It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Must Read List: Links to Your Very Best Writing & Research Posts on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
twitchy's Super Slippery Lies. It's about DuPont and their cancer causing Teflon.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not that I'm the least bit biased one way or the other, but I just happened to be surfing along when i chanced upon a really great thread: The Chemtrail Hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I only have one thread I feel qualifies for this list so I will add it. Apparently, it has recently been blocked in China; so if it's good enough to annoy them, I figure it's good enough for this list.

One Anonymous Author and The Epoch Times Vs. The Chinese Communist Party

It's an ongoing documentation of the rising tide of resignations from the CCP, over 3 million to date in just 8 months, and the CCP's efforts to suppress the story.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Can we recommend threads by authors other than ourselves? I see a lot of awesome threads that I think deserve to go here, but the authors may be to shy to submit them themselves.

Please do!!! By all means. Go back years or post the very best of the brand new that get's overlooked. This has been an excellent resource for me of what to read, so for new members it could be invaluable.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Targeting of Civilians by Insurgents Must Stop.
Sandia Depleted Uranium Study: No Serious Health Risks Found.

I choose them because of the presentation and the sourcing of relative related articles and ATS past related topics.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anything by me.

It's all good really.

Actually I'd suggest you take a look at the ATSNN retrospective thats... somewhere, I think it was written on Jan 2nd of this year. Oh, and the 2004 Election Night thread.

I'll u2u you when I find links.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well, I was fairly new to ATS, only been here about a month. But, I ran across a paper that had been written by someone else, (not on this site) and I was so impressed by the some subtle and some not-so subtle meaning I took from it. So, I posted it here. It was the first post I had made that I thouht was really meaningful. I was surprised then, and looking at it again, I still wonder why it didn't get much attention.

When Words Lose Their Meaning, People Lose Their Freedom

But then again, what interests one, just might not interest the rest.....

[edit on 7/28/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i want people to shar their philosofys!
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Photo of a "Black Triangle" So far defied debunking.

The Case for Rendlesham Gazrok's work is all brilliant

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The following piece of "genius" is not the best of MA, that belongs elsewhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it makes for essential reading at a number of levels on the core construction of "conspiracies".

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A newer subject that's spawned it's own member investigation and is sure to be a timeless ATS classic: Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

And since I'm posting for posterity, there's two of my own I'd like to capture for reference before they slip off unnoticed to the archives:

Framing the Fair & Balanced Conspiracy Against Democracy (Equal Time for Fringe Fanatics)
An examination of media contributions to the "fanatical divide." Reality versus manufactured crisis. As true yesterday as it will be tomorrow.

Your Right to Privacy: Myth, Liberal Conspiracy or Fundamental Freedom?
Tomorrow's media, political and judicial crisis. Understand this issue now... not later.

Again, it's not unusual for ATS members to spend hours (if not days) researching and crafting excellent presentations. Not all can come close to making the 100 Most Viewed or 100 Most Replied AboveTopSecret.com discussions as they should. Please add links and descriptions to overlooked worthy discussions here.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, I am here mostly for the aviation forum (well, at least thats what got me here to begin with), and I haven't seen too many posts from that forum so I'll post some of the better threads I have come across.

The Indian AF beats the USAF: Not ! The Real Story Behind The Cope India Exersize

The title says it all.

Lockheed-Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)

A thread all about the future work horse of the USAF.

Plasma Stealth: Past & Present

Very well presented, complete with interviews.

There is one other thread I was searching for but couldn't find about Direct Energy weapons which was VERY good. I believe it was authored by Bios. If anyone can find that, it is definatly worthy of mention here.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Something i thought everyone would a put word into .. but it was not to be so.

Human Cloning ..For Or Against?
----------------> www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26/9/05 by Grey_Mysterio]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Soft Drink Industry: Putting Money Before Children's Health

The thread explores the Soft drink industries ethics. The targeting of children and how it is effecting kids health. How they spread disinformation and act like big tobacco.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I guess if I had to pick some of my favourite research posts it would be these:

My thread listing government and military web pages that mention UFO phenomenon.

-Any post by Byrd or Gazrok. Great stuff

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think HowardRoark's WTC Challenge thread should be in here simply because of the vast amount of information presented and exhaustively debated within it regarding the collapse of the WTC towers and WTC7. It is still the quintessential WTC thread on ATS.

WTC Challenge

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
When I returned from Slidell, La, I wrote an account of what i saw and felt. I think it would have had more views if people were not so burned out over Katrina information. You don't have to respond, but please at least read it.

and as always, you can click the link in my sig.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is a great example of a PODThread, showing how seamlessly PODCast submissions and text posting can work together.

Quakes trigger Quakes

A few bumps in the road...but what a wonderful example of how PODThreads can work.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by loam]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join