Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To your post, my reply is YES. There IS a spaceship teleporting at the skies, moving around just to make a fool of that guy. Simply because nobody believes him, and ppl are laughing. But that thing DOES appear and disappear whenever he is calling it. Or is BBC lieing?

People can really go far to make hoax of something that isn't. Why?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khali
But that thing DOES appear and disappear whenever he is calling it.

No, it doesn't appear whenever he is calling it. Even he admits that he doesn't have a 100% success rate. I believe it is more like 50%.

And I must have missed the huge news of the giant spaceship descending on Las Vegas in July that would have "proved" his claims.

Dang, more penance for keeping a thread alive

[edit on 10/29/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Its important to note that its not his claims, but its ABC's(ABC right?) claim. Either its real or THEY faked it. He is really irrelavent when pondering the credibility of this tape.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There are no such things as aliens. No matter how much footage you see, it is not from another planet.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wait since there is like 63 pages, when was this vid taken? Cause it says next week but what exact date. I think it has been a week and nothing has happened. I mean yahweh or whatever said next week in Las Vegas. IF only they would come down lower in a hevily populated area like where I live. 10th biggest city in United States. Thats pretty big. Considering others are CAPITALS my city ISN'T.

Anyway, if this was true would there be a shift in religion? And who is prophet yawweh? Is it a different religion or what? Actually rather, what religion is it?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
[edit on 9-12-2005 by allisoneisall]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blooper
There are no such things as aliens. No matter how much footage you see, it is not from another planet.

So why are you here taking interest in this forum, may I ask? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
was this subject not discussed ages ago - and he didnt bring a ufo down to las vegas. he then wanted money to view his website. I thought this was case closed - hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Wasn't it even debunked as balloons?

I'm not going to re-read the 60+ pages to find it, but I remember someone also mentioning evidence of him having balloons released at or near the time he was summoning supposed aliens.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I did a google and found the following. As far as I can tell it was last updated in November.

Prophet Yahweh Has Left the Building!!

On October 28th Prophet Yahweh announced "My Yahoo Groups Will Be Deleted Sunday". On October 30th his three main discussion lists were deleted, probably by Yahoo, due to complaints about their racist homophobic, and generally offensive content. He now refuses to reveal anything beyond his future successful summoning tapes to the public, by restricting that information only to those he personally decides are "Black Israelites" directly descended from American slaves, qualifications which we do not meet. We will try to keep the public updated on his agenda but obviously this will be more difficult than before. Any wishing to assist us in this endeavor can send any pertinent information Here.

They seem to have devoted alot of time and energy to exposing PY

www.bibleufo.com/prophet1.htm

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blooper

Care to back up your claims with a liittle thing called evidence?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd like for the statement below to be explained myself.

"There are no such things as aliens. No matter how much footage you see, it is not from another planet."

Troy

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So u think that the human race is the only race that inhabits the entire universe? Do u have any idea what sort of scale we're talking about here?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Words Of The Profit

The last email message I received from Prophet Yahweh ended this way:

From the Yahoo! pyufos mailing list, October 30, 2005:

IF YOU HAVE $10,000 YOU WOULD LIKE TO TURN INTO $20,000 WITHIN FOUR MONTHS, AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I WILL PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND WHAT I WILL DO TO TURN IT INTO $20,000, CONTACT ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT.

AFTERWARDS, IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED, LET OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE IT ALL LEGAL SO WE CAN SIGN OUR DEAL, AND GET TO WORK MAKING YAHWEH'S SUMMONING SITE A REALITY!

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH's Sense Of Business

PROPHET YAHWEH
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller

(Emphases his)

It was a very long message (as they usually were), and I would post a link, but it was received by email and I don't feel comfortable hosting it myself for various reasons.

However, I do think the end of the message speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
He's emails are HILLARIOUS. Seriously, you have to see them

"I Had To Pawn My Laptop To Get My Bus Ticket"

LMAO

To those of you who helped me get the other software I needed for my laptop, after getting it out of pawn, let me say that your blessings were not in vain:

The most holy and wonderful YAHWEH will bless me to get it out of pawn when I really need it the most.

Then, it will serve its purpose well.

Hopefully, after finishing my summonings in California, and Arizona, I can stop back in Las Vegas before I go to Colorado and pick it up.

The pawn shop gave me only $800 for my laptop.

I had to pawn it because there was no other way for me to get the money I need to start my UFO tour.

Now, I can go get my $689 Greyhound Discover Pass which will allow me to travel unlimited through out America, and parts of Canada and Alaska.

Now he's only letting black people go to his summonings! lol

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So, is he still 'touring' or has this circus finally shut down?

His website doesn't appear to have been updated in a very long time... other than they are still accepting donations.

Heck, they will even help you get a pre-paid credit card to make your donation...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Right i'll admit i havnt bothered to read the whole thread i've just been through the first few and two pages. It's gone from wow this is amazing and everyone left gobsmacked even the moderators and admins too what a crock of s**t. I havnt seen the video because i can only find it in a WMV format that i cant play on linux or i need to get a plugin which isnt available for either of my browsers. So can anyone point me to a mpeg or avi of the original videos please? thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I was just wondering how the old prophet was doing. I was surprised to see activity on this thread, so I bump just for the hell of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I this thread still active? Hahaha! I would have certainly thought it would have died by now.

We'll put it this way, I am a filmmaker, and quite well versed in camera tricks, and tricks that can be used to fool the camera.

All of the video posts on this thread are copies of the original video supplied from "Prophet Yaweh's" website.

Here's a rundown of possible tricks (the same stuff that's been used to fool viewers in such modern films as Star Wars Episide 3, as well as old films such as the kind of "dime a dozen" sci fi films made in the 50s (and "War of the Worlds" (the original, you youngouns) is no exception).

Smudge on the camera.

Object with a similar shape (which would logically flutter down with the large side facing downwards, assuming proper weight in the large section) being tossed into the air.

Unknown object being shot across the camera shot by persons unknown (a paintball will create a similar effect).

an object dangled in front of the camera, yet slightly out of focus (very common trick in 50s sci fi films)

post production CG editing (once again, not too expensive - as an indie filmmaker, I've reserached and priced about all of it - the cheapest is about $40 (USD), and the ost expensive basic CG editior is about $1000, USD) - as a side note, the software I'm looking to buy is about $550 USD, and covers all the basics, including anomalous lights in the middle of the frame with no apparent light source (or anomolus objects with no apparent origin, staying within the properties of the ambient lighting presented within the raw footage).

I've seen the supposed "summoning footage" of Prophet Yahweh, andremain unconvinced, even with the footage he shot with real news coverage team. I know, as a filmmaker, that it's VERY easy to conceal others (acceptably enough that they won't be detected by others - the camera detects things before the human eye will), and it's quite possible, from concealed locations to deploy balloons or other lighter than air devices, especially ones small enough to see in low atmosphere that could believably be high atmosphere UFOs. Hell, eve n I myself convinced my father of UFOs after just winging a simple putty scraper into the air without him seeing, and having the light catch it just right. For a brief second, he thought it was a hundred miles away, before I started laughing, and it fell into my back yard, a mere 15 feet away from us.

"Prophet" Yaweh is a tool, a fake, a fraud, and above all else, he's the kind of person that tries to drive people away from their spiritual beliefs. He's deplorable.

Decide for yourselves, and any bits that you might think are "movie magic", no matter how primitive, ask me... I'll tell you how it's done. Hoaxes are easy. Making a real movie is hard.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think this whole thing is just a modern version of one of these:

en.wikipedia.org...

With some new twists and variations.

All cons are based on trust, gulibility, and greed.

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join