It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If it did happen, i dont think the military is just gunna sit and watch..

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well, in the end it all comes down to this. The hoax is revealed. We knew this was all about money and here is the proof. His site claims that it is down due to people attacking it over the net. PY is now asking for donations to set up a new, safer, more secure sight to post his teachings. Get your credit cards ready.

Welcome To The Official Internet Site Of:

PROPHET YAHWEH

SEER OF YAHWEH

[email protected]

go to my audio/video page

join my Yahoo Student's Group

Please forgive this text message. But, the site, I had up in its place, has been under
ongoing attacks and was sabotaged in several ways! No matter what I do, every
time I surface on the Internet, my sites or groups are attacked. The powers that be,
and people in general, don't want me telling the world the truth about YAHWEH,
His Angels, UFOs, spaceships, the great secrets about organized religions, and
how to receive eternal life.

Because of these ongoing attacks, on my site, I have been forced to retreat behind
the high level security at Yahoogroups to make known what is going on with me.
But, this is not good enough and cripples my efforts in several ways, such as, but
not limited to, me not being able to stream UFO videos and audio files of my
teachings to people worldwide. Neither can people download them from
Yahoogroups.This is frustrating for me, and people who want to see what's going
on with me.

Regardless, I will have to stay behind Yahoo's security, until I can get a very secure
Internet site created for me. To do this, I will have to pay the brightest minds to
create a site for me that has the level of security that banks, and other financial
institutions utilize. This type of security level will easily repel and block the kinds of
attacks and sabotage I face wherever I surface on the Internet.

I am a poor, deeply religious man who is bound by an oath of poverty. I don't have
the kind of money to pay for this kind of security rich site being created. However,
if I get enough donations from you, the general public, I can afford to pay for a
state-of-the-art site being created. Then, you will be able to:

1.) hear my teachings on the great secrets of YAHWEH and why His Angels
are here in spaceships

2.) view my live and prerecorded videos of YAHWEH's UFOs and
spaceships appearing, on my signal, before witnesses

3.) view my mainstream sightings television productions regardless of what
city, state, or country you live in on earth

4.) follow me to other cities, states, and countries as I take my summoning
productions on the road

5.) view special UFO documentaries that I will produce in between mainstream
television productions

6.) view the testimonies of people who come to witness me call down UFOs and
spaceships and their descriptions of the sightings that appeared in their own
words

7.) download high quality sightings videos, even high definition 16:9 wide
screen downloads, directly into your computer to use as you wish

This may sound like alot to do, but it is not. However, this is the type of professional
Internet site that you deserve to interact with. And, with your help, this is the type of
site that you will have.

I am asking each one of you to help me create my new state-of-the-art Internet site
by sending me a donation to cover its cost.

Those of you, with credit cards, can make a Pay Pal donation by clicking on the
Pay Pal button below.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I couldn't read past page 23. That's way too much. So if this video archive link is posted just disregard.

LINK

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Did anyone check out the forums on Randi.org where the million dollar challenge is?

If not you might want to check out this thread has some exchanges between them and PY. Has one or two good laughs in their exchange of application and discussion.

forums.randi.org...

Oh I, the UFO will appear by an air base! He may have connections there and it can easily be a fix for all we no! That is what people are most likely to belive. People arn't going to accept it's genuine thats's if it even happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, we've got a little over two weeks to go, and still no big ship over LV, hehe... While we'd LOVE to be proven wrong, and see such a thing, my guess is that any aliens have better things to do than come down to answer the call of a religious racist scam artist....

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, we've got a little over two weeks to go, and still no big ship over LV, hehe... While we'd LOVE to be proven wrong, and see such a thing, my guess is that any aliens have better things to do than come down to answer the call of a religious racist scam artist....

RACIST??

BURN IN HELL YOU SON OF A DEVIL

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
right so wen is this suposed appearence of this ship suposed to take place? like how long from now?

im quite interested in this iv watched all of the videos and i dont actually no wat to belive...they are pretty convincing..(well sum are..)

i do think tho that his site being "ATTACKED is a load of bull but you no,get ya cash while your in the spotlight lol!

Gazrok.wat do u think would happen if infact this suposed ship were to appeare over LV? Wat do you think the governments position would be? attack or what? because of invadeing air space and the like?

Im in england so i dont really no american protocols or procedures for such an event..

.PEACE.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinj
right so wen is this suposed appearence of this ship suposed to take place? like how long from now?

On or before July 15, 2005. Inbetween now and 9 days.

Gazrok.wat do u think would happen if infact this suposed ship were to appeare over LV? Wat do you think the governments position would be? attack or what? because of invadeing air space and the like?

Im in england so i dont really no american protocols or procedures for such an event..

Don't think you'll mind someone else answering.

I think it all depends on the situation. Normally, they will send out 2 fighters on an intercept course. From all the reports I've read the UFOs will perform evasive maneuvers and ultimately disappear.

This LV thing would be different as per the Prophet's words. He says the UFO will sit there for a day and a half.

Will it evade if jets are scrambled?

Will it disappear for awhile and come back later?

How far up will it be?

(assuming something showed up)

I guess the answer on what they would do is; it depends on the behavior of the UFO. I don't think they would attack it over a city though.

I'm not even going to get into this guy's religious views. Let's just see if this LV thing happens.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If anything the magnitude of the promised LV ufo were to happen, the gov't will definitley cover it up. They will either not allow any mainstream media to broadcast it (of course that won't stop freelance video's from being taken). They will surely relate it to the fact that Nellis Airforce base is nearby and will claim that it is a prototype aircraft.

Of course, I don't beleive that anything will happen, but I would love to be proven wrong on this
It's my beleif that PY is hyping this up to keep peoples attention long enough to get as many donations frmo as many people all the way up until July 15th. After that day has come and gone, and still no ufo has appeared, then I'm afraid we'll have seen/heard the last of PY. He will have made a nice chunk of change of the sadly misplaced dedication of those who beleive in him. I'm sure he'll have an excuse for his followers, like the gov't interfering, or the "white devil" is sabotoging his efforts somehow. Eventually people will just stop listening to him and PY will have gone the way of the Aussie Bloke

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have just read the link to Randi's site that shows Prophet Yaweh's application for the loot and I am flabbergasted!
You're telling me that if a person can summon a craft from another galaxy/time or whatever, that money (a miserly million!) will be needed to feed a charity!!

The world will change with this contact and religeons may crumble, countries that are
arguing with each other will realise that there's a new kid on the block and stop, the way we percieve our world will be different on the morning after.

And all the time Prophet Yaweh strives to take a million from people he may consider cynics!
Come on... let's move on guys.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going on...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
were bored and prophet yahweh is like watching cartoons on saturday morning

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well either way im not holding my breathe on this one but i would lurrvve to see summat happen!

just imagine the implications of it for a second..*ponders*
This would change the world,peoples veiws on religion,our whole mind set on the world!

But like i sed lol i aint holdin ma breathe.....

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When you find someone who can summon free pizzas from the sky (supreme only) please let me know.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItalianoRACIST??

BURN IN HELL YOU SON OF A DEVIL

What was that comment all about Italiano? Are you trying to start a flame war here or something? We're just having a nice calm discussion about the good (false) Prophet and there's nothing wrong with someone thinking he's racist. I would never wish for someone to burn in hell. That's so rude.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The only thing that we are going to see on the 15th is PY gambaling all your money away!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
The only thing that we are going to see on the 15th is PY gambaling all your money away!!!!!

He doesn't have my money, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight

Originally posted by TravisT

He doesn't have my money, that's for sure.

Nor mine. Maybe we should make a "Prophet Yahweh doesn't have my money" club.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah

I would never wish for someone to burn in hell. That's so rude.

Savannah, Your Hot!! I would burn in hell for you if you asked me to

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
9 days left for him to show mass ufo otherwise he is just fulfilling the revelations.One thing i dont understand is that when according to astrology and the revelations it is already written that satan would loose then why even try.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join