It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prayer" to aliens can create real contact???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I was reading the ~HOPI PROPHECIES~

I was not that amazed to read that the Native elders gathered in 1970 and did a UFO calling. A craft came and was witnessed by many.

I thought of this thread and figured you all might find this interesting......and it would be a nice addition to this thread

llink to the Hopi prophecies...
www.crystalinks.com...

On August 7, 1970, a spectacular UFO sighting was witnessed by dozens of people and photographed by Chuck Roberts of the Prescott (Arizona)"Courier". This sighting occurred after a "UFO calling" by Paul Solem and several Hopi Indians. This sighting was interpreted by some Hopis as being a partial fulfillment of a certain Hopi prophecy given by the Great Spirit Maasau and inscribed on Second Mesa, warning of the coming of Purification Day, when the true Hopi will be flown to other planets in "ships without wings."

Kewl stuff hu?

[edit on 3-10-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
@ Paul - You know what. You just don't get it, do you? The fact is - as clearly stated that I don't wish to debate you, and I gave enough reason. You completely ignored that and just went on with your pointless attack. Stating that I don't have counter arguments is a very weak effort to trick me into debating you on this.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I challenge anyone who states something outlandish that is clearly in opposition to DENYING IGNORANCE. If you came in here and said that the only way to salvation was through Satan or Mohammed or Buddha or Krishna, and implied that he/she/it was omnipotent, then I would have words with you as well. Especially in light of the obvious lack of compassion from the heavenly planes.

If you really, really wish to debate me on this matter challenge me in the proper forum - don't hijack other people's threads for your own selfish agendas. Just keep in mind what you're letting yourself in for, looking at your current state of popularity. Oh, and if you're going to debate me - or anyone else for that matter - you'll have to learn to properly quote people. You can't just quote part of a reply, comment on it, and not quote the part that's actually a counter argument for your replied comment.

Start a new thread and U2U me the address if you want to continue this debate further. That is, if you have found a cogent argument to further your false god, which I highly doubt.

I asked you in as kind a way I could think of to show a little respect.

I have no respect for false gods and those who promote them without reason or a moral base.

That's all I wanted from you. I don't know what you wish to achieve by your argument. I won't change your views. You won't change my views. It's definitely not my fault you're to thick to understand a religion. Think about this: "What is truth?"

My aim to is DENY IGNORANCE.

What's yours?

Ok, enough of that. My apologies to Muzzleflash for interrupting the thread, again.

You should apologize -- for being a troll.

I am now even more convinced that a couple of members didn't wear their tin foil hats as they were supposed to.

Do you have yours on?

I'll repeat my actual questions for the third time. Hoping those who claim alien contact could answer them (Earth Angel, Earth Sister, Siriuslyone)?

1. It's been nearly 4 months, and a couple of people said they're going to try it. No one came back to say, "Whoa, it works!" ... Although there's been so many threats in here, that I don't blame them.
2. If this theory is correct, does that mean that there is at any given time at any given place on earth an alien spacecraft, "listening"?
3. Please explain this "telepathy" thing to me... I can speak more or less 4 languages - Afrikaans, English, Zulu and Sotho. Which one would the "listening" aliens prefer? I do most of my "thinking" and praying in Afrikaans. Would that be ok? (Ok, that was a bit sarcastic - The question is does aliens understand every single language on the planet?)
4. Does aliens really have nothing better to do but sit and wait for some human to call them? And why would they even bother? Would do actually do what we ask them? Say you walk down the street, and you walk past a stranger, and he asks you to show your socks to him because he can't see it... Would you? Probably not. You'll tell the nut to get away from you...

Haven't you wondered why no one has bothered to respond to your questions after posting them twice before this?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thank you for the Hopi Prophecy link River Goddess!

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I have no respect for false gods and those who promote them without reason or a moral base.

You should apologize -- for being a troll.

Do you have yours on?

Haven't you wondered why no one has bothered to respond to your questions after posting them twice before this?

Wow. That's real mature. Name-calling. It feels like I'm back in the first grade. Not once have you actually made a point or valid argument and you resort to name-calling and challenging through aggressiveness. Wow. You must feel a great sense of accomplishment?

No one sees my questions because every time you hijack the thread, and the posts fall through the cracks of cyberspace. If you'd keep quiet for a change, maybe I'd get a response. Or maybe because it's good questions no one is able to answer? (What kind of stupid argument was that anyway?)

I'll be starting that thread now. Vent your anger [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=174804]> here

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

No one sees my questions because every time you hijack the thread, and the posts fall through the cracks of cyberspace. If you'd keep quiet for a change, maybe I'd get a response.

Anyone can respond anytime they want.

I am sure that they have their reasons.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I'll repeat my actual questions for the third time. Hoping those who claim alien contact could answer them (Earth Angel, Earth Sister, Siriuslyone)?

1. It's been nearly 4 months, and a couple of people said they're going to try it. No one came back to say, "Whoa, it works!" ... Although there's been so many threats in here, that I don't blame them.
2. If this theory is correct, does that mean that there is at any given time at any given place on earth an alien spacecraft, "listening"?
3. Please explain this "telepathy" thing to me... I can speak more or less 4 languages - Afrikaans, English, Zulu and Sotho. Which one would the "listening" aliens prefer? I do most of my "thinking" and praying in Afrikaans. Would that be ok? (Ok, that was a bit sarcastic - The question is does aliens understand every single language on the planet?)
4. Does aliens really have nothing better to do but sit and wait for some human to call them? And why would they even bother? Would do actually do what we ask them? Say you walk down the street, and you walk past a stranger, and he asks you to show your socks to him because he can't see it... Would you? Probably not. You'll tell the nut to get away from you...

Gemwolf

Kudos to you for keeping your cool. I think that almost everyone appreciates that very much. I certainly do.

Later today I will answer your questions the best that I can from my own experience, understanding and point of view.

I will not debate anybody over this either. Trying hard to explain ourselves is not an invitation for an argument, and a little respect takes all of us toward knowledge together.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OK, please can I ask that this thread does indeed stay on track and that antagonistic comments directed at other members stop now

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is so sad for me to watch this great thread disintegrate before my eyes.
First of all, I do not seek the spacial brethren, they came to me.
If you ever make contact, expect your electrical items to go haywire, as their molecular vibration is so much higher than ours..
Whompa, the answers to wanting that post interpreted, is automatic-writing is beyond my purview.My fingers do the walking, out of my control at times..
Think I will just moniter the ongoing fracas.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
OK, please can I ask that this thread does indeed stay on track and that antagonistic comments directed at other members stop now

pantha, thank you for your moderation.

Am I on topic to answer the questions?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by pantha

pantha, thank you for your moderation.

Am I on topic to answer the questions?

Well, I would hope so. They are about telepathically contacting aliens, not?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Gemwolf

The theory itself is not correct. At this time on Earth, only people who are born with alien contact, can make contact. Acceptions to this are rare and otherwise circumstantial. Even having contact does not mean a person can summon them at any time. Alien contactees are each on a well planned individual course for life which may or may not include physical contact. Those who have physical contact can and may initiate additional meetings, but it is always for a distinct purpose of what they are currently aware they working on with their alien contacts. This kind of contact is advanced. Few contactees have advanced contact.

The aliens are not hanging around waiting to be called on. They are very busy. Every sighting of alien craft is staged for those who see them. When we see them, they see us. Incidental sightings are rare but do happen. Most sightings are directly for the person or people who see the crafts, and some are for anybody within range who looks up, or both are true.

There are many races visiting earth, and many members and crafts of each race. They are all paying close attention to their individual human contacts, and humans and human activities in general, social and political. When you send up a message, you may well be heard no matter who you are, and anybody may see their crafts. You could get a response, but probably not unless it's already in their plan in some way. Only individual experiencers may have meetings and conversations with their own related alien people.

The greatest way a human can initiate his own contact is when his alien contacts are already trying to make open contact with him and waiting for an opportunity or invitation that indicates he is willing and ready. This goes on spiritually, without a person's physical awareness for some time before the aliens attempt to openly introduce themselves. There are signs of it happening that you can recognize if you know what they are, such as personal or close sightings of crafts, dreams of alien life, crafts or technologies, telepathic noise or sensations, and/or some history of contact in your family.

All the visiting races know all of our races' languages. But telepathy is Universal. Telepathy is not a language, it's the unlimited form of communication spirit to spirit, or mind to mind. Anything you can think or feel or say or draw or write, or any other way express, can be told to another by mind. How well you project and how well the other receives are what determines the clarity. Also, some concepts culture to culture often are so different that they need to be learned, which only takes a few minutes or a little research or explaining.

Telepathy is like prayer the way we understand it. However, prayer should only ever be directed to God. Everyone else, just talk to by thinking.

All the alien people who are here, are working here. They are on missions serving by way of their specialties, and have studied our race in preparation, and continue to learn all they need to know to carry out their work.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you for your response. It's satisfactory enough to answer my questions and I will not debate or argue with you about any of it - as you requested.

I you'll allow me one more question. You say that the aliens have "a plan"... Reminds me of how God has a plan with our lives? Ok, that's not the question...
What is their plan?
They sound (frightfully) powerful. Do they really have the ability to "create" specific people for their plan and know/plan these people's lives ahead? Isn't that a bit manipulative?

Oops. That's more than one question. If you'll allow me...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Gemwolf

You say that the aliens have "a plan"... Reminds me of how God has a plan with our lives?

God has a purpose and plan for everyone. Everyone has a spiritual purpose, or many purposes depending on how you look at it, no matter who we are, where we were born, or from where we have come.

When we humans try to look out past our vision and understanding, everything we imagine there may be the same to us "in our own minds." However, the aliens are like us, just more people. As much greater are their natural abilities and technologies and knowledge, they are still just people. God is God of all of us.

There are other primitive races of intelligent life besides us out there, but few compared to advanced life, and they don't visit Earth. They are busy discovering their own neighboring races, but most are not having as tough of a time as we are having.

What is their plan?

Their plan is to help humanity unite with our local group of worlds and to build a diplomatic relationship with our race. There is a lot to this-- it's taking us thousands of years already, and that's because everything is contingent on us.

Not every race that has ever visited Earth has been working together on this plan. But because of the point we humans have recently reached in our naturally increasing capacity, our visiting life has been organized, and they are now all working together under the leadership of the most advanced of them.

They sound (frightfully) powerful. Do they really have the ability to "create" specific people for their plan and know/plan these people's lives ahead? Isn't that a bit manipulative?

They are frightfully powerful, but once you get to know them and gain some understanding of how they do things and why things look the way they do to us, they are not so frightening anymore, they are just incredibly awesome.

The people on Earth who work directly with the alien races, are related to the alien races. They are human, but the relationship is by spirit, natural and permanent. They came to life here already related. They are members of "the plan" so to speak. The aliens' plan for the life of their human contacts is how they are going to try to work with these humans if and when possible, and help them recall and discover their relationship and purpose. There is great hope here, and no guarantees.

Unrelated humans may be working with the alien races in professional and diplomatic positions in the future, but direct contact will still never be random or casual.

Forty to forty-two percent of the population of Earth, fluctuating with turnover of births and deaths, is "some kind" of alien experiencer, but this has nothing to do with whether they will make contact or be aware of it, it's only the raw opportunity. Many variables determine whether they will proceed at all, and how.

Ten percent of the alien experiencers on Earth are directly of alien soul, which means they were in life on another world, in another race before. Then they chose to come here, to be born here and live another life, for a specific purpose of working between worlds. Their alien contacts are the very alien people they lived with before. The aliens know these humans very well.

The rest of the alien experiencers on Earth are offspring of the ten percent and have inherited the relationship and opportunity to work with alien life.

The rest of the humans on Earth are purely human no matter how old they may be by soul, or how many lives they may have had on Earth.

Nobody who does not want to, has to work with alien life. However, there is often a conflict between our spirit and our body. This is just natural for humans right now and nobody's fault. It's expected, and our alien contacts do whatever they can to help bring to light some knowledge and understanding of our position and will. Most contact ends because of the difficulties contact brings to the human in all aspects of his life. Few progress.

Think: Do you know what your spirit is doing right now? Do you have any idea what you were doing before your body was conceived? And do you have any idea of why you came to live physically on Earth?

Our race of people is one of many. Our home is not just this rock- it's this area of our Universe, and we share this area of space with many other people. All the other races went through this in their own beginnings, and made it past their primitive atrocities, many of them only with the help of other races. And so will we.

Look at how strong and resilient we are. Look at our ingenuity to overcome every obstacle we meet. Look at our passion to do what is right. We are stubborn. We get what we want. We never give up. That is how I know we will make it to advancement.

[edit on 10/5/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Our "Earth" and "some humans" are (integrating) 7th 8th 9th vibrational frequencies.1 1/10 of our general population.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

There are other primitive races of intelligent life besides us out there, but few compared to advanced life, and they don't visit Earth. They are busy discovering their own neighboring races, but most are not having as tough of a time as we are having.

The question that immediately rises then is,why are we having such a rough time?

[edit on 5-10-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Loungerist

The question that immediately rises then is,why are we having such a rough time?

You can tell why by most of the ideas and beliefs stated on ATS. Look at popular beliefs across the UFO field.

People do not know WHAT to believe, naturally. So they will believe "anything" that is repeated over and over, or served by a high-up, or taught at church. Same as what sells products through advertising, disinformation is an art.

Ordinary humans are being kept ignorant on purpose by their political leaders for a specific affect of advantage- taking. Also, dogma rules our beliefs. Religions are made of it, because it serves the purses of the churches.

The other races have honesty and forthcoming between their leadership and their publics, no matter how confused they are, or new a concept.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSisterYou can tell why by most of the ideas and beliefs stated on ATS. Look at popular beliefs across the UFO field.

People do not know WHAT to believe, naturally. So they will believe "anything" that is repeated over and over, or served by a high-up, or taught at church. Same as what sells products through advertising, disinformation is an art.

But how can it be that humans don't know what to believe,if extraterrestrials have been here longer than we have? It would not be a matter of belief,the ETs would be as known and accepted as the existence of horses and aligators.

Ordinary humans are being kept ignorant on purpose by their political leaders for a specific affect of advantage- taking. Also, dogma rules our beliefs. Religions are made of it, because it serves the purses of the churches.

But here again,the aliens were here before we had even formed a government or had organized religion or even concieved the notion of dogma. So how can it be a result of these things?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Loungerist

But how can it be that humans don't know what to believe,if extraterrestrials have been here longer than we have?

We see the alien races are here, but we don't know them, and so we make up things to believe about them- you know, bogeymen. It's partly just natural for us to do that, but at this point in our intelligence it's mostly just because we are being tricked and lied to by particular kinds of agents of our leading governments. Our whole UFO field is run by and/or infiltrated by govt agents.

It would not be a matter of belief,the ETs would be as known and accepted as the existence of horses and aligators.

You are right, this should be under way by now and the alien races are trying to make it happen. But somebody on Earth is preventing that for as long as possible in very creative, devious ways. They are leading us to believe that the aliens are something else, or a lot of other things, and that they have sinister intentions. The alien races have been set up- framed- for a long time, so that when they try to approach humans, the humans are afraid and confused by all they have heard.

But here again,the aliens were here before we had even formed a government or had organized religion or even concieved the notion of dogma. So how can it be a result of these things?

The alien races have always been here, but they were not always trying to make contact with our race. They have placed evidence of themselves through our history so we would know they were always here, but until we could fathom and accept the concepts of Universal life and nature, it was useless to try to build a relationship with us. They also could not interfere with our own process of development.

Not long ago, whenever any humans saw anything that looked "magic" it had to be either evil or holy. That was like the LAW. Science and technology were sacrilegious, and many scientists and inventors were locked up prison for life or murdered for their disloyalty to GOD.

Now that the alien races are trying to build a relationship with us, our leading govts are trying to keep the alien races and the publics apart, and to control information, and ruin information. They want to keep their power, and a great deal of it comes from the suffering of people.

When Louis Pasture looked in the new microscope and discovered that GERMS caused diseases, the churches wanted the knowledge stopped, because this explained away the "evil demons" that the churches insisted were making people sick. Everyone knew that everyone needed the church's protection and deliverance, and everyone loyal good and holy supported the church leaders with their $$$. You tell me, why do people still today believe in evil demons?

If a person believes in evil demons and then he sees an alien being, what does it prove to him? If he very wisely is not quite sure what he's looking at, so he calls the greatest expert on Earth, what does that expert tell him?

How many people on Earth would believe what an alien being said for himself, instead of what other humans said about the alien being? Then what do other humans think of the person who would believe what the alien being said?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't mean this to sound flippant. (god i actually used that word).
But I would be more inclined to believe what the alien said, as opposed to what a human said, about the alien.
My reason is this. Humans are notorious liars. We lie about everything, large and small, often.
The government is, as an institution, the most notorious of humanity's liars. Not just our government, but most governments. Lying and stretching truth out of shape is How they protect the status quo, as well as, how they induce change, in general. Not just where aliens are concerned.
Why does the alien need to lie to me? I am not technologically in any position, to threaten him. I don't have anything close to his knowledge base. If his desire was to subjugate me, a lie doesn't help.
I don't know, just my opinion

[edit on 6-10-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But how can it be that humans don't know what to believe,if extraterrestrials have been here longer than we have?

We see the alien races are here, but we don't know them, and so we make up things to believe about them- you know, bogeymen.

Well that's what happens when you operate in shadow. It's an understandable reaction since hiding generally means you have something to hide.

It's partly just natural for us to do that, but at this point in our intelligence it's mostly just because we are being tricked and lied to by particular kinds of agents of our leading governments. Our whole UFO field is run by and/or infiltrated by govt agents.

I will partly agree here in that I think UFOology is a painfully misguided and counterproductive field. And I'd also agree that UFOology,by it's very nature,is more a tool for keeping us in the dark than it is for ever revealing the truth.

It would not be a matter of belief,the ETs would be as known and accepted as the existence of horses and aligators.

You are right, this should be under way by now and the alien races are trying to make it happen. But somebody on Earth is preventing that for as long as possible in very creative, devious ways.

But if they were really trying it would have already happened. In fact it would have happened immediately. We would have known about aliens since our inception and nothing or anyone could have disputed it because it would be right there before our very eyes. So obviously they were hiding. But you address this below.

The alien races have always been here, but they were not always trying to make contact with our race. They have placed evidence of themselves through our history so we would know they were always here, but until we could fathom and accept the concepts of Universal life and nature, it was useless to try to build a relationship with us. They also could not interfere with our own process of development.

Now we're getting somewhere. This seems contradictory to me. How could we not fathom the concept of universal life if it's right there in front of us? And let's say hypothetically we couldn't,what difference would it make? If aliens are walking around and had always been doing so it's fairly irrelevant what mankind's ability to fathom is,he would know what he sees. And if he's seeing aliens and has always seen aliens he wouldn't find a single thing alien about them. Just as he finds nothing alien about a goat even though a goat looks completely different from himself. So I don't understand this concept of having to hide from us because of our mental scope. Your scope is dictated by what you see and experience,not vice versa. And if man was taught universal truths from the beginning he could not help but be able to fathom it. It is only if it's kept hidden that it becomes unfathomable. So this would appear to be thinking backwards. A person would also be unable to fathom an airplane if someone went out of their way to make sure they'd never seen one. But obviously if not kept hidden we can not only fathom an airplane but actually build one ourselves.

And about interferring with our development,how can we develop if we're being intentionally and deliberately being witheld foundamental aspects of the universe like the expanse of lifeforms? What development occurs from an older,more advance race hiding from young Man instead of actively helping him? To me this sounds like a teacher saying she's going to help her students develop by tearing important pages out of their textbooks so that they can't read them.

Not long ago, whenever any humans saw anything that looked "magic" it had to be either evil or holy. That was like the LAW. Science and technology were sacrilegious, and many scientists and inventors were locked up prison for life or murdered for their disloyalty to GOD. Now that the alien races are trying to build a relationship with us, our leading govts are trying to keep the alien races and the publics apart, and to control information, and ruin information. They want to keep their power, and a great deal of it comes from the suffering of people.

And it could all be ended by a group of aliens landing on the White House lawn with a giant TV screen projection of American Idol playing as they eat slices of pizza. Why? Because then we'd know they were real and all this dissolves instantly. We'd also know they weren't demons because demons are associated with magic and the arcane,not physical,pop cultural things like technology and American Idol.

The idea that aliens are actively trying to reveal themselves to us doesn't work well with history. Proving existence is as easy as showing yourself and saying "Hey,I exist.". Numerous historic texts says that initially aliens interacted with us on a regular basis but went into hiding. And evidence suggests the reason they went into hiding is much more sinister than them not wanting to interfere. Obviously they don't mind interfering if they're abducting people and flying across our skylines for us to see.

When Louis Pasture looked in the new microscope and discovered that GERMS caused diseases, the churches wanted the knowledge stopped, because this explained away the "evil demons" that the churches insisted were making people sick. Everyone knew that everyone needed the church's protection and deliverance, and everyone loyal good and holy supported the church leaders with their $$$. You tell me, why do people still today believe in evil demons?

Perhaps because demons exist. Or perhaps because "demon" is how they identify a malicious alien doing bad things. I don't know. I don't think I can make the statement that demons don't exist since I don't know all of what's out there. But I do know that we now have medicine,vaccines,and even brain surgery. So whatever superstition people initially had about demons causing sickness went away once germs were discovered for all to see. So I can't subscribe to the notion that aliens are more advanced than us yet don't realize that they can stamp all of this out just by showing up. There has to be a reason another reason why they don't do it. And one can form a pretty good idea of what it is just by reading the old accounts.

If a person believes in evil demons and then he sees an alien being, what does it prove to him?

It depends on what the alien wants it to prove. If the alien wants the man to think he's a demon then he could do that. If he wants the man to know he's an alien he could do that. Do you think if an alien showed up with high-tech devices,explained what he was,and showed that person a map of his home planet that a person would think he was a demon? What kind of demon ever written about does or has such things?

If he very wisely is not quite sure what he's looking at, so he calls the greatest expert on Earth, what does that expert tell him? How many people on Earth would believe what an alien being said for himself, instead of what other humans said about the alien being? Then what do other humans think of the person who would believe what the alien being said?

But this doesn't work since man hasn't been that primitive in ages. The concept of alien life,for centuries now,has been a big enough part of our culture and understanding that a person woould know what an alien is. I don't think most if any people could see a clearly physical,techological being exit a clearly technologic aircraft and think it's a demon. Demons are associated with magic and mystic powers,not technology. If there were aliens actively trying to reveal themselves and they were good,then they could do so. For that matter,if they were that afraid that we'd be terrified of them they could show explain themselves,then leave for a few decades to let us digest it before coming back.

Existence is the easiest thing in the world to prove. And upfrontness and familiarity is the easiest cure for misperception. If I know that,I'd have to assume a higher lifeform knows it as well.

[edit on 6-10-2005 by Loungerist]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join