It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanOnEarth
30 pages and still not 1 high resolution shot of Papoose (just some low-res stuff floating around). Anyone have such?

Papoose Lake from near Bonanza Peak

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Yeah we talked about this one already.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: gariac

Yeah we talked about this one already.

Well you asked, and I delivered.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I cant imagine anyone getting images out of area 51. I have made that long drive into the desert to see area 51. I got passed up by a bus with tinted windows doing around 80 mph on the dirt road that leads to the base. It kicked up so much dust I had to stop and wait until it thinned out so I could see the road. I made it as far as the sign that says the use of deadly force is authorized. There was a pickup on the hill waiting for me when I got there. I have a feeling the bus called them and said I was on my way in. Needless to say, I didn't test the statement about deadly force. I turned around and went to the Little Ale-in to stand in the same place as Mulder and Skully. BTW, that place is about the size of a shoebox...but its been on tv and in the movies enough times to have sparked my curiosity. Was a nice drive in the desert, but no alien sightings...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i dont think these are really from inside groom

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Several of those pictures in this thread from the original poster are in fact from inside Groom Lake, while others are not. A great read if you have time is the book "Skunk Works" by Ben Rich & Leo Janos. It details the birth of stealth and also has several pictures in the book from inside groom lake and the F117. It's not particularly hard to find pictures from inside Groom Lake, especially from the early years. However, anything within the last 20 years is likely not a real picture.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zipdot

Hi ZIPDOT

GOOD WORK

I want to point out that the A-12 Black Bird has a D-21 spy drone ready to be launched. Notice top middle.
ALL THIS WAS ABOVE TOP SECRET back in the 60's when that photo was taken. If you want the video of a BLACK BIRD FATAL ACCIDENT trying to launch the D-21 spy drone, you can google Lockheed Beaumont and click on the ABOVE TOP SECRET link.

Again, thanks for the Groom Lake, Area 51 photos.
Rich

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18562738]richpowers

Arghh that sounds scary!! I would love to be able to try and see it for myself, maybe one day!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I cant imagine anyone getting images out of area 51. I have made that long drive into the desert to see area 51. I got passed up by a bus with tinted windows doing around 80 mph on the dirt road that leads to the base. It kicked up so much dust I had to stop and wait until it thinned out so I could see the road. I made it as far as the sign that says the use of deadly force is authorized. There was a pickup on the hill waiting for me when I got there. I have a feeling the bus called them and said I was on my way in. Needless to say, I didn't test the statement about deadly force. I turned around and went to the Little Ale-in to stand in the same place as Mulder and Skully. BTW, that place is about the size of a shoebox...but its been on tv and in the movies enough times to have sparked my curiosity. Was a nice drive in the desert, but no alien sightings...

The bus didn't call them. The pickup is always there and can be seen in dozens of videos where people have gone to the exact same spot.
edit on 27-12-2014 by HumanOnEarth because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

How on earth did you get your hands on those photos? I remember when I saw pictures of Grooms Lake, there were signs that said that anyone who trespasses will be shot. Woah, I am impressed, so it really is an advanced weaponry testing center. =X Keep up the good work mate.
edit on 1-1-2015 by DoctorTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorTruth

Quite a few pictures have been released over the years of various programs after they went public.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Were they leaked? Or did they declassify them eventually.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorTruth

They eventually declassify them. A few get leaked but not many.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The pickup is always there and can be seen in dozens of videos where people have gone to the exact same spot.

Just to clarify something. The pickup (currently Ford Raptor's) ISN'T always there. If you drive a standard vehicle (car/truck) that alerts them, by whatever means, they will be sitting on "camo dude hill" when you arrive. I have ridden to the signs on both a dirt bike and a quad, and both times the truck(s) hadn't arrived until minutes after I got to the signs. I should point out, both times two trucks showed up.
edit on 4-1-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Very cool pictures, while i'm almost certain that they are not Dreamland, none the less very cool to think about them possibly coming from KXTA.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SSFFlood

What makes you almost certain they're not from Groom Lake? There's significant historical evidence that a lot of the older photos at least were taken there. The history of the A-12 and U-2 projects are now well documented and declassified. Some of the images in this thread even appear in an official CIA document, obviously with the name of the base redacted :-P

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gfad
a reply to: SSFFlood

What makes you almost certain they're not from Groom Lake? There's significant historical evidence that a lot of the older photos at least were taken there. The history of the A-12 and U-2 projects are now well documented and declassified. Some of the images in this thread even appear in an official CIA document, obviously with the name of the base redacted :-P

My apologies, i should of been more clear. I can see the remote possibility of the older pictures. But i don't think you will see and pictures post 2000. for a long long while.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PatientZero

i agree, the authenticity cannot be confirmed unless the men in some of these photos are identified,that way we can put a human element on an otherwise abstract anamoly. i also think what the pictues depict are true but the veracity of which are questionable. maybe it is used for some sort of disinformation campaign, similar to the dulce campaign used in the 80s to stop onlookers from discovering classified spacecraft. stay tuned

ps - maybe the exif info of the pictures will show the locations they were taken, and if they were doctored?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Great how most of these photos have been removed.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

So amazing. And a little freaky.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join