It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
If the Masons know this from top to bottom in their Great Fraternity then why wouldn't they do that
Seeing a fear-led society, and with their great knowledge, why wouldn't they lead people to the dismantling of their own illusion, manipulation and sacrifice

Because Freemasonry is not interested in politics or controlling people. Freemasonry is interested in the moral and spiritual betterment of its members. Nothing more, nothing less.

dh

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Because Freemasonry is not interested in politics or controlling people. Freemasonry is interested in the moral and spiritual betterment of its members. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hold on a minute - freemasonry is spread throughout society - at least in its symbolism - lodges exist in political and royal institutions - is controlling people just an incidental sideline? At the base level of freemasonry I'd agree that the interest is in mutual support through behind-the-scene deals and arrangements - if that could be termed 'spiritual betterment' - beyond that you need to explain your terms
As far as I can see, moral and spiritual betterment only means advantage gained to the members on whatever level, to the detriment of the cattle outside

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
As far as I can see, moral and spiritual betterment only means advantage gained to the members on whatever level, to the detriment of the cattle outside

Here we go again. :bnghd:

This forum will be the end of me.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Hold on a minute - freemasonry is spread throughout society - at least in its symbolism - lodges exist in political and royal institutions - is controlling people just an incidental sideline? At the base level of freemasonry I'd agree that the interest is in mutual support through behind-the-scene deals and arrangements - if that could be termed 'spiritual betterment' - beyond that you need to explain your terms

What are you talking about?!? Now you're just making things up. NOTHING you said above is true. There is no such thing as lodges in political institutions, and there is no controlling of people! Where do you get this stuff???

How can there be an advantage to members on the inside over "cattle" on the outside if any of the "cattle" can join if they want to?!? You just don't get it, do you?!? You live in a freaking fantasy world, dude...

dh

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by dh

Here we go again. :bnghd:

This forum will be the end of me.

Here's hoping
Joking

dh

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What are you talking about?!? Now you're just making things up. NOTHING you said above is true. There is no such thing as lodges in political institutions, and there is no controlling of people! Where do you get this stuff???

How can there be an advantage to members on the inside over "cattle" on the outside if any of the "cattle" can join if they want to?!? You just don't get it, do you?!? You live in a freaking fantasy world, dude...

The Houses of Parliament and The Royal Family have their own lodges operating on the inside
You need to have a particular mindset to even want to join
Where do you pick them from?
And who would want to do that trouser-leg rolling and bare-chesting declarations stuff without an excessive love of ritualistic behaviour?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The Houses of Parliament and The Royal Family have their own lodges operating on the inside

No they don't. I'd love to know where you get your absurd information.

And who would want to do that trouser-leg rolling and bare-chesting declarations stuff without an excessive love of ritualistic behaviour?

There is no particular mindset to want to join, other than the mindset to want to improve yourself. Any normal person should want to improve themself. Love of ritualistic behavior has nothing to do with it, ritual serves its purpose of creating a bond between members. Why do you have such a problem with this?

dh

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

No they don't. I'd love to know where you get your absurd information.

Yes they do. Queen Elizabeth is the Mater

There is no particular mindset to want to join, other than the mindset to want to improve yourself. Any normal person should want to improve themself. Love of ritualistic behavior has nothing to do with it, ritual serves its purpose of creating a bond between members. Why do you have such a problem with this?

Male bonding and its sexual sequelae is great. Get me to to the sweat lodge
As long as its not the long-term control pattern, the fascii as so apparent

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Male bonding and its sexual sequelae is great. Get me to to the sweat lodge
As long as its not the long-term control pattern, the fascii as so apparent

What? I'm totally confused.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I heared you can only be invited to be a freemason rather than decide to become one and join freely. Is that true? Why are only high ranking people like sheriffs and mayors in the freemasons rather than not being one. Thats what its like where I live and I guess most of the judges and politicians have freemasonary connections. Are they ranked in, you are cleaver we can get something out of you type thing?

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Cug

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If you want to be a Mason all you have to do is walk up to one and say "Hey, I want to join".

The only Mason I personaly know is a welder in a factory. You don't have to be "High ranking" anything to join.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

That discription sounds more fitting to christianity than Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I heared you can only be invited to be a freemason rather than decide to become one and join freely. Is that true? Why are only high ranking people like sheriffs and mayors in the freemasons rather than not being one. Thats what its like where I live and I guess most of the judges and politicians have freemasonary connections. Are they ranked in, you are cleaver we can get something out of you type thing?

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Your problem is that you get your information from places like Freemasonrywatch.org. ANYONE can be a Freemason if they want to. We are not allowed to INVITE anyone to join, they must come to us of their own free will and accord. This means that YOU have to ask to be a mason, we cannot ask anyone.

And I am only a software engineer. I am not a high-ranking anything. In my lodge, one of the senior members is a plumber, another one has his own pool-cleaning business. Nobody's position or job is taken advantage of in Freemasonry. Inside the lodge, we are all equal brothers and we do not think of each other by the terms of what someone does in their career or what they can do for the lodge/fraternity.

You really need to re-examine your sources of information.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You have heard incorrectly. I am a 32 year old, analyst programmer at a small college. I was never asked, suggested, strongarmed or otherwise induced. I CHOSE to join. If those are the only folks that have CHOSEN to become Freemason, it's because the rest haven't stepped up and CHOSEN to become so. There is no such thing as being "ranked in" and the lodges seek nothing from you but what you wish to give.

EDIT:
PS. Dr. Who ROCKS(with Tom Baker)!!!!!

[edit on 30-6-2005 by AngelWitch]

[edit on 1-7-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I heared you can only be invited to be a freemason rather than decide to become one and join freely. Is that true?

Dittos on what AngelWitch and Sebatwerk said. Heck, I was a COLLEGE Junior when I joined, sixteen years ago. Hardly "high-ranking" and I sought out a local Mason and asked him how to become one....
Today I'm a lowly Real Estate Appraiser, manager and developer and I don't know of any of the local "officials" who are even Masons....

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Come on now, Senrak! You KNOW that the upper-echelon of Freemasonry (higher-ranking than even you!) asked you to appraise the value of properties surrounding freemasonry's lodges as being worth more, so freemasonry can become even richer and more powerful through its lodge's equity!!!

And it doesn't matter if you deny this because we know that you took a blood oath to lie about freemasonry to outsiders!!! :bnghd:

[edit on 1-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nope, I've read enough "2 b1 ask1", not the other way around.

BTW, I know a Mason too, he's a Correctional Officer, read that as Guard. Nothing ranking there. I will say that he is a nice, well read and in tune individual.

dh

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Isn't 'high ranking' what you get to be if you've got the specific qualities required by the brotherhood, rather than the starting point? - though particular DNA may be an advantage to the Duke of Kent types of course
The majority will remain in the lower ranks - for them it's just a boys club

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am actually looking into becomming a mason of my own free will...I highly doubt that if I join that I will move up any where in occupation or society just because I could become one...

does anyone think networking in masonry actual works?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Isn't 'high ranking' what you get to be if you've got the specific qualities required by the brotherhood, rather than the starting point? - though particular DNA may be an advantage to the Duke of Kent types of course
The majority will remain in the lower ranks - for them it's just a boys club

UH huh and where the hell do you get this incredible knowledge? and anti mason sights dont count there killer. so state some facts and where you got them from.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join