It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.....what do they want?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Serum39
They will be in Dan Brown's next book but more so the Freemasons. If you think there has been a lot of fuss about DB's DaVinci Code after it was released- wait until his next book comes out. Sebatwerk will be a VERY busy man on this board playing the role of the "defender"!!:

Awh crap... I can hardly wait. I had heard somewhere that the book actually made Freemasons the good guys...? Guess not. In Angels and Demons, DB stated that Freemasonry was infiltrated by the Illuminati and used for evil purposes. Is he going to follow up on that theory? If so, you're absolutely right-- I will definitely have my work cut out for me.

lol. Seriously though, I dont know much more than the "focus" will be on Freemasonary and "the conspiracy". Dan Brown is being very tight lipped about it. Said just enough to wet appetites. (Not to mention that he "embedded" that little code on the cover/inside cover of the DaVinici Code hinting his next book.)

Think about it though. The ideas behind the Da Vinici code werent anything new to peoples "in the know", but once that book came out... it was EVERYWHERE in the media, talk shows, other books written about that book, etc... it turned alot of people onto "conspiracy theories" . Made it a mainstream topic. I imagine the same thing will happen this time around too- EXCEPT this will hit HOME. All those housewives who read the DaVinici code will probally read this book also and realize.... "hmmm wait a minute my husband is Mason!" Imagine all those sideways glances when people drive by the lodges. It's going to be a blast! Hiram Abif will be rolling over in his grave, well figuratively anyways..

Goodluck! Get some sleep before this book comes out, and then grab ALOT of coffee and buckle up- you are going to be VERY BUSY!

Peace

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Serum39]

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
Think about it though. The ideas behind the Da Vinici code werent anything new to peoples "in the know", but once that book came out... it was EVERYWHERE in the media, talk shows, other books written about that book, etc... it turned alot of people onto "conspiracy theories" . Made it a mainstream topic. I imagine the same thing will happen this time around too- EXCEPT this will hit HOME. All those housewives who read the DaVinici code will probally read this book also and realize.... "hmmm wait a minute my husband is Mason!" Imagine all those sideways glances when people drive by the lodges. It's going to be a blast! Hiram Abif will be rolling over in his grave, well figuratively anyways..

Well, you're assuming that DB's next book will be as popular as his first one. Then again. it almost certainly will be at least on the best-seller lists. Sigh... this is gonna suck. For us here on ATS who work towards the truth and to deny ignorance, this is going to set us back a LONG way.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well, it is interesting for the fiction but illuminati is really non existant secret society, which means there is a war for the succesor, even if it has some pwer back in the Bavarian Order whatever, it is more truth it doen's exist over they rule everything, all of this propaganda is trying to make people believe some clever paln is behind, well it isn't.

Only plan is to steal people's money through more or less clever control of the market.
Big companies are the iluminati or what we imagine as secret masters, to say that way.
No wonder when you can buy people's opinion and more with a few bucks.
It is only way of control.
There is no illuminaty or anything in black robes alien luciferian cult, it is past even for medieval gossip in the pub.

Only mind mastrubation for the CTs.

dh

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
There is no illuminaty or anything in black robes alien luciferian cult, it is past even for medieval gossip in the pub.

I believe the Illuminati gather in red or black robes at Bohemian Grove each July

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Seb,

You listed the first two definitions of devout, however, you excluded the
third one....

3.) earnest, sincere, heartfelt.........Do any of these pertain to your
involvement in the Masonic Brotherhood. Are we really that far apart?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lashlarue
You listed the first two definitions of devout, however, you excluded the
third one....

3.) earnest, sincere, heartfelt.........Do any of these pertain to your
involvement in the Masonic Brotherhood. Are we really that far apart?

True, but how does that relate to being an active member of a Masonic lodge? I left the last definition out because I wasn't sure if that last definition even related at all with a mason who is an active participant in his lodge's activities. Maybe it's defining a mason that adheres to the Craft's teaching of morals and values...?

[edit on 17-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They want you to feel like you have no choice.

Join already, sheesh.

No one gains from swimming upstream, what, you think you are building talent or something?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm telling you, they aren't so secret anymore!! Even I know about them, and I have never heard of them before joining this site

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39 Dan Brown is being very tight lipped about it. Said just enough to wet appetites

From what I have heard, the next book is going to be about the influence of the masons on the american revolution and the Knights of the Golden Circle, ie the 'old' kluklux klan.

All those housewives who read the DaVinici code will probally read this book also and realize.... "hmmm wait a minute my husband is Mason!" Imagine all those sideways glances when people drive by the lodges. It's going to be a blast!

In brown's mythos, the masons are apparently the good guys, they work with the Goddess.

sebatwork
Sigh... this is gonna suck

You guys and the Vatican should have a pow wow.

For us here on ATS who work towards the truth and to deny ignorance, this is going to set us back a LONG way

I wouldn't assume that. In the davinci code, the 'good guys' (the hero of the book and the priory of sion) are searching for the 'goddess' aspect of christianity, which has been surpressed. The freemasons make a cameo appearance as beign part of the groups that protect the secret knowledge from the profane. Of course, most masons would probably reject the idea that its goddess worship, but, then again, he doesn't make it clear that they are a goddess cult per se.
Actually, while the Vatican itself isn't really one of the 'good guys', its more like the older church fathers rejected the goddess aspect and supressed it, and the church hasn't really known about it, except as a conspiracy theory, for a long long time. And even Opus Dei aren't the real bad guys in it. They get used by the bad guys.
Its worth a read, brown did a nice job. Its too bad people didn't get it.

dh
I believe the Illuminati gather in red or black robes at Bohemian Grove each July

Thats the Bohemian Club, a men's group that doesn't seem to be like the illuminati at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
My god man don't you get it?! Pretty soon the Illuminati will catalog us with barcode tattoos and soon enough microchips implanted into our cerebral cortex! What do they want?! I'll tell you!

THE WORLD!!!!

Hate to rain on this post, but barcodes are being replaced in the very near future worldwide. The Illuminati as of 2005 is kind o flike the pop culture greys ya see on keychains, snow globes, and at the carnival midway. They should sell stuffed all seeing eye green pyramids.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati Suspect
they are a group that owns small portions of all buisnesses and even control the educational system......from what i also hear.....some of the members i hear are some of the richest people on earth....you think microsoft has money......the illuminati makes them look poor.....

Just curious... do you believe everything you read on a website?

If you are not 100% certain of what you claim above, please do not state it as a fact. The actual TRUTH about the Illuminati is that NOBODY has ANY proof that they actually exist. Nobody knows ANYTHING about them, if they even exists at all. A rational, thinking person might go as far as to say that they are an absurd myth.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by sebatwerk]
with that fact then u cant prove anything exists, proof isn't always concrete, just because u cant see something or hear about some group or person does not mean they dont exist maybe they wish to be hidin untill a time they see fit to prove all the non-beleivers wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathew
with that fact then u cant prove anything exists, proof isn't always concrete, just because u cant see something or hear about some group or person does not mean they dont exist maybe they wish to be hidin untill a time they see fit to prove all the non-beleivers wrong.

EVERYTHING leaves a trace of its existence. An organization as large as the Illuminati cannot simply exist without ever leaving behind any kind of evidence of its existence or involvement in anything. Sorry but reality just doesn't work that way! Every organization in the past has had leaks, detractors and whistle-blowers! Beaurocracy and inefficiency plague large organizations. If an organization controlled every aspect of our lives, or at least some major aspects thereof, we would ABSOLUTELY have evidence of their existence. We would have way more than pure speculation.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

EVERYTHING leaves a trace of its existence. An organization as large as the Illuminati cannot simply exist without ever leaving behind any kind of evidence of its existence or involvement in anything. Sorry but reality just doesn't work that way! Every organization in the past has had leaks, detractors and whistle-blowers! Beaurocracy and inefficiency plague large organizations. If an organization controlled every aspect of our lives, or at least some major aspects thereof, we would ABSOLUTELY have evidence of their existence. We would have way more than pure speculation.

The traces and signs are everywhere- always under a different name, right now look around. Everything you see is a trace of the illuminati. Think I am wrong? Well try and diss prove me. You would think that an organization that big, funded by the richest families in the world couldn't cover up it's tracts anyway? All it takes is the BACKSPACE key for them...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati Suspect
hey...all you people out there.....what do you know about the illuminati.....what i have found out is that they own a small portion of every company on earth and even control parts of the educational systems.....is there anything more you can tell me?

i can only tell you what i know.

i know actions speak louder than words.

i know the pen is mightier than the sword.

i know that any great military commander will attack communications first, usually negating and taking away command and control with taking out communications.

if the illuminati where trying to control the world from behind the scenes, and they have been around for a long time, communication would probably be somewhere in the forfront of their operations.

"communication is key" -someone smart-

words are integrated differently into our conscious, than they are our subconscious.

and since everything we experience (every thought) first gets transmitted through our subconscious .....

conscious speed of information integration: 2,000 bits of info per second

subconscious speed of information integration:
400,000,000,000 bits of info per second.

if it were going to be about mind control and dominating power, any geniuses would first go for command and control over communications and languages.

and, at some point in your life have you not asked why or how something got it's name.

maybe i'm just vainly stirring a web here .......

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The traces and signs are everywhere- always under a different name, right now look around. Everything you see is a trace of the illuminati. Think I am wrong? Well try and diss prove me. You would think that an organization that big, funded by the richest families in the world couldn't cover up it's tracts anyway? All it takes is the BACKSPACE key for them...

First of all, it is not my job to disprove you. There is no such thing, and it is impossible to DISPROVE something that can't be provenn to begin with! So don't pay those troll games with. The burden of proof rests on the shoulders of the accuser, and up until now neither you nor anyone else has ANY proof. You don't even have proof of your claim that "All it takes is the BACKSPACE key for them"!!! You can't prove ANYTHING you say. You're being played like a SUCKER by authors who want to make a quick buck off of your paranoia.

And by the way, if the White House and CIA can't cover their tracks, what makes you think ANY other organization in the world can?!? There's MILLIONS of examples of conspiracies exposed and high crimes in high places! It must be very convenient for you that the one organization that you claim controls everything can't be seen, doesn't leave a trace, doesn't make any mistakes and doesn't fail in any of its endeavours (it apparently doesn't have any leaks, whistle-blowers or idiots working for them either). Can't you see the fallacy of your claims?!?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The traces and signs are everywhere- always under a different name, right now look around. Everything you see is a trace of the illuminati. You're being played like a SUCKER by authors who want to make a quick buck off of your paranoia.

You are both making valid claims, neither in vain, and both complimnentary of each other.
partially true. but a whole book cannot be written without at least 1 truth in it.

And by the way, if the White House and CIA can't cover their tracks, what makes you think ANY other organization in the world can?!?

we are talking about a group that has century old family ties and networking that has been accomplished globally. we are not talking about a few individuals in one country, or a few aligned countries.

how much do most freemasons really know about the elaborate oral traditions and re-enactments they perform. how many know the source of the teachings? all? surely not, or they would not be striving to learn more.

the most we can truly know about most freemasons and related organizations is most of them do not fully comprehend the multiple meanings and depth of the rituals, however they are introduced to hidden secrets that are less distorted than most history books, but more criptive as well.

i will say this. I'm glad freemasons are around.

[edit on 22/6/05 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 22/6/05 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I watched a documentry in 2002 or 2003 about the illumanti and they said that they are like big brother and they can see us when we are in our homes, in shops and everywhere else, is this true?.

Cug

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowSomethingYouDont
I watched a documentry in 2002 or 2003 about the illumanti and they said that they are like big brother and they can see us when we are in our homes, in shops and everywhere else, is this true?.

That is not true... they can only see you when you are naked.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Or, you know, that feeling that someone just might be watching you have sex?

Its them too!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Originally posted by TgSoe
They want yu close yu boots and yu motacycle.

They want you close, your boots, and your motercycle
whats that suppose to mean? Or is that not a sp error and there is some deeper meaning?

Actually that was the wrong word my friend I meant to say clothes.

That was Arnolds line in the terminator 2, I believe it was where he took the guys motorcycle and clothes away from him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join