It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prayer" to aliens can create real contact???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
OK...can someone specify the difference praying to someone and thinking to someone? I agree, one should only pray to our creator, but whats the difference?

Also, is it true that they are here as part of Gods plan?

The difference between a thought and a prayer is in the degree of love and sincerity. The latter has much more of an emotional impact, if done correctly, as pure emotions and feelings influence Spirit to a higher degree than do thoughts alone.

In my experience and opinion, the best form of prayer is through HCR or Radiance, sincerely, and with the focus of aiming it towards the most objective and truthful source.

Only those who are of service to others, who strive to live by The Golden Rule, who are not aligned with the false hierarchy of the angel and subangel Group Entities, and who strive to improve themselves by Radiating Love daily (while cultivating Compassion, Humility and Purity), can ever hope to be part of "God's Plan."

Those that do...are.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Great Deception:

Originally posted by EarthSister
The aliens are people like we are people and God created them too. All known races in all the known Universes believe in the same one God, but no other race thinks of God like we do. Only humans on this Earth have this stubborn, self-inflicted superstitious concept of evil, devil, demons and hell.

What this is, in essence, is self-interpretive mysticism -- human presumption backed up by the equivalent of ouija board research, not true knowledge and discernment. Yet, there are many, many people who want to believe this kind of thing is true... which is what makes extremely dangerous to go around proclaiming it as such.

Even if it were true, this belief gives no consideration given to UNKNOWN races in UNKNOWN universes... and therein lies the danger. Don't overlook that - it's the most important thing!

*DENY IGNORANCE*

Religious beliefs that do not acknowledge demons, the devil, hell, etc., do not necessarily make these things any less real or any less a possibility. Remember, most humans who believe in God like we do also believe that Lucifer has the power to appear as an "angel of light" -- and dont' most UFO and alien encounters begin with lights in the sky, hmm?

Another thing to consider, if "no other race thinks of God like we do" then isn't it possible that WE -- the humans on earth who think of God like we do -- might think of God differently EXACTLY BECAUSE all the other races of alien life that are supposedly in contact with us are actually demonic entities pretending to be alien races EXACTLY BECAUSE it is the best way to deceive us?

Never hold onto something revealed to you by another creation, if doing so requires you to let go of the Creator.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, the way I see it, many parts in the bible, torah, quran, ect. paint the picture of good coming from the heavens, sky, up. If the devil is literal and not symbolic, it says he and his buddies were cast down to earth. Also, end times prophesies speak of the anti-crist coming from the earth or seas and that the one to same mankind will come down from the heavens, sky, up.

It could very well be that these beiings above us, or a percentage of them are there to watch over us. And it could be that those under the earth, in the seas or even under 'us', are the ones trying to bring us down, cause harm, deceive, make sin, ect...

I think it is important to keep an open mind concerning these things - why? 2 opinions - 1 on each extreme side - whos right? Could be one, both or neither.

Sure, for me, the key is keep our creator above all, but to look around beneath that is for each to learn. 1+1 to some equals 2. To others it is 11. To others it is 3. To others it is 1. Depends on the perspective and what exactly one is looking at.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
We are all happy that you have broadened your circle of friends to include extraterrestrials.

Aren't we guys!

Unfortunately, from the thousands of reported alien kidnappings, the vast majority of abductees are not treated with love and respect, but are denigrated into the role of medical experiments and are often forced to participate in a covert long-term breeding program.

Which makes me and others question whether you are truly in contact with benevolent aliens or are just another victim of Zetan brainwashing.

Perhaps you should bring that up in the next Counsel meeting.

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Do you 'see, feel' the damage you are doing to the true seekers?

The only potential damage being done here is from you in influencing people who are not knowledgeable and/or experienced in this subject to blindly give up their free will to the Zetan-Greys, as you have.

Uppity tudes is WHY there are so many who are confused.

No, many are confused due to alien propaganda and brainwashing, with also some governmental disinformation thrown in on occasion.

If one cannot really speak a basic truth without insult, then g-d bless you.

Was that a Freudian slip?

If you are insulted by a basic truth, which you indirectly admitted I conveyed, then you need to reevaluate your thoughts and feelings on the matter.

Ever hear of tough love?

Do no harm is the way I live my life.
Not knowing zetas, no need to go there for me.

Earlier you stated that you have been in contact with the Zetan-Greys since you were five. Now you state that you don't know them. Perhaps both are right.

Reread your posts and you will find what brainwashing is...May the universe direct your steps.I shall burn a candle for your enlightening.

Save the candle and lose the Grey affiliation.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well, the way I see it, many parts in the bible, torah, quran, ect. paint the picture of good coming from the heavens, sky, up. If the devil is literal and not symbolic, it says he and his buddies were cast down to earth. Also, end times prophesies speak of the anti-crist coming from the earth or seas and that the one to same mankind will come down from the heavens, sky, up.

It could very well be that these beiings above us, or a percentage of them are there to watch over us. And it could be that those under the earth, in the seas or even under 'us', are the ones trying to bring us down, cause harm, deceive, make sin, ect...

I think it is important to keep an open mind concerning these things - why? 2 opinions - 1 on each extreme side - whos right? Could be one, both or neither.

Sure, for me, the key is keep our creator above all, but to look around beneath that is for each to learn. 1+1 to some equals 2. To others it is 11. To others it is 3. To others it is 1. Depends on the perspective and what exactly one is looking at.

IMHO, most of traditional scripture needs to be interpreted symbolically.

But on the issue of discerning the character and motivation of aliens, the following biblical adage comes to mind:

Judge them by their fruits.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The et's have the same G-d as we do,
The way they explained it through me is that this planet is the school for new souls and hae been for thousand of years, and it is their purview to keep this planet from total destruction and they will NEVER allow any nuclear wars..They have proven this to the military by melting a 20 megaton warhead and it's silo in 1983 with a beam.Happened at Mynott, AFB .
This single incident is what caused Reagan to start Star Wars..what a joke..a pea shooter at a jet..lol
There are many paths to the truth, but they all lead to a consciousness raising or to Messiah complexes..this is why we have to come back so may times...
The grays are referred to as midway creatures in the Urantia book or as Nommo to the very wise Dogon tribes who have known fo them for centuries..

just some random thoughts here...

[edit on 30-9-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The devil is also called the "prince of the power of the air" which is usually thought to mean what we think it means -- the earth's atmosphere. So even though good does come from the sky/heavens, that is exactly why demonic beings would do the same thing... pretending to be beings of higher intelligence coming down to earth to do good.

All part of the great deception.

As far as the anti-christ goes, I don't think stepping out of a spaceship is how he'll enter the show (then again, who knows). But I do believe it's highly plausible to imagine the anti-christ being the one who reveals, welcomes, and ultimately compels the world to embrace aliens and their *enlightenment* as the one universal truth that can save earth... not Christ.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Simply, there are many universal truths in a concise form I like to use the occam's razor approach--keep it simple, stupid=KISS.
Can you point out what you would like me to elaborate on?

I have been reported as to excess quoting, so I am shortening all I write.

[edit on 1-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I read the replies to the prayer theory and I have to say yes it works. If you call on these beings you have to be prepared for other encounters. I agree with Paul, to be amazed by fancy lights in the skies can seriously progress to other things like abduction, experiment, are maybe even dinner (Talking meat). There are rules to this game and if you invite them to your world, then they have all the rights to do as they wish with you.

I say practice this at your own risk and be prepared for what may happen later down the road. Opening Pandora's Box.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Paul-Richard

Can you just clarify something for me please? You says Earth Sister is a FRAUD but i am somewhat confused as you mention above Alien Spirits who can telepathically communicate and also mention reincarnates.

Do you belive in Aliens as in a spirit form? This is the impression I get!!! If your answer is YES then aren't you contradicting yourself by calling Earth Sister and her husband a fraud?

You say you are a spiritualist meduim
So am I and like Earth Sister I have had visitations from Spiritual beings that aren't human the same as having visitations from those who passed onto the spirit world.

I have not summoned them or prayed for it to happen to me etc. Infact the being called on me.

So who asked if Aliens sit around waiting for humans to contact them LOL....No they are not that soft!

I just feel we all deserve respect no matter what our beliefs or experiences.
I am not going into any detail of whom I have met because of previous labelling and ridicule. I will say when i do have contact with my ET Friend it is in the work of LOVE, TRUTH AND LIGHT!

I know Earth Sister is telling the truth in her heart of hearts for several reasons. Because of my own experience, which I can't prove by taking photo's etc and because my friend has explained to me about cosmic law an order which is exactly the same knowledge Earth Sister has recieved and I am not putting it down to just a coincidence. I will say out of all the races Earth Sister has come across, she has not met my friends race of beings.

My firend is sick of the lies and decite and feels we have the right to know the truth. The revelationes will be re-revealed in time. Signs have been left all over earth, just look at the ancient civilisation thread and there is more than enough weired stuff to get you chewing over!

I WILL CONFESSS TO DELIBRATELY SUMMONING UP A UFO AND I DID GET A SIGHTING....................A DAMM BALLOON WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A UFO AT FIRST AND NEARLY FELL OVER IN MY CHAIR lol

I will give it a miss from now on

I will state as my user name is Earth Angel I am not linked in any way to Earth Sister.

So Paul i also find your contributions very intersting although the Jesus bit I will say upset me only because humans have minds of their own and Jesus does not make peodofilier happen! Humans MAKE it happen out of CHOICE ans FREEWILL which GOD has given to us otherwise how else will we learn and evolve as a human race if everything is allowed to be perfect?

I am an Ex Catholic, now i belong to no church , it is like i say.....THE WORK UNTO THEMSELVES AND NOT THE WORK OF GOD

I personnally feel mediums in general understand and grasp the above concept and can't understand blaiming christ for human error. i JUST FEEL AS A MEDIUM TO MEDIUM i AM A LITTLE TAKEN BACK BY YOUR COMMENT AS I FEEL A MEDIUM SHOULD NO BETTER THAN THAT

Next time you go around stamping LABELS on people, think about what you are saying very carefully before i land a big as LABEL on yourself!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Earth Angel,

Is your name inspired by that old Doo Wop song?

You know...

Earth Angel..Earth Angel...Won't You Be Mine?

But seriously folks...

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Paul-Richard

Can you just clarify something for me please? You says Earth Sister is a FRAUD but i am somewhat confused as you mention above Alien Spirits who can telepathically communicate and also mention reincarnates.

Do you belive in Aliens as in a spirit form? This is the impression I get!!! If your answer is YES then aren't you contradicting yourself by calling Earth Sister and her husband a fraud?

The accusation of fraud is not directed at said persons because they communicate with alien spirits, which I do not question. The accusation of fraud is directed at them because they are not in contact with physical aliens -- as they claim -- but in fact with alien spirits.

You see, if they were in contact with physical aliens and not just alien spirits, then they would not have ONLY channeled illustrations of the contacted aliens on their website. Instead they would have photographs, which they (and Billy Meier also by the way) fail to produce.

Think about it...

If you were in contact with physical aliens, wouldn't you take pictures of them? Preferably ones with you in them in order to provide strong evidence that you are indeed in contact with said aliens?

Of course you would.

You say you are a spiritualist meduim
So am I and like Earth Sister I have had visitations from Spiritual beings that aren't human the same as having visitations from those who passed onto the spirit world.

That's nice.

I have not summoned them or prayed for it to happen to me etc. Infact the being called on me.

So who asked if Aliens sit around waiting for humans to contact them LOL....No they are not that soft!

The predatory and subtly imperialistic nature of the Zetan-Grey physical aliens is something that I and others wish to warn people about. We should all avoid contact with them whenever possible.

I just feel we all deserve respect no matter what our beliefs or experiences.
I am not going into any detail of whom I have met because of previous labelling and ridicule. I will say when i do have contact with my ET Friend it is in the work of LOVE, TRUTH AND LIGHT!

That's nice.

I know Earth Sister is telling the truth in her heart of hearts for several reasons. Because of my own experience, which I can't prove by taking photo's etc and because my friend has explained to me about cosmic law an order which is exactly the same knowledge Earth Sister has recieved and I am not putting it down to just a coincidence. I will say out of all the races Earth Sister has come across, she has not met my friends race of beings.

Group Entities often pose as physical aliens with telepathic ability when in fact they are just Group Entities without bodies or spacecraft. So the deception is not entirely your fault or that of EarthSister and her husband. There are many discarnate collectives who promote false physical alien contact. In having dealt with being manipulated and deceived by large Group Entities in the past, I now strive to prevent others from having the same problem.

My firend is sick of the lies and decite and feels we have the right to know the truth. The revelationes will be re-revealed in time. Signs have been left all over earth, just look at the ancient civilisation thread and there is more than enough weired stuff to get you chewing over!

There is indeed much happening these days. But to know what is going on is only part of the solution. The Zetan-alien subjugation of this planet and its peoples needs to stop. Full disclosure will not end it. It is a much bigger problem than our governments can solve at the present time.

I WILL CONFESSS TO DELIBRATELY SUMMONING UP A UFO AND I DID GET A SIGHTING....................A DAMM BALLOON WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A UFO AT FIRST AND NEARLY FELL OVER IN MY CHAIR lol

Sounds like a Kodac moment.

However, you were lucky that it wasn't the real thing.

I will give it a miss from now on

I will state as my user name is Earth Angel I am not linked in any way to Earth Sister.

oic

So Paul i also find your contributions very intersting although the Jesus bit I will say upset me only because humans have minds of their own and Jesus does not make peodofilier happen!

In light of the lack of divine intervention on behalf of thousands of innocent children in the Christian churches, the most we can say is that he is compassion challenged and a pedophile enabler for his clergy which preach in his name. Neither of which point to him being God, a god, or an Ascended Master, but having been only an angel prophet.

Humans MAKE it happen out of CHOICE ans FREEWILL which GOD has given to us otherwise how else will we learn and evolve as a human race if everything is allowed to be perfect?

When free will becomes perversion, it needs to be exposed and those who support that perversion directly, indirectly, officially and/or unofficially, need also to be exposed.

I am an Ex Catholic, now i belong to no church , it is like i say.....THE WORK UNTO THEMSELVES AND NOT THE WORK OF GOD

There are some in the Christian churches (and other churches) who genuinely serve others and strive to live by The Golden Rule. Not all of them are corrupt.

I personnally feel mediums in general understand and grasp the above concept and can't understand blaiming christ for human error. i JUST FEEL AS A MEDIUM TO MEDIUM i AM A LITTLE TAKEN BACK BY YOUR COMMENT AS I FEEL A MEDIUM SHOULD NO BETTER THAN THAT

Morality is not subjective but absolute. The same argument that you have was made towards other mystics ages ago when they challenged the twisted morality of the some of the followers of Baal, Zeus, Mithra, etc.

It is the obligation of progressive mystics and spiritual mediums to bring to light that which others have not the courage to say but really needs to be said.

Next time you go around stamping LABELS on people, think about what you are saying very carefully before i land a big as LABEL on yourself!
[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

"Exposer of false gods" is a good one

[edit on 2-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Earth Angel,

I think through what you have wrote that you now communicate with the spirits of dead Aliens etc, lots of people do different things, your no different, its just i would guess that some beliefs and truths will last the test of time more so then others.

Personally i dont see Jesus or Aliens alike as being all powerful, or God figures like many have come to believe.

Though, on a similar but possibly more important note,

As with Moral Relativism there is the Opposite view that some form of Absolute Truth or Ultimate Justice does indeed exist.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Some ETs, e.g. the ones with the paralysis beams etc are indeed physical, technology based organisms like us.

They could have some telpathic capability to communicate with people, but it is far from omnipotent, and may require technological mechanisms with technological limitations.

Are they malevolent, or merely selfish, like us? When we need biological things from animals, we kill them. So far ET doesn't, for the most part.

I wonder what lions at a protected game park may think about handlers who shoot them with tranquilizer darts, perform surgery and subsequently release them.

Nevertheless, ethically superior ETs wouldn't even do that. They woudl talk to us nicely.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
@ Paul - You know what. You just don't get it, do you? The fact is - as clearly stated that I don't wish to debate you, and I gave enough reason. You completely ignored that and just went on with your pointless attack. Stating that I don't have counter arguments is a very weak effort to trick me into debating you on this. If you really, really wish to debate me on this matter challenge me in the proper forum - don't hijack other people's threads for your own selfish agendas. Just keep in mind what you're letting yourself in for, looking at your current state of popularity. Oh, and if you're going to debate me - or anyone else for that matter - you'll have to learn to properly quote people. You can't just quote part of a reply, comment on it, and not quote the part that's actually a counter argument for your replied comment.
I asked you in as kind a way I could think of to show a little respect. That's all I wanted from you. I don't know what you wish to achieve by your argument. I won't change your views. You won't change my views. It's definitely not my fault you're to thick to understand a religion. Think about this: "What is truth?"
Ok, enough of that. My apologies to Muzzleflash for interrupting the thread, again.
I am now even more convinced that a couple of members didn't wear their tin foil hats as they were supposed to.
I'll repeat my actual questions for the third time. Hoping those who claim alien contact could answer them (Earth Angel, Earth Sister, Siriuslyone)?

1. It's been nearly 4 months, and a couple of people said they're going to try it. No one came back to say, "Whoa, it works!" ... Although there's been so many threats in here, that I don't blame them.
2. If this theory is correct, does that mean that there is at any given time at any given place on earth an alien spacecraft, "listening"?
3. Please explain this "telepathy" thing to me... I can speak more or less 4 languages - Afrikaans, English, Zulu and Sotho. Which one would the "listening" aliens prefer? I do most of my "thinking" and praying in Afrikaans. Would that be ok? (Ok, that was a bit sarcastic - The question is does aliens understand every single language on the planet?)
4. Does aliens really have nothing better to do but sit and wait for some human to call them? And why would they even bother? Would do actually do what we ask them? Say you walk down the street, and you walk past a stranger, and he asks you to show your socks to him because he can't see it... Would you? Probably not. You'll tell the nut to get away from you...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join