It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.....what do they want?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Gramps (The security guy at my school who is like a grampa to us) is a 32nd Degree Mason (He has that 32 degree scottish rite masonic ring) and he said he knew a 33rd degree mason...I dunno

If he's a 32nd degree mason, then he most likely knows MANY 33rd degree masons. My personal masonic mentor is a "White cap", and over the weekend I met several dozen 33rd degree masons when I received my 32nd degree. They are not as uncommon or rare as people think. They are all over the place, and I guarantee you that they are nothing but nice old men like your "Gramps". They just happened to be active in the Scottish Rite branch of Freemasonry and, for this exemplary service, they were awarded the 33rd degree.

dh

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The hidden part of the many organisations and secret societies , governmental and security services, Bilderbergers, CFR , City of London, OTO, etc etc etc , all beyond the publicp erception,all the same, all illuminati

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Nygdan]

dh

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Without doubt this is the crossover point between what's widely known and what's widely hidden
Of course, there may be many benign seeming 30-33 degree masons
They may in themselves think the Ordo ab Chao doctrine to be ultimately benign
They may be disconnected and possessed enough to think so

[edited this and above post to remove layered quotes, please only quote the specific passage responded to -nygdan]

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
a thread on the Illuminati can drift into mason territory, of which there exist many case specific threads, and you're going to single me out for straying off topic?

Because you weren't talking about Masonry, you were talking about a specific mason who is a poster on the group and talking about him personally, not masonry, the organization and concept.

dh

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nygdan, with your excessive trashing of excessive quoting, I hope that people can retain the posts being referred to in their minds. Seems that it might lead to an up and down opening of posts to discover what's being replied to.
Which makes the reading of the thread more difficult
Sorry to go off thread for this comment
Your technical intervention forces it

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Because you weren't talking about Masonry, you were talking about a specific mason who is a poster on the group and talking about him personally, not masonry, the organization and concept.

There is nothing in the T&C about talking about a particular member's post, especially if it is in regards to the abrasive nature(as I interpret them) of his responses......seeing as how the issue I felt was warranted was resolved in about two posts and resulted in a segue back on topic, your comment was unwarranted.

I respect the job you do, as well as your opinion, Nygdan, so don't take this as an affront........I'm merely pointing out that if a situation results in a quick and efficient resolution, your intervention is unnecassary.

I should have let this go but couldn't........as my presence seems to be distracting from topic, I will no longer respond to this thread......

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The hidden part of the many organisations and secret societies , governmental and security services, Bilderbergers, CFR , City of London, OTO, etc etc etc , all beyond the publicp erception,all the same, all illuminati

Ummmm my post was a joke
so what information do you have to back this up other than a feeling or I heard this guy... I mean serisouly I would like to have some source. I can really understand where you recieve your information from.

and even control the educational system

Considering that in the US not even the states control the educational system, i don't see how one can say that the 'illuminati' is able to control it. I mean, what exactly, they have members on every local school board? And what about the rest of the world, they people on all their boards too?

That made my day...so true its amazing

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Nygdan, with your excessive trashing of excessive quoting

Gibberish.

I hope that people can retain the posts being referred to in their minds.

If anyone has that much difficulting scrolling upscreen, then they don't belong on such a 'complicated and intense' webforum as this.

Seems that it might lead to an up and down opening of posts to discover what's being replied to.

Crap. What if it does!
"The Horror, the horror"

Your technical intervention forces it

Your inability to follow the simple etiquette that you agreed to forced the 'technical' intervertion.

memory shock
There is nothing in the T&C about

*waves hand* You don't want to talk about seb, or anyone else, you want to talk about 'The illuminati, and what they want'. *waves hand*

dh

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Your inability to follow the simple etiquette that you agreed to forced the 'technical' intervertion.

The main problem with excessive quoting is described as unreadiblity for, especially, newcomers. Your policy and yours especially seems to result in a new level of unreadability.
And this thread is totally derailed now. Sorry for my part Ordo ab Chao!

[edit on 14-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Dh and Nygdan: Your quibbling is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Dh and Nygdan: Your quibbling is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Actually, pointing out for everyone why certain administrative actions occur is not irrelevant.

As far as the thread being off topic, none of that administrative stuff has prevented anyone from discussing 'What do the Illuminati want".

Well, what do they want? Do they want control of the world, irregardless of how they get it, or do they want certain objectives acheived, and don't care if they are in direct control?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe they are going to take over silently through politics than open conflict.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They want yu close yu boots and yu motacycle.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
They want yu close yu boots and yu motacycle.

They want you close, your boots, and your motercycle
whats that suppose to mean? Or is that not a sp error and there is some deeper meaning?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
"when we start looking in fiction novels as research, then we will be a
sorry lot indeed"

I would take issue with this contention. First of all, many a truth is said in
jest. Second, truth is not only stranger than fiction, it is the basis for such.
And finally, often truth throughout the ages has been cloaked or veiled in
the form of some inconceivable notion, or reiteration of some presumed
fictional account. As a devout Mason, you should know this only too well......

[edit on 15-6-2005 by lashlarue]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lashlarue
First of all, many a truth is said in jest. Second, truth is not only stranger than fiction, it is the basis for such. And finally, often truth throughout the ages has been cloaked or veiled in the form of some inconceivable notion, or reiteration of some presumed fictional account. As a devout Mason, you should know this only too well......

Still, this does not change the fact that fiction novels are not a reliable source for research! Some facts and details are embellished, some ignored and others may be competely made up altogether... all for the sake of producing good literature and captivating an audience.

I am not saying that fiction novels do not have certain truths represented within them, I am just saying that the facts therein are not research material. By the way, there is no such thing as a 'devout' mason. Only an active one

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
"active Mason"

I stand corrected seb.No one could ever accuse you of not being that..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lashlarue

"active Mason"

I stand corrected seb.No one could ever accuse you of not being that..

Devout pertains to religion, which Freemasonry is not. Just saying...

de·vout
1. Devoted to religion or to the fulfillment of religious obligations. See Synonyms at religious.
2. Displaying reverence or piety.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I was surprised that the Illuminati didn't have a more deep role in the story of TDVC.

They will be in Dan Brown's next book but more so the Freemasons. If you think there has been a lot of fuss about DB's DaVinci Code after it was released- wait until his next book comes out. Sebatwerk will be a VERY busy man on this board playing the role of the "defender"!!:

Peace:cool

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
They will be in Dan Brown's next book but more so the Freemasons. If you think there has been a lot of fuss about DB's DaVinci Code after it was released- wait until his next book comes out. Sebatwerk will be a VERY busy man on this board playing the role of the "defender"!!:

Awh crap... I can hardly wait. I had heard somewhere that the book actually made Freemasons the good guys...? Guess not. In Angels and Demons, DB stated that Freemasonry was infiltrated by the Illuminati and used for evil purposes. Is he going to follow up on that theory? If so, you're absolutely right-- I will definitely have my work cut out for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join