
I will post the link, but someone keeps removing and won't state who or why...is this a common practice here?

Anyway, here it is...
www.americaslastdays.com...

How keeps doing that? This is rediculous! www dot americas last days dot com
Any help on why they would remove the link?

Has this happened to anyone else?

[edit on 19-6-2005 by BadMojo]

It looks like it's an automatic filter that is setup to block that website. When you hit 'quote' you can see the real url is still there, it just gets changed so we can't view it. Maybe a mod or admin can explain why.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Actually, Jak pointed out to me that it had something to do with the censor option in the member center. Hence, it is now fixed...thanks again Jak.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
this is not the mark of the beast or 666 "His name has the numerical equivalent of 666 in both Hebrew and Greek."

top topics

join