It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 31
1
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoonePanic
I am actually looking into becomming a mason of my own free will...I highly doubt that if I join that I will move up any where in occupation or society just because I could become one...

does anyone think networking in masonry actual works?


Congrats on your choice...I don't think you will be disappointed.

As for "Movin' on up...." (said to the theme of The Jeffersons...and yes you can cuss me for getting that song in your head now), Masonry offers no such thing. If you get ahead in life, it's not because of Masonry....it's because you've earned it.




posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Isn't 'high ranking' what you get to be if you've got the specific qualities required by the brotherhood, rather than the starting point? - though particular DNA may be an advantage to the Duke of Kent types of course
The majority will remain in the lower ranks - for them it's just a boys club


Of course millions of intelligent Freemasons will be too blind or deceived to ever know this "inner-circle" of Freemasons exists, but YOU can see right through it all, eh?

And of course you cannot provide evidence of this other "secret inner-circle" of Freemasonry that "regular" members will never know of, right? Nor can you cite a reference to this "upper-echelon" anywhere but in conspiracy and anti-masonic sites, right? Can you find one credible piece of ANYTHING to support this claim, or are you just spewing your usual B.S.?!?

I know that you were actually born a hermaphrodite, but your parents decided to make you a boy, and then never told you about it. See, I can make absurd claims that you could never disprove too!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by sebatwerk]


dh

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I know that you were actually born a hermaphrodite, but your parents decided to make you a boy, and then never told you about it. See, I can make absurd claims that you could never disprove too!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

Spot on, man
How did you know that anxiety?
Your position and the ritual path by which you gained it, taps you in to a referential framework by which you, knowingly or not, get a grasp, though not exact, remotely, on my existential being.
If you don't know it, then I would suggest you are, on some level, possessed



posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
dh...your logic is circular and elusive.



posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Your position and the ritual path by which you gained it, taps you in to a referential framework by which you, knowingly or not, get a grasp, though not exact, remotely, on my existential being.
If you don't know it, then I would suggest you are, on some level, possessed


Could that possibly make any less sense?


dh

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by dh
Your position and the ritual path by which you gained it, taps you in to a referential framework by which you, knowingly or not, get a grasp, though not exact, remotely, on my existential being.
If you don't know it, then I would suggest you are, on some level, possessed


Could that possibly make any less sense?



Let's try to make it more sense
By way of a challenge, he made a joke which while not entirely accurate, strikes a note of accord about where I've been with my sexuality right up to now
Without too much self-revelation, the guy hit the mark
He has been attuned through his rituals



posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhLet's try to make it more sense
By way of a challenge, he made a joke which while not entirely accurate, strikes a note of accord about where I've been with my sexuality right up to now
Without too much self-revelation, the guy hit the mark
He has been attuned through his rituals


I think you are reading way too much into a bad joke.

He was merely trying to make a point.


dh

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Will no-one help the widow's son
So help me Hiram
Why will there be no positive response whatsoever?



posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Will no-one help the widow's son


Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope your mom's taking it OK.



So help me Hiram


Oh! So Hiram's helping you. Good. You needed some help.


Why will there be no positive response whatsoever?


What sort of positive response do you expect to trolling, hatred, and un-Christian behaviour? Sheesh.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Freemasons are not the only organisation and maybe people use them as a scapegoat for conspiracies, but that does not mean there maybe not evil twin organisations or cult versions like the informous Bohemian Grove that proves to exist. Even Jehovah Witnesses and Chatholics are seen as an evil cult twin to Christianity and there are bound to be spinoffs and abuse of any organisation. We can not say one group is perfect either and sometimes people wonder if when there is a secret there is probably a conspiracy and thats natural, we are a curious species.
People have no problems with societies its the secrets people want to know about.
Secret societies can not be that important if their work minds their own business and use their unity to help others in need of charity. Its not like they change the law or get invoved in government. People may have certain work trade secrets but does not mean its a conspiracy either, its not all about freemasons there are many others too.


dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by dh
Will no-one help the widow's son


Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope your mom's taking it OK.



So help me Hiram


Oh! So Hiram's helping you. Good. You needed some help.


Why will there be no positive response whatsoever?


What sort of positive response do you expect to trolling, hatred, and un-Christian behaviour? Sheesh.


I would suggest there is no positive response because I'm not a troll a mason or a christian
Just asking neutral unobjectionable (unless you got a position) questions


dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Freemasons are not the only organisation and maybe people use them as a scapegoat for conspiracies, but that does not mean there maybe not evil twin organisations or cult versions like the informous Bohemian Grove that proves to exist. Even Jehovah Witnesses and Chatholics are seen as an evil cult twin to Christianity and there are bound to be spinoffs and abuse of any organisation. We can not say one group is perfect either and sometimes people wonder if when there is a secret there is probably a conspiracy and thats natural, we are a curious species.
People have no problems with societies its the secrets people want to know about.
Secret societies can not be that important if their work minds their own business and use their unity to help others in need of charity. Its not like they change the law or get invoved in government. People may have certain work trade secrets but does not mean its a conspiracy either, its not all about freemasons there are many others too.


Oh yes - there are many spin-offs Much ceremony and black magic - take the Bohemians or the Beltway killings as just an example
The latter laid an inverted pentagram dot for dot across the landscape of the killings
Where only injury ensued they went back for more
The whole thing was ended with the 'duck in the noose' formula - the trigger words, the masonic signal

[edit on 4-7-2005 by dh]



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
I would suggest there is no positive response because I'm not a troll a mason or a christian
Just asking neutral unobjectionable (unless you got a position) questions


No. When you post such "trolling" and ridiculous things like this...



Originally posted by dh
Will no-one help the widow's son
So help me Hiram
Why will there be no positive response whatsoever?


...I would suggest that you ARE indeed a troll. Obviously not a Christian and CERTAINLY not a Mason (and hopefully you never will be).

No, there'll be no "positive response" to such childish pathetic nonsense.

dh, just like MrsNecros...you're old news.


dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak


...I would suggest that you ARE indeed a troll. Obviously not a Christian and CERTAINLY not a Mason (and hopefully you never will be).

No, there'll be no "positive response" to such childish pathetic nonsense.

dh, just like MrsNecros...you're old news.


Hopefully soon you'll be old news
In a society full of corruption, deception and secrecy, you'll be the first to go
They'll come for you before they come for me
The reiterated history of Nazi Germany is pretty easy to follow
Substitute muslims for jews and you secretitive types are pretty soon shortlisted
See you in the camps, wankers



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Hopefully soon you'll be old news
In a society full of corruption, deception and secrecy, you'll be the first to go
They'll come for you before they come for me
The reiterated history of Nazi Germany is pretty easy to follow
Substitute muslims for jews and you secretitive types are pretty soon shortlisted
See you in the camps, wankers


ha ha ha

ha ha

ha

(ahem)

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(whew!!!) Thanks dh,

I needed a laugh.

That felt good.

"wankers" THAT's even funnier. What a truly British word....most U.S. members are scratching their heads and saying "what?"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

oh, and as far as your comment:



They'll come for you before they come for me


I think you're wrong there. It's YOUR country that made members of fraternal societies who were in law enforcement positions, etc. register. MINE hasn't done that.

What about fire-arm laws in your country dh? Oh, wait only the Police have those, right?

Nah...YOU'LL be the one "they come for"

My country my have another revolution over it, but hell, we're good at that. We have lots of practice.




[edit on 4-7-2005 by senrak]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by senrak]


dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Nice you appreciate
I'm a lonely guy at the moment
I can enjoy a wank
Though that doesn't depreciate the depth of feeling
Cheers for the feedback


dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
I think you're wrong there. It's YOUR country that made members of fraternal societies who were in law enforcement positions, etc. register. MINE hasn't done that.

What about fire-arm laws in your country dh? Oh, wait only the Police have those, right?

Nah...YOU'LL be the one "they come for"

My country my have another revolution over it, but hell, we're good at that. We have lots of practice.




[edit on 4-7-2005 by senrak]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by senrak]


I fully support your right to bear arms
This has protected you against the full might of the state
The militias - thumbs up
I'm very pacifist but in the end times... if it weren't for the arms we might have been further along the Nazi path than we are - so despite Charlton Heston - good luck to you - the last bastion of the attack by the government against the populace.



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
I fully support your right to bear arms
This has protected you against the full might of the state
The militias - thumbs up
I'm very pacifist but in the end times... if it weren't for the arms we might have been further along the Nazi path than we are - so despite Charlton Heston - good luck to you - the last bastion of the attack by the government against the populace.


Now just a darn minute there dh! Did you just say something nice to me?

'cause if you did . . . well. . . I'll get confused.




dh

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well of course - you're nice and so am I
The conflict is all an illusion
As it always is in all times and in all places

[edit on 4-7-2005 by dh]



posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Well of course - you're nice and so am I
The conflict is all an illusion
As it always is in all times and in all places


I sure wish Necros would realize that.

But I suppose if he did, he wouldn't be *nearly* as entertaining as he is. Small wonder the Freemasons blew up his toilet.




top topics



 
1
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join