It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
two days left!!

WELL IT'S GOT TO BE BULL IF YOU ASK ME. I doubt he will get his million dollars worth! he he sad isn't it!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
He said on the 15th.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Right, so Friday is the day we're going to see a huge UFO over Vegas right? I really do hope this guy is for real. I have my doubts, but heck I'm not against the guy until he can be proven without a doubt to be fake and a fraud. I think after Friday the 15th we'll all know for sure without a doubt...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree 100%. You guys can't sit there and say he's a fraud because there is only 2 days left. HE STILL HAS TWO DAYS!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I sent Prophet Yahweh this link, so he said he might join and chat with us! You're all welcome in advance!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Let's hope it happens. It would be nice to have a large event that didn't involve the unnecessary deaths of large amounts of people.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well for the record PY already knows about this thread and was invited from the start. I do believe he may have joined once or twice but was immediately banned because of a racist agenda.

Also he never said that the ship would hover over vegas on the 15th. What he said was between July 1st and July 15th he will be calling down UFO's for the media to film and that sometime between that period a giant spaceship would hover over Las Vegas for a day and a half. Now if you want to fit this into his window of time then the giant ship must show up tomorrow the 14th and leave after a half day on the 15th.

Sorry folks but I don't believe it's gonna happen, although I do have the intention of hounding him for an interview on the 16th just to see what he has to say.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh will be on the Allen Colmes show tonight 9 PM PT which is 12 AM ET. You can watch it online here:

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thats cool. I think Alan Comles is an alein.

Maybe he wants to go home and he's gonna ask PY to call down his people.

And by the way now I am reading that PY believes that a space shuttle launch will bring aliens. LMAO

From link: Alan talks with Prophet Yahweh who believes a space shuttle launch will bring UFO sightings and alien communications.

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Prophet Yahweh will be on the Allen Colmes show tonight at 10pm EST. You can watch it online here:

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think they may be taking calls. Everyone try to call in and if you get through tell PY that he's been debunked on AboveTopSecret.com and see if he starts yelling.

Tell him you're throwing a party in Vegas next week and you'd like to hire him to do the balloons.

Have Your Say! Call Alan at 1-877-FOR-ALAN (1-877-367-2526).

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ah yes, I'll be calling in tonight. Everyone needs to try and call in! Plug ATS! One of us will get through!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have 3 lines on speed dial so I hope I get through.

I got a plug or two so I hope Colmes does'nt have a big delay on the line

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Ah yes, I'll be calling in tonight. Everyone needs to try and call in! Plug ATS! One of us will get through!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Someone record the show so if someone does get through you can post it here tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Why can't we, just once, have a real false prophet?! These fake false prophets are getting annoying.

It's just a big UFO tease.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I couldn't find a stream for this show or a local station in my area that carries it so I'm gonna give up and take a walk on the beach.

Hope somebody gets to hear it. By the way I let the number listed ring forever until it finally answered that I have reached a non-working number. Oh well.

One more thing. I got very interested in the Yahweh thing because by coincidence I was thinking about the black race about a week before I knew Yahweh and was thinking what if they were an alien race and today while awaiting the shuttle launch I was thinking what would happen if the shuttle launched and crashed into a UFO and now PY has this twist with the shuttle.

Weird I tell ya.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
lol you guys are hilarious

did anyone catch the show or get thru?

id really love to see how bad everyone dogs on him

good idea about plugging ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
THE SPACESHIP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED IN VEGAS!!!
PROPHET YAHWEH WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL

Now Its OUR Time To Shine!!!

Its amazing that we was all wrong on how a UFO/Spaceship would look like... lol we all thought of a disc or triangle...
Im not surpriced...

Oh Well...9000 US Troops already died in Iraq...
Whats Next?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
do you have any proof of this or are you messing around?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
SO, did anyone listen in last night?????

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

THE HILTON SHIP

external image

(mod edit to reduce large image)

[edit on 14-7-2005 by pantha]

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join