It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Feeble method? Hey - I'm just attacking your faith as apart of what people are suffering at this present time from the screwing of the people of the US, Uk and other Western nations and the anihilation and genocide being wrought on others
You cant face your governments cluster-bombing of kids, smashing of its own buildings, DU spreading, poisoning of its own population throgh aspartame, MSG, fluoride, vaccination, the creation of droughts and plagues to kill thousands and millions
You won't accept this as you feather your tiny ritualist nest
The top folks adhere to the same fiestas as you, maybe their sacrifices are real as yours are symbolic
Best to you on the solstice and the very large full moon
Must be cause for some Celebration
The yin and yang at their height

[edit on 23-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Why? It gets too near how it is?

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen someone say this when they are backed into a corner in a discussion... I'd be a thousandaire.

Dh, just stop dude, it's silly at this point. You do realize that when someone challenges you for backup for your claims and you answer like this it makes you look the fool, don't you?

Please, for the love of moon-pies, do some research...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Feeble method? Hey - I'm just attacking your faith as apart of what people are suffering at this present time from the screwing of the people of the US, Uk and other Western nations and the anihilation and genocide being wrought on others
You cant face your governments cluster-bombing of kids, smashing of its own buildings, DU spreading, poisoning of its own population throgh aspartame, MSG, fluoride, vaccination, the creation of droughts and plagues to kill thousands and millions
You won't accept this as you feather your tiny ritualist nest
The top folks adhere to the same fiestas as you, maybe their sacrifices are real as yours are symbolic
Best to you on the solstice and the very large full moon
Must be cause for some Celebration
The yin and yang at their height

[edit on 23-6-2005 by dh]

File that under the "Other Nonsense" part of the title...

Dude, no one is arguing about all that. # happens, everyone knows it. The point is, there is NO evidence to show involvement of the Masons in ANY of it, and there is NO evidence to support the existence of the Illuminati. Get it?

Just admit that you can't be 100% sure. What is so hard about that?

Just to even the field, I can't say I'm 100% sure the Illuminati doesn't exist, but I trust my research and logic and my intellect enough to say that I'm pretty sure it's all a steaming pile of pointless propaganda and nonsense.

[edit on 6/23/05 by The Axeman]

dh

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My research is done, and I'm not willing to be fooled and made look a jerk by a Mason -controlled forum
What I say is about right
Anyone who genuinely believes otherwise is a jerk or a tosser
The rest are tools of mayhem
Fair comment?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
My research is done,

That makes me sad. Seriously.

and I'm not willing to be fooled and made look a jerk by a Mason -controlled forum

You do a super job of that on your own, and this is not a "Mason controlled forum".
Puh-lease.

What I say is about right

I don't think so guy.

Anyone who genuinely believes otherwise is a jerk or a tosser

So which am I again? You have a very shabby discussion technique, are you aware of that? Saying that anyone who doesn't believbe what you believe is a "jerk or a tosser" only underscores the ignorance of your little tirade.

The rest are tools of mayhem

Whatever you say, dude. You're paranoid.

Fair comment?

Ignorant comment(s).

dh

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I must say I'm not in the least bit paranoid, Axeman, I just can see from the way this society is heading, that it's very dangerous
It follows the paths of the secret societies
The paths are identical with Nazi Germany and the route's the same - to Hell
I don't want a fascist world any more than you do
But adherence to this path is leading there
Maybe somewhere alomg the line Dubya starts sending the Freemasons to Guantanamo
How'd's that grab ya?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
I must say I'm not in the least bit paranoid, Axeman, I just can see from the way this society is heading, that it's very dangerous
Maybe somewhere alomg the line Dubya starts sending the Freemasons to Guantanamo
How'd's that grab ya?

What the hell are you talking about? First you're bashing Freemasons, now this?

I agree with you that the US administration probably has their hands in some rotten things. No big secret there.

The thing you have to realize is that Freemasons, while part of the obligation is to uphold the law, have always been based upon principles of freedom and liberty. So in all likelihood, most Freemasons (at least as individuals) would fight to the death rather than accept a despot government, or allow fascism to take over our homeland. It just won't happen.

You know what would happen if the gov't started persecuting Freemasons? You would see what real secrecy is. That was the whole original purpose (aside from the tradesman angle) of the secrecy. To avoid persecution. You think Masons are a "secret society" now? Ha! Let someone try to take action like that against them; you'd NEVER know who they were, but they'd still be around, I guarantee you that.

[edit on 6/23/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

It follows the paths of secret societies whose existence you cannot prove, or even demonstrate? You think you see through the B.S., but you're actually blinded by your own. You flaunt your ignorance as open-mindedness. You don't know the truth, you know a bunch of fairy tales that you BELIEVE are the truth, even though the evidence suggests otherwise.

And for what? Why are you putting up such stupid arguments? Just to save face? All for the sake of not admitting that a Freemason is right? My being a mason has nothing to do with this, if you could see past your stupid theories you'd realize that.

Give it up already. Admit you have no knowledge of anything you claim. But for God's sake, stop making yourself look so foolish.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
How'd's that grab ya?

exactly what "path" is this that you speak of? show us your proof. explain yourself alittle more. and then understand that Freemasons build this land we call america and came up with this crazy notion of FREEDOME. in your research it amazes me that you did not descover that Geroge Washington himself was a freemason.

So from what i can tell this "path" you speak of is not derived from paranoia, but rather ignorance.

And for your information I personally am a freemason AND a patriot. i served for 6 years in the United States Marine Corps and was recruited to become and officer in the secret service...so to call me a faciast or nazi, is well alittle personal. try doing some actual reaserch before you open your mouth.

What say you brothers? yea or nea?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
How'd's that grab ya?

Babble ramble .... wth is he talking about here. Can someone decipher this for the weak minded such as myself? I went to see if it could assist in deciphering
but it was of no help.

Obviously dh has done little research if any on the subject of Freemasonry.
If he has or had he would know that Freemasonry does little to promote Fascism or that Hitler actually had a paranoia about secret societies and expecially with Freemasons.

As far as Guantanamo, well soon the lefties and the more level headed of the right wing will have it shut down simply because of the embarrassment it is causing around the world. So my friend if your paranoid about the US Government coming into your bedroom and whisking you away one night while you sleep in a deep slumber
where ever it is you reside in the UK you can rest easy, I doubt it happens anytime soon. However, should it happen and believe me it could happen, you won't be there long HAHA. As for myself, well as of yesterday being a Freemason wasn't illegal so I can rest easy for another night anyway

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Well, sure, I don't have the ranks and priviliges you have by the sweat of your brow
I couldn't know because I haven't accepted your guides, fellowship, fraternity

And based on your posts, you likely WOULDN'T be if you applied.

I can't possibly know and can only spew crap

Sorry to hear that. It must be terribly embarrasing in public.

Cos I haven't had your education

What does "cos" mean? 'cause (contraction of the proper word: because) I've never heard of it.....guess I haven't had YOUR education....

Danke Gott

You obviously haven't had much or any German language education either. . . as no self-respecting German would EVER say "Danke Gott"

Gott sie Dank!

Superior to the common herd, for sure

No...apparently not....

dh

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

And for your information I personally am a freemason AND a patriot. i served for 6 years in the United States Marine Corps and was recruited to become and officer in the secret service...so to call me a faciast or nazi, is well alittle personal. try doing some actual reaserch before you open your mouth.

What say you brothers? yea or nea?

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger
That's what they think of you - I'd say the Marine Corps are more like victims of trauma-based mind control - robotic killer slaves
The secret service? Psychopathic dysempathic agents of the killer state slushing around in the murk that it deliberately creates.
I'm ever so sorry, your credentials don't impress too much, though may well qualify you as a good Mason
Enjoy your life, mate

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger
That's what they think of you - I'd say the Marine Corps are more like victims of trauma-based mind control - robotic killer slaves
The secret service? Psychopathic dysempathic agents of the killer state slushing around in the murk that it deliberately creates.
I'm ever so sorry, your credentials don't impress too much, though may well qualify you as a good Mason
Enjoy your life, mate

WOW. If that doesn't say it all, I don't know what would. :shk:

I'd bet that in a contest to see who could offend the most people in the shortest amount of time, you'd finish top three, at least.

[edit on 6/24/05 by The Axeman]

dh

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfixit

Obviously dh has done little research if any on the subject of Freemasonry.
If he has or had he would know that Freemasonry does little to promote Fascism or that Hitler actually had a paranoia about secret societies and expecially with Freemasons.

The little bees in the hive are all good little busy bees
They go about their mission of collecting pollen, creating honey in the comb, unaware of the controlling intentions of the Queen Bee whose role their mass mind serves
Plain enough? The actual Queen Bee probably does nothing more than procreate - The metaphorical Queen Bee of Masonry may have other connections and intents
Oooh - that's very Merovingian isn't it

[edit on 24-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
My research is done, and I'm not willing to be fooled and made look a jerk by a Mason -controlled forum

Hold your horses RIGHT there mate. The Masons don't control this forum. This is a private board owned by Simon Gray and staffed by people that give a damn about it and take exception to people that say things like this.

I work in this forum, I'm not a Mason and if you claim it's run by anyone other than the staff, you are not only wrong, you're paranoid.

dh

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

WOW. If that doesn't say it all, I don't know what would. :shk:

I'd bet that in a contest to see who could offend the most people in the shortest amount of time, you'd finish top three, at least.

[edit on 6/24/05 by The Axeman]

I've seen this "offensive" script played out before
A whole gang of people call their challenger a whole lot of names and suggest he is the most stupid ill-informed person alive
The challenger spits back some of the bile and is suddenly revealed as the highly offensive protagonist
And it's all only a game - I like your insults - they're fun and help me to define my own sanity
Don't play the oh-so-sensitive trick, puuuleeez

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
And it's all only a game - I like your insults - they're fun and help me to define my own sanity
Don't play the oh-so-sensitive trick, puuuleeez

If you want a game, go play StarCraft, or if you're old enough, Pokerroom. This is getting damn tiring.

dh

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hold your horses RIGHT there mate. The Masons don't control this forum. This is a private board owned by Simon Gray and staffed by people that give a damn about it and take exception to people that say things like this.

I work in this forum, I'm not a Mason and if you claim it's run by anyone other than the staff, you are not only wrong, you're paranoid.

I was only suggesting that on this thread and this perhaps alone, there was a preponderance of masons present as contributors and that they had control in the sense of numbers
As far as real online control and censor mechanisms, I must say I find ATS a very free forum for one of it's size. I have a go back at Mods occasionally if I think they're wrong, but no dis is intended, and you may note I always respect the referees decision as final

[edit on 24-6-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If you want a game, go play StarCraft, or if you're old enough, Pokerroom. This is getting damn tiring.

If you're tired, you don't have to play
It's a voluntary activity and there's no compulsion, at least from where I sit

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

If you're tired, you don't have to play
It's a voluntary activity and there's no compulsion, at least from where I sit

Well you don't sit where I do, I have to read this and I'm reading tripe. It's not a game. Like I said if you want one of those, play elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join