It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One thing is true - you'll never get a word of confirmation out of a 32 degree or even a blue degree
You can put any kind of allegation out there and it will be denied whether true or not
Fatuous though fun

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
One thing is true - you'll never get a word of confirmation out of a 32 degree or even a blue degree
You can put any kind of allegation out there and it will be denied whether true or not
Fatuous though fun

Well, I guess you will never be proved wrong, you covered EVERYTHING.

It reminds me of the saying, "Everything I say is the truth, I am lying".

Kudos to those that remember that one.

dh

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
[Well, I guess you will never be proved wrong, you covered EVERYTHING.

It reminds me of the saying, "Everything I say is the truth, I am lying".

Kudos to those that remember that one.

Yeah, ok but my problem is that these people who have achieved these degrees seem to have learnt nothing in their lodges
Like they may make a statement like "wars are sometimes necessary"
But if they are in the 30's they really ought to have learnt that all wars are manipulated by money or promises or some such way of both sides being supported from the same source
If they haven't learnt that eternal truth then there's something wrong with their lodge's programming
Of course they couldn't admit it publicly

[edit on 21-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Yeah, ok but my problem is that these people who have achieved these degrees seem to have learnt nothing in their lodges
But if they are in the 30's they really ought to have learnt that all wars are manipulated by money or promises or some such way of both sides being supported from the same source
If they haven't learnt that eternal truth then there's something wrong with their lodge's programming
Of course they couldn't admit it publicly

Why's that??? What makes you think that masons discuss issues such as way and politics in lodge?!? Politics and religion are FORBIDDEN to be discussed in lodge. Whatever I have said about anything regarding politics is my own personal opinion. Yes, I DO have a personal opinion, I DO analyze issues, which is more than can be said for you.

By the way, I have confirmed MANY things regarding Freemasonry here. Why don't you go back and read afew threads before opening your fat mouth to spew out yet another lie?!?

dh

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Why's that??? What makes you think that masons discuss issues such as way and politics in lodge?!? Politics and religion are FORBIDDEN to be discussed in lodge. Whatever I have said about anything regarding politics is my own personal opinion. Yes, I DO have a personal opinion, I DO analyze issues, which is more than can be said for you.

By the way, I have confirmed MANY things regarding Freemasonry here. Why don't you go back and read afew threads before opening your fat mouth to spew out yet another lie?!?

Well, that's crap utterly and absolutely
We know the feeds Albert Pike gave out
The Ordo ab Chao hegelian device
The track back to Babylon through the various cultures
The destruction of the Babylonian culture in the present Iraq war
The tracking of this history in the various artworks in the major Masonic Temples
The symbolism throughout the world
You know this stuff as well as we all do
Of course it's your job to deny it
The Catch 22 I mentioned earlier

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The tracking of this history in the various artworks in the major Masonic Temples

You really don't know ANYTHING about Freemasonry, do you? My obligation is to tell the truth, always and absolutely. I don't NEED to deny anything, because the ONLY things I, or any other mason, EVER swore to keep secret are our modes of recognition (passwords, sign, grips).

If you touch upon a subject that Freemasons can't talk about, they will simply tell you they can't talk about it. But nobody would lie when they don't need to.Of course you don't believe this, but that doesn't matter. You also believe that Freemasons blow up people's toilets, so your opinion doesn't carry much clout.

I suggest you do some basic research on Freemasonry before you post anymore nonsense and make yourself look like any more of a troll:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.masonicinfo.com...

And of course, you can ask me anything you want. I will give you a 100% accurate, true and honest answer. If I can't talk about it, I will simply tell you that I can't. I won't lie.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

I think you meant to say: "That's utter, absolute crap."

Horse feed? Chicken feed? Did he keep animals? I just don't know...

Actually Ordo ab Chao refers to the Creator bringng order to the Universe from the chaos of nothingness.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK...

The only thing Babylonian about Iraq is geographical, my misguided friend.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK... Care to elaborate? Or not?

What about it?

Frankly it's obvious you don't know much about the topic.

Then how do you explain me? I'm not a member but I've done plenty of studying. You should try it sometime, it's not overrated.

You want a catch 22? No matter how many times you are told the truth you will still see it as a lie, because you are ignorant to the facts and you choose to do nothing about it.

[edit on 6/22/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Fatuous though fun

Ok Ok you need confirmation, well whatever it is you need confirming I just confirmed it for what it's worth.......... Not that it matters much or you need confirming because you obviously have your mind made up. But hey you've been confirmed ....... feel better ???

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhbut my problem is that these people who have achieved these degrees seem to have learnt nothing in their lodges

Well, heck, not so long ago, many masonic lodges in the US were segregated, blacks weren't allowed. Thats not very enlightened. But thats not much of a gripe either, is it? That the masonic method isn't very good?

dh

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by dh

I think you meant to say: "That's utter, absolute crap."

Actually Ordo ab Chao refers to the Creator bringng order to the Universe from the chaos of nothingness.

Let's take this slowly, me being a know-nothing
Symbols, sayings and devices mean various things to people at various levels
Your definition of Ordo ab Chao is all the most of masons and the general public needs to know. It has resonance in most religious belief systems and is thus subsumed to some misty kind of mystical realm
To those in the know, it is an absolute description of the geopolitical plays of this time - create chaos, induce utter fear in the mass of people, impose order by the voluntary servitude or enslavement of the populace in response
This is a simple and symbollically elegant expression, imbued with numerological and shamanistic significance, much like the bold black messages on the cigarette packets You will die
The main strand of elite thinking and action in today's world

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
To those in the know, it is an absolute description of the geopolitical plays of this time - create chaos, induce utter fear in the mass of people, impose order by the voluntary servitude or enslavement of the populace in response
This is a simple and symbollically elegant expression, imbued with numerological and shamanistic significance, much like the bold black messages on the cigarette packets You will die

Can you at least ADMIT that this is PURE SPECULATION on your part???

dh

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

No, its the truth or something akin to it, matey
Of that I am sure
Testing supposition against media- defined reality, it's what's happening without a shadow of a doubt
Anyone who cant see it is a lodge or TV controlled idiot
It's well beyond time that the idiots broke from their shackles - not that I expect many takers here on this lodge dominated forum
Most of those with any sense have probably been chased away long ago

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Of that I am sure
Testing supposition against media- defined reality, it's what's happening without a shadow of a doubt

So if you're so sure of this, you should have NO PROBLEM whatsoever in providing evidence to make us all 100% sure also, right?

I mean, unless you're a gullible fool, whatever made you 100% sure of this should also make us 100% sure, right?

[edit on 22-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

dh

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Of that I am sure

So if you're so sure of this, you should have NO PROBLEM whatsoever in providing evidence to make us all 100% sure also, right?

I mean, unless you're a gullible fool, whatever made you 100% sure of this should also make us 100% sure, right?

[edit on 22-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

Nope - it's observable in actual practice, its the exteriorised agenda, a deliberate ploy - the whole of the new age is about that - with beneficial clauses as well as entrapments
The basis is hidden - how on earth would you pull it off otherwise?
Hhhmmm - sounds rather relevant to the sexual basis that has led to the human race sabotaging its potential

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by dh

Of that I am sure

Nope - it's observable in actual practice, its the exteriorised agenda, a deliberate ploy - the whole of the new age is about that - with beneficial clauses as well as entrapments
The basis is hidden - how on earth would you pull it off otherwise?

That's what I though, dude. That's EXACLTY what I thought...

... I hope you one day you can see the obvious fallacy in your arguments.

dh

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That's what I though, dude. That's EXACLTY what I thought...

... I hope you one day you can see the obvious fallacy in your arguments.

Dont try to diminish or snipe this in one
I got a lot of Axemans response to get through as yet
i'm quite happy to deal with the sexual suppression side as we go along

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Dont try to diminish or snipe this in one
i'm quite happy to deal with the sexual suppression side as we go along

All I'm trying to show you as that you are not as sure of what you claim as you THINK you are. To be 100% SURE of something means that you have undeniable evidence for it, which you definitely do not. If you cannot admit that you aren't sure of all that you claim, then you are the one who has been brainwashed.

dh

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is not think territory
This is know
The evidence is very hard to find because its occult or hidden
While the secret hand is written all over it, the so-called 'evidence' - only consensus belief- is hard to demonstrate
Some non-masons help me here
I know, as do many others

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The main strand of elite thinking and action in today's world

Those "In the know"? That definitely does not include you, judging by your posts.

Your "theory" would be at least somewhat valid, if it weren't for the plain and simple fact that Masons are not out to take over the world; they are out to make the world a better place... one Mason at a time. I agree that there are those in the world who wish to create chaos as a means to an end, but I can say assuredly, as far as my research goes (and I've done alot, unlike you), that Masons are not "global elite" hell bent on world domination. You want to point fingers? Point 'em at someone else because to point at the Masonic Fraternity only makes you look "utterly and completely" ignorant.

I'm glued to the screen! The anticipation is killing me!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
This is not think territory
This is know
The evidence is very hard to find because its occult or hidden
While the secret hand is written all over it, the so-called 'evidence' - only consensus belief- is hard to demonstrate
Some non-masons help me here
I know, as do many others

You do not KNOW anything! The fact that you think so only demonstrates your level of ignorance. You cannot KNOW anything untiol you have conclusive evidence. You do not have conclusive evidence, nor anything of the sort, therefore you KNOW NOTHING. Keep speculating all you want, the ignorance-o-meter just keeps going higher and higher. You'll probably make it redline soon.

The evidence is hard to find because it doesn't exist. Otherwise, you would be able to come up with SOMETHING. Nothing erxists without leaving a trace, nothing happens without affecting things around it which, in turn, leaves evidence of the occurrence. If the Illuminati truly existed, we would have SOME kind of evidence by now....

...and concensus belief is NOT evidence. Just because you and some other paranoid conspiracy nuts believe it won't make it true. You guys feed off of each other's ignorance. You encourage each other to come up with sillier and sillier possibilities, which you then take to be fact. You don't belong in a forum where people try to deny ignorance. All you do is cultivate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join