It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prayer" to aliens can create real contact???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
With all this Yahweh stuff going on; and since we havent proved him hoax or real yet; its still a mystery . LOL but its funny... and odd...

Alot of you will probably remember, EarthSister said on one of the threads you can "talk directly to the aliens" by just "thinking to them".
Telepathy. We have multiple reports from several unconnected people; so why dont we investigate this.

I never really thought it could be really truely possible...
Telepathy just seemed too... Sweet .
a "2 goog 2 be true" kind of thing
perhaps i shouldnt base my logic on "if it sounds that fun, theres no way it could be true" ... i believe i formed a flaw in my thinking
the possibility that telepathy is real isnt out of the question, and the even more bizzare possibility of "speaking to aliens who will then prove themselves by appearing right in front of you" is even more freakin fun sounding too ***and Scary or 'Frightening'***

You can change the world within weeks easily "IF" this stuff is true

But perhaps now that we have scientific knowledge about the brains various electro-chemical compositition
Telepathy may just be a 'function' of one of these electro-chemical reactions within the mysterious brain

Im just speculating based on other speculations

I am not saying it is or is not real. But I am making a scientific observation that something weird is going on.
This is definate. Something is amiss!

I dont think either way on this issue yet. The jurys still out on that.

I am calling for all interested partys to investigate this phenomena deeply; and the first obvious expierment is "Calling the Aliens"

I disclaim any responsibility for anyone whom attempts to "Call the Aliens"
I do not know anything about the Aliens and they may or may not be hostile. You "Call Them" At your Own Risk.
-----in case i get sued lol *its america 2005 i better cover myself*

How to "Call the Aliens"???

I am not sure. But it appears that we do two things.
1) Think towards the entity we are contacting.
2) Ask entity to appear if its ok with them.

And then they come.

Please someone try this. Take a video camera too if possible.

Work with it, Try it for a few Hours.
And then come post your results here on ATS.

This is extremely important.
This expierment can change earth forever.

We could either initiate an "end times scenario" *notice my disclaimer*lmao!
Or we could save humanity from certain peril.
The ability to "call them" can make or break us.
Its that "Big"

I personally am mystified by all that I see.
I have no opinion yet.
Once I can convince one of you to go try to "call them"
and you all come back and tell me and or post video of your expierments
Then we will know for sure.
If this is real or fiction.

Go try and call some Ufos my friends.
And get back to me on it.
Did they come or not???

Thank you for your time and patience; I hate starting a new thread and all but we need to get to the bottom of this and solve this.

I am afraid to "call them" myself so i apoligize. im scared to try!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
to be TOTALLY honest...at the risk of sounding INSANE.......

YES......praying for them to show themselves, DOES work.

They DO come.....and SHOW you what they can do in the sky, if you are sincere and have faith in your prayerfull request. Try it! as long as ouyr belief is really THERE, and your sincere in your request, keep an eye in the sky.............they COME.

I have had this VERY experiance a couple of times...NO JOKE!

..it PROVED to me the power of prayer, and that MORE than just the higher creator is listening.....I believed it was a telepathic interfearance on the part of the sky craft occupants.

This so called Profit Yahwey, is just being very vocal about this occurance.

......................just sayin

[edit on 3-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Holy Crap!!!

This is getting outta control!!!

Where is the US military clean up crew? isnt this suppost to be secret????

LOL
Im Starting to Freak Out Now

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
River, where's your proof?
You've had contact a few times, so one would tend to think from that statement, it would be easy to get photo's, yet I see none, and until you show them, you'll be written off with the same woman who took a picture of a parking lot and said it was a UFO.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Can I pray to them to learn for my exams for me?
Yeah holy s#"$, I'm too sleepy and I have to go to study.
And No, I don't think anyone will show himself to u if you aren't ready for it and to be honest, most aren't.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
muzzleflash and all,

I am very happy to see this thread because it is a step in the exact direction of personal experience, in our minds and in personal one-on-one discovery of our own alien contact and ability to initiate it. It is actually a discovery of our abilities to communicate with all beings by spirit, and this naturally includes alien life for those of us who have that relationship.

I have to clarify something important, just as our alien contacts had to clarified importantly for Jack and me in the very beginning of our open contact.

Talk to any life form you like by any medium you like, pour your heart out if you want, say anything you want, be it by phone, fax, email, sign language, Chinese, skywriting, TTY or telepathy. However, although telepathy is done just like prayer is done-- meaning we speak to others telepathically by the same mechanism we pray with, prayer is only to be directed to God.

If you have alien contact, whether you are aware of it or not, and your own alien friends are trying to communicate with you, they don't want you to get the wrong idea of who and what they are, and they don't want to appear to be answering prayers. This has always been a problem between our race and all visiting races. Just talk to the alien beings like you talk to anybody else, just do it through your mind. As advanced and able as they are, they are only people like we are people. They pray to God too, and not to us.

Practice by relaxing and emptying your mind of all thought. Then speak gently to yourself in your own mind until you can hear your own soft voice there. Then think of the person, whoever it is, you want to talk to and direct your thoughts to them. Don't yell, they aren't deaf. Telepathy is Universal regardless of language because any thought or feeling or vision or emotion or word or picture or video, etc, can be projected and received by another. The more you do this the better you will get at it.

Whenever you do this, you are opening yourself to feel or receive anything from anybody in your proximity, as well as those close to your heart and far away. The affects can be lasting and you may notice things for the first time that have actually always been there, and you may invite new things by attracting the interest of others. When your body is asleep your mind is freer and clearer, so often memories of any spiritual contact or communications can come back to you as "dreams" just because you remember them when you are sleeping.

It is easier for us to project to alien life than it is for us to receive because ability comes in both personal and evolutional levels, and the alien races are way ahead of us. They can meet our minds where our abilities leave off- that is why we can speak telepathically so much easier with advanced life than we can human to human. It is also much easier to receive the telepathy of our own related alien race than other races. The main objective is to keep our minds relaxed. Often what we receive slips in unnoticed but rings in there like the song we heard on the radio earlier in the day. With correct practice our abilities clarify and the alien beings communicating with us do all they can to help us get it right. If we only get it wrong, that is worse than not getting anything.

The best way for us to speak to alien life is to write down exactly what we want to project. This is strictly for ourselves, and helps prevent our own thoughts from fading out, or meaning one thing but projecting another, repeating ourselves and especially forgetting what we said. This is especially true when we are asking a question, because they will answer the exact question we project, and the answer often comes at some later time. We can easily lose the question and what we meant when we asked it by the time we get the answer and then we don't know what the answer goes to.

The alien beings can "make" us get any message and sometimes they do, but in carefully teaching us to use our minds to communicate with them they are bringing us a true, individual understanding of them and their intentions, and building a relationship between us that we can then learn everything about them from, not just the mechanism of telepathy.

The stronger able and clearer our minds become, both in general and at the time, the clearer and more immediate our communications with alien life, or any life, can become. Your alien contacts could just pop up in front of you, but that would not teach you to communicate or to understand what you could receive.

[edit on 6/4/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i dont know what to say...

i havent heard anything like that
but i have a nagging suspicion you all are telling the truth

i really want to know for sure; but am afraid of finding out

i can just imagine if it is true *which i dont know if its true or not yet*
"IF" this is real...

the religious people will say they are demons maybe trying to decieve us...i think ive seen a few people mention that before

well;
"IF" the aliens turn out to be real and will do this stuff; than
it also follows that other mysterious things like
them being 'demons'
could also be possible

i dont know anything about this stuff...im just wondering about it
im curious
i hope all of you arent playing a joke on me ill feel so stupid

but i would still laugh about it tho; good joke heh

earthsister or river i have a question
why do they say the aliens are "demons" and they arent being vague either
they mean fallen angel demons who will "decieve us with tricks from the air" or something like that ... they say alot more too about it
its nuts

so whats going on?
whats all this about?

are we really ready for this?
if its real
i wonder; where is the gov't
seriously; if this is real; they would be interested
if everyone started figuring this out wont they lose control??

and wont that probably cause war???

whats going on seriously im tripping out!

something is missing here
but i cant put my finger on it

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Humans think like humans and believe a lot of wild silly things because they are popular.

There are no real demons. There is no force out to get us or make us do wrong things. Demons are figments of imagination like the boogeyman.

Fear is real and the unknowns are real, but what we make up about them is not real.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From my PERSONAL experiances.....everything EarthSisiter is telling us is TRUE.

Prayer is ONLY for God...NOT for ALien life.

When I was 'calling' to them.....it was not part of a reverential prayer to my Creator. I was near a campfire, and watching the sky........I was very meditative.
I called aloud to the sky..."ok, IF your really up there, SHOW ME. I bet you CAN hear me and I want you to PROVE it."
A couple of minutes went by....and then 2 odd 'satalites' started flashing across my view. I was thinking this CA NOT be real, those HAVE to be satalites! Well...I called out to my husband to come and look. He also saw the odd flight patterns of the 'satalites', changing directions and zipping around right within our view.
We both quietly watched, rather frightened yet amazed. I called out again......."OK, show us your REALLY not a satalite gone crazy...DO SOMETHING! prove you are here......let us see!" The bright lights flying in the sky THEN became part of the pattern of the big dipper and hid there for a moment, then they got brighter and brighter seeming to come closer. Then they zipped out in 2 diff directions only to come together again and fly side by side, making IMPOSSIBLE direction changes. We were stunned....and awed.
I then said "thank you" ...............
My husband looked at me and told me he was now scared of me. We talked about this for a while, and then went to bed. I tell you I had the hardest time sleeping that night, wondering WHAT I may have called to my family, but nothing untoward took place.

My husband told quite a few people about this event. I have not really said much about it untill now. Well.....I HAVE told the MUFON group I am a member of, and a few people when discussing U F O's.

I have since divorced that man.....and I am still single. SO asking him to back my claims on this board is out of the question. I did not get pics of the event for it was full night, and they looked as far away as the stars, and I no not own a camera that takes pics of stars anyway. I never tryed this in the daytime.

I did this very thing again, a few years later, to PROVE it to myself, that my recollections were correct........and YES, the flying 'things' came and gave yet another display. Seeing the power of this, I do not lightly do such a thing for the benifit of others entertainment, or to prove anything to them. I have to much respect for the mystery of these type of events.

Seeing this big hubub about the Yahwey guy, just reminds me we ALL can do this. He has NO 'special' power other than his belief and faith they can hear him. I was not surprised someone is making a show of this, I knew someday somebody would. Heck, if they show themselves to me 'on request' I am sure they would do this for anybody.
I have not been attempting to debunk this Yahwey guy, for I think what is happening is real. I just do NOT think the man is any kind of a Prophet. He is making noise about all this because he wants a profit. I have no idea WHY the ships occupants would go along with him.....setting dates for the VIEWINGS ect..... That all seems so tawdry to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
It is easier for us to project to alien life than it is for us to receive because ability comes in both personal and evolutional levels, and the alien races are way ahead of us.

Are you sure about that?
I believe that we all have much potential to do and be more then we are. However it seems to be in someones interest to keep us ignorant on such things.

Cya all, stay cool and have a good night

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Same with me river godess. I know about that. I did it once alot, and from then on i usually would see a very odd big ball of light sitting stationary up in the sky every time i left my house at night. It usually floats up into the sky or behind a cloud like ten minutes later.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo

Originally posted by EarthSister
It is easier for us to project to alien life than it is for us to receive because ability comes in both personal and evolutional levels, and the alien races are way ahead of us.

Are you sure about that?
I believe that we all have much potential to do and be more then we are. However it seems to be in someones interest to keep us ignorant on such things.

MiTo

Yes, I'm sure. Our potential abilities of spirit are great but we physically have limited abilities of access to them as they are now. This is just natural to our race at this point in our evolution. Some humans are a little ahead of other humans, but we all do many more things by spirit than we can by body, or even know about. Our spiritual abilities and our physical connection to them are both steadily increasing as they should.

There is an organization on Earth that is attempting to keep us ignorant of our abilities and of the other races of people visiting us, but can succeed only until we decide to learn things for ourselves from the alien races regardless. If you want to know who keeps us ignorant, just see who benefits from it.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes yes yes yes. I somtimes wonder if other life in the universe drinks liquer or does drugs. Thats no part of evolution. Government wants us running in a wheel always.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
As a spiritual medium and Ufologist, I can vouch for the fact that there is often an alien discarnate influence before a physical abduction attempt occurs.

So it stands to reason that if one engages in telepathic communication with Zetan spirits (like discarnate Greys for example), then those discarnates might telepathically influence their physical counterparts to venture in a certain direction. Physical Zetans can be telepathically influenced by spirits just as any other humanoids.

The idea that alien spirits often help to initiate a physical alien abduction is corroborated by Alien Resistance.org -- a group of Christians who believe and have found evidence to support the notion that the "Holy Spirit" can be used to thwart an alien abduction.

In my perspective and experience, the Holy Spirit is usually represented as an Angel Collective or a Group Entity in the Mid Realms of Spirit, with the characteristic yellow Dominant Aura Color energy.

These Mid Realm GE's have indeed thwarted a number of alien abductions but do not have the level of energy necessary to end all Zetan-alien abuse

In light of this, the Holy Spirit or Angel Collectives from any religion does not signify a total solution, only a partial one that has worked for some in the past.

Much more telekinetic energy is needed to overcome the kidnapping of many innocents for breeding, experimentation, dissection, etc.

Fortunately, this is in the works and has been for many years.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am just bumping this for relevance.........

People are trying this...and its working.

I am not in the least bit surprised.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I will let you know how it goes. I think all should try. What have we got to lose?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
LOL!!!!

Everythings getting outta control!!!!!!

Dozens of ATSer's Summon UFO's!!!!!

OMG LOL!!!!

Im going to summon a UFO tonite

Its sweet everyone is saying this stuff works!!! LOL

Its funny how all this started!
Dont you just Love how random Earth Is????
LOL!!!

What do you think about this stuff Gazrok???
im curious to hear your opinion

also!
Everyone who is expiermenting with "summoning ufos" please use a camera
we need photos to make this spread like wildfire
with photos or video; this could easily take the internet by storm

it will make prophet yahwehs 5 day fame look like nothing!!

everyone can do it apparently; so everyone should try it
and if it works for almost anyone
This world is about to get really interesting!

Agian; where is the US Military? LOL

I personally am very exited at the possibility that we ATS community can change the history of earth forever!
This is nice! Everyone keep summoning UFOs
Show everyone you can!

The time has obviously come to figure this whole thing out
and the aliens obviously want us to gather physical evidence of them and to use it to prove to others that they exist...lets do that!

Im still Freakin out!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

I will let you know how it goes. I think all should try. What have we got to lose?

I would seriously caution you all to watch what you ask for. You are dealing with a totally ambiguous phenomena, which may not have the best interests of you in mind. Wanna take that chance? There comes to mind the ignorance we face in this enigma, which I liken to a 1 month old sucking on a handgun. We have no idea what we are dealing with, and "calling" anything could have serious ramifications on your life, your psychological health, and your well being. Not to mention living your life the best you can...instead of living one encapsulated in this "alien" mystery.

Think about it.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by one_small_step

I would seriously caution you all to watch what you ask for. You are dealing with a totally ambiguous phenomena, which may not have the best interests of you in mind. Wanna take that chance? There comes to mind the ignorance we face in this enigma, which I liken to a 1 month old sucking on a handgun. We have no idea what we are dealing with, and "calling" anything could have serious ramifications on your life, your psychological health, and your well being. Not to mention living your life the best you can...instead of living one encapsulated in this "alien" mystery.

Think about it.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by jritzmann]

Very good points you make and I appreciate the heads up, I believe things come to us when we are ready, for good or bad, to deal with them.

Who knows?

Not to be a sheep, but I atleast want to try something once.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I very much hope you can handle it. Be very prepared, and think far in advance of your decision.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join