It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Must Read List: Links to Your Very Best Writing & Research Posts on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i have a few threads i put alot of work into but have recieved little comment

Are Diseases in china/africa man made?

The following one i have recieved applause for but little intrest shown lol
Project Blue Beam

The Bible and astrology

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Doubts about the Illuminati bloodlines

Most of the Doc's stuff is out of my league, so I'm usually reduced to lurking... but I'd second this thread.

I'd also recommend; from Mr. Oldham's conspiracy masters forum:

The Shape Of Things To Come

Another one of those out-of-my-league-so-I-just-lurker-ers. Those are usually the best topics/threads on ATS in my experience. Any thread that would have me as a participant...

Regards.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Rren]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'd have to say this is one of the best most organized and thought out posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This page crashed the system, and also the links to the 100 best and 100 most link to a message that say these pages don't exist.

I gather you want to collect urls for the best and the most? ...in order to make news lists of more best and most?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
very controversial, but a very plausible conspiracy

Osama bin Laden is a fake: picture proof within..

it's basically about how bin laden is dead and has been, and the US is using his legacy as the ultimate enemy to fuel the war on terror.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I know what it is like to 'get lost' in this research, and I am probably not helping this by including the following link, which is in essence the entrance to a whole 'other dimension' of throught... one that it would be easy to get lost in, since this webnet (website neteork) is over 20 years in the making, since my older brother was one of the very first to have an internet connection in the mid 1980's because of his connections to several of the original computer programmers... So, here is the link, but beware... mark your path well so that you may be able to find your way back out of this subterranean labyrinth of thought... ;o) ... Branton

[link removed]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Soil Depletion & Micronutrient Deficiency by Long Lance:

Killed in the pursuit: master list by Mr_Peel:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If you are looking for a good laugh you can check out this thread...

The Funny

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If you ever wondered why the Pentagram has so much mystical thought behind it, or why theres a huge Hexagon in Saturns atmospher, please check out my post:

Its well over a years worth of research condensed into something readable.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just made a thread a few days ago. It's called OpenFlow: The beginning of a new (manipulated) Internet?

The purpose of this thread is to inform about a new technology which may develop in total internet surveillance. I believe it's really important to discuss this, I had some stars and flags but just two people replied. Maybe people are interested in this topic but don't know what to say because it can get a little technical. But I would really like it to take off since it concerns us all.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

...he said to a Chinese admiral: I own the water and I own the air above the water. So don’t talk threateningly to me. And Denny Blair at that time was a 4-star admiral who was PAC COM, or CINC COM, Pacific commander-in-chief. CINCPAC, I think he called it.

Anyhow, getting on with the story, let me finish this. He says:"The one thing that interests us the most that we cannot figure out, he says, are the underwater objects that are the size of aircraft carriers that are traveling over 200 miles an hour".

And he says: "That is our primary concern at the moment. He says: We don’t know who they are, what they are, and what they’re doing down there, but, he says, they’re traveling at enormous rates of speed under water and they’re the size of aircraft carriers.

USO thread -absolutely fascinating (sonar corellated) Naval incidents from around the globe:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is my first thread, and I think it will provide a good read to people who read it.

ATS's 10 greatest mysteries!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Police and UFOs - Some very interesting (and highly credible) UFO incidents reported by police officers

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
A thread of mine which shows the true way the banking system works. This information is important because it effects everyone on the planet everyday.

Also shows that the banks really scam us.

Money as Debt II

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, I put some thought & research into this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... I think I put my argument over cogently. It died on its arse.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I put a post up that was unfollowable.. a lot of info there was very secret at the time but now there is a start of a time line and it is a true story of the war on terror.. OK the true story of the guy(me) and what happened to him because he turned in the man who asked him to work for Osama Bin Lade. This one would need a real writer and not just a secret CIA prison declassified but ME I WANT and deserve to be declassified or can ot ever live any kind of life. In fact i PUT up more proof on the war on terror up on the worlds largest conspiracy web sight and very few people could even see it waas 100 percent the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Some threads about places of geopolitical interest:

Tiraspol (Moldova, Transnistria)

Gwadar (Pakistan)

Tri-Border Area (Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay)

Nagorno Karabakh (Azerbaijan, Armenia)

Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Georgia

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Here are two threads I would like to add in this section:

* Iran: A Manufactured Crisis by USA & Israel?

*Terrorist or Freedom Fighters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join