posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zipdot

Looks interesting

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanOnEarth

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I cant imagine anyone getting images out of area 51. I have made that long drive into the desert to see area 51. I got passed up by a bus with tinted windows doing around 80 mph on the dirt road that leads to the base. It kicked up so much dust I had to stop and wait until it thinned out so I could see the road. I made it as far as the sign that says the use of deadly force is authorized. There was a pickup on the hill waiting for me when I got there. I have a feeling the bus called them and said I was on my way in. Needless to say, I didn't test the statement about deadly force. I turned around and went to the Little Ale-in to stand in the same place as Mulder and Skully. BTW, that place is about the size of a shoebox...but its been on tv and in the movies enough times to have sparked my curiosity. Was a nice drive in the desert, but no alien sightings...

The bus didn't call them. The pickup is always there and can be seen in dozens of videos where people have gone to the exact same spot.
why wouldn't they build a shack and have the truck outside ready to go ?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Rather interesting, looking at the release date of the images that is. Lethal force allowed but then don't search every worker for their camera? Unless this was released by some hackers..

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

Many were released by Lockheed or other contractors. The programs were public so there was no need to keep them classified.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How far you all think we are in reverse engineering ET craft?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: peterofpta
If we don't have any ET craft to reverse engineer, our progress is zero.

However I never did figure out the exact reason that "flying disk" headline was released from Roswell in 1947, unless it was to psych out the Soviets into thinking the US did have an alien craft to reverse-engineer. But sadly, it seems the claims it was actually a Mogul balloon are probably true. Lazar told stories about reverse-engineering, but he's not credible.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Cool pictures. Are they true? Where did u take it?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: victor was right

No they have an well drilled into the undergound sea that runs from calis seirra madre mts. to the rockies.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Acidx
a reply to: victor was right

No they have an well drilled into the undergound sea that runs from calis seirra madre mts. to the rockies.

Underground sea? Lol, you mean groundwater? 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join