It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider were provably employed by the New Mexico labs, so they do have credibility

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider were provably employed by the New Mexico labs, so they do have credibility

Hint: not everyone that worked as a contractor for the DOE has been to Groom Lake.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

But the DOE has strong ties to Groom Lake, it's only logical that that employees of the DOE have some understanding of what goes on at the facility

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

No, it isn't logical. They don't need to know, so they aren't going to know. If they aren't part of the program they don't know about it.
edit on 6/17/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard

But the DOE has strong ties to Groom Lake, it's only logical that that employees of the DOE have some understanding of what goes on at the facility

The USAF would love to have the DOE leave the NTTR. Historically they kept the peace with MOUs.

The only connection between the DOE and Groom Lake is the shared contractor services of EG&G, but EG&G was the epitome of a compartmentalized corporation. EG&G divisions operated independently. When I worked for them, I noted that we would buy gear from competing companies rather than from other divisions of EG&G if it was the more suited product for the task.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Awesome
edit on 1-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nice thread, it's a shame that a lot of the link no longer work.
And with the whole Edward Snowden thing I guess we won't see any new pictures any time soon as the security probably has gotten even tighter.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well given the fact that the USAF and our government has officially acknowledged Area 51 as a base proves that all the high level development has been moved elsewhere. In regards to Dulce, that place hasn't been active since the 90's as far as I'm aware. They blew up the main aircraft entrance in Archuleta Mountain and the cow mutilations are no longer occurring. Redding Ranch I believe was a main hub/entrance for Dulce when the place was still active. If you go there you will see all the structures were built with bullet proof materials. Also those "hunting" stands were guard posts. During the 70's-80's when Redding Ranch was occupied people were getting chased off by Blackhawk helicopters.

- Former USAFR Airman

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anono

It doesn't prove anything of the sort.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anono
Well given the fact that the USAF and our government has officially acknowledged Area 51 as a base proves that all the high level development has been moved elsewhere. In regards to Dulce, that place hasn't been active since the 90's as far as I'm aware. They blew up the main aircraft entrance in Archuleta Mountain and the cow mutilations are no longer occurring. Redding Ranch I believe was a main hub/entrance for Dulce when the place was still active. If you go there you will see all the structures were built with bullet proof materials. Also those "hunting" stands were guard posts. During the 70's-80's when Redding Ranch was occupied people were getting chased off by Blackhawk helicopters.

- Former USAFR Airman

My ex in-laws have lived outside Farmington N.M. for a couple of generations.

The whole Dulche nonsense is just that, nonsense rooted in the sad story of a guy named Paul Bennewitz and a DOE nuclear project called Project Gasbuggy.

If you get the chance, go see for yourself.

It's beautiful country and well worth seeing with your own eyes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a relative who was assigned to Groom Lake as an MP. Whenever we asked if there were aliens/spacecraft/etc. at the facility, she would respond with, "I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of ***** at the facility." I even asked about donuts and got the same response. She was as serious as a heart attack in her mannerisms while answering.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DangerousPrey
I have a relative who was assigned to Groom Lake as an MP. Whenever we asked if there were aliens/spacecraft/etc. at the facility, she would respond with, "I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of ***** at the facility." I even asked about donuts and got the same response. She was as serious as a heart attack in her mannerisms while answering.

The USAF hasn't used the designation MP since 1948. The US Army still has MPs. What branch of the service was this woman in and what time frame?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
David Adair, David Adair ATS thread if you believe him or not, said he witnessed and experienced going into a giant hangar and the entire floor of the hangar descended on giant jack-screws and revealed multiple levels as it went deeper and deeper... lets see some photos of that!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DangerousPrey

Stale donuts left by slain warriors, I count at least 7.
Some of the training they put personnel through in those secret bases left them wound a little too tight.

There was that Sharon character in the X files episode "Tempus Fugit".
Someone like Max Fenig could be the real Edward Snowden.
Snowden just needs a better knapsack.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What make you think, that the Russian didn't know about the SR-71 at the time ?

They most likely were fully aware of it. For starters, the entire stealth concept was all based on a Russian mathematician's papers (they simply never applied it that way). Second, the Soviets had pretty much penetrated our uppermost layer of the CIA at the time, with some very high-placed and (now) well-known spies...so they certainly had the assets needed to be fully aware of the program...sadly.

Would be interesting to see what kind of planes we really have now, that won't be revealed for another 15 years or so. From inside sources, mostly all to do with some seriously advanced VTOL capabilities combined with stealth and mission flexibility.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

They were fully aware it existed, but not its capabilities for awhile.

As for what's out there, its nice as hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
For what its worth Groom Lake is very dusty and any vechicles traveling down the road leave a huge plume. To keep the dust down and to downplay the traffic to and from certain areas it is necessary to prevent this. The most common technique is to spray the roads with a solution of calcium chloride. This makes the roads always look slightly wet and gives a good spectral signal. A road with the chloride is a road heading to somewhere they don't want you to know about.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

MP was my term, not hers. She guarded buildings. It was in the early nineties, I think.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The green rabbit ;-)

I'm seriously contemplating taking a weekend trip near New York to see if I can spot her on her way back in November.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
30 pages and still not 1 high resolution shot of Papoose (just some low-res stuff floating around). Anyone have such?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join