It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Profit Yahweh predict his own death...

Date: Sun Aug 7, 2005 11:21 pm
Subject: I Will Be Killed!

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Lists,

In previous emails, I have talked about how YAHWEH, in times past, revealed to me the deaths of my chief enemies, even though now, I seem to know how to use intercessory prayer to save them, if I can.

Now, I will reveal how YAHWEH has shown me my own death by the hands of my enemies.

I have seen, so many times, in my visions, as I laid upon my bed, how that about the time that YAHWEH was ready to bring me in to the international limelight, there would be several assassination attempts on my life in a row.

I have seen me in shoot outs, on several occasions, with several different groups.

These groups were mainly Black, but there was what seemed to be a paramilitary White supremacist group trying to kill me.

It seemed like there were even back-to-back attempts to assassinate me.

I was blessed to escape all the assassination attempts except for one of them.

The murderers caught me and shot me up, and I died.

So, I know that my days are numbered, and I don't have much time before I die.

This does not bother me because being a true prophet of YAHWEH ain't easy!

Until the time it happens, I am going to prophecize, without fear, of what happens to me.

I will continue to war against all that binds humanity in a state of soul death that we have been imprisoned in since Adam was tricked into dying.

So what if I die?

Damn death!

Curse be death!

To hell away with death, me, and all that opposes the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH!

I welcome the opportunity to be caught up in a situation, where's there is no way out, and I can't escape it.

At that time, I would gladly give my life in YAHWEH' s name and honor!

If I must die, all I have to say in death is:

LET ONLY THE MOST HOLY AND WONDERFUL YAHWEH BE PRAISED!

Sincerely Yours In The Name Of YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What a shame he isn't receiving the professional attention he needs. I'm pretty sure the heavens are cringing every time he hits SEND to deliver one of his messages to his lists lmao Yikes!

Originally posted by mpeake
Just in case anyone needed a good laugh today, here is the latest info on our beloved "prophet"
Below is his latest email to his followers...

Dear Lists,

In previous emails, concerning the "Death Syndrome" experiences of my life, I revealed to you:

a. the dream I had about one of my chief enemies dieing in a car wreck

b. deaths of family members who died because of my sins at the exact moment I commit them

c. me being murdered by killers

Now, I want to reveal to you another aspect of my death.

In the Old Testament of the bible, YAHWEH, foretold of an end-time King of the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites, that would be born out of them, by the hands of the holy prophets of Israel.

These prophecies let us know how we can identify "exactly" who that King is:

According to these scriptures, the end-time King of the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites would:

1. be able to call down UFOs and Spaceships on his signal

2. receive super-magical power, from YAHWEH, that will be far greater and more potent than any man since Adam

3. be killed by his enemies and come back to life so that he can lead the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites back to their rightful land - the land of Israel

Let there be no doubt about it - I AM THAT KING!

And, my destiny shall be fulfilled!

In my last email, I told you about how I am going to be killed.

But, what I did not tell you is that "BEFORE" I die, I will receive my super-magical power as proof that I am the foretold of King of the Israelites.

You all have seen only a small portion of YAHWEH's power through me, in relationship to the King being able to call down sightings, in number 1, above.

I am speaking of when I made history as the first man to call down UFO's for mainstream television cameras.

From now on, what you are going to witness, is YAHWEH demonstrate an even greater power, through me, by sending all the UFO's and Spaceships He would have sent to the Las Vegas media if they had continued to filming my summonings.

As He is fulfilling all His words and promises through me, but in another way, this time, only because the media rejected YAHWEH through me, when He first sent me to them, I will receive my supernatural gift of pure magic.

Me receiving receiving magic, will be the sign that will let you know that my death is not far away.

As time goes on, I will reveal those prophecies of the end-time King so you can read them for yourselves.

At that time, I'll point out, in those prophecies, the verses that show us how we can know exactly who that King is.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"Then if any man shall say unto you: lo, here is Christ, or there is Christ: believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall do great miracles and wonders. In so much that if it were possible, the very elect should be deceived. Take heed, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you: behold he is in the desert, go not forth: behold he is in the secret places, believe not. For as the lightning cometh out of the East and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be."

false christs and false prophets

"Take heed, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you: behold he is in the desert, go not forth: behold he is in the secret places, believe not."

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I haveseen Prophet Yahweh's website, and that amazing video...

Is it possible to invite Prophet Yahweh to ATS forum, to ask some neat questions from him?! I would be really happy to see such a great guest welcome heere, perhaps some nice posts would do from him in this thread.

Whatwould others and the staff think? A nice result for ATSNN...? or BTS?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Maybe in a new forum, where you remove the "T" from "BTS"...

And the second guest could be Tom Biscardi.

Now off to do my penance for my part in keeping this thread alive

[edit on 10/11/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wont say that I hope his predictions come true, but that one about his death...
Weeeeelllllllll......
Lord lead me not into temptation... let me not wish harm upon others ever...
even for this deceitful bastard...

for those not following... still no UFO's of the non inflatable type.

and still no acknowledgment from God that he is a true prophet... more like profit...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh lol this man is truly insane! yAHEW has shown him is own death....oh lordy..what next?????

Yes i agree with PROFIT not PROPHET

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
That was really wild! I'm with Roper, if he prays and a UFO comes down, that seems far more spiritual than extraterrestrial.

Is that what you call praying? i call that talking out loud.. has anyone stopped to think that maybe he was talking into a mic? that he was giving the verbal signal to his conpsirators to set plans into motion?

and if he has had his life threatend.. maybe it is because this "Prophet" has taken the oldest and most holy name of God in the Qabalah and Judism as his own, the name that even the highest of high priests of jeruselam will not speak out loud, the name for which we are told not to take in vain, to those who belive, he is a blasphmer of the highest order.. and no true prophet would take gods name as his own.. if he took this name, then he did so knowing full well what it was and what it meant.. regardless of how he made it happen, he has taken gods name in vain, and done so in the hopes of attracting those who know the name and making them belive in him.. didnt the bible warn against those who command miricales in the name of the lord? in the name of Yahweh?
is it not more likely that he is infact one of the promised FALSE prophets?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
For a chuckle, here's one of his latest.

Date: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:21 am
Subject: "The 7 Steps Of Israelite Separation From The Gentiles" prophetyahweh
Send Email

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

There's power with YAHWEH, always, and when you walk before
YAHWEH with truthfulness of heart, his power is made real to others!

Dear Lists,

These are the words of YAHWEH unto me:

"TELL THE BLACK ISRAELITE MEN AND WOMEN THAT IF THEY LOVE YAHWEH, THEY MUST DIVORCE THEIR NON-ISRAELITE HUSBANDS AND WIVES.

AND, IF THEY ARE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED TO THEM, THEY MUST END THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE GENTILES THEY ARE WITH, AND TURN TO MEN AND WOMEN OF THEIR OWN RACE - THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE.

MY SERVANT, MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM, THAT IF THEY DO NOT ABANDON THEIR SATANIZED MIXED RACE MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS, THEN I WILL CONSIDER THEM GENTILES AND NOT ISRAELITES ANY MORE.

SINCE THEY HAVE ABANDONED THE ISRALITE PEOPLE TO MERGE WITH THE GENTILES, THEN LET THEM BE GENTILES FOREVERMORE, AND NO LONGER ISRAELITES TO ME."

After hearing this, it is clear to me that YAHWEH means what He is saying.

YAHWEH wants us to stop being race traitors at all costs!

According to these words of YAHWEH, the only way Israelite race traitors can redeem themselves, in the eyes of YAHWEH, is to keep the following:

THE 7 STEPS OF ISRAELITE SEPARATION FROM THE GENTILES

1.) immediately separate from their Gentile husband, wives, spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc. and have nothing to do with them any more

2.) legally divorce them, as soon as possible, if they are legally married to them

3.) pray to YAHWEH asking for Him to forgive them for sinning with mixed race marriages outside of Israel

4.) find Black Israelites to marry or have relationships with for the rest of their lives

5.) explain to their children why they must leave and continue providing for them if they can

6.) never have any affection, intimacy, or relationship whatsoever with their ex-gentile mates other than by providing for their children by them

7.) teach their mixed breed children to seek wifes and husbands from the Black Israelites, and not the gentiles, so their children can breed back into the Israelite people instead of breeding further away in subsequent gentil mixtures

All Black Israelites who love YAHWEH will obey His words, at my hands, and make plans to permanently divorce or separate from their gentiles relationships, according to "The 7 Steps Of Israelite Separation From The Gentiles" (detailed above) or forever be considered a gentile and stricken from YAHWEH's "Books Of The Geneologies Of Israel."

Yours In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Summoner

LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!

the end

Apparently he sides with the neo nazis regarding "race traitors" now.

Woulda loved to see their faces in Ohio with the "profit" marching next to 'em.

Whatta guy.

[edit on 10/17/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Another good point, but the primary fact remains, this person has taken the oldest name of God as his own.. he professes to command mirecales and does so in the name of god.. any biblical scholar.. and anyone that has read revelations should know that this is the greatest of blasphemey and such persons are fortold of as being false prophets

nw while i am a student of the word, i am not what one could call a christian.. but if you are a christian, or a jew then do not fall for this nonesense..

thankfully muslims should see through this mans farce without any problems, and to any muslim reading this.. regardless of any feelings you have against christians and jews.. i urge you to councel any christian and jew you know against falling victim to this false prophet

i can not say that this man is an agent of evil, or that he in league with the biblical beast. but make no doubt that whatever his game is.. it is wrong

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
SO, are you aware that Prophet Yahweh is using ATS graphics on his site without permission? I went to one of his many Yahoo Groups, his '50 state UFO Summoning Tour of 2005' and plastered on the front of the site was

Now I remember early in the summer this was the same graphic created on the front page of ATS that actually linked to this thread.

Is anyone else aware of this?

Link: groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well that prophet can really summon those balls of light/. what the hell are they?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robmoren
Well that prophet can really summon those balls of light/. what the hell are they?

They are just what he claims.. UFOs.. Unidentified Flying Object.

but that doesnt mean it is a ship from space.... or an angelic being.. it simply means it isnt identified.. which is why no one should belive him..

when those UFOs come down... AND LAND, and can be identified.. then we will talk about his credability.

remember.. all he has done was spoken outloud at which time something.. SOMETHING apprears in the sky... ever hear of hidden microphones? how about remote control flying devices.. ya know.. model planes? they make those to look like flying sausers now.. and the make them BIG.. my highschool guidance councelor made a model plane with a 10ft wingspan.. and that was more then 13 years ago... i'm willing to bet they are bigger now

And as i have stated repeatedly.. he has called himself the prophet Yahweh, if your a christian or a jew, then this is the greatest of blaphemy, Yahweh is the oldest name for God in hebrew.. what did revelations say about those who command miricales in the name... THE NAME of God?

DONT BELIVE IT!!

i'm just waiting for this fool to trip up and show himself to be the fruad that he is.. i just hope it happens before he causes to much damage

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yahweh and weather ballon picture
www.computerclubhouse.org...

HAs anyone seen the above yet
?

Also does anyone have a working link of his chemtrail bit
?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, Im surprised I didnt see this before.

Anyways I think my Origins post sure seem to go along with this, as the original documented alien visit was from Aleister Crowley, where he used a satanic summoning spell to summon the 'alien' named "Lem":

Lem sure has gotten famous over the last 100 years huh?

That "prophet" saying more are coming is NOT good news. That guy has his own personal summoned demon, and im sure he wont get rid of it before his death.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i doubt that Crowley preformed a "satanic" summoning ritual as Crowley was not a satanist, he was a Thelemist, and the founder of the Thelemic school of thought. Thelemism has nothing to do with satanism, Crowley didnt belive in worshipping anything and would not lower himself to preforming a satanic ritual.

i bring this up because there are many students of Crowley and the thelemic thought on this forum and many of them would take great offence to their great teacher and poet being called a satanist, i know he allowed himself to be refered to as a satanist and even as the "Beast" of revelations.. but this was more for his own personal amusment, it brought him great joy and satisfaction to know that the world trembled at the mention of his name, when he was just a man that loved good times, good sex and the higher sciences

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Ancient Mysteries kids. Crowley was The Master of occult/esoteric ritual. He traveled the globe and performed nearly every single ritual of every culture. In Egypt he finally summoned "Lem". I was skeptical that he actually did until I watched that video earlier.

This is a man who labeled himself the "Anti-Christ", wrote about younger boys as being the ultimate for human sacrifice (due to their semen), his own son died in one of his rituals, all his wives ended up in a straightjacket, shall I go on?

Trying to support your "temple of light", by defending Crowley, is the wrong way to go.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What video is that you mentioned?

I agree I was gonna get some of his books and he seemed beyond what is real or good. I will stick to simple mysticism texts for know heh.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This thread is getting way too far.

Why don't we try to face the raw facts based on what we know ? Prophet Yahweh is in cooperation with a particular alien race without knowing it. UFOs are being controlled by intelligent creatures.

The real question is: Which nasty species of extraterrastrials are behind this ugly joke?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So just because theres a ball of light flying around up there, that it MUST be a spaceship?

Are you trying to say that he has his own personal spaceship that follows him around and just waits for him to call, so they can dazzle him?

That makes alot of sense.

I know which race, its the greys, er wait maybe:

HAHAHA as soon as you kids stop obsessing over ufo technology(Made In America), and start relizing whats really going on, maybe you'll have a clue...

Or wait since science cant prove souls/spirits/etc theres no way thats what that was, but wait, science cant prove ufo technologies either. hmm which makes more sense:

1. Theres an advanced spaceship with a crew, that have dedicated 25 years to following him around.

2. Hes in contact with a summoned "spirit".

Lets see for logic: He even says its a spiritual force. Jets wernt scrambled to intercept that thing which wouldve been on radar, since according to other ufo claims theyve chased ufos on radar before.

Even if antimagnetism is possilbe, what makes you think such a ship could safely whip someone around like is shown there and discribed so often? Ever hear of whiplash?

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join