Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider were provably employed by the New Mexico labs, so they do have credibility

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider were provably employed by the New Mexico labs, so they do have credibility

Hint: not everyone that worked as a contractor for the DOE has been to Groom Lake.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

But the DOE has strong ties to Groom Lake, it's only logical that that employees of the DOE have some understanding of what goes on at the facility

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

No, it isn't logical. They don't need to know, so they aren't going to know. If they aren't part of the program they don't know about it.
edit on 6/17/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard
a reply to: gariac

But the DOE has strong ties to Groom Lake, it's only logical that that employees of the DOE have some understanding of what goes on at the facility

The USAF would love to have the DOE leave the NTTR. Historically they kept the peace with MOUs.

The only connection between the DOE and Groom Lake is the shared contractor services of EG&G, but EG&G was the epitome of a compartmentalized corporation. EG&G divisions operated independently. When I worked for them, I noted that we would buy gear from competing companies rather than from other divisions of EG&G if it was the more suited product for the task.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Awesome
edit on 1-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nice thread, it's a shame that a lot of the link no longer work.
And with the whole Edward Snowden thing I guess we won't see any new pictures any time soon as the security probably has gotten even tighter.

new topics
top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join