It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
listen we got all day left so don't start saying he's a fraud yet am 50/50 on this thing!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeOa95s
listen we got all day left so don't start saying he's a fraud yet am 50/50 on this thing!!!!!!!

He's said he will postpone until next year so we havent got all day left we got a full year to wait.

Feck that, he's a fraud end of story his website has been attacked and hes asking people for money so he can have a secure website to post his shiite up.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This guy should really go to jail.

Someone should be sending emails to the IRS about his ass. I'm sure a greedy little farker like him hasn't paid a dollar in taxes and I'm even more certain not a penny has gone to help any hungry children.

He needs to taste what its like to be taken advantage of and I know some guys who would love to offer that service to him behind bars.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
This guy should really go to jail.

Why? I could think of about 100 other religious lunatics that should go to jail besides Prophet Yahweh.

Someone should be sending emails to the IRS about his ass.

And what would the purpose be? To get the guy in trouble because he didnt produce a grand UFO over Vegas?

I'm sure a greedy little farker like him hasn't paid a dollar in taxes

Again, why would you say this? Because he charged entry into his website in order to capitalize on this? Who wouldn't try to make some money off of this? I mean even the greatest 'psyhics' charge an astronomical fee in order to get one reading.

We like in a society that is rooted on capital. To believe anything else would be an outright lie.

and I'm even more certain not a penny has gone to help any hungry children.

Maybe you should direct the question to yourself, I mean what hungry children have you helped?

He needs to taste what its like to be taken advantage of and I know some guys who would love to offer that service to him behind bars.

And you know these guys personally from previous experience?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
for me i dont know what to beleive, a good guess would be it is a news fake to get you to watch thier station more often. we will see when hundreds of poeple in las vegas see it and it gets reported.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Can we just ignore this guy now. we all know its a bunch o crap so leave it!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
finally its over!! FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! HOAX BALLONS! CRAZY MEN YELLING ALLELLUYAAAAA!!! ITS OVER!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My computer won't let me view the file...that's right, my computer has strict ban on bs.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It looks like the "prophet" has completely closed up shop. His main website is not running anymore. I wanted to see if he had any new messages and nothing comes up under his previous web sites.

www.prophetyahweh.com
www.pyah.tv

Now what am I supposed to laugh at while I'm bored at work?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

www.illwillpress.com...

We all feel a little loss now that Profit Yahweh is gone.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How's this? Looks like he's wondering the same thing.

Originally posted by mpeake

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
67 PAGES!!!! HOWWW!!!!!!!

can we close it now? its boring and theres been no more news from him. he fake. we all KNOW it. hes closed his website. etc

(or....has he been.......rubbed out by the government???:O
)

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The Prophet Yahweh Nationwide UFO summoning tour!!

MEDIA ALERT: Prophet Yahweh, Seer Of Yahweh, Will Call Down UFOs For Radio And Television News And Talk Shows In All 50 States Of America, One State At A Time.
Beginning August 7, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will start his "50 State UFO Summoning Tour 2005." During this time, UFOs will appear on Prophet's signal for radio or television news and talk shows to film and photograph.

Prophet is willing to call down UFOs for your station's news or talk show to video and photograph? Want to find out more about this? Just keep reading.

I love the way he blames the failure for the "mothership" to appear on the media.

This was a world class news event that should have gone throughout the earth, but, according to Prophet: "The powers that be stopped the story from being made known because they did not want humanity to find out that UFOs are real!"

After this, Prophet Yahweh found himself completely and totally abandoned, by all Las Vegas media.

And, because of this, Prophet's attempt to call down the spaceship, for the cameras of mainstream TV stations to film, never happened. The reason why is because none of the Las Vegas media would come film him summoning the spaceship.

But, Prophet said:

"The spaceship would never have appeared if I was not filmed calling it down. This is what the space beings wanted. They wanted me captured on film with their spaceship so everyone would know that these beings have chosen me to speak for them and no other person.The space beings kept their end of the bargain by sending a real UFO, on my signal, that was documented. But, Las Vegas media refused to film me calling down the spaceship. That's why it never happened."

I kind of hate to keep this thing alive, but it's too rich to resist. I'm gonna see if our tiny local paper and TV station will bring the circus to town

l:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"The spaceship would never have appeared if I was not filmed calling it down. This is what the space beings wanted. They wanted me captured on film with their spaceship so everyone would know that these beings have chosen me to speak for them and no other person.The space beings kept their end of the bargain by sending a real UFO, on my signal, that was documented. But, Las Vegas media refused to film me calling down the spaceship. That's why it never happened."

Then we're in luck, because apparently Yahweh's space aliens are mentally retarded...hehe...

If coverage was what they wanted, I'm sure a mothership hoving over the White House would give them all the coverage they ever wanted, hehe...

Aliens would of course have the ability to prove their existence easily enough by simply showing up in a public way. They wouldn't need a middle man to get the press there.

At least now we can fully put this con-artist's (using the term loosely) claims to rest, and begin to repair the damage he's done to UFOlogy as a whole...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
At least now we can fully put this con-artist's (using the term loosely) claims to rest, and begin to repair the damage he's done to UFOlogy as a whole...

Given the amt of radio and tv interviews he's done, and the attention he's received on the net, I'm afraid we'll be digging UFOlogy out of the mud for while

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well if he's for real this is great , although "born again" aliens i could do without. But if the news crew is in on it and its a fake, maybe it could cause the downfall of modern news.Either way it's pretty promising. Didnt read all 60 something pages nor do i have time what page is the juicy stuff on?

[edit on 28-7-2005 by BobbyGabuzo]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just wanted to say kudos to Lanotom for the article in ATS weekly. Great job!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
An Arizona News team has posted a story on PY about the 2 failed attempts to summon a ufo for them.

www.azfamily.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just in case anyone needed a good laugh today, here is the latest info on our beloved "prophet"
Below is his latest email to his followers...

Dear Lists,

In previous emails, concerning the "Death Syndrome" experiences of my life, I revealed to you:

a. the dream I had about one of my chief enemies dieing in a car wreck

b. deaths of family members who died because of my sins at the exact moment I commit them

c. me being murdered by killers

Now, I want to reveal to you another aspect of my death.

In the Old Testament of the bible, YAHWEH, foretold of an end-time King of the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites, that would be born out of them, by the hands of the holy prophets of Israel.

These prophecies let us know how we can identify "exactly" who that King is:

According to these scriptures, the end-time King of the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites would:

1. be able to call down UFOs and Spaceships on his signal

2. receive super-magical power, from YAHWEH, that will be far greater and more potent than any man since Adam

3. be killed by his enemies and come back to life so that he can lead the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites back to their rightful land - the land of Israel

Let there be no doubt about it - I AM THAT KING!

And, my destiny shall be fulfilled!

In my last email, I told you about how I am going to be killed.

But, what I did not tell you is that "BEFORE" I die, I will receive my super-magical power as proof that I am the foretold of King of the Israelites.

You all have seen only a small portion of YAHWEH's power through me, in relationship to the King being able to call down sightings, in number 1, above.

I am speaking of when I made history as the first man to call down UFO's for mainstream television cameras.

From now on, what you are going to witness, is YAHWEH demonstrate an even greater power, through me, by sending all the UFO's and Spaceships He would have sent to the Las Vegas media if they had continued to filming my summonings.

As He is fulfilling all His words and promises through me, but in another way, this time, only because the media rejected YAHWEH through me, when He first sent me to them, I will receive my supernatural gift of pure magic.

Me receiving receiving magic, will be the sign that will let you know that my death is not far away.

As time goes on, I will reveal those prophecies of the end-time King so you can read them for yourselves.

At that time, I'll point out, in those prophecies, the verses that show us how we can know exactly who that King is.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
what a piece of sh*t excuse for a human being...

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join