It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I haven't read through all of the posts, so if this a repeat then disregard-

Here are a few Youtube videos on Prophet Yahweh:

www.youtube.com...

a little trick that I use on Youtube when I am on dial-up; you can go to the video you want to watch and let it play - of course it will start and stop for a good while, but after it gets through to the end, you can then replay it
without interuption.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
anyone who claims there a messiah aka prophet of god then goes ahead n says on there website that anyone who follows any other religion or anything will be damned... is no messiah

"1.) only the religion of YAHWEH can save souls, 2.) that Satan is the god behind all other religions, and 3.) these religions, while promising eternal life, actually damns all souls."

so now if someone lives by another religion but practices love n peace for all, lives a really good life and still prays to god, but its just by another name will be damned? lol?

cant wait for the day for people to wake up.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
well,I didnt read the whole 71 pages,but still on the last pages is being
written about the balloon theory.
I dont know,if you discussed the 1 million dollar reward challange,
in which he entered as a candidate.
In the rules he clearly states,that his demonstration in vegas would
involve two spaceships appearing and not the usal orb stuff.
The email exchange is very interesting and fun to read.
Unfortunatelly the whole thing was turned down just one month before
just because some security matters.
Yaweh wanted armed guards protecting him/Randi and the association
didnt want that.

forums.randi.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
whatever became of this? was he debunked or something?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lanotom

You know, the post could be much funnier if you were aware that YAHWE is not a "prophet"...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

Ummm, yeah, or something...

As discussed here, the Profit promised a huge spaceship to sit over Vegas for two days. No ship showed.

Not so much debunked as the Good Profit debunking himself.

Originally posted by mwen
"For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days...

[edit on 1/3/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
that is one weird town..lol...I love Vegas but wow. Good video.....He got real lucky or.................................Is the real deal somehow.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mwen

I don`t buy it....nope don`t buy it at all..
and I do not trust the news station one bit either.
and I saw this exact news report over a year ago on you tube.
this is more bs from you friendly neibourhood N.W.O

we are being conned I think.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Who dug up this thing and dusted it off?

He preaches racist doctrine.
He made a promise.
He didn't deliver.
He took the money and ran.

Not much more to really figure out here...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its amazing what threads you miss on these fourms, i never seen this, wheres the link to this video thats so good from the firts post...?

I love threads that are 3 years old..

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

[edit on 19-2-2008 by grigione]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ahhh good old Prophet

Well I'll say it, yes he's been "debunked" a zillion times, but I still think there may be more to this. His method of "summoning" or "vectoring" UFOs is strikingly similar to the way Gilliland and Greer and other notable [alleged] contactees claim to be able to do it. Plus - he scored one on national TV!

The methodology involved here begs further investigation, IMHO. ETs who can read and respond to thought and consciousness? Why not?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yahweh's still in business

From oct 2007 this one is short

he released one last week but its 20 minutes long

so did anyone ever catch the guy who was letting the balloons go or what?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Click Youtube Link to play, the embed won't work....

I don't know, say what you will about PY being racist, making huge promises and not following through etc - but he's got more UFO footage online than ANYONE! More even than Gilliland and ECETI.

"Balloons" every single time? I doubt it....

UFOs seem to follow this guy around like flies on.....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

hmm imbeds working now... I was editing.

Maybe the aliens just dissed him when they were supposed sit over Vegas for 2 days.

The older footage looked like balloons. I always thought he had a stooge tracking him and staying upwind to launch balloons. My theory...

This new footage is more of a hotdog shape... maybe balloon animals?

Maybe he'll get a raygun like Billy Meier - that would be bitchin'

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's a tricky subject, he seems to have the videos and doesn't care what other people think.

I believe if you where to summon UFOs, it would take a spiritual act.

I came across this guy on my own through YouTube not knowing anything on his background. I've read books on spirituality and UFO connections, none of this seems surprising to me.

I don't think this man will ever be debunked, sayings balloons is pretty damn retared when the cylinder type UFOs keep their balance stable. If the cylinder type ones (like the video posted a few posts above me) were balloons, they would be flopping all over the sky.

I'll take it further and say this guy seems to have a pretty stable personality and I don't think he would put his face out there for people to follow him, while he lets balloons off in the background. You people have to look into his personality, and as far as all this concerns, he is probably the nicest most down to earth person you'll ever met. Something to take into account for those surface dwellers.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by weknowyouknow]

[edit on 23-2-2008 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

That would be a conventional aircraft zoomed in out of focus to blur details such as the wings, lights, etc.

When the jet goes behind the trees the focus changes. Like magic, you can make out the tail and wing of the aircraft.

[edit on 2/23/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

I believe you might have something there. As soon as it goes behind the tree it stabilized and the motion was very stable like a plane. He couldn't do the trick because the tree would have given it away....

I get it !

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Of special interest to UFO investigators,
"the miracles of Antichrist will be chiefly manifested in the aerial realm, where satan chiefly has his dominion.

Dude!!! I don't usually like to talk about the bible to others because i have just started to believe, but the understanding of a passage from the Bible has been eluding me and i couldn't figure out why! Coupled with my interest in Ufo's I seem to have found not only the correlation, but also understanding of this passage; which states...

Originally Printed in the Bible EPHESIANS 2:2
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

I respect others views about god and religion, but Isn't it just amazing that text dating back 2,500 years could hold enough substance to even be slightly relevant in 2008?!?!

Ask yourself... Are these UFO sightings proof of alien existance, or proof of GOD's word trying to warn us of the devil and his ways?

Don't feel bad because I must reasses what i truely believe, but I must admit that I have been more obssessed with UFO's! or have I been skillfully distracted...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
On the off chance that the newer members didn't get to read up on Ramon's history, here is the big thread that began his downfall.

Just skimming through the newer threads about him made me wonder if anyone looked this thread up.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72 >>

join