It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Must Read List: Links to Your Very Best Writing & Research Posts on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I just joined recently to address a matter of some works of mine that were under discussion in the metaphysics forum. The topic has since been moved to the secret societies forum, which is apparently a much less popular forum, so, in the event this thread ends up sliding away into oblivion in a month of two, I wanted to give it a shout out here for the sake of my earliest contributions to this forum being preserved for posterity:

this is the most scariest illuminati document i ever read (started by apples and oranges)

For what it's worth the thread isn't really about any "illuminati document;" rather, it's about a charter I wrote proposing a fusion of banks and churches into a single institution; but the thread itself touches on alot of other topics too.

Enjoy. PEACE! - Jon

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Im a new member that is trying to gather information and would really appreciate if anyone with good knowledge could help me out. Im trying to put some loose pices together to form a clearer picture.
From what I gather, during the 20th century specifically. Tesla claims to have contacted people from outter space.
Roosevelt in the 30's made contact with aliens and signed a treaty: tech for flesh.
Then Roswell happened causing the majestic 12 to be formed which later turned into the CIA who have been running the government through military strategies.
During the 30's nuclear technologie was discovered and tested? Does anyone know if it relates to aliens?
Can anyone throw in any other information to this.
It would be much appreciated.

Australia.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I was actually debating foolishly on making a topic to suggest this when I saw the perfect thread to comment on and get feedback.

Does ATS have the ability to sticky threads? I was just wondering how beneficial it would be to have super threads dedicated to a particular topic like say the incorporated US vs USA that would have a dynamic OP to categorize official categories of threads to view covering past topics and including official compiled resources?

I think we all know conspiracies stay vague generally because they are always out in the wild blue yonder in the unknown corners of the internet. And ATS has done a phenominal job bringing all those fine people and ideas into a centralized place.

However even ATS is vast, and the subtopics within the subtopics are vast. This site is like an infinite resource of information. Causing many topics to be rehashed. Heck this might even be rehashed (all the more reason to pin some nice FAQ's xD).

Ignore me if not. But great thread! I definitely read some beneficial stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
although it may have not gotten the time to be forgotten as i have recently written it i feel as if it could become a good reference to understand motive if the tread i created gets replied to lol.

The Reason Why They Do It.

I'm sorry for the shameless self promotion of a recent post but i can see it getting lost already and I honestly need the responses to further my understanding of the topic and feel it would be a great help to others as well if developed.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Admin edit: Spammer banned.

[edit on Jun 2nd 2010 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Since this appears to be a thread about neglected threads, I would like to nominate the attached link;

Revelation; 4 Horsemen in detail

which sank without trace on the original publication, oerhaps because of a badly worded title.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is the best thread I have found so far. I could spend hours on here!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thread about Viktor Bout (The "Merchant of Death"), Charles Taylor and related stuff.

WAR: Global Arms - Trafficking Network Designated by US

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

Thanks so much for the list!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok, I will add these two:

Whispers/Voices- The Mystery of the Forest/Jungle

And my favorite Mind Control thread:

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

That is all folks

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Shameless self bump to the power of 4:

9/11 - The American Continent as Monolithic Grimoire of the Cryptocracy

(I don't hold to some of the info laid out in the above but it was my first ATS mega-thread so...
)

ATS resource thread for the Western Esoteric Tradition and clandestine organizations

The Céile Dé Priest Masons & the "Black Art" - Black Artisans, Black Dogs, and the B(l)ack-to-front Language

The new concentration camp

Best. Cinematic. Scene. Ever.

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
The following video is from a superb film called My Dinner With Andre. I think the clip is especially prescient and poignant as regards the direction the world is taking. Consider the following scene itself, read the quoted excerpt for reference, discuss:

"But has it ever occured to you Wally that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may be a self perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money? And that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks? And it's not just a question of individual survival Wally, but that someone who is bored is asleep, and somebody who is asleep will not say no? See, I keep meeting these people. Just a few days ago I met this man I greatly admire, a Swedish physicist, Gustav Jondstreim. And he told me that he no longer watches television, he no longer reads newspapers, and he doesn't read magazines. He's completely cut them out of his life, because he really does feel that we're living in some sort of Orwellian nightmare now, and that everything that you hear now contributes into turning you into a robot. And when I was at Findhorn, I met this extraordinary English tree expert who devoted his life to saving trees. Just got back from Washington lobbying to save the Redwoods, he's eighty-four years old and always travels with a backpack becuase he never knows where he's going to be tomorrow.
When I met him at Findhorn he said, 'Where are you from?'

I said, 'New York'.

'Ah yes, New York. That's a very interesting place. Do you know a lot of New Yorkers that say that they want to leave but never do?'

I said, 'Oh yes'.

'Why do you think they don't leave?'

I gave him different banal theories.

He said: 'Oh, I don't think it's that way at all.' He said, 'I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the guards and they have this pride in this thing they built, they've built their own prison, and so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners and as a result they no longer have, having been lobotomized, the capacity to leave the prison they've made or even see it as a prison.'

And then he went into his pocket and took out a seed for a tree and said, 'This is a pine tree.' He put it in my hand and said, 'Escape. Before it's too late.'

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
While I disagree with both. One conspiracy has a gain. Could in fact have happened with very few people being involved. Doesn't defy logic. Where for the other to happen at least 10, 000 people would to be in the know, there is np believable or reasonably gain vs the risks of extremely wealthy people losing millions perhaps billions. Not a shred of fact based evidence. Would continue to have to have people to buy into it as people come and go in power. The leading democraps and republicans would have to agree on something. Believing in Aliens is more logical and it and that speaks volumes. It would also have taken our elected officials murdering thousands of innocent international civilians.

The biggest reason for this myth is that people simply do not understand that burning steel at a high enough temperature will turn even the toughest steel into a liquid. That is how they make it and mold it. Well they didn't kill anyone some say. Well I personally knew victims and I know others that knew of other victims. So now because I disproved it beyond any reasonable doubt I obviously must also be involved. lol Or hmm maybe I'm an agent. Not hardly.You see I believe in some conspiracies. Like JFK to me it's obvious there are some serious questions about one lone madman shooter. That is a topic that you can intelligently debate. Could have been a small group of people. Who knows lots of directions Mob maybe. 9/11 did not need to happen for us to attack Iraq or Afghanistan. The president of the united states could have done that anyhow. There's no logic to it, or.. I mean wow.

I bet you the people that made all the crap on the internet supporting that it was some thing other than it was don't even believe it. Now that's a more believable theory. All it takes is editing a video or a picture. How much money is there to be made from getting the American People to distrust their government. No risk but a lot of rewards. lol
edit on 5/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of my better stuff....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Conspiracy fantasist? If nobody pays any attention to media; then there would not be media nor would there be conspiracies undetected.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'll only post one, but it's got many multiple parts, so here's the link to the directory of all the parts...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's my extensive research into the pros and cons of the Roswell case. I feel it's definitely one of my most time consuming and best research efforts to date. Fair warning though, you'll really go down the rabbit hole here, and you'll need a lot of available time to read through it all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
By research, I'm guessing OP means lots of time on the internet.

In all modesty, I'd say....

Christianity in the hands of the ancient Romans
- This particular thread was copied word to word by somebody from a rival conspiracy site. I wasn't sure whether I was to feel ripped off... or flattered.

The Bible identifies the whore of Babylon as Jerusalem.
- One of my more recent threads. I spent quite some time putting together.

Of course, my threads are of a religious nature... not for everybody. But since OP asked users to link to our best works, I thought I'd post these.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

By research, I'm guessing OP means lots of time on the internet.

Possibly, but as long as the sources are valid, no reason to discount it. For the Roswell series though, I linked to mostly sites, but I used and referenced books, newspapers, magazines, audio from television and radio, and when able, conversations with other UFO researchers. I have a feeling that many of our members' "best stuff" may have far more actual references than just sites linked in the posts...it's just that links provide an easy and quick solution for the reader.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've got my favorites (short story contests) but I think that in the scope of that which is ATS, my most epic thread was

Putting it all Together; A Theory of Historical Proportions

I spent hours on it...okay, more than that.

The conversation it spiked, and the length of it was thoroughly enjoyable and I still like to go back and browse it sometimes.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

I still see that path brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join