It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

He's full of something that I can't mention on here due to the T&Cs.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

but that can't be confirmed nor denied. his story could very well be true, plus he seems like a credible guy.

Really there is little evidence to even suggest that area 51 is a "normal" base. How is it normal when its in the middle of nowhere, has many disinfo campaigns against it, and has secret craft flying out of it? I don't get it. They must be hiding something, and the fact that activity has died down at area 51 in recent years confirms this.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Do you SERIOUSLY think that they're going to be testing black projects, that we aren't going to learn about for years somewhere they can be seen easily? Or are they going to test it in the middle of nowhere in the desert, where there's no traffic, and you control all the airspace around the base?

There has been no "drop off in activity" there. They just built a huge new hangar and are flying a number of black projects out of there still.

I know of at least two members on here, who I trust, that have been to Area 51, many times, as well as others that have gone out and observed the base. It is just a base like any other base, but it has the hidden projects flying out of it so that we don't see them.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
But why do all these tests when there is so much hype surrounding the base? Its reverse psychology, to be honest I think there are too much prying eyes, area 51 is out in the middle of nowhere, where you'd expect them to test, but everyone looks there and no where else, in the meantime it is staffed with unimportant people doing unimportant tasks. the real projects must be in dulce, a place more open, or even on other celestial bodies

hahaaa, this new hangar is meant to distract you, now you think it has actual activity when really they may be performing bio experiments under the archuleta mesa right now

millions have heard of area 51, but only a handful have heard of Nightmare Hall...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Historic accounts, personal accounts of people that I know, activity seen there. Way too much to go into here tells me that this is a very active base, with a lot of work going on there, on current and future projects. Not at Dulce, or anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So you rely on secondhand accounts and not hard evidence?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Not at all. I rely on people that I know, as well as evidence. There's a lot more evidence that Area 51 is still a highly active base, than there is that they moved it to Dulce, or anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Please supply this evidence. But I don't think you can, because it is passed down orally. Where are the timestamped pictures? Videos? Government documents? None of this you can supply, I think Area 51 is just a front for more nefarious bases

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So, because the government doesn't release any time stamped videos or images, that means there's nothing going on there? So where is your evidence that it moved to Dulce? Where are your time stamped images and videos that anything is going on at Dulce, or anywhere else for that matter?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I've climbed Tikaboo and photographed the base. It is pretty obvious Groom Lake is real. Dolce on the other hand has zero evidence that it is used by the DoD.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.projectcamelot.org...

The fact that the government employs large drills is enough evidence for me

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So a large drill is somehow proof that Area 51 isn't used for testing anything anymore, and they've moved to Dulce? Really?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The existence of drills means that tunnels exist. That doesn't mean they exist at Dulce. Further, the story of Dulce claims an underground cavity big enough to fly in. That is hardly what a bore would achieve.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac
dulce is accessed via an entrance in groom like, namely s4; area 51 is a front for dulce

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

And just how long did it take them to drill that tunnel? What kind of ground is there?

Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to tunnel that far?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If they can build sophisticated stealth aircraft they can drill holes in the ground

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Really?

Bertha stuck

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The military probably has technology much more advanced than that

I just don't see why they would test these things at area 51 when it is so public. it has even been acknowledged by the president. maybe they use s4 for this?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

They test aircraft at Edwards too, and it's public. It's even been acknowledged by the President.

The airspace around Area 51 is completely controlled by the military, and you can't get close enough to the base to see anything without camera equipment that a lot of people can't afford. There is also no evidence of anything at S4.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
just because there is no evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist, this is pompous, elitist skeptical reasoning

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join