It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.....what do they want?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hey...all you people out there.....what do you know about the illuminati.....what i have found out is that they own a small portion of every company on earth and even control parts of the educational systems.....is there anything more you can tell me?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My god man don't you get it?! Pretty soon the Illuminati will catalog us with barcode tattoos and soon enough microchips implanted into our cerebral cortex! What do they want?! I'll tell you!

THE WORLD!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
My god man don't you get it?! Pretty soon the Illuminati will catalog us with barcode tattoos and soon enough microchips implanted into our cerebral cortex! What do they want?! I'll tell you!

THE WORLD!!!!

the world.....or something else?......could they be searching for something?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Do a search and you will find millions of information on ATS about the illuminati, we have beaten this topic to death so many times

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Do a search and you will find millions of information on ATS about the illuminati, we have beaten this topic to death so many times

sorry....i would rather hear things like this from others now....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"illuminati" what are they

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Really, like many members on this board will say, there is no actual proof that the Illuminati existed. But like I say, "you can't see the invisible hand". I always think pretty theoretically and I still think that the Illuminati MAY exist.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89

my god.....you don't know anything about the illuminati?.....they are a group that owns small portions of all buisnesses and even control the educational system......from what i also hear.....some of the members i hear are some of the richest people on earth....you think microsoft has money......the illuminati makes them look poor.....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati Suspect

Originally posted by speight89

my god.....you don't know anything about the illuminati?.....they are a group that owns small portions of all buisnesses and even control the educational system......from what i also hear.....some of the members i hear are some of the richest people on earth....you think microsoft has money......the illuminati makes them look poor.....

Tre they spread all over the world are just in a few select countries?

Thanks for giving me that info. Thats the first time that I have ever heard about them.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Supposedly they are all over the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well I haven't heard of them in Ireland.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, they are this little thing I like to call a SECRET SOCIETY.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati Suspect
they are a group that owns small portions of all buisnesses and even control the educational system......from what i also hear.....some of the members i hear are some of the richest people on earth....you think microsoft has money......the illuminati makes them look poor.....

Just curious... do you believe everything you read on a website?

If you are not 100% certain of what you claim above, please do not state it as a fact. The actual TRUTH about the Illuminati is that NOBODY has ANY proof that they actually exist. Nobody knows ANYTHING about them, if they even exists at all. A rational, thinking person might go as far as to say that they are an absurd myth.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
sebatwerk......what difference does it make to you whether or not people discuss, in one line posts, the existence of a so-called mythic organization?

Do you really think that the rich people of our world have no angle towards the rest of us.....?

All I ever get to read from you are posts that decry others for their viewpoints......your most popular admonition is that noone has any proof......

If I could ask you on an even keel, what kind of proof would you say to be relevant?

Note: This is NOT an effort on my part that is intentionally inviting a repose from you.......I'm being honest and genuinely would like to hear a sound response from you........

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
sebatwerk......what difference does it make to you whether or not people discuss, in one line posts, the existence of a so-called mythic organization?

I have no problem that people discuss certain issues such as the existence of a mythic organization. This is a conspiracy website, that's what it's here for. What DOES bother me, and I think you've already figured it out, is when people state things as being a FACT, as being TRUE, and trying to get others to believe the same thing, when they in fact have no evidence whatsoever to demonstrate this. When someone does this, they are now spreading DISINFORMATION.

Every time a bit of disinformation is believed by someone, it takes us, and the work of denying ignorance, back a step. I would simply like people to state things as they are. If you DON'T have evidence to show the Illuminati exists, then say so. Discussion isn't a problem, misrepresentation of facts is.

Do you really think that the rich people of our world have no angle towards the rest of us.....?

This is beside the point. What I think about this is not relevant to the conversation.

If I could ask you on an even keel, what kind of proof would you say to be relevant?

Anything that would justify saying "the Illuminati exists" would be sufficient evidence for me. Anything that demonstrates that what the person is claiming could very well be true if the evidence is looked at and tested in an investigative manner.

Note: This is NOT an effort on my part that is intentionally inviting a repose from you.......I'm being honest and genuinely would like to hear a sound response from you........

I know don't worry.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sebatwerk.......Fair enough......I agree that pigeonholing the issue into an absolute such as the Illuminati is kind of misleading as it negates many aspects of life.......

Originally posted by sebatwerk
If you DON'T have evidence to show the Illuminati exists, then say so. Discussion isn't a problem, misrepresentation of facts is.

How 'bout it then.......anybody want to discuss the potentiality of the Illuminati? Maybe they exist and maybe they don't...........could they possibly have a mastery of mind control techniques? Supposedly they do........but maybe that is something someone made up at some point.......I think there might be a group of people who are out there with mankind's interest as motivation......good or bad, Illuminati or not........

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is what I got on the Illuminati from the book I just read by Dan Brown, Angels & Demons.

In the 1500s a group of men in Rome fought back against the church. Some of Italy's most enlightened men- physicists, mathematicians, astronomers- began metting secretly to share their concerns about the church's innaccurate teachings. They feared that the Church's monopoly on 'truth' threatened academic enlightenment around the world. They founded the world's first scientific think tank calling themselves The Illuminati

It also says they slowly became a deeply anti-Christian Illuminati.

The Vatican denounced them as Shaitan which is the root of the english word satan.

And thats basicly the Background info the main character gave on the Illuminati in the beginning

figured it was helpful...who knows

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
This is what I got on the Illuminati from the book I just read by Dan Brown, Angels & Demons.

By the way, the book is FICTION. When we start looking in fiction novels as research, then we wil be a sorry lot indeed.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah, Browns take on the illuminati is different to the records, i can tell you that....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join