It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.local6.com...

Nasa exposes Prophet Yahweh.
Not really, but it could be the headline.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh no, not again...........

Well, at least this is something new to talk about.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That's an awesome piece of footage!!!

Thanks for posting it

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am not attempting to debunk anything, more so playing devil's advocate. All claims should be investigated objectively. The video looks authentic, yes. Could it have been produced by the news crew, perhaps. As for Prophet Yahweh, a simple google search will bring up many websites poised on slandering him, those too may be government runned in an attemptto discredit and silence him.

Judge for yourself:

Review this link

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You're very new here so I understand you probably haven't had time to read this whole thread (all 67 pages of it).

We are CERTAIN, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the "Prophet" was a hoaxer who had a friend release baloons into the sky at a predetermined time to make it appear as though the "Phrophet" summoned something in the sky.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh Ye Of Little Faith

Originally posted by Springer
We are CERTAIN, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the "Prophet" was a hoaxer who had a friend release baloons into the sky at a predetermined time to make it appear as though the "Phrophet" summoned something in the sky.

Who's to say there weren't aliens inside those balloons? Huh? HUH?!?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm interested to know what happened to this guy, from what I gather he kind of lost it and involved racism and religion heavily into the summoning ufo's and went off the radar.

??

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I just read a fair bit of the thread... i'm new here. When is this June first meant to happen? 2006 or 2007? If it was 2006 then i guess this is all over because i never heard anything about it. If it is 2007 then i still have time to organize some filming goodness. Someone let me know please!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Actually he was supposed to summon a UFO over Las Vegas in July 2005.

www.ufodigest.com...

It has been said some are still holding their breath.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
haha ok thanks. Thought it was a bit too good to be true. Interesting video though. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
god that was a c0ol video but i dont know maybe like somekind of ballon or something lol i have no clue of what that was ?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
IM NOT SAYING HES THE REAL THING .
IM NOT SAYING HES FAKE..

I JUST WANNA KNOW EXACTLY HOW HE LEARNED IT FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT IN HEBREW. WHERE DOES IT SAY IN IT HOW TO SUMMON UFO'S AND IF SO I THINK THE QUESTION IS HOW DID THE OLD TESTAMENT TEACH HIM BECUZ IF IT TAUGHT HIM MAYBE IT COULD TEACH ANY 1 ELSE I THINK WE SHOULD EXPLORE THE OLD TESTAMENT IN HEBREW FOR ANSWERS. AND EXPLORE WHAT HE IS STUDYING FROM IT TO CALL ET'S TO APPEAR WHEN HE PRAYS ... ON HIS COMMAND .

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Can somebody reup the vid or give me a valid link for the initial video from the thread starter because it's dead .

Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Funny, I was just checking this thread out the other day. I never did see how they disproved him, but he seems like a frutcake.

Anyhow, this is where I saw him:

Link

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i cudnt open it from the link here so i just searched for prophet yahweh on youtube and found a few more videos about him calling the UFOs if you guys wanna have a look..

its amazing, how can he do that !!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychicxperience
i cudnt open it from the link here so i just searched for prophet yahweh on youtube and found a few more videos about him calling the UFOs if you guys wanna have a look..

its amazing, how can he do that !!

You have got to be kidding. Why is this thread still being bumped and why is it still around period?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
oh hell..
i didnt realize this guy was a fake

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
bury this thread, deep deep into the abys.

Or better yet,

DELETE IT.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I saw this guy on extra or inside edition one of those shows years ago, he has a reporter pick a place for them to meet and then he summons ufos at will. Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickboy1313
he has a reporter pick a place for them to meet and then he summons ufos at will. Very interesting.

Where "Yahweh" apparently has friends and collaborators release ballons at a pre-determined time. Do some real research on this guy, and you will find the truth. There are several threads here where they discuss his hoaxery.

The search function = your friend.

Also see Springers post on this page above.

[edit on 6/28/2007 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72 >>

join