It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Man those pics are so lame, you must be bored.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Whats the idea italiano ?
the source for these photos to be found here
www.mara-lune.com... from 2003

www.martinliebscher.de... photos dated from 1984

Please don't waste our time

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
haha...my bad...

Just found this a ridiculous thread...lol... yall can delete my dis info

I really wanna talk to this prophet in a couple days

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Here is the Alan Combs radio show... I guess it was recorded..

www.bloginservice.com...

I'm about to listen right now.

[edit on 7/14/2005 by superslicksh0es]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This thread should e closed by tomorrow imo.Prophet yahweh has only fulfilled the revaltion prophecy.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
jesus christ... he said the spaceship came and sat in the sky for a day and a half but the media was not there to film it.... so i guess this means its over and hes a bunch of BS.... finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
this is seriously the best radio show ever... This guy calls in and calls Prophet Yahweh a crackpot and then PY is like "Your just somebody thats probably miserable in your life" "you dont even know what UFO's look like you idiot"
"he called me a crackpot over the phoneline... if he said that to my face I would have busted him in his eye!!"

haha man I am laughing so hard right now.

this is hilarious

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I guess this shows that you can take the prophet out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the prophet!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well, he is for sure full of BS. He said by July 15th a huge spacehip would hang in the air over Vegas for 36 hours. He has 24 hours to go. Ha ha

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Lanatom, can you mail and ask what's going on?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wait wait,

jesus christ... he said the spaceship came and sat in the sky for a day and a half but the media was not there to film it.... so i guess this means its over and hes a bunch of BS.... finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

He's actually said that?

If he said that, then it's over. Thread closed, we're done, fake.

Can we get some corroboration on this? I can't seem to open the stream for personal review.

But seriously, if it happened and the media didn't view it, it means he decided not to tape it and no one else in Las Vegas saw/talked about it, though he said it would be there in the sky for everyone to see.

Really, as soon as we can hear this we've got him by the balls and he's a full-out fake. But we know where he lives. Don't we?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

He's playing the victim. He keeps saying it's the media's fault.

"You tryin' ta clown me"

This is hilarious.

[edit on 7-14-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
NICE!

He's doing a plug for animal sacrifices to Yahweh!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
If he said that, then it's over.

He said it... it's all on the clip.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'll be honest. He is the kind of black that makes racists.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just recieved this email from him

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

Last night after the Alan Colmes show, I was contacted by a local mainstream television station about putting me to the test.

They took out more time than I expected to communicate with me about all the details.

They are fully aware that I my summoning event ends tomorrow July 15th.

They said that I am to be on a moment's call, and they will call me letting me know where to come to perform my summons for their cameras.

I told them that I will be there.

My security team and I are just sitting here waiting for the call.

I truly believe a spaceship will appear on this summons!

However, at the very least, I will be documented calling down a magnificent UFO for the cameras of another mainstream TV station to film.

Regardless, if these people call me, I will go out under the skies of Las Vegas, in YAHWEH's name, completely unmoved by the opportunity and only concerned about allowing YAHWEH to reveal Himself as the only concious and living deity in existence.

Let's see if this TV station will call me today or tomorrow.

If not, I will announce the end of my Media-Only Summoning Event 2005.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im listening to the show right now and its funny as hell
He keeps saying its the medias fault cause they(ufos) WANTED to be filmed, but then they backed out so the 2 day long spaceship never stayed. Then Alan says, "make one land and have the driver come out while we are filming it", then PY says something like, they wont do that, then Alan says, "we'll dont they want to be filmed like you say".
MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD he's a fake, case closed!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've been trying for the past 15 minutes to access the clip from the Alan Colmes Show but has been stuck on 78% for the past 5 minutes and I have DSL (which could be the problem).

All I wanted to do was listen to what PY had to say and then have something to base my opinion on.

Arghhhhhhh!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't believe PY is actually "dissing" the host.
Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Allen Colmes - "Why don't these space beings land in Central Park?" X15

Colmes is a moron when it comes to UFOs, he should have read up on the subject before he confronted Yahweh. Aliens don't just land. You all know the reasons why. They don't communicate like we do and don't want to disrupt our society. I would imagine they're a bit scared too. I mean I doubt you would want to just land in the middle of some huge city on another planet.

But on the other hand Yahweh was too abrassive and rude.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join